uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2016, 05:00 PM

Default making my wife an exhibitionist

I've been encouraging my wife's exhibitionist side, and here's what we've done so far:

She gave me road head on our honeymoon and i pull up he skirt so her ass was on full view (no panties) in the passenger window. We got next to a truck and I slowed down, letting the trucker watch

We fucked on our balcony on our honeymoon. I got her completely naked, but she was straddling me with her back to the resort, so not much on show. But later at dinner we were talking to a couple, and the mentioned they saw people (us) fucking on their balcony. They didn't realize it was us!

I fucked her from behind up against an open window in a hotel room, facing a busy parking lot. a car stopped and watched the whole show. She begged me to keep fucking her, but it was so hot that i flooded her pussy. I think she liked it!

I also got her to go the the wnbr this year. She only went topless, but she got some attention! i also got compliments on my cock though...
Old 11-06-2016, 01:08 PM

Default Pizza dare!

I got my girlfriend to do the pizza dare 4 times recently!
1st time- see through lingerie
2nd time- tshirt no panties
3rd time- tshirt and see through thong
4th time- tshirt no panties
The first time she was covering everything with her hands and the door, so the driver probably only got a short peek when she grabbed the boxes. The second time she used the door as cover, but stepped out in full view for a quick couple seconds, then immediately got back behind door. The third time and fourth time I made her leave door open and bend over to the table so he could see her ass while she signed the receipt. It was so hot that I could hardly contain myself. I keep trying to get her to go fully nude and not hide behind the door, but no luck yet. Although she seems to be progressing each time comfort-wise.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:42 PM

Thanked 4,824 Times in 345 Posts
Default Towel

Quote:
Originally Posted by howd View Post
I got my girlfriend to do the pizza dare 4 times recently!
1st time- see through lingerie
2nd time- tshirt no panties
3rd time- tshirt and see through thong
4th time- tshirt no panties
The first time she was covering everything with her hands and the door, so the driver probably only got a short peek when she grabbed the boxes. The second time she used the door as cover, but stepped out in full view for a quick couple seconds, then immediately got back behind door. The third time and fourth time I made her leave door open and bend over to the table so he could see her ass while she signed the receipt. It was so hot that I could hardly contain myself. I keep trying to get her to go fully nude and not hide behind the door, but no luck yet. Although she seems to be progressing each time comfort-wise.
if you can get your girlfriend to do The naked Towel drop i would love to see a few pictures of it???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2016, 06:59 AM

Thanked 9,972 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

Last weekend the wife and I went to a Halloween in the city. There was a big costume party at a hotel, so we booked a room for the night. We were determined to have some "adult" fun for Halloween this year, after years of doing the "kid" thing.

I suggested she sl*t up her costume, since no one would know us there. She was happy to do so, and decided she was going to put together a sl*tty saloon girl type of costume. She had a real tight corset that didn't really stay up too well. She wore heart shaped pasties under, just in case. She was adjusting all night. The corset kept falling down, and on multiple occasions the pasties were clearly visible. She feigned frustration, but she was loving the attention.

On one occasion she was trying to adjust, and she pretty much pulled the corset down to hike it back up, exposing her breasts fully, only the pasties covering her nipples. One guy dressed like a Top Gun pilot was watching the whole time. He was pretty brave, because he came right over and asked if he could feel them. Without even looking at me she said sure. He felt her up for about 10 seconds right there at the party, then asked for a photo, which she obliged.

We always joke about her bringing another guy up to a hotel room some night for a random blow job. It's usually in jest, but this night she was not opposed to it. If we found that guy again, she would have asked him, but we never saw him again. Sad for me, but more sad for him. He has no idea what he missed!

Anyway, party over, and we ended up doing the normal "out of town hotel" stuff. She walked the entire floor after getting off the elevator topless, taking her corset off on the way up. We took some really good photos, of which I'll share a couple here. And we even did a room service delivery video. I'm working on editing that now, and will get it up at some point.

It was a great night. Lots of strangers saw her tits in some state of popping out all night. She loved the attention.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5212.jpg   IMG_5215.jpg  

IMG_5249sm.jpg   IMG_5246.jpg  

Old 11-07-2016, 10:45 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 234 Posts
Talking Wife flashing neighbour

Many years ago I and my then young wife would do many flashing and sharing experiences, we had an older neighbour (about 50) who used to come into his garden when my wife was sunbathing and talk to her, and get a good look at her, she would sometime sunbath in her bra and tiny panties, so I can't blame him, once she told me he said to her "you don't do my heart any good you know!" she replied "sorry I'll cover up" he replied "no! It's lovely" and went on to explain that his wife and him weren't close like that any more, and even slept seperatly, when she told me she was worried that I'd be mad, nothing could be further from the truth! I was so turned on by the thought of it all, and told her the next time she sunbathed I wanted to hide and watch what happened, I did and it was a huge turn on, and she flirted delibertly knowing I was watching.
After I suggested she go round and see him after his wife went to work to borrow some sugar wearing a very short skirt, stockings and a low cut top, she readily agreed, before she went looking really sl*tty, I fingered her and she was soaking wet and was so turned on, a mixture of excitment and jealousy came over me, but she went, I was waiting for what seemed like ages, and when she got back told me all the details, when she got there he offered her a cup of tea, she said yes, and sat down opposite him, opening, closing and crossing her legs, he was looking at her stockings and panties the whole time,I had to have sex with her there and then, and she was soaking wet, I remember not lasting that long either, we had many more similar experiences with him and others, I just wish that now I'm 55, someone would do the same for me!
Old 11-07-2016, 06:54 PM

Thanked 1,512 Times in 155 Posts

wow id love to hear more about your wife and neighbour or other men she flirted with. did you have any pics of her?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spunky1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2016, 11:09 PM

Default My Girlfriend's Sister

Several years ago, my girlfriends sister was getting married. A few days before the wedding, her sister and parents were out to dinner with the new in-laws and had left us alone at their house. We were in her bedroom having some kinky fun and I suddenly had an idea.

I convinced my girlfriend to sneak into her sisters room and bring back her wedding day lingerie to see what she would be wearing under her dress. She returned with a white lace bra & panties, along with a matching garter belt and thigh high stockings. She laid them on the bed for me to see, and then proceeded to give me a blowjob as I stood at the foot of the bed imagining her sister wearing the sexy lingerie.

It took some more convincing, but my girlfriend was soon laying on her bed masturbating while she was wearing her sisters private wedding day lingerie. She looked so hot! One thing led to another, and I soon had her on all fours with the panties pushed to the side and my dick in her pussy.

As I was about to cum - I pulled out of my girlfriends pussy and instead of cumming on her back, I pulled open the panties and shot my load right inside the crotch and rubbed it into the fabric. My girlfriend was horrified when she discovered what I did. She quickly removed everything and returned them to her sisters room.

The whole time I was at the wedding, I couldn't stop thinking about how my cum was coating the brides pussy on her special day - what a thrill. But even better - I imagined that at some point during the wedding night, her new husband would be licking that pussy and tasting my cum.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:22 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 234 Posts
Talking Ex wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
wow id love to hear more about your wife and neighbour or other men she flirted with. did you have any pics of her?
I did have, but I no longer do, sorry, I'll post some more of our adventures.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cornishman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2016, 05:25 AM

Default Leonie

My story of Leonie is not so much what I got her to do as what she did of her own accord.
We had been to a party in Glasgow and ended up staying the night. The following morning we were in bed but were sharing a room with another couple who still seemed to be asleep. Leonie was probably still a bit pissed from the night before and feeling pretty horny and we started kissing. Of course the kissing got more passionate and suddenly she was kissing my neck, then my chest, then my belly finishing up with my cock in her mouth.
By this time the other couple were awake and though she was aware of this she continued with her blowjob, along to words of encouragement from them. Of course all good things must come to an end and I came into her mouth, but she didn't swallow. She let my cum dribble down her chin suggesting " job done" to the other couple who I had never met before or since, but they seem to have enjoyed their free show.
Later in the day we were on the train back to Edinburgh, but we were still horny and ended up fucking in the toilet. Not exactly the Mile High Club, but what the fuck. I must be one of the few people who came from Falkirk to Haymarket!
Old 11-08-2016, 08:59 AM

Default Leonie

This is not so much a story of what I made her do as what she did herself. Many years ago my girlfriend Leonie and I went to a party in Glasgow and ended up staying the night, as you do and we ended up sharing a double in the flat the party was in with another couple. Nothing happened that night but in the morning we kind of got chatting to them. Then without any warning Leonie, still pissed from the previous night, slid under the covers and started sucking my cock. I was kind of embarrassed and told her to stop but rather than do that she flung back the covers so the other couple could watch her sucking me off.
I just decided to let nature take it's course and ended up shooting my load into her mouth, but she didn't swallow, she just let my cum run down her chin to show the other couple we weren't acting. We had never met them before or have I since but this was definitely one of the more erotic episodes in my life. We later got the train back to Edinburgh and ended up fucking in the toilet giving me the longest fuck in miles I ever had. Falkirk to Haymarket.
She was the dirtiest of all my girlfriends yet she looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, so innocent. She used to dress up as a schoolie and I have plenty more stories about her if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   1_Leonie_nude.jpg  

1ab.jpg   1ac.jpg  

1_Leonie_bathroom.jpg   19R-1190.jpg  

668173595.jpg   1144968886.jpg  

1_Leonie_Glasgow_NEW.jpg   1z.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s