Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2014, 08:21 PM
A user who abused the forums

Thanked 563,044 Times in 22,224 Posts
Default Here Is Another Way

Not long ago there were threads started and posted to the different forums. These threads are now removed. They basically listed the greatest threads on each forum based on total views etc. I don’t think the total views make the thread the greatest. It is way more interesting to go here (oneclickchicks.com/online.php) This is in real time, to the minute, you can see what is being viewed and who is on OCC at that time. It is fun to see the variety and I enjoy seeing different threads that I wouldn’t normally search for. I find myself going in all directions that I would never think of. The old threads with the most views are not necessarily the ones being viewed & enjoyed at this time. Some older threads have run their coarse.

Give it a try, it’s interesting & fun
Old 12-29-2014, 02:56 PM

Thanked 15,174 Times in 572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingwenya View Post
True it does show who is doing what, but a counter on your Albums would help you know if anyone is interested and how many during the day/night when you are not on here.
Might just be me, and me being so used to a different forum, but albums don't usually get anywhere near as many views as posts in the forums.

I've found that albums are great for personal content, and usually only made available to people in their friends list. Or, people only visit your albums, if they know that you have got some decent content in them. But, if you want your content to be seen by the biggest audience, it has to be posted in a popular thread. And, the big posters tend to get more visitors to their profile, so they have a better chance of their albums being seen also.

Unless you're a genuine female/couple uploader on here, who I can guess get a lot of views once they make a couple of posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to phonestuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 04:37 PM

Thanked 9,797 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonestuff View Post
Might just be me, and me being so used to a different forum, but albums don't usually get anywhere near as many views as posts in the forums.

I've found that albums are great for personal content, and usually only made available to people in their friends list. Or, people only visit your albums, if they know that you have got some decent content in them. But, if you want your content to be seen by the biggest audience, it has to be posted in a popular thread. And, the big posters tend to get more visitors to their profile, so they have a better chance of their albums being seen also.

Unless you're a genuine female/couple uploader on here, who I can guess get a lot of views once they make a couple of posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingwenya View Post
Hi,
All true of course, but there aren't always threads to cover some peoples pics and, once in a thread you cant edit or add pics to your post. It's not a biggy, just an observation........Oh, Happy New Year to everyone.
If you don't find a Thread with content that covers your photos, you can start you own Thread in the proper Forum for the content of the photos. You can then add to your Thread any time that you have new content.

Check here for more info. :https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/faq....hreads _posts

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
naked rabbit converted

1m:52s

12-11-2016
Another load all over face

1m:03s

10-26-2017
hgg