Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2023, 11:25 PM

Thanked 1,318 Times in 61 Posts
Default The Spark and the Bubble

Nobel award winning novelist Milan Kundera (highly recommended if you've never read his books) referred to it as the "spark." Male characters were compelled by "the spark" in women -- the specific things that took women to the brink and into their sexual wonderland.

Over the years, I've discovered this in a number of different women -- different for each one. As an academic type guy, all of my lady friends over the years have been highly educated, very successful. But below the brains, there is a woman!

One had never had an orgasm during intercourse with a dozen men over the years. I started nibbling her nips and sucking her tits -- bingo -- orgasm! Although she'd get excited and have a good time sexually, the only time she ever had an orgasm was when I nibbled her nips.

Another was especially sensitive to ear love. She was a successful academic administrator with 50+ people reporting to her. It was kinda humorous. Anyplace, anytime, in a crowd or on the street, if I wrapped my arms around her from behind and breathed in her ear and nibbled her ear lobe, she'd be all over me. I had to be careful about the when & where.

A third was another who had trouble achieving orgasm during normal intercourse. Never had orgasms fucking before. But if I had a hard on, anywhere, any time, if she felt it, she lose all sense of where she was and the surroundings. She'd be gushing juice and eager to grind.

This was the most intriguing, a lovely lady who was very well dressed with a very professional persona. But I discovered, lift her skirt to expose her upper legs -- not her pelvic region, just her upper thighs -- holy crap, it was like Miss Hot Crazed sl*t had arrived.

These are just examples. Over the years, I've found that many women have "hot points" -- specific things that really excite them.

And when excited in this way, they go into a "zone" in which they are sort of in a "bubble." They are kind of in the real world, but mostly in an alternate existence. It's like, the rest of the world doesn't matter. Their focus is totally in their own sexual feelings and the man they are focused on. Their "inner woman" emerges and it really doesn't matter where they are at that time.

Have you encountered this. We aren't Milan Kundera, but there are stories to tell. Tell us about "the spark" and "the bubble" in your real life.

Last edited by Grubnut; 03-13-2023 at 11:38 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Grubnut For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1