Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-30-2017, 02:29 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoetic View Post
Does your friend acknowledge your wife's exposed skin and panties in any way while he is there? Any long, lingering looks? Do you think he's seen her nipple yet?
After he leaves I ask my wife if she noticed him looking, and she tells me he does indeed. And I have seen him staring a couple of times too. He allways looks when he thinks my wife and I don't notice, but needless to say he is unsuccesfull at that . He never said anything about my wife's breasts or panties during the evening, although he does tell me afterwards he very much liked what he saw.
And perhaps that's part of the excitment: him 'secretly' stealing a look, with us pretending we don't notice. Ofcourse we all know what is happening: my wife going to the toilet a couple of times during the evening and returning with another button opened is actually hard to mis..

I have attached two pictures below this post. The first one was taken in our car yesterday, with my wife showing her white panties and not wearing a bra. I wanted to send that one to our friend, but my wife said he has seen enough for this weekend so I couldn't. The second one was taken Saturday evening, while my wife was preparing diner.
Attached Thumbnails
20171029_141557.jpg   20171027_180247.jpg  

The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 45colt, AEKAMP21, agent_p, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, barakade56, bbid, bob_jones, budbuddy54, Candi Delight, captbobwi123, cenzor4, clc100, commaro, dahrothgar, dandd, davyp1, davz45, delt, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, Dummox, Fire144228, ginocop, greendoor, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, kemon, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, Omega88, outlaw53, ozfan, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, rzap9959, salparadise, sith11, SixPointFive, skipper49er, snakem2000, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, TraderX, tylergal, VXCguy, whatnow3, woany777, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 10-30-2017, 04:58 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 137 Posts

Love your adventures, your pics and wife, so just want to say a massive thank you, I can't wait till your wife is in front of him like she is in the open robe pic. Keep it coming for all our sakes :-)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 07:49 AM

She's super hot, and your friend is one lucky guy! Thanks for sharing the great pics and awesome story with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to zoetic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 07:44 PM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Your wife and your stories about you two are getting hotter and hotter. Not sure I could keep my hands off her if she was showing me glimpse of her beautiful breasts and sexy white panties
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 02:21 AM

Last night I descided to gather all revealing pictures of my wife we took over the past few months and had send to our friend. Luckely whatsapp has an easy way of doing so: it stores all send and received images in a separate folder on your telephone. My purpose was to see how far we had taken the shows and how much of my wife he had seen on a picture. My wife was sitting next to me on the couch, so she could clearly see what I was doing.

To my surprise she actually showed interest in which parts of her body we had already exposed, and together we watch the pictures on my telephone. It is incredible to see how much we progressed in just two short months. Eight weeks ago, during our holiday on Tenerife, I was not allowed to send anything showing too much bare skin, let alone the side of her breasts or her panties. Three of four weeks ago she sat on our couch with almost all buttons of her shirt opened, showing most of her breast, and last Thursday she was with him in the same room with her trousers opened far enough to show off her white panties. Incredible!

I noticed my wife actually seemed to get aroused by watching the pics as she realised how much of her we already showed to him. We started talking about a way we could take things a step further, respecting both her and my boundaries. My wife (far now) still doesn’t want us to show her nipples or fully exposed panties, and we both don’t want him to ever touch her.

The problem seems to be we want it to remain casual and not too obvious. Ofcourse it’s already very obvious, but what we have done in the past is different from her just stripping naked in front of him. I hope you understand what I mean: what we have going is something like a slow seduction and foreplay for the two of us, with her opening ever more buttons and showing ever more of her body as the evening progresses. It looks almost ‘by accident’ if you understand what I mean, although we all understand it’s actually the opposite. It is definatly not a simple striptease.

In keeping with this roleplay both my wife and I agreed it’s not an option for her to take of her shirt or to remove her trousers in his presence (if she is ready to show her nipples and panties that is, and she is not for now, although we did talk about the fact that she might be ready to do that in the future) . That would ruin the show for us: it would be too obvious.

After thinking over some of the options we descided the best option was for her to wear a dress with buttons from top to bottom. all of which can be opened, one at a time ofcourse. That way she can open them starting both sides: alternating between the top and the seem of the dress. I think that would make for an incredible show: my wife exposing first more of her breasts, and after that opening another button below getting closer to her panties. Such a dress would also allow us to focus on showing her breasts or her panties, if for one reason or another she would be okay displaying more of her breast then her panties or the other way around.

As you can imagine the mere tought of this got my extremely aroused, and my wife allowed me to take two pictures of her we send to our friend. She is wearing no bra, nipples pooking through her top, and she is showing her black panties. I have attached them to this post.

We only have one problem with our plan of her wearing such a dress, and that is we don’t own a dress with buttons all the way from top to bottom. So yesterday evening we went shopping online, and ordered four dresses to try on. We can return them if we don’t like ‘m, so that’s why we ordered four. I have attached pictures of the dresses to this post too. I don’t think my wife will agree on the fourth, it’s a little too much, but the other three are both descent enough to wear regularly, and have the potential to become very, very sexy if we so desire. If our postalworker does his job they should be delivered tonight after 7 o’clock, so I will get to see them after work today. Can’t wait!!

On top of that we have invited our friend to go swimming with us next Saturday in a pool in the neighbourhood. He told us he would very much like to come (remember, we had just send hem the two pics below this post), but said he had to work perhaps. We will see how it plays out: even if he has to work I still hope he will have diner with us at our place, and I very much hope my wife agrees to wearing her new dress. She does need a new bikini though, so we will buy one Friday after work.
Attached Thumbnails
20171031_195948.jpg   20171031_200043.jpg  

dress 1.JPG   dress 2.JPG  

dress 3.JPG   dress 4.JPG  

Old 11-01-2017, 03:28 AM

Thanked 94,070 Times in 5,341 Posts

when going for a bikini, why don't you buy one of those that get a bit transparent when wet? usually they are white, with thin fabric and her nipples would show through them for your friend (and you) to enjoy!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 04:34 AM

Thanked 2,719 Times in 208 Posts

I would suggest a loose top, or one with buttons undone, and have her bend over to where it 'accidentally' gives him a nipple peek. Or, since you mention a pool gathering, you guys can stage a quick 'wardrobe malfunction' or nip slip. Either would be quick and not seem planned.

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 09:15 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Suggestion

I would suggest that the next time he comes over and the three of you are just hanging out after dinner, yoir wife should go change into her PJ's or even better, a nightgown. (No bra, of course!)
Sleepwear is automatically suggestive, but she can further the teasing with buttons undone on top and even "accidental" upskirts if she's wearing a nightgown. The sleepwear can be as innocent or as naughty as you deem appropriate, but putting it on to lounge around the house, even with a friend over, would not be out of place would it?

NE
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2017, 10:17 AM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I would suggest that the next time he comes over and the three of you are just hanging out after dinner, yoir wife should go change into her PJ's or even better, a nightgown.
NE
I was thinking along these same lines. You could have have her wear a bathrobe, with just panties under. That way she could slowly loosen her belt to her comfort level, and show as much as she wants too.
Another step forward may be to have her wearing more revealing panties, something sheer and/or lacy.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
when going for a bikini, why don't you buy one of those that get a bit transparent when wet? usually they are white, with thin fabric and her nipples would show through them for your friend (and you) to enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
I would suggest a loose top, or one with buttons undone, and have her bend over to where it 'accidentally' gives him a nipple peek. Or, since you mention a pool gathering, you guys can stage a quick 'wardrobe malfunction' or nip slip. Either would be quick and not seem planned.
That I would really like, a see trough bikini or a wardrobe malfunction in the pool, showing her bare breast for just a few seconds. Unfortunatly it'n not me who descides. As stated above my wife still doesn't want him to see too much of her, so nipples are off limits. If I would stage a wardrobe malfunction without her consent I don't think she would appreciate it, and the evening would be ruined. BTW our friend send us a text yesterday he has to work Saturday afternoon, so he is only coming over to have diner and drink a beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I would suggest that the next time he comes over and the three of you are just hanging out after dinner, yoir wife should go change into her PJ's or even better, a nightgown. (No bra, of course!)
Sleepwear is automatically suggestive, but she can further the teasing with buttons undone on top and even "accidental" upskirts if she's wearing a nightgown. The sleepwear can be as innocent or as naughty as you deem appropriate, but putting it on to lounge around the house, even with a friend over, would not be out of place would it?
NE
Thanks you for your suggestion, my wife in our living room wearing only her pyama's or even a nightgown would be extremely sexy. And you are right sleepwear would be automatically suggestive. After reading your suggestion yesterday I asked my wife how she would feel about changing into nightwear late in the evening (after ten or so), since she doesn't know I'm posting on this forum I had to pretend it was my idea. Unfortunatly she did not want that, and was quit clear about that. She told me her pyama's and expecially a nightgown, even a descent one, was for my eye's only and she would never wear those with our friend present. She made it very clear this was were she draw the line, so I don't think this is going to happen any time soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
I was thinking along these same lines. You could have have her wear a bathrobe, with just panties under. That way she could slowly loosen her belt to her comfort level, and show as much as she wants too.
This idea I proposed to my wife too, directly after she said she did not want to wear any sleeping wear in front of our friend. I also reminded her of the fact we had already send our friend some pictures of her wearing nothing more besides her panties and a bathrobe, with the bathrobe opened a little. I believe I have posted that specific picture in this thread before (and on this forum I even posted more revealing pics of her in a bathrobe, but we never send those). I have included the pic we send to him below this post.

Somehow my wife thinks it's less revealing to wear a bathrobe with almost nothing beneath it then wearing a pyama's or a nightgown. I don't know why, but perhaps it has something to do with where one would normally wear those types of clothes. Sleeping gear of all sorts is only worn in bed, while a bathrobe could also be worn at a swimming pool or spa. So it's less suggestive in her opinion.

My wife didn't agree to changing into a bathrobe any time soon, but she did promise me to think about it. Our friend normally has to leave no later then 23:15, or else he will mis the last train. In the past it has happened before we invited him to sleep over if he missed the last train, but lately (after we started showing my wife) that's quit rare. A quarter past eleven is a little early to start making preperations to go to bed, and she does need an excuse of some sort on order to change into the bathrobe. Otherwise it would be too Obvious.

I do have hopes that this might happen: her wearing a bathrobe in his presence. We invited our friend to celebrate new years eve with us this year, and since the last train leaves at a quarter past eleven he will surely mis it and he will have to stay over. I asked my wife if she would be willing to change into her bathrobe half an hour or so before going to bed that evening, and she said she would think about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Another step forward may be to have her wearing more revealing panties, something sheer and/or lacy.
My wife actually only owns regular white panties, with very few black ones. I have bought her lingerie in the past, including very sexy panties, but I know she will never wear them with our friend present. Unfortunatly...

Tonight I will try to post some pictures of my wife trying out the new dresses we ordered. She did that last night, but I still have to crop the images to hide my wife's face and I don't have the time to do that now. Thank you all for your suggestions!
Attached Thumbnails
20171027_185849.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006