Login
or
Register

Old 09-18-2018, 12:25 PM

Thanked 16,086 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Gnome,

Sounds like some contradictions in your post. If you feel badly for her, why did you mention that at least two others saw her? You could have just said you did or not mention it. I think you wanted her to know because it turns both of you on, not just you.
Because in her words, she "always wants to know", but then she doesn't always want to know when I do tell her. She keeps me confused, and ya know what, I like it!

(It extends to other areas of her life, too, like when I see her procrastinating on work, she wants me to point it out to her and tell her that I notice that she is procrastinating on work, but then when I point it out as gently and softly as I can, she gets really upset that I am noticing that she is procrastinating on work. Or when she is yelling at the kids, she has asked me to stop her and point out that she is yelling at the kids, so when I point out that she is yelling at the kids, she says to not point it out. Then later she apologizes and asks me to keep pointing it out. She asks me to tell her when her cooking is bad, too, but I leave that one alone...)
Old 08-16-2019, 10:00 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default everytime

Every time we stay at a hotel....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0154.JPG  
Old 11-18-2019, 05:35 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Wife exposed nude in a communal shower

My wife and I attended the Republic of Texas Motorcycle Rally some years' ago. We were camping in a tent and both of us were ready for a shower. When we arrived at the showers, they were just large open rooms with a series of shower heads hanging from lines running across in rows. Privacy for the showers was a large number of canvas tarps hung over ropes. The shower rooms were divided between women and men. There was no place to get dressed or undressed except in the large shower rooms. So we decided to wear as little as was possible to keep from getting our clothes wet in the shower room. For me that meant swim trunks, and for my wife it was her bikini. We headed into our respective showers. While showering, the wind came up as only it can in Texas. I was just about finished as this occurred, and slipped on my trunks and headed toward the women's shower. I noticed about 15 guys gathered near the women's shower opening, but figured that they were just waiting for wives or girlfriends to complete their showers. That thought was with me for only a brief moment though. When I arrived at the shower entry, those Texas winds were blowing the canvas tarps wide open. There was only three women in the shower room at the time, and one was my wife in all her naked glory, leaning back to wash the soap from her hair with her eyes closed. It was then I realized that she and the other two women were the afternoon matinee for those 15 guys. About that time she opened her eyes and saw me standing there with the other guys, she just put out her hand as to say, "Oh, well, I guess it is all over but the shouting." I just laughed and smiled at her. She quickly rinsed off and put her bikini back on. I then said, "Gee, I thought since you already showed everything, you would walk back to the tent naked. With that, she hit my arm, and we returned to the tent. It was her first nude show.
Old 11-19-2019, 08:56 AM

Thanked 3,208 Times in 182 Posts

[QUOTE=Gnome72141;2668285]Because in her words, she "always wants to know", but then she doesn't always want to know when I do tell her. She keeps me confused, and ya know what, I like it!

I think she has some behaviours/urges that she feels guilty about and defers to you to keep them under control. I'll leave the yelling and procrastinating alone,. The exhibitionism however.. I think think she really wants to exhibit, but like many women has been conditioned by society to think it is wrong. If she exhibits and you don't stop her them it's your fault, not hers ( in her mind) so she is not bad.
Not knowing your wife, it's hard to advise, but I'd find ways the let her indulge little at a time and see where it goes
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2019, 08:47 AM

Thanked 16,086 Times in 1,115 Posts

[QUOTE=willporkem;2803000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Because in her words, she "always wants to know", but then she doesn't always want to know when I do tell her. She keeps me confused, and ya know what, I like it!

I think she has some behaviours/urges that she feels guilty about and defers to you to keep them under control. I'll leave the yelling and procrastinating alone,. The exhibitionism however.. I think think she really wants to exhibit, but like many women has been conditioned by society to think it is wrong. If she exhibits and you don't stop her them it's your fault, not hers ( in her mind) so she is not bad.
Not knowing your wife, it's hard to advise, but I'd find ways the let her indulge little at a time and see where it goes
Precisely on all accounts.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2022, 09:22 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

[QUOTE=Gnome72141;2803479]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
Precisely on all accounts.
Good point
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeuren For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2022, 03:47 AM

Thanked 1,289 Times in 99 Posts
Default Naked in truck stops

My wife and I have a motor home and hate paying $50 per night for campgrounds when traveling through on the way to a distant destination. So, we often stop for the night and boondock in truck stops. Our bedroom area has a big picture window in the back and a big side window adjacent to the bed. My wife keeps all her clothes in the cabinets right above the bed and those two windows. While on our recent trip, she developed the habit of stripping totally naked for her morning shower with all the motor home curtains open. Then she climbed upon the bed and stretched up high to retrieve her clothes for the day. Frequently, an 16-wheeler was parked right next to us with the driver warming his diesel engine. The drivers almost without fail took advantage of the view she was affording them from tip to stern. More than once, the drivers would stick around as she emerged from the shower totally nude and would sit down at the table while remaining naked and put on her make-up. I know she was very aware that she was giving those drivers a charge to start their mornings. I am positive it was no accident.

As we would began our drive, she remained topless the entire day. This was true as we passed many truckers on the highway and pulled into rest ares for lunch in the motor home. I have to admit that the entire show was a turn-on for me as well. I enjoy her getting other guys aroused. And apparently she also does.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0303 (2).JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2023, 06:30 PM

Thanked 4,863 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
My wife still does this. I’m sure more than a few people from the cul de sac behind us have seen her nude or topless while she gets ready for work in the mornings. And she walks around topless (if not totally nude) at night. Curtains open, lights on, her big 38D tits on show. My wife… 🤪 !!
Guess I live on the wrong cul de sac
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 08:25 AM

Thanked 2,458 Times in 253 Posts

Quote:
My wife still does this. I’m sure more than a few people from the cul de sac behind us have seen her nude or topless while she gets ready for work in the mornings. And she walks around topless (if not totally nude) at night. Curtains open, lights on, her big 38D tits on show. My wife… 🤪 !!
Mine does this too (minus the 38D's ). A couple times the neighbors were out and I mentioned the curtains being open and she said "I don't care who sees"... pretty hot!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lilconor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2023, 10:20 PM

Quote:
My wife says “ No decent person is going to look in the windows”. 🫦…. Uhh? Is it because she’s so religious? Shes a good person that seems to see only the best in other people. I just keep my mouth shut. 😁
An ex girlfriend of mine used to say the same thing.... I thought "are you totally naive?"!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s