Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2016, 12:05 AM

Thanked 4,900 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenzy View Post
Here is a photo from our recent pool day. Enjoy.
Lucky man resort backyard and a lovely wife. Keep the post coming
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2016, 12:57 PM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts

Another pool day without this kids is planned for this week. Hopefully I have some good stories to tell afterward.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mkenzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 04:03 PM

Here is the latest...pretty much like the previous "pool day." A sunny Friday during the summer. A bit more of a risk than last time as the local kids were still in school back then...this time the kids are all out for the summer. The rear side neighbor kids could potentially be in the yard.

Our kids were dropped off to their aunt's house by about 9:30. While my wife went to drop them off, I pulled out a thong bottom I hadn't seen in a while. I also grabbed her cover-up and laid them on the bed. When she came back, she put on the bottoms and threw on the cover-up. We went outside and my wife quickly pulled off the cover up and laid out on the floatie to sun her back. I just swam and floated near her. About 30 minutes later, he flipped over to tan her front. She stayed that way for another 30 and we decided to go inside to eat and get sunblock on. The whole time she did not care where she floated, even to the side of the pool viewable by the upper windows of the rear neighboring house.

We made a quick lunch which we ate inside as it was very hot out...my wife wore jut the thong while eating. We decided to lotion up before going back out. As I applied unblock to her back in the kitchen, I pulled off her thing and said "you won't be needing these any longer today." She was cool with that.

Once done applying the lotion to her nude body, she wrapped a towel around and headed outside. When close to the pool, she dropped the towel and laid out on the floatie front side down again. I took off my suit, jumped in to get wet and then laid next to the side of the pool on my back. I alternated laying out and jumping in to stay cool while she floated. After a while she jumped in the water and we fooled around a bit (she straddled me as we jut relaxed in the water). I again went back to laying on the edge of the pool while she laid on the floatie getting her full frontal tan. Again, she really didn't care too much about where in the pool she floated. I wonder if the neighbors have ever caught a glimpse.

She needed to use the bathroom and grabbed the towel to dry off/cover up. After he dried off, I dared her to head into the house totally nude. She hesitated but took the dare. She quickly walked from the pool, up on the deck and into the backdoor. While on the deck, she would be totally visible from any window of the neighbor's house. A few minutes later she came scurrying back out and jumped in the pool.

Again, we played around in the pool. I wanted to get some final sun before heading in and laid back out on the side of the pool. As I laid there, he came over to me, straddled over me (great view) and then laid done on me. She rubbed her boobs against my chest and made sure to rub her pussy against me as well. She asked if I was surprised and I did confirm I was. At that point, I did slide my dick into her. We went at it for only a few minutes and my wife said we can't finish out here. I agreed so she climbed off. I grabbed the only towel available and wrapped up in it. She asked for something to cover herself up. I aid he had already made the trek into the house nude and could again. Without hesitating, she strutted into the house. I followed and watched her great ass the whole way in.

Once inside, I followed her to the bedroom where he laid on the bed and said, "now where were we?" The sex was great in the middle of the day, full day light. Another great day at the pool.

One more thing...I did say how it was likely we would not get another day like this before fall and winter so it would be next summer until I will enjoy a day like this again. She said that September will likely be warm and she thinks we can find time for another day! I sure hope so!
Old 02-22-2018, 06:11 PM

Now that winter is starting to taper off, it won’t be long until pool days are upon us. I will make sure to write about those when they occur. However, to fill the void and since I have been gone a while, let me tell about some events related since my last pool story.

So last summer, we vacationed on a very secluded island in the Caribbean. No one lives on the island but it is home to several resorts. The beaches are beautiful and there are many miles of isolated, un-developed beaches. You can literally walk for hours along white sand and see no one else. As well, most of the resorts have “au natural” beach areas where you can shed the swimsuits. Our resort, was on the far end of the resorts, and the au natural section of the beach was up against a 3 mile stretch of secluded beach. While the designated beach areas are intended to allow for nude bathing, it is pretty well accepted that any of the isolated beaches are free to enjoy sans clothing.

I convinced my wife that we should find a spot on the nude area of the beach just in case we wanted to partake. On the very first day, we found our spot beyond the sign signifying where clothing can be forgotten. My wife was wearing a thong bottom and top to start. Not long after laying down, she removed her top to work on her tan. After a short period, it was getting very hot, so we decided to go in the water and walk the beach. At first, she was going to put her top on, but I convinced her not to, or even take it along. We strolled towards the isolated beach to see what it was like. We walked for a good 30 minutes or so. We passed the odd person also walking…some nude, some clothed. At points along the way, I took pictures of her. I even had her remove her bottom to get some full nude shots on the beach (when no one was nearby). At one point, we passed two guys walking. We weren’t sure if they were gay or not. After they passed by, I jokingly told my wife, if you take your bottoms off, if we pass them again, we can tell by how much they react if they are gay or not. Not thinking that would work, she actually removed the bottoms. We continued to walk (away from the resort) for a bit, then decided to turn back. As we headed back, she could see what looked like the same guys heading back towards us. She wanted to put the bottoms back on, but I had them in my hand and did not give them back. I too had removed my suit, so we were both walking nude. As they got closer, she really bugged to get her bottoms back but to no avail. She ended up grabbing my hand, so we walked hand-in-hand as we passed. We said hello but kept on walking by. She turned around and said both were looking back at us. Not sure who they were looking at, but for sure they had noticed we were both nude as opposed to the first time we passed each other. I think she found that a little exciting.
For the rest of the week, my wife was either topless in a thong or completely nude while on the beach. We did several walks that way and took many photos. I even had a lifeguard pose with her (she was only topless) for a picture.

The best thing for me, was each day, I applied sun lotion to her nude body on the beach. I essentially gave her a nude massage on the beach a couple of times per day. I was sure to make sure I displayed her best areas as people walked by our loungers. She seemed to enjoy me treating her like royalty. Even on one day, while she did not want to be nude, she stripped off her suit for the lotion massage and then put her bottoms back on.

More recently, as a holiday gift, she had new boudoir photos done. I had been bugging her for a couple of years. She had some done before, which were nice, but were somewhat “glamor shot” looking and not overly revealing. As well, the first ones were taken by a female photographer, and I really wanted her to have some taken by a male. I find it sexy that she would be confident without much clothing on in front of another guy. After dropping many hints, she decided to take the plunge. The photographer does very good work and very artistic and sexy. She never told me she was doing it, so the pictures were a surprise (I had a sense she would finally do them, but did not know she had).

She provided me with a link to her photos. At first, the pictures were tame of her in a bra, school girl skirt and heels. Then the skirt was dropped to show her lace thong. The pictures moved from floor, to bed, to couch, etc. Eventually, the bra was removed, and more pictures were taken. The next set of photos had her in new panties and a corset with stockings. However, this time, as I scrolled through, the pictures, they started showing her slowly pull down the panties (she was laying down). Next thing, they are at her knees and eventually off, leaving her bottomless. The pictures went from laying down on her back to kneeling on the bed bottomless. This series ended up with her standing bottomless in front of a mirror, with the photographer behind her catching her ass and her nude reflection.

The pictures then switched to a new bra and panty set. This time, the bottoms were removed quickly and several close-up profile shots were taken showing her pussy area. He also had her pose on spread out knees at the end of the bed with the picture from behind. This is my favorite picture. I was very surprised how often she was bottomless in these pictures. This series ended with her totally naked on the bed wearing heels and pearls. After that, they did a pose wearing only my tie in the corner of the room. Finally, she posed in my high school letter jacket with nothing under it, and my football jersey. He had her kneeling on the bed, legs spread wide, and lifting the jersey over her head, giving great full- frontal exposure. Again, shocked on how openly nude she was willing to be with this guy.

Over the next few days, I asked for details. She said the photographer asked what she wanted when they first met, and what I would like. She knew I wanted revealing pictures. He said he would push her limits as they got going. A few interesting things she mentioned about the shoot. It happened in a studio in a downtown area. When they started, it was still light out and my wife said the studio windows were not covered. She could see people working in the offices across the street. She wondered if they were able to see but she just went for it and didn’t care. She also said the lady that did her makeup before the shoot stayed to help at first, but eventually left. Between the first two costumes, the photographer left the studio while my wife changed. After that, my wife said she was pretty much naked, so just changed or grabbed the next items with him in the room. I asked if she played shy between background changes by trying to cover up. She said she did not and by the end was walking around the studio nude to get things like the tie, jacket, jersey. She said he would also come close to adjust her hair, grab items from her, describe poses, and such. I look at these every day since and we have picked about 20 of the photos top have made into a book. I emailed the photographer and told him I loved the pictures and secretly we are going to figure out how to convince her to do another shoot. I am thinking of having him come to shoot her by the pool!
Old 02-22-2018, 06:34 PM

Thanked 4,900 Times in 251 Posts

I've been waiting for an update for awhile, I hope we get to see some pictures too
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 03:24 PM

Default First Pool Day of 2018

Just a week back we had an extremely hot Friday so my wife and I planned another pool day. We both took the day off. We got the kids off to school and I ran to an early morning appointment.

When I returned, my wife was wearing my favorite little black skirt suit she has. Clearly she was topless under it but couldn’t immediately tell if she had thong bottoms on. Turns out she didn’t as before we were about to go out to the pool, she said I better go grab a thong. I said that would not be required so she didn’t go get it.

By this time, it was about 10-10:30am. We grabbed some towels, drinks, lotion and our portable speaker to play some music. After setting up I jumped in the pool to get wet and to cool off. My wife grabbed her floatie and walked over the side of the pool closest to our fence that gives the most privacy from the rear neighbors. She pulled the skirt/dress up over her head to reveal her nude body. She pulled the floatie close to the pool’s edge and got on face down. I removed my suit and grabbed another chair floatie and began lounging in that. She asked that I hold onto her floatie and keep her in the side of pool closest to the fence. I did for a while but as she relaxed, overtime we just floated around, even to the sides that are visible to rear neighbor’s upper windows. She did comment that she “sure hopes no one stayed home (from work or school) today.”

After about 30 minutes, she wanted to flip over. First she swam for a bit to cool off. I offered to grab some drink refill’s but she said she needed to use the washroom so she would grab them. She got out of the pool and wrapped herself in a towel to head in. As she came back out, I dared her to drop the towel well before she got to the private side of the pool. She obliged and let the towel fall off of her where if the neighbors were home, they would easily see her walking. She looked so nice with her long wet hair, sun glasses, holding two drinks and totally nude in the intense sun.

I asked if she wanted the chair floatie but she said she wanted to be totally flat. Since I needed to get my back some sun, we agreed to both use her big floatie. She got on first and laid on her back. She moved to the side and I had to get on. I jumped on from the pool edge which sent us shooting across to the other side. Now that she was on her back, she seemed more worried of being seen by neighbors. We eventually floated back to the other side of the pool.

We laid out for a while and the decided to get a start on lunch. We both headed in with towels on. She started making sandwiches and kept retightening the towel wrapped around her. I kind of looked at her and said, “just take it off already.” She saw the logic in that and let it drop to the floor. She stayed nude while making lunch. We decided to eat on the back deck so she wrapped her self in the towel again. Once out on the deck chairs, she sat on a chair facing away from the neighbor’s yard. With the chair backs being fairly high, I asked her to remove the towel. At first she said “no way, we are in plain view.” However, I pointed out all that could be seen is her bare shoulders from their house. She gave it some thought, rolled her eyes a bit and gave in. She pulled off the towel and sat their in her full glory eating her sandwich.

After we ate we went back out to the pool but we both needed sunblock by this point. She laid out next to the pool on a towel and let me relive our nude beach lotion massage from last year’s vacation. It spent a good amount of time lotioning her back and loved that she spread her legs to let me make sure every bit was covered. She laid there to let the lotion soak in for 5-6 minutes before flipping over. I then applied lotion to her front and took my time arounf the fun parts!

After we were both lotioned up, she went back to floating on her stomach and I opted to stay in the water, hanging on to her floatie. I stayed by her feet so I could get a wonderful view of her spread legs as she relaxed and we talked.

Eventually she got too hot and jumped in. We horsed around a bit in the water. She asked if I was hoping for some “real” action and I said I was kind of hoping. She said it has to be quick as it is the middle of the day. I set up a towel on the pool edge and laid down. She got on top and we started to make out. Eventually I slipped in her. After a few minutes, I asked if she would go on all fours. She said, “really, from behind outside in full day light?” “You bet,” I said. So with that, she got off me, and assumed the position. It was such a turn on to see her in that position. I got behind her and we did our thing. What a fun time to be doing that outside in the middle of the day. I enjoyed the view the whole time.

After we were finished, we cooled off in the pool but had to end the day as we needed to
Pick the kids up early from school to get them to an afternoon appointment.

Couple of other recent happenings...about a week before this pool day, with kids home and their cousin over, my wife laid out topless, with just a thong. Over time, she is becoming less concerned with revealing skin. As well, that same weekend, a friend from a team I play on stopped by while she was in the pool with the kids. She knew he was coming and put on what I would call a half thong. It does not go totally in between her ass cheeks, but covers about an inch on each side. It also puckers so shows to entire shape of her ass. By most aspects, it is still a very revealing bottom. Before he arrived, I asked her if she was going to change and she basically said it is not a thong, so why should she care. Needless to say, when my friend arrived, and when she came walking out of the pool, my friend took notice. He asked if I was okay with her wearing “a thong” in front of him. I just said, “it is not a thong, ask her.” I then explained she has real thongs but would not wear those if you were here. He basically said, “that is a thong in my book, and it looks really good on her!” He enjoyed the view while he was there and seemed to stay for an extra beer for some reason! Maybe soon, the real thongs might be worn in front of guests.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:44 AM

Default Been a while

It has been a while since my last update. There have been 3-4 pools day since the last post. Each of them, save one, have been pretty similar to my previous summaries of the day. We always find a day when the kids will be at school or occupied somewhere, leaving the backyard and pool to just us. We end up floating around the pool for a while, my wife usually in a thong only to start, and naked very soon after, culminating in some poolside sex before the end of the day.

However, right near the end of this summer, I tried to turn up the heat (sorry for the pun) a bit. I always loved the idea of being casually topless or nude in front of another guy we know. I have hinted at this over the years by asking or daring her to take off her top when company is over (only with a select group of friends). The closest I ever got (until the day I am about to explain) was she flashed her tits to our friends as they drove away after a large pool party in the summer of 2018. She was “tipsy” at the time and the reason I convinced her to flash quickly. Later mentioning it to our friends, the wife didn’t recall (she was tipsy too) and the husband was focused on driving away, and missed it. It was night time as well, but the driveway is well lit so they should have had a decent fleeting glimpse.

Anyhow, as we planned for this day (Watching for some nice weather in the forecast, making sure kids would be away, etc.), I was also in the process of selling a mountain bike I no longer needed. I had been discussing the bike with a friend that I met playing in a local sports league with. It’s not like we are great friends, but have known each other for 6-7 years, and he has attended a couple of our larger parties over the years. While my wife has never indicated she finds him attractive, he is the kind of guy that she would. He is divorced and I am pretty sure in the past she mentioned she was surprised he never remarried as he seemed like a good catch.

He was interesting in seeing the bike so I needed to set up time. This is where my mind starting spinning a bit. What if he happened to come by while my wife was enjoying the pool day and just happen to catch her?? The easiest approach would be to set up time with him, and not mention it to my wife, and then just act surprised. However, my wife would never fall for that, and I really couldn’t do that to her. She would likely be pissed and may not want to do anymore pool days. That would suck. While I was wanting to make something happen, I didn’t think it really could. In fact, he may not even be able to come see it on a weekday due to work. It didn’t hurt to ask, so I texted him and mentioned I may be available on that certain day. To my surprise, he said he could make that day work.

Okay, so now I was thinking how to proceed. I landed on telling my wife he wanted to come see the bike and was really only available on the same day as our planned pool day. She asked about time so we could make sure to work around it. I joked and said that he won’t care if you are showing some skin (and reminded her how great she looks in a thong and no top). As expected, she rolled her eyes and said “as if.” I persisted and said that he does not need to know she is in the yard (I was trying to get her comfortable with the fact he may show up at all). However, I said it would not be a huge deal if she was lying on her stomach...he would only see her ass. I also reminded her that I would find it very satisfying to have her confidently out in that state of undress with him present.

She gave me that “you are so weird” look. This is when I started to almost beg. I basically asked her to grant me this one fantasy. I even went so far as to say that most guys fantasize about things like threesomes, and all I want is to have her seen sunning herself by a friend. To my surprise, she said that if he just popped back for a quick moment, she could act surprised and it would not seem too uncomfortable. Yep, my wife was now suggesting she be in on it and act surprised. I think this was her way of wanting to be a bit of exhibitionist but making it seem to my friend that she was not that way. I didn’t hesitate, and told her it was going to happen!

The day finally arrived. Over the preceding days since agreeing to it, she did keep asking if he was coming and also wondering if she could go through with it. I kept telling her it will be fine and to have fun. We typically start our pool days around 10am once the heat shows up. Since my friend was actually working that day, we scheduled it for mid-day as he could pop in while on lunch and between appointments.

As my wife prepared for the day, I asked her to wear one of her g-string thongs. However, she was more comfortable with a thong that had a triangle piece of material in the back instead of just a string. I couldn’t press her on that. So she opted for a nice black thong. She also started with a top on, and grabbed her cover up. Around 10 or so, we went out to begin the day. She grabbed her floatie and laid out still wearing her top. I asked her about it, and she said it is bad enough he will see her in a thong, she needed to have a top on. I said that I was thinking she would be topless and laying face down. She hesitated a bit but I was able to convince her. She took off her top shortly thereafter so she could get some sun on her front before he arrived.

I could tell she was getting nervous as it got closer to the lunch hour. She asked if maybe he won’t show up. About 10 to noon, I received a text confirming his arrival. He was about 20 minutes away. Right around noon, I got out of the pool to dry off and be ready to meet my friend. My wife had turned over to her front and was nervously waiting. I told her to act surprised, and even a little mad at me, when I bring him back. I headed in the house to wait.

Right on time, he arrived. I met him at the door and we made some small talk as we headed to the garage. Once in the garage, he checked out the bike and asked lots of questions. He rode it out on the street to get a feel for it. I showed him some original parts I replaced over the years and all associated paper work I kept. As we discussed the bike and potential sale, he asked why I was not working. I told him I took the day off to hang with my wife by the pool. That is when he said, “oh she is here too?” I said yes, she is out in the pool. I asked if he wanted to say hello. In my mind, I was debating if I tell him what he is about to see or let it really be a surprise. I didn’t have much time, so as we started to head towards the pool, I said, “I hope she put her top back on.” He asked if I was kidding and I said no. He kind of paused for a second and said, “are you sure? Won’t she be mad.” I said, “hopefully not...she might be caught a little off guard, but she will be fine.” Just play it cool and act like it is no big deal.

We finally rounded the corner where the pool comes into sight, and there she was, just as expected. I said loudly, “honey, look who stopped by.” Just as planned she looked back and then kind of yelled “oh my god, what...why....!!!” My friend did look embarrassed and I could tell felt bad to her reaction. He said “I can leave.” I told him he is fine. My wife apologized for being caught this way and acted pissed with me to help sell it. My friend reassured her it was totally fine.

At this point, my wife started chatting with him. She was quick to say she comes out in the yard like this assuming no one else will ever see her. I asked him if he wanted a drink. At first he said no, as he clearly interrupted something. I persisted. He gave in and I went and grabbed him a soda (wouldn’t take a beer as he had to go to appointments after lunch). The soda was in a cabana we have about 15 feet from the pool, so not like I had to walk far. He and I sat on pool side chairs while my wife floated around the pool. She stayed pretty pressed down to the floatie at this point. However, a couple of times, as we chatted, my wife went up on her elbows a bit to re-adjust on the floatie. This gave some nice side-boob shots.

It took about 10 minutes for my friend to finish the drink between chatting. We talked about how much we enjoy these days and I even mentioned my wife is often totally nude. She was a bit embarrassed that I mentioned that. He indicted how he was envious of our relationship and that we still do things like pool days after all these years. I used it as an opportunity to bring up how great my wife looks for a 47 year old. It gave him the go ahead to comment on her. He was forthright enough to say how great of a view he has had and is glad he stopped by. I think my wife was embarrassed a bit, but also flattered. I joked he was not lucky enough to catch her sunning her front. He agreed and hinted that would have been even better. At this point, I went out on a limb, and said, “honey, why not turnover quickly? He may as well see how truly good you look for your age!” She said no at first, as she was too embarrassed and that after having two kids, her boobs aren’t quite as firm as they used to be (always been a thing for her - they look great for 47 and only slightly less full than prior to child bearing). I prodded, and after a minute, she said what the hell. And with that, she rolled over...or attempted, but fell off the floatie. This caused some laughter, and also led to her having to stand upright in the pool. This have my friend a good view of them in their natural state. She then proceeded to have to climb back on. This was fun as she needed to kind of get her butt up on the floatie, and reach one leg across to help stabilize it. My wife was not aware, but this made for a quick, interesting view between her legs due to the small amount of fabric from the thong. My friend clearly saw what I saw. With that, she was floating on her back and my friend very much took in the view. He took the opportunity to compliment her, and tell me I am a lucky man.

He said despite not wanting to leave, he really needed to head out. He asked, jokingly, about when our next pool day is, so he could come by. He and I got up, he said goodbye and took a nice long look, then we headed back around to the garage. As we walked, he said how fantastic that was. He wanted to be assured I was okay with all that he saw, which of course I was. I did ask him to not mention it other common friends. I said, if he ever wants to see it again, we would require discretion. He agreed. He then said he would let me know about the bike in a day or two.

After he left, I went in the back but my wife had gone inside. She came back out saying she had to use the bathroom for a while, but couldn’t get up while he was here. She said she couldn’t believe she did that, but said it was kind of fun. I hinted being totally nude next time would be fine. She said there was no next time . She was worried she didn’t actually look good and I said that was the least of her concerns. We then proceeded to remove our suits entirely, and enjoyed the pool nude per usual. The pool-side sex was definitely more exciting that day...first outdoor 69!

Awesome day for sure!

BTW - he never bought the bike?!? He has asked about any pool party plans for next summer
Old 11-11-2019, 10:02 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

great post MKenzy! Would love to see more pics of your lovely wife
Old 11-15-2019, 11:36 AM

Thanked 2,559 Times in 220 Posts

My girl started this habit (as far as I know) while she was pregnant with the excuse that all bathing suites would dig into her waist and under her breasts (which became ginormous). She still occasionally strips down for a swim after working in the garden and of course I love to watch her do it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 05:33 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default New Neighbors Enjoying and To Be Enjoyed

We have some new neighbors that just moved into the house across the street. Well, maybe I should explain that across the street is about another Ľ mile on the other side of the street and uphill from the street and our house. We have numerous trees between our house and the street, which blocks the view of anyone just passing by. That house across from us on the hill has a covered front porch, and we cannot tell if anyone is on that porch. My wife and I are semi-nudist. We like to have lunch on our east deck, which can only be visible from that house across the street – almost half a mile away. Since we frequent nude resorts, my wife likes to maintain a good tan. While having lunch, she always is topless at the table. After lunch, she will often strip off her shorts and panties and sunbathe nude on that same deck. Since no one is around, no harm/no foul. Sometime we will go out just as the sun is setting and spend some nude time in the hot tub, which is adjacent to the east deck. We will frequently have a little sexual activity – including blow jobs and fucking in or around the hot tub. In addition, we occasionally swing with another couple during our evening hot tub visits. But we usually save those sexual exploits for night time tubing.

The new neighbors had moved in about a month ago, and we had been remiss in welcoming them to the neighborhood. My wife said this past Friday, “Why don’t you go over and invite the new neighbors that we have yet to meet down for a drink.” It was only about 3:30, and I had seen his truck return from his workday. So I jumped in my truck and traveled up to meet the new neighbors and invite them for a drink. Upon my arrival, they came out to meet me. Both, the wife, Jill, and the guy, Ralph, were about late 30’s or early 40’s in age, and both were in great physical shape. Jill is a housewife, and Ralph is an electrician. Jill is extremely nice looking and has a great body. Ralph is muscular and served as a Marine before becoming a civilian electrician. They readily accepted the invitation, and told me that they would be down at our house in 5 to 10 minutes. I traveled back home to let my wife know they were coming. She said, “I had better put something on instead of this old pair of shorts and worn shirt. While she was changing, she asked what they were like. I gave her as much description as I provided in the earlier portion of this paragraph, with one exception. I told my wife that Jill was quite sexy looking. Well, apparently that must have provided a challenge. My wife emerged from our bedroom with a a white jersey knit loose top of very thin material and exceptionally short shorts that were black and had “Love” in script on the back pocket. I could see her erect, dark tits through the thin white jersey top, and I knew she didn’t ever wear panties with those particular shorts, because they were of thin material and the panty line would be visible. I looked at her and said, “Wow, you went all out! She just laughed. About that time, the doorbell rang. We invited Jill and Ralph in, and then mixed all of us a stiff gin and tonic. We went out to our south deck, which offers our best view, to sit and have our drinks. I could readily sense that there was some sexual attraction between my wife and Ralph. They were both eyeing each other, and my wife was giggly flirty with most everything Ralph said. I wasn’t certain whether Jill had any attraction toward me, but she didn’t seem to mind my wife and her husband flirting with each other. Although I think my wife is a real looker, she does not quite match Jill in outer beauty – although my wife’s tits are bigger, and with that outfit on, Ralph seemed to have his eyes focused on my wife’s chest. Of course, that particular top has these huge arm holes and her tits were about halfway out of both sides. In fact, one tit was exposed. So I suppose any guy would have been staring at her boobs. I think my wife knew her tit was out, and she was enjoying watching Ralph’s “extreme” dick grow in his pants. From outward appearance, it looked like he could offer an 8” or larger stiff member to a lady. After we finished our first drink, my wife offered to show our new friends our house. They accepted the invitation, and while I headed for the kitchen to mix the next round, the remainder of the party went to look at the house. Once I finished prep on the drinks, I went to look for the others. I found my wife and Ralph in the bedroom with her boob fully exposed and sticking out of the arm hole of her top and rubbing it against Ralph’s muscular arm. My wife said, “I was just pointing out the indirect lighting up around the ceiling.” Ralph added, “I think that is great, and it must really be sexy at night.” I replied, “Yeah, but my wife doesn’t have to wait until night to get sexy.” About that time, Jill exited the bathroom, and the house tour restarted. I reached over and returned my wife’s tit and boob to the inside of her blouse. She acted surprised and exclaimed, “Oh, was that out? That is so embarrassing!” I could tell that the comment was made only for Jill and I to be relieved of any thoughts of her possible come-on toward Ralph. Once the house had been surveyed by our guests, I told them I would take them on an outside tour. We were almost finished with our outside tour when Ralph saw our hot tub. He asked if we ever used it. I said that we did. Then he started talking about how he and Jill missed the hot tub that they had owned in Southern California. He said that they sold it for practically nothing, because they couldn’t afford to have it moved. I said, “Maybe after we finish our drinks, we can take a dip in it.” Ralph said that he would hold me to it.

We did finish our drinks, and we were al getting a buzz, because I had made them big and strong. Ralph looked over at the hot tub and said that he thought it was about time to try “that baby out.” My wife said, “What’s this?” I answered that Ralph just wanted a visit to the hot tub. My wife said, “Did they bring suits?” Ralph quickly turned and said, “You guys don’t wear suits in your hot tub – do you?: I replied that we never had. So Ralph said, “Well, O.K. then,” and started pulling off his clothes. With that, we all stripped down and went to the hot tub. Before jumping in, I asked if anyone wanted another drink? Everyone said, “Hell, yes.” So off I went to prepare the drinks as they all climbed into the tub. By the time I returned to the tub, Jill, Ralph and my wife were all making out. Ralph had his tongue down my wife’s throat, while fondling one of her boobs, and Jill was sucking on my wife’s other boob. Ralph looked up and said, “Jump in buddy, my wife is waiting for you.” I didn’t need any further invitation, I jumped in and moved in on Jill, who was quite receptive. I gave her a deep kiss while rubbing both of her boobs, and then worked down to kissing those firm boobies. She was hot as hell when I reached down and started fingering her. By this time, Ralph had set my wife’s butt up on the edge of the tub and was pounding her with his approximate 8” rod. She was moaning and screaming with delight. I then bent Jill over the edge of the tub and began poking her pussy from behind. The hot tub was almost shaking. I could hear my wife climaxing and saying, “Oh, God…oh, God!” Then Jill started climaxing and hollering. Ralph turned my wife over and started plugging her from the backside. I sat Jill up on the tubs edge to fuck her from the front. As I did, Ralph said, “Hey, partner, do your care if I splatter my load in your wife while we are still in the tub?” I said, “It sure increases the hot tub maintenance when that happens.” He said, ”I know what you mean.” He then said, “Everyone out, and to the chaise lounges.” We did what he said. I finished Jill off in the missionary position while on the chaise lounge. Ralph had my wife bent over the back of the chaise lounge as he pumped his full load in her. Wow, what an afternoon! We all headed into our walk-in shower. After the ladies washed the pertinent parts, Ralph and I took turns eating them out on the shower floor as the hot shower water beat down on our bodies. Once we completed the tasks at hand, we went back outside and finished our drinks while still nude on the deck.

I then asked if everyone was up for burgers. Positive responses came from all. We all had our charcoal burgers that I grilled along with another round of drinks as we sat around and ate while still nude. Ralph and I were talking while the women did the dishes. Ralph told me that he and Jill had been watching my wife and I have lunch with her topless for weeks now. He said that he had a pair of binoculars that he used to focus on her while she ate lunch topless. Then he said, “I especially liked it when she would follow the lunch up with the nude sunbathing.” We laughed about him doing that. He then told me that he had seen a couple come over about three weeks ago and have a sexual episode with us that started just before nightfall. He said that the binoculars failed him once nightfall came. Ralph then said that was just when things were getting real good in the hot tub. So he got prepared the next time they came around by purchasing a pair of night vision binoculars. I said, “You devil. You were ready to meet us, because you knew what would happen.” Ralph laughed and said, “I could only hope.” He then told me that he has two employees that work for him. The two employees and Ralph frequently come over to Ralph’s house so they can sit on his front porch and use the binoculars to see my wife sunbathe. And the last time we swung with our other friends, Ralph, Jill, the two employees and their significant others all came over to Ralph’s and Jill’s place to watch from the front porch while using the night vision binoculars. He said, “It was so hot!” Then he sheepishly said, “I must be drunk, or I wouldn’t be telling you this stuff.” I told him that I didn’t care if they all watched, but he and Jill better not tell my wife or she would shut down.” He thanked me for that one. The ladies came back out nude. So we got to fondle them a little bit more before Jill and Ralph said good-night with all of us getting and giving long, deep, wet kisses and grabbing any and everything we could while we kissed. We all agreed to do this again real soon. But winter is getting ready to set in, so we may have to move some activities indoor.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Tags
yard

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s