Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-16-2010, 01:32 PM

I was at Pittsburgh International Airport, waiting for my flight to Washington DC on business. In Terminal A, there is a little food court with several fast food restaurants - Quiznos, McDonalds, S'barro to name a few. I had a nice torpedo from Quiznos (which was actually really good, I'd recommend anybody the Turkey Pesto Torpedo next time you are at Quiznos ) when a girl and her mom sat down at a table in front and a little off to the side of me (not quite diagonal, but close).

Anyway, you could tell that both the girl and her mom were very "sl*tty". The girl was about 20-22. Mom was probably 42, very young. Definitely a MILF. The 22 year old daughter sat down with her S'Barros pizza so I could see her front side, the mom (wearing pants) sat in the direction I was facing. The girl was in a very short "dress" (it was more like one of those long t-shirts that girls wear now a days). Anyway, when she sat down, being the sl*t she was, she didn't cross her legs, but didn't conscientiously spread them either - just left them a little open. I got a beautiful show of her maroon panties as I gobbled down that Torpedo sandwich.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PurePwnage For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 12:10 PM

Talking High school sightings

One of the good thing of being raised in a country where there is a mandatory school uniform, is that normally the uniform means that the girls must use skirts. In my country the uniform was a blue sky shirt, and a blue pants (for men) or non plaid blue skirts (for girls).
In my country the education is slightly different than here, we have no middle school, our primary goes from first to sixth grade, and high school from seventh to eleventh.
So when I was in high school I really had a great time with this mandatory uniform thing, because the most or my classmates, and specially the hottest ones, used really thigh and short skirts, so when they sat, if you happen to be in front of them, you could really take a very good look of their panties. And being a kid, those sneak peeks were really wonderful.
When we were sitting in lines in the classroom, most of the boys used cheap tricks to sneak at their panties. Most of the times they pretend that their pencils accidentally fell to the floor, so they could look under the desk (right in front of the girls panties, you know, like in The Breakfast Club movie). Some others used to walk constantly under the stairs going to the upper floors, to sneak at the girls walking up the stairs.
But my favorite time was when, for any reason, the teacher asked us to sit in circles. That meant that we align the desks against the falls, facing each others desks. Those were the best times, because you could effortlessly take a peak at the girl sitting in front of you across the classroom. In time, in Social Studies, for more than two weeks we arrange the desks in such way, because we were like playing a Trial against the Church. I was the prosecutor, and one of the hottest girls in the classroom was in the Jury, sitting right in front of me. She used to wear the shortest skirt in the classroom. So for two entire week I took a daily shot at her white panties. There were other girls in the Jury sitting in front of me, but most of them wore long skirts, and none was as hot as she (by the war, Marcela was her name).
In other time, another girl doze up in language class. For fifteen minutes she fall asleep with her legs wide open. I had a great time, until a spoiler classmate (a boy, could you believe the lack of the solidarity of this sonabab*tch) he busted me. He saw me looking at the girl, went to her, waked her up and rat me out.
But I got to be honest with you guys, after a while I got tired of sneaking. Not because I didn't like the view, just because it bored me to death that 99% of the time the girls wore white panties. So, I made a halt and stop trying to peek so frequently. Every now and then I looked, hoping to find panties in other colors. It really a great find when a girl unawarelely showed pink or red panties, white with little dots or black panties. But the biggest turn on was having the luck of finding somebody with translucid ones, and there was one time that one of the girls wore white ones but with like like holes, letting me see the whole bush.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LatinBond For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 04:37 AM

Default On the train

I was a train from London to Liverpool late one evening and found myself sitting diagonally opposite a girl clearly coming back from a night out. She was chatting to her friend sitting opposite who I couldn't see but sat with her legs tucked partially under her making her skirt ride up and revealing the top of her black hold-ups. I kept glancing over and it was on the fourth or fifth glance that she looked at me as I looked up from her legs.

She didn't turn away at all but held my glance all the time continuing a chat about work with her friend. After what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably 10 seconds, she uncurled her legs from under her and turned to face her friend with both feet back on the ground she then glanced over at me looking a bit embarrassed to be caught peeping in my business suit, and slowly pulled her skirt up with one hand to show both her stocking tops. With her skirt now well over her thighs she rested both her hands back on the table and sat with her legs on display. They were perfect, with just a small ridge of flesh where her stockings dug in. She sat like this for 15 or 20 minutes and then they announced that Milton Keynes Central was the next stop in five minutes.

With that I thought I'd take one last look and again she looked me straight in the eye as I looked up from her thighs. Still holding my gaze, she glanced down at her thighs then opened her legs wide with one knee falling almost to the edge of the seat. She had nothing on under her skirt and I stared, probably open mouthed, at her neatly trimmed bush. She sat like that for less than a minute before getting up, smoothing down her skirt and getting her bag from the overhead rack. She had to pass me on the way to the door and bent down and said "enjoy the REST of your journey" before departing the train. I couldn't get up for ten minutes or so without a clear display of my appreciation!
Old 05-01-2010, 01:01 PM

These are great stories.

Here's my more recent experience, and happens to be true. At the beginning of 2008, I had to relocate to a city in the north of England, because of a job that I got offered. I was unemployed at the time, so had litle choice but to take it.

Anyway, after spending a week staying in a B&B, I arranged to meet this lady to have a look at a flat she was renting. I turned up and was met by this really glamourous lady. She looked as if she was in her mid-fifties, but she was dressed elegantly, without looking like mutton dressed as lamb, and she still looked pretty fit.

I looked at the flat, which was nice, and decided there and then, that I would take it. We arranged to meet the next night to sign the contracts. Again, when I turned up she was looking nice. After signing, we got talking and she told me that she played a lot of tennis, went for long walks and did other activities to keep fit. It certainly worked on her.

I arranged for my rent to be collected by her on the first Saturday of each month. I did this because I thought there just may be a chance of getting to see what she wears underneath. The first month she came round, I opened the door to see that she was wearing this short red skirt, flesh coloued hosiery and nice black shoes. I gave her the money and as bent over the table to count the money and write out the receipts, her short skirt stuck out. I just couldn't resist. I got down on the floor, and put my head under her skirt, straight up into a piar of black panties, underneath a pair of tights. I had a few good looks, nd when she left, I felt really turned on by this nice sight.

Anyway, every time she came round I would have things on the chairs, saying that I was doing my Saturday housework. This meant that she couldn't sit down, but had to stand at the table. Over the period of the 20 months that I was living there, she would, more-than-often wear a variety of skirts and dresses. Bending over to count the rent money, write out receipts provided me with ample opportunity to get behind her, go down and look up. I saw a wide collection of her gorgeous underwear, ranging from boy shorts, lacy French knickers and even thongs. On a couple of occasions her skirts / dresses would be so short, I was able to see her tummy, from behind. All-in-all, I looked up her skirts over a dozen times, and I never saw the same set of undies twice.

I sometimes got the impression she knew what I was doing. Maybe she didn't know, or maybe she was flattered by the attention from a much younger man.

I hated living in that particular city, and have sinced moved on. However, the memories of those beautiful sights will stay with me forever.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thecocker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 12:07 PM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 222 Posts

i fix computers in a big company, one day I had to replace a wire under a desk, and all cubes are 'L' shaped with the computer in the corner of the L like most are.

so I show up to fix this wire, the girl in that cube is the most sexy gorgeous thing in the office, about 19, so she moves back from her computer so I can get under her desk.
(imagine a real young and thinner Andrea Roth - the girl that played Dennis Leary's ex-wife on the tv show 'rescue me')

so she is working on one part of the 'L', i'm under the desk working, and apparently she needs papers on the other side of the 'L', so with her legs facing me, she spreads as wide as you can possibly get to stretch her body to the other side of the table and holds that position for about a full minute as she looks through a stack of papers.

And i'm under the desk, but my head is up high enough that she can't see me staring, with the hottest piece of sn*tch covered with white panty and a panty liner maybe 4 feet from me, as wide apart as you can get.

I was dyin let me tell ya.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:27 PM

Default First Grade Flasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthelifealways View Post
Tell of when you saw up the skirts of teachers, friends, friends parents, your relatives or anyone
My first grade teacher used to sit on the side of the stage, legs spread wide open, or opening and closing them to rythem. Pure Prime Pusse. My first thoughts on pussy came from that image. One of the girls I grew up with, over my growing years kept me alert. Any upskirt and pantyless will do. I talked my sister into going pantyless so I could watch her and those around. We lost our cherrys to each other, with all the tests, DES visits ofcourse. 20 years later at a HS reunion my sisters girlfriend asks me if I still played with sis, I said no. I lied, but a truth came from within. I told her whenever I thought of the 1st grade teach, I good curious about her because she sat next to me, and naptime let me feel up her leg.she said, I remember, what you were up to, horny guy! I said "you know how manus ways I've kissed, held, explored your body and fucked the livin shit out of you! I've beat off to you giving me head for longer. Besides, with the help of my sister, we both wondered how you tasted. Thanks Sis. She said she,d like to eat my sis again too. Ohh........... You knew! She said let's go fuck my sister. But my first load goes into you! I told her my sis goes pantyless to do the same as 1st cl.she's a sexual magnet. By the time we were ovr the reunion, we knew all, and agreed to get the inside slip every chance we got. She's now my ex wife, but the poon is mine!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slitrider For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,395 Times in 282 Posts

I was driving through the touristy part of Newport on my way to a crafts show. Craft shows are amazing opportunities for upskirts and DBs. Many of the vendors/artists tend to be these young, artsy hipster chicks, and they always dress to impress. The real magic happens because these shows usually demand alot of setup and breakdown, like setting up tables, tents, etc. Lots and lots of bending over, crouching, etc., in outfits that were not planned for that kind of movement.

Anyhow, my first show happened before I even got to the show. Pretty Asian girl walking with her boyfriend. She was wearing this too small, too tight tube dress that couldn't even keep her white panties covered. The dress was scandalous, it was almost "hooker-ish", and strangely out-of-place in WASPy Newport.

So anyhow, back to the craft show. I got there just as it was ending. The vendors were scrambling to breakdown and pack up all their stuff. I was keeping my eye on a pretty blond in a black blouse and red tennis skirt. She was doing all kinds of bending over, and I was a gentle breeze away from getting a nice view. However, sometimes opportunities come where you least expect it.

I turned around and saw this pretty hipster chick in a short white and green dress. Pale skin, raven hair with bangs, like Betty Page. Her dress was the kind that flared out from just under her breasts, which I would clock at around a B or C. What caught my eye was her... body language.
She was bent over at the waist, knees locked. Her skirt had ridden halfway over her ass, showing a thin, almond-shaped ribbon of white panty, pinched between her ass cheeks at the top, and her thighs at the bottom. The taught panty traced a perfect contour of her vulva, with wisps of jet black public hair peeking out either side.

She struck and sustained that pose several times over the next fifteen minutes, and she packed up boxes. What seemed like her mother and maybe her boyfriend were with her, and neither called her attention to the fact that she was basiclly presenting herself to the world.

The prize view of the day was a slightly older woman- maybe mid 30s. Tan, toned, blond, in a loose brown summer dress that also flared out from just below the breasts. She was loading boxes into the back of a jeep, when my prayed-for wind finally showed up, and REALLY showed up. The wind caught her skirt, and in furious gust, totally inverted it! I think the hem actually hit her in the face. She was completely exposed from her tummy down, showing off a tan-colored G string and her well-toned ass. She squealed (Go I love that!) and yanked the skirt down with a death grip. She looked all around with an embarrassed smile, trying to gauge who just got a flash of her panties and ass. She was so completely embarrassed by the exposure, she immediately got in the shotgun seat of the jeep, and left the rest of the loading to her boyfriend.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:59 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 984 Posts
Default upshorts, but anyway

i was at a yoga class the other day. i've done this class many times before, so i know what poses are likely to expose in what kind of costumes.

normally i'm satisfied if a girl with a nip-showing top settles in front of me. this time, i knew it was going to be good. a girl set her mat right in front of me, and she was wearing tiny grey shorts, obviously no panties underneath. and i could tell from the way they were hanging i'd get a view sooner or later.

sadly, during the first and probably best pose for exposure, she could, apparently, barely do it. her leg should have gone far up behind her, held by one hand, the other arm pointed forward... but her leg did not come above the horizontal so i missed what should have been a great show.

another raised-leg pose gave me a dim glimpse of what i'm sure was pussy lips. but i knew the best was to come.

unfortunately, long before the best, is a pose with the legs splayed wide, forward bend, hands grabbing the bottom of the feet. the sweat was riding down her ass crack and showing me, by her darkened shorts, that she was definitely not wearing anything underneath.

as she bent forward, i got a great view of her crotch, full on camel toe. but what really distracted me was her pubes sticking out on either side of the crotch of her shorts. the killer was that since she was fully bent forward, she was actually looking back at me between her legs.

i tried my best not to be obvious, but she definitely caught me looking.

she left the room for a minute and came back.

later, during the other prime exposure poses, i saw nothing. then i realized she had taken the outer edges of the shorts and knotted them at the bottom, to make her shorts tight. so i didn't get the big show.

but - she knew how to tighten them that way. she had to know what was happening.

i could still see the flesh color in her ass crack, and her hard nips.

i'm sure i'll never see it again, and next time she'll have some proper clothing that will show off her ass quite nicely, but give no glimpse of her pussy.

at least her nips were hard for the full class.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 02:13 AM

Default GF Sister Flash?

I was travelling with a girlfriend and her younger sister, and one afternoon the sister was lounging around wearing nothing but my gf's bathrobe. The sister was rather full-figured and my gf's robe didn't fit her all that well, and after a few drinks those luscious thighs were parted most of the time. I think she knew I was looking at her pussy but she didn't seem to care.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackesteyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 09:40 PM

Thanked 119,811 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default which upskirt story...so many, so little time...

or a lot of time. Most of my life I've look for and seen many upskirt views and have been fortunate enough to have seen far more than I can remember, and I've photographed hundreds of different public upskirts...that is, girls just revealing their panties, not putting camera's up dresses.

Anyway, a really hot one was in when I was about 17. In school some of us would study on the roof on hot days. I was there with two very pretty girls a year younger than I. I was doing math (well, sort of) and they were reading poetry to each other, sitting with their backs to a wall, and I was lying or sitting in front of them about 5 feet away. Both girls had dresses on; their legs out in front of them. Nothing special...I looked by at some point and realized that both girls had pulled their legs up and somewhat apart, revealing their panties in all their glory to me. One girl had on simple which cotton panties while the other one, yellow cotton with a little pattern. I was hard immediately....and just stared, thinking that they were busy reading...which was true.

I was lying on my stomach and feeling really, really turned out....and realized (all this happened quickly) that the girl with white panties had a large yellow stain (probably pee)....I love stained panties...it wasn't super yellow, but it was large. I imagined what happened, how long she had it...and imagined her not quite making it to the toilet on time...

As all this was rapidly going through my mind and I was dying looking at them...I suddenly came in my pants...a lot. In fact, so much that I was sure I had a large wet spot on my tan slacks....which it turned out I did. I was really embarrassed, but in a strange way, also turned on by it. I managed to pull by shirt out of my pants (part of it, too, was wet) and it covered my wet spot.

At some point the girls realized what had happened, put their legs down, smiled at each other and at me....we didn't speak a word about it, but I'm sure they knew.

The following year I managed to take a few pictures of one of the girls in a similar position, showing her white cotton panties off to anyone who cared to look as she lay on the grass.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aquavite For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s