Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 04-04-2018, 05:18 PM

Thanked 5,535 Times in 466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
so out of these 20/25 naked women, what were they like? old/young? slim/big? - any really nice ones fully nude? wish wish wish there were images out there, like the Nic Green Trilogy.
Only just realised I never answered this question about clothing-optional 'Hair', back last year. Several of the women who were nude in the audience were middle-aged or older, and familiar from BN, the naturist group. I did get a seat on the same row as two young women - we were just a few seats apart - and they were quite good looking. One of them had shoulder-length curly dark hair, quite a plump butt and small but squeezable looking tits. The other one was skinny, and had long ginger hair. She was really quite beautiful, and provided my personal highlight of the evening when she stood up to begin the standing ovation at the end of the performance before anyone else had done so, and it was quite surreal but very much incredible to see her standing up, naked ass not far from my face, whooping and cheering. The cast members who saw her were pretty much taken aback as well I think.

However, my favourite woman was sat on the end of the row opposite. She had long blonde hair, quite tanned skin and big tits that were just the right side of droopy. She was wearing gold ankle-high boots and a sort of belt made up only of metal loops. During the performance she was sat kind of slumped in her chair, but with her thighs up resting on the seat back in front of her, kind of insolent looking, and she was stunning. The cast did a bit where one of them walked up the steps between the rows and was singing or talking or something right next to her, and how he managed to look anywhere else I don't know. After the show, there was lots of drinking in the bar, and there was a stage on which people were dancing, and she was right on it. I was trying not to stare constantly directly at her, not least to avoid a boner, but it was hard not to, because her tits were swaying and bouncing so much. She had a clean-shaven puss as well, just stunning.

Excuse the self-indulgence, but that's a happy memory. And now others in London can repeat it, because there will be a clothing-optional performance of a play called Skin DeXep at Stockwell PlayXhouse on April 27th, and it's open to the public. I won't be able to go and relive my experience, but I'd strongly recommend it for others!
Old 04-04-2018, 06:04 PM

Thanked 4,548 Times in 276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
Only just realised I never answered this question about clothing-optional 'Hair', back last year. Several of the women who were nude in the audience were middle-aged or older, and familiar from BN, the naturist group. I did get a seat on the same row as two young women - we were just a few seats apart - and they were quite good looking. One of them had shoulder-length curly dark hair, quite a plump butt and small but squeezable looking tits. The other one was skinny, and had long ginger hair. She was really quite beautiful, and provided my personal highlight of the evening when she stood up to begin the standing ovation at the end of the performance before anyone else had done so, and it was quite surreal but very much incredible to see her standing up, naked ass not far from my face, whooping and cheering. The cast members who saw her were pretty much taken aback as well I think.

However, my favourite woman was sat on the end of the row opposite. She had long blonde hair, quite tanned skin and big tits that were just the right side of droopy. She was wearing gold ankle-high boots and a sort of belt made up only of metal loops. During the performance she was sat kind of slumped in her chair, but with her thighs up resting on the seat back in front of her, kind of insolent looking, and she was stunning. The cast did a bit where one of them walked up the steps between the rows and was singing or talking or something right next to her, and how he managed to look anywhere else I don't know. After the show, there was lots of drinking in the bar, and there was a stage on which people were dancing, and she was right on it. I was trying not to stare constantly directly at her, not least to avoid a boner, but it was hard not to, because her tits were swaying and bouncing so much. She had a clean-shaven puss as well, just stunning.

Excuse the self-indulgence, but that's a happy memory. And now others in London can repeat it, because there will be a clothing-optional performance of a play called Skin DeXep at Stockwell PlayXhouse on April 27th, and it's open to the public. I won't be able to go and relive my experience, but I'd strongly recommend it for others!
Assuming there was no cameras allowed, even during the after-party?
The Following User Says Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 06:04 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:

Wow, sounds amazing. So this blonde babe was dancing in the bar fully naked?. No one took pics? Did they say no pics allowed etc?. Skin Deep also sounds interesting, I think this is a preview then it's on during Edinburgh Fringe. Do you think there will be hot girls getting naked at Skin Deep?. I had a look on their site and no mention of no pics allowed?
Old 04-05-2018, 01:13 AM

Thanked 5,535 Times in 466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Wow, sounds amazing. So this blonde babe was dancing in the bar fully naked?. No one took pics? Did they say no pics allowed etc?. Skin Deep also sounds interesting, I think this is a preview then it's on during Edinburgh Fringe. Do you think there will be hot girls getting naked at Skin Deep?. I had a look on their site and no mention of no pics allowed?
1) To answer the last two posts, there was no photography allowed. One woman was caught during the performance trying to video it on her phone, and the performance was stopped briefly to tell her off. I didn't see anyone else with any kind of recording device, during the performance or after, so I don't think there will be any pictures, no.

2) I would imagine there will be the same rule for the performance this month. I agree it's not on the website, but I think there's no chance photography or recording is allowed.

3) The play/performance itself is a version of the Full Monty with a male cast (from the poster, there may be one woman but I don't know), but the audience will be gender-mixed, and you go to an event like this to watch the audience more than the play. It's a gues obviously, but I would assume a similar number of women as 'Hair', ie a couple of dozen.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:11 PM

Thanked 5,402 Times in 314 Posts
Default What’s the website ??

Quote:
1) To answer the last two posts, there was no photography allowed. One woman was caught during the performance trying to video it on her phone, and the performance was stopped briefly to tell her off. I didn't see anyone else with any kind of recording device, during the performance or after, so I don't think there will be any pictures, no.

2) I would imagine there will be the same rule for the performance this month. I agree it's not on the website, but I think there's no chance photography or recording is allowed.

3) The play/performance itself is a version of the Full Monty with a male cast (from the poster, there may be one woman but I don't know), but the audience will be gender-mixed, and you go to an event like this to watch the audience more than the play. It's a gues obviously, but I would assume a similar number of women as 'Hair', ie a couple of dozen.

Hi. Thanks for the info. What’s the name of the show? Where’s it on? Any link to the website please? Cheers.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:31 AM

Thanked 5,140 Times in 369 Posts

Sk*n deep looks good, and I love so close to that theatre too, but I have a clash with a concert that I can't get out of.. What a drag, if only I knew sooner.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:

There certainly were photographs taken after the show in the bar by several groups of people.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:09 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 108 Posts

Well, I went to see TerrXa in Farnham tonight, and unfortunately, there was no nudity at all (despite the website's original listing). The girls were covered from head to toe throughout the dreary 45 minute performance, and there wasn't even a hint of any clothing coming off. Total write-off! If you have a ticket for the London show next week, take yourself out to the pub instead!

Last edited by KevinTroiani; 04-20-2018 at 05:17 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KevinTroiani For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2018, 09:42 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts
Default Clea Alsip

Here's Clea Alsip topless and in see-through bra/underwear in the recent Broadway revival of M. Butterfly (zip contains video and more screenshots in PNG format)

***** ZIP WITH VIDEO REMOVED *****
Attached Thumbnails
clea-alsip-at-m.-butterfly-broadway-opening-night-after-party-in-new-york-10-26-2017-0.jpg   vlcsnap-00000.jpg  

vlcsnap-00016.jpg   vlcsnap-00031.jpg  

vlcsnap-00049.jpg   vlcsnap-00060.jpg  

vlcsnap-00065.jpg   vlcsnap-00079.jpg  

vlcsnap-00088.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 04-21-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:13 PM

Thanked 176,416 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
Here's Clea Alsip topless and in see-through bra/underwear in the recent Broadway revival of M. Butterfly (zip contains video and more screenshots in PNG format)

***** ZIP WITH VIDEO REMOVED *****
I really hope that tubwheat will re-up this video in the proper way. I would do it, but I don't want to steal his thunder; he deserves all the accolades. This is one of the best theater nudity videos I've seen in a while. About as good as theater nudity videos get, actually (save for the lack of full frontal nudity): filmed from a great angle, with great quality, lighting, and sound. Clea is gorgeous and her movements and dialogue are sexy as hell. Was this your original work, tubwheat? If so, mucho mucho kudos to you. If not, it is still awesome anyway.

Thanks

Fango

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again