Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2018, 09:40 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default Bathroom view

This got me thinking back a few years to right before I got married.

My friend had a house that was L-shaped. Based on the layout, you could stand in his kitchen which had a large window and look across the angle and into the bathroom window. Even if the blinds were closed, the angle in let you see off the mirror and get a view of toilet and shower.

He showed it to me one day when I was over and watching a game on TV. His wife got up to go to the bathroom and he told me to come into the kitchen. I couldn’t figure out why, but did it. We had a great view of her pulling her pants down then sitting. We could only see her from the waist up when she sat, but had a great view of her hairy pussy before she sat. It was incredible seeing her.

Many times later, he let me watch her shower (glass shower doors, not frosted). Great body, and loved watching her soap herself. Never seemed to have the blinds down.

After we got married, we used to visit a lot. I always steered my wife the other powder room they had when she had to go. Then one time, I told her to use the other one, I thought someone else was in the one she normally used. In nodded to my buddy and he ran over to the kitchen to get a peek. He came back with the largest smile I ever saw. Damn, I fucked her so hard when we got home, knowing he saw her pussy even a little bit turned me on. I guess me showing her pics to close friends over the last few years grew from this experience.

I was a little dense to have not realized his wife didn’t close the blinds on purpose and was showing for me. Not too long after he saw my wife, he finally spelled it out. He and his wife swung a little but were discreet, and they wanted to fuck with us. I was really turned on by it. I asked my wife what she thought and she was really not into it, and was disgusted by their actions (I didn’t tell her how much I wanted to see her fucked). It sort of ended our friendship with them. He told me his wife was still interested in a MMF, but I couldn’t do that behind my wife’s back. They moved a year or two later and we’ve lost touch of where they are.

That was 28 years ago. Now, my wife has really opened up. She walks around nude in front of our open windows while getting dressed, and will stand naked in front of hotel windows. Even likes to role play “playing” with others. She knows I’ve shown nude pics with a friend. I guess it was the wrong time for us and them. I still can remember how his wife looks.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 97 Posts
Default Good timing

A few weeks back I was in a cab back to my apt. I was staring out the window aimless and when the cab turned on my block I got a quick glance at a bathroom window with no blinds on the second floor of an apt building. There was a woman with curly light brown hair topless with her back to the window. The cab stopped a few buildings down at my place and I decided to drop my bags off and head to the deli. I walked back by the building with the window but was disappointed to see the steam from the shower had fogged it up. I continued to the deli, got some food, and headed back toward my building. As I passed the building I noticed another room lit up with no blinds. There she should, towel on her head looking at something in the room, tits full on display for me to see.

Great timing
Old 04-02-2018, 02:23 AM

We stayed in a European city centre hotel last year, the type that has a central courtyard with the bedrooms facing into it. Our room was a view doors down from where the hotel corridor turned 90 degrees to the left so we were quite close to some of the bedroom windows running perpendicular to our room.

I was pottering around in the room one morning. The missus was in the shower and it was a bleak winters morning so various bedroom lights were on. To my right and on the floor above, I saw a girl, perhaps early 20’s, walk past her window in a black thong and white bra. She had an incredible tight little body and clearly wasn’t shy. At one point she was stood with her back to the large window whilst she presumably chatted away.

She eventually opened the window and poked her head out and I caught her eye. She smiled and, if anything, made herself more visible to me in the window. I was just wearing my pants that were becoming more stretched by the second when the missus came out of the bathroom completely naked with just a towel on her head. Noticing my bulge, she asked why I was so excited. I partially lied and told her that I’d been waiting for her to finish her shower so we could have a second fuck that morning. Having just washed, she said she didn’t want to but said she’d sort me out. With that, she pushed me onto the side of the bed where I was stood, still right by our window. She dropped to her knees and started to take off my pants. Looking up, I could see that three hot European girl hadn’t moved from her window and was clearly watching as my wife removed her hair towel and proceeded to suck me dry with her naked bum facing the window, oblivious to the show she was putting on. I saw the missus reach down to play with herself whilst she sucked me off so it wasn’t too long before I deposited my load down her throat and then switched positions, lying the missus down on the bed whilst I licked her to her second orgasm of the morning. As she was lay on the bed, I don’t think she could see our European friend watching her cum, but as I stood up and turned around, she was s stood at her window in her little pants and bra.
Old 04-25-2018, 06:16 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleons View Post
A couple years ago my wife and I were on holiday in a Spanish resort .
You didn't take photos? 😭
The Following User Says Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 02:11 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleons View Post
I'd literally gone to the shop to grab some booze and only took my wallet; not even a phone, sadly.
If you stay at a nudist resort next time you'll be able to see women like that by the pool all day, totally naked. No need for photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 10:48 PM

Thanked 25,550 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Grits

We're planning on a Las Vegas trip soon... ant suggestions as to hotels w/ good views of other hotel room to watch the action... and be watched too...

I know Excalibur is good, but its too far at the end of the strip, and I hear its a lot of unruly kids and low life parents?/
Old 05-01-2018, 05:00 PM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Vegas hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We're planning on a Las Vegas trip soon... ant suggestions as to hotels w/ good views of other hotel room to watch the action... and be watched too...

I know Excalibur is good, but its too far at the end of the strip, and I hear its a lot of unruly kids and low life parents?/
The majority of the hotels have heavy tint on the window for energy reasons (as well as decoration). We've stayed at several and have no problem leaving the curtains wide open. You can see out, but not much chance anyone seeing in. But the sex in front of the window is awesome. We were in a room at the Bellagio overlooking the fountains. Of course the crowds were facing us, but later sitting across at the sidewalk café at the Paris, you could see the tinting prevented anyone from seeing what we were doing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Vegas window show

Quote:

we stayed at the cosmopolitan and had a balcony room. needless to say we had sex night and day on it always wonder if people on the Eiffel tower looked through the telescope and saw us???
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 10:37 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:

Cosmopolitan is the best on the strip option with a balcony room. There is also the Aria hotel which is very nice and has untinted windows.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 05:44 AM

Thanked 2,315 Times in 170 Posts
Default In the 1960s ... and 1970s

When I was in my early teens, back in the mid-1960s, my bedroom was in the attic of our house. It was a semi detached house and my bedroom window looked across the narrow passage between us and the next pair of semis. Opposite my window was that of the bedroom of an attic flat ... the opposite house had been divided up into flats. It was rented by a youngish woman, 30 perhaps, who constantly walked around her flat in her underwear ... curtains open and with no nets. She must have got dressed and undressed elsewhere - the bathroom perhaps - as I never saw her naked, but she constantly walked around the bedroom in her bra and panties and I would see her put on her stockings in the morning and take them off at night. I would lie in bed in the pitch black late at night and, when she came into her bedroom and put on the light, it would lighten up my room slightly. That was my signal to go to the window, kneel down and look through a gap in my curtains as she removed her dress and walked around in her underwear and stockings. Of course I was wanking as I watched and usually spurted while she was removing her stockings. Sadly she would leave the room in her underwear and come back in her nightie before turning out the light ...she probably changed in the bathroom when cleaning her teeth. She wasn’t particularly attractive facially, but she had a great body, and she caused me serious jizz loss in the year or so that she was there. The flat was then rented out to a young couple, but they always closed the curtains.

A few years later, by now the late 1970s, I lived in a flat opposite a big block of flats ... and young women in two of the flats walked around naked. One used to stand right up at the window ... she had large heavy breasts that drooped under their own weight. The problem was that it was a wide road and both my flat, and the block opposite, were set back away from the road. It is hard to wank when you have a pair of binoculars in the other hand!

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004