photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2016, 07:24 AM

My wife used to do this in the last place we lived.

It was a flat overlooking a road with similar flats opposite. We noticed that a guy across the way was keeping similar hours to us and would occasionally be seen naked walking around in the morning often quite erect. Michelle, loved this and started walking around in various states of dress with the bedroom curtains open. It progressed until the guy noticed her and she would pretend she didn't notice him. I would watch from another window discretely.

She got brave one morning and dropped the towel in full view, and began to moisturise her body completely naked and about 30m away from the guy who by know, could see her and was wanking his cock as he watched. I would tell her what he was doing as she still pretended not to look over and notice. She then looked up and put one leg on the dresser and fingered herself as she stared at the guy..

This went on for a few weeks until the guy vanished. He turned up months later, Michelle met him in the street and he thanked her for the fun but he had rented his flat out and was moving abroad. I'm sure he fucked her on more than one occasion as she would refer to him by his first name, but I never asked as that's a rule we have.. Only tell if you want to. Keeps a bit of mystery about us..
Old 08-27-2016, 01:14 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz View Post
That was hot gg devil ! I like how she carried on a normal conversation with you as if everything was normal. Shes showing these guys her pussy and tits right in front of you. HAHA And your the one that opened the curtains! How did you feel about it, Knowing those guys could see your wife naked. Sounds humiliating or at least embarrassing.
I really don't think it bothers my wife. She pays great attention to details so the fact that a large window or even door is open isn't getting past her. I think it's exciting and I always think it's great to have adventures that you can talk about later in life. A prelude to this event happened a few weeks ago and I talked about it briefly on another thread.
Again on vacation, this time in NOLA, we rented a hotel about 1/2 block from center of Bourbon Street. Large french doors lead to a private balcony and another hotel was directly in front of ours. The was basically that occupants from both hotels had views into each other rooms depending on where you located.

When we had the a/c on the french doors would be close but the blinds would be fully drawn. When the a/c was off the french doors where open. No mater which was happening my wife spent the majority of the time in the room in either bra and panties, just a long shirt or completely nude. Seemed like a common practice since we say multiple couples doing the same.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:54 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
It's really not an is sure with my wife, she gets dressed with open curtains almost eveytime we are out of town.
Amazing view
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 04:53 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Smile naked showtime

When I left my wife I moved into an apartment in battersea in south london. My girlfriend would often come to stay. They were building a new apartment block next door so there was lots of scaffolding around. I went to the office one day and my girlfriend decided to clean the windows - we had a river view, but on the side of the new development. Whenever she was in my place she didn't wear anything. She didn't think to put anything on when she cleaned the windows. Only when she noticed all the builders sitting on the scaffold watching her did she realise that they could see everything. She has huge c*nt lips so they would have been mesmerized. She told me when I got home and we laughed about it before going to the pub in Marylebone road where she wore no knickers (she didn't have any - i binned them a year before) and pleased more than a few visitors when I told her to spread her naked thighs. She had no idea until I told her later. We did similar countless times without her realising!
Attached Thumbnails
File0271 crop.jpg  
Old 08-29-2016, 12:24 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I Was Watching a Movie With My Wife

It was The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom (2014), which aired on the Lifetime Channel. It was basically a poor woman's PG-13 rated Fifty Shades of Grey. The lead character, played by Ashley Jones, finds out that her husband, who treats her like a doormat, has been having an affair, which he blames on his boredom with her. She has an affair, and then divorces her husband when he tries to pressure her to have a boob job. Then, she finds out that her lover was seeing someone else at the same time, who is pregnant with his child.

Her friend suggests she try online dating. After a while she comes across the intriguing profile of Duke, a man looking for a woman to be a willing sub to his dominance, but he is only interested in women who are sex positive. He encourages to date a younger man and will not allow her to fly to Seattle to meet him until he is satisfied that she is fully confident in her sexuality.

One night, Duke makes her describe the sexy lingerie she has wearing during their phone conversation (her kids are out of the house). He demands that she open the blinds to her bedroom window and remove the lingerie. She protests that her neighbors will see her (even though she has turned off the bedroom lights). He pushes her to accept that she is free from worrying about what the neighbors think about her and how she lives her life. She finally stands in front of the window and strips off her lingerie. The scene is filmed with the usual TV-style hidden nudity.

Duke eventually allows her to come to Seattle, where, surprise, he is rich. After their weekend together, where he doesn't allow her to wear panties under the dress she wears when he takes her to a fancy restaurant. After they finally consummate the relationship, he pronounces her as ready to live the rest of her life as a sex-positive person and sends her on her way.

She returns to her home a confident woman, and for the first time, interacts with her ex-husband from a position of full equality.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 06:05 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

So I've just come back from a few days at a villa. Next door were a cole of hotties and their other halves but despite my best efforts I didn't see them in so much as a bikini. Until last night. Stood on the balcony just before I went to bed I noticed the bedroom light was on and someone was walking around. I turned our light off to reduce the chance of me being seen and sure enough, one of the girls lifted her top off to reveal her bra then unclipped and stood facing the window topless. Only a brief view but well worth waiting for :-)
Old 09-04-2016, 11:13 AM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

I don't know how many people here have ever been away in a caravan.
Anyone who has will know that we tend to park quite close to each other.

Once, the caravan next to us was a family with two girls aged 18 and 19.
Every day they would go into the little washroom inside the caravan and do a stripwash.
The only "problem" was that they were right near the window which they thought was like a normal bathroom window.
However, for some reason, the glass seemed to be set the wrong way around.

So, every day we would sit there in our dining area and get a great view of two pairs of tits being carefully cleaned.
"We" = me, my bro and my dad.

When we were about to leave my dad told the girls' dad about it.

When he asked why my dad hadn't said anything earlier he just told him the truth. We were enjoying the show.
Their dad took it in good spirit.

This was about 40 years ago and I remember it to this day.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:51 AM

Default Boss's daughter.

As a young apprentice, maybe 16 or 17 the weather was too wet for us to do work on the job - cement doesn't set in the rain!
Wanting to get the most out of me and my apprentice pal for the measly wages he paid us our boss had us at his home doing some yard work there. He went off somewhere and left us to it.. He lived in a large single storey detached bungalow and some of the bedrooms were facing in to the back yard - where we were.
It was a gloomy afternoon so when a person entered the bedroom the light was flicked on. This gave us a clear view in to the bedroom where the boss's daughter( also in her teens) had gone in to get changed. Modern bungalow ( then) meant large windows so we had a clear view of her undressing, taking her time over brushing hair etc and then choosing clothes and eventually getting dressed. Being put to work like this when really we should have had a day off,rained off, would normally be cause for complaint, but not this day.
She could NOT have NOT KNOWN we were there, we were quite convinced this was a show put on deliberately for us.
The way she would select a top, hold it up, think about it then reject it - all the while totally naked- convinced us of this.
Any girl that age unless deformed, too fat or too thin is going to have nice tits and a nice bush, which she did have.
Our cheery attitude when John returned to check on us must have puzzled him.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:44 AM

Default Neighbor's Daughter

I currently live in a house where my bedroom window looks directly into the bedroom window of the house across from me. The home seems to be three Hispanic women; a mother, a grandmother and a daughter. The daughter looks to be in her mid or early 20's. She's not chubby, but I wouldn't call her skinny. She has a little meat on her. Very cute face. VERY large and perky breasts. Her bedroom is the window facing my bedroom. She often changes her clothes with the blinds open. The window sill is waist high so I can only see her top half, but she will often get fully naked in front of the open window, giving me a great view of her very nice tits. I do wish I could see her lower half, but her boobs are magnificent. I'm not certain if she knows I can see her, but I'm convinced she knows because of what happened one night. I saw the light turn on behind closed blinds, she quickly opened her blinds then immediately removed her top and bra. I dont know anyone who would actively open their blinds immediately before getting naked, unless it was on purpose. She's done it more than once, opened the blinds then gotten naked. She probably knows I'm watching, but no complaints here. If she wants to keep giving me a show, I'll keep watching . There was one night where she had a friend over. They were both getting dressed together, but unfortunately her friend kept her back to the window the whole time. The way this girl treats her blinds though, it probably won't be the last opportunity I have to see her friend's assets as well.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:21 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post
I currently live in a house where my bedroom window looks directly into the bedroom window of the house across from me. The home seems to be three Hispanic women; a mother, a grandmother and a daughter. The daughter looks to be in her mid or early 20's. She's not chubby, but I wouldn't call her skinny. She has a little meat on her. Very cute face. VERY large and perky breasts. Her bedroom is the window facing my bedroom. She often changes her clothes with the blinds open. The window sill is waist high so I can only see her top half, but she will often get fully naked in front of the open window, giving me a great view of her very nice tits. I do wish I could see her lower half, but her boobs are magnificent. I'm not certain if she knows I can see her, but I'm convinced she knows because of what happened one night. I saw the light turn on behind closed blinds, she quickly opened her blinds then immediately removed her top and bra. I dont know anyone who would actively open their blinds immediately before getting naked, unless it was on purpose. She's done it more than once, opened the blinds then gotten naked. She probably knows I'm watching, but no complaints here. If she wants to keep giving me a show, I'll keep watching . There was one night where she had a friend over. They were both getting dressed together, but unfortunately her friend kept her back to the window the whole time. The way this girl treats her blinds though, it probably won't be the last opportunity I have to see her friend's assets as well.
Does she see you in your window? Does she also give a show when (she believes that) you are not here (light turned off at night)? If you want to see the lower part, could you climb on something (pretend to fix the light bulb)?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to przaphod For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s