photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-16-2013, 02:19 PM
A user who abused the forums

hey man great chapter thanks for listening to the feedback and doing the catfight great job
The Following User Says Thank You to theking94 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2013, 02:41 PM

Thanked 4,049 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking94 View Post
hey man great chapter thanks for listening to the feedback and doing the catfight great job
Glad you liked it, thanks for being patient
The Following User Says Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2013, 08:38 AM

Thanks for posting these! Very fun and sexy!
The Following User Says Thank You to K.C.Silkwood For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2013, 10:27 AM

Thanked 4,049 Times in 369 Posts

Chapter 9

The next day, Ashley and Danny went to class and then met at lunch. When Natasha didn’t show, Danny began looking around the dining hall and said, “Hmm, I haven’t heard from Natasha in a while. She wasn’t in fitness class either. I hope she’s okay.”
“Maybe she’s just sick, I know a cold has been going around lately.” Ashley said.
They continued eating their food, deciding not to wait for Natasha any longer. “Oh, guess what? I’ve been thinking about how to get Cammy and Kara and I think we might have a chance.” Ashley said.
“How?” Danny asked.
“Their boyfriends are coming to town after the semester, which means they’ll want to go out and have fun and they won’t be protected by the rest of the sorority.”
“But, we still need to get to them.” Danny said.
“True, but it’ll be easier to corner them in like a bathroom at a bar as opposed to cornering them on campus.” Ashley said, “I still haven’t thought about the exact details but I’m thinking this would be a good chance since they’ll be less surrounded by the sorority.
After they finished eating, Danny and Ashley got up and headed for the exit. “You might be right.” Danny said, “Maybe we can humiliate their boyfriends as well.”
“Oh my god!” Ashley exclaimed as she stopped walking just before they got to the door.
“What is it?”
“I think I know what happened to Natasha.” Ashley said as she grabbed the school newspaper and held it up. There on the front page was the headline, “Student caught streaking in December weather.” There was a picture of an upset Natasha with her legs tied together and her hands behind her back. Black bars were placed over her breasts and vagina but the ropework around her shoulders and hips clearly indicated that she had been stripped of her clothes and worst of all, Ashley and Danny saw that she had her had shaved.
“How could they do that to her?” they asked as they clenched their fist in anger. “Ugh..thos f.cking stuck up…errr!” Danny pushed the door and stormed out of the dining hall.
“Danny wait!” Ashley called as she ran after them. “Where are you going?”
“I have no idea.” Danny said as they ran their hands through their face, “I just need to get off of campus before I do something that gets me expelled.”
“We should try to get in touch with Natasha and find out if she’s okay.”
Danny sighed and stopped walking for a moment. “You’re right.” They said, “Let’s see if she’s still in her dorm.” They took Ashley’s hand and walked to Natasha’s hall unaware that they were being watched by the Three Furies from a distance. They grinned at each other and then Kara held up a jump drive in her hand and they snickered.

Danny tried calling Natasha but got no answer and was even more distraught when they went to Natasha’s dorm and found out from the RA that she had withdrawn from school.
“Oh my god. She’s gone?” Ashley asked.
“Can you blame her?” the RA asked, “She was humiliated in front of everyone yesterday. She could be heard crying in her room all night, I had to let her roommate in with my keys because Natasha wouldn’t open the door.”
“How are we going to find her?” Ashley asked Danny. “There’s no one else here who are friends with her except us.”
“Not just us.” Danny said as they left for the doors.
Indeed, they knew Natasha had other friends and another life, back at the BDSM club where Natasha knew Mistress Victoria. As the sun was coming down, they drove out of campus and towards the city where the club was. “Do you think she might be there?” Ashley asked.
“I don’t know. But she performed with Mistress Victoria so she might have told her where she went if she was leaving town.” Danny said.
They arrived at the club and it was not as packed as it had been the night they went. The bouncer checked their IDs and stood aside to let them in. “Is Mistress Victoria here tonight?”
“Yup. She’s in the dungeon, just down the hall.” The bouncer said as they pointed.
Ashley and Danny walked down the hall, past a couple that wore latex body suits and masks. “This place is giving me ideas.” Danny said as they squeezed Ashley’s hand.
“Me too.” She said with a grin, “Maybe when we get home tonight we can play?”
Danny nodded as they entered a large room that had about a dozen people inside. There was another bar off to the left and to the right was where the crowd was. They were in a semi circle and at the center was Mistress Victoria, dressed in leather pants and a corset. Hanging in front of her was a woman with her hands tied behind her back and her legs spread upward like she was doing a toe touch, ropes wrapped around her ankles and were attached to the harness hanging from the ceiling that had her suspended in the air. She had a leather mask on and had a pink butt plug inserted into her anus, Mistress Victoria was inserting a long dildo in and out of the woman’s pussy. As she rotated around, Danny recognized the woman as the same one they saw the first time they came to the club as she had the same tribal tattoo on her lower back.
Just then, one of the audience members turned around and smiled when they saw Ashley, it was Drew, the bearded man who had sex with Natasha during her demonstration. He walked over to them and said, “Well hello. What brings you two here?” he asked.
“Uh, we’re here to see Mistress Victoria.”
“Oh, well you better wait.” Drew said, “she isn’t too happy right now. She’s been pretty rough on our guest of honor all night.” He gestured to the woman suspended in the air.
“Really? I wonder why.” Ashley said.
Drew shrugged. “No idea, you can try talking to her after she’s finished. But be careful, if she’s not in the mood, you might be next up there. Not that I’d mind.” He said with a wink towards Ashley who blushed and looked away.
“Thanks.” Danny said as they walked to join the crowd, pulling Ashley along who said thanks to Drew for the information as they left. They weren’t too fond of Drew flirting with Ashley and wanted to get her away from him. As they got up close they could hear the woman in the mask moaning as Mistress Victoria shoved the dildo up inside her.
“No no NO! No cumming yet!” Mistress Victoria said as they grabbed tightly onto the woman’s breasts and squeezed. “You cum when I tell you you can!” She stopped when she looked up and saw Danny. “You!” she said, “I want to talk to you.”
“Uh…now?” Danny asked looking to their right and left to make sure they were the one’s Mistress Victoria addressed.
Mistress Victoria picked up a small cattle prod and ran it along the woman’s thighs, zapping her as it touched her skin, causing her muscles to tighten up. Mistress Victoria then handed it to Drew and said, “Keep going that until I come back and you better not orgasm while I’m gone.”
While Drew resumed Mistress Victoria’s torturing duties, Mistress Victoria led Danny and Ashley away from the crowd to a small table with a candle and leaned her arms on the table. “Sorry if I seemed curt, but I’m a little concerned. Natasha called me and said she wouldn’t be coming to the club for a while. When I asked her what was wrong she just started crying and hung up.”
“Really?” Danny asked with a concerned look.
“It’s very out of character for Natasha to just stop coming, she was so eager to try other things here. That’s why I wanted to ask you two if either of you knew what happened.”
Ashley and Danny looked at each other with frowns and then Ashley pulled the newspaper out of her purse. “This happened to her.”
She handed it to Mistress Victoria who saw the headline and her jaw dropped. Her eyes darted from left to right, gripping the paper tighter with anger as the story unfolded. When she was finished, she slammed the paper on the table and shook her head. “Disgusting.” She said. “Stripping someone in public is one thing, but shaving their head like that against their will is just inhumane.”
“Yeah tell us about it.” Danny said. “We just heard about it today and came here to see if you knew where Natasha was.
“You mean she isn’t at school?”
“No she withdrew and she’s not even on campus anymore.” Danny said, looking down at the candle with sad eyes.
“That sorority.” Mistress Victoria said as her nostrils flared. “If I were a student I’d make them pay. Natasha is my sub and for someone else to do that to her is a huge insult.”
“Well we’ve been trying to do that for a while.” Danny said, “We managed to get one of them but the other two are proving to be a challenge.”
Mistress Victoria curled her lip and looked at Danny and Ashley. “If there’s anything I can do to help, just let me know.” She said. “I want to humiliate these women too and any way I can be part of their humiliation would be great.”
“Wow.” Danny said, “Thanks. We’ll contact you once we get ideas.”
“See to it that you do.” Mistress Victoria said as she stood up from the table, “Looks like we won’t know where Natasha is until she tells us, keep me posted if she gets in touch with you.”
“We will.” Danny said. They watched as Mistress Victoria returned to her dominatrix duties, taking the cattle prod from Drew as she zapped the woman’s pussy, causing her to rear her head back in response to the pleasure and pain. “Let’s go.” Danny said, “It’s getting late and I want to think of a plan to get back at the Three Furies, we need to end this.” Ashley followed Danny to the door, looking back at the woman in the mask once more, seeing Drew in the crowd look over his shoulder and give her one more wink.

Danny parked their car in the garage and made their way back to campus.
‘That’s so sad about Natasha.” Ashley said as she followed, “I hope she knows she can reach out to us.”
“I’m sure she does.” Danny said, “Maybe she’s just keeping to herself, that did happen to her yesterday.”
As they walked along the lamp lit street, they saw a police car parked on the side. Danny didn’t give it much attention until the doors opened and two police officers stepped out. Both were women, one of them taller than the other. The first had brown hair tied in a ponytail with a pale white complexion while the other one had lighter brown hair and had tanner skin, her hair just barely touched her shoulders.
“Excuse us ladies.” The one with the ponytail said.
“Yes?” Danny asked as they stopped walking.
“Mind telling us what you’re doing here so late?” she asked.
“We were just returning from visiting a friend and now we’re going to bed.” Danny said
“And you’re both students?” the officer asked.
“Yes we are.” Danny said pulling out their student ID. Ashley did so as well. “Is this against the rules to return late?”
“No, but it is odd that two ladies would be out so late during the week.” The other officer said as she walked up to them. Danny looked down at their name tags, the one with the ponytail’s name was Riggs and her partner’s name was Rodriguez. “Where’d you come from?”
“Excuse me but I don’t think that’s your business.” Danny said.
“Oh isn’t it? Then you won’t mind if we search you two.”
Ashley and Danny looked to each other in surprise and then Ashley said, “Not to be disrespectful but I don’t think you two have the right to search us without reasonable cause.”
“Rodriguez, grab the blonde, I have the butch.” Riggs said. Rodriguez approached Ashley and grabbed her arm.
“What are you doing?!” Ashley shouted as she tried to fight free. “You can’t do this!”
“Yes we can, you’re both being quite uncooperative.” Riggs said as she grabbed onto Danny.
“Hey!” Danny shouted as they struggled with the officer. “This is bullsh.t! We have rights!”
“You’re students on campus.” Riggs said, “You have limited rights and if you don’t want us to take you to jail, you’ll cooperate by letting us search you at the station.”
Danny stopped fighting and sighed, “If we let you do this you’ll let us go?” they asked, realizing that there was nothing to fear since they knew they didn’t have anything.
“Yes of course.” Officer Riggs said, “You could have made this easier by just cooperating.”
“Danny, they can’t search us! They’re being out of line!” Ashley said.
“It’s okay Ash.” Danny said, “Let’s just let them search us and get this over with.”
Ashley lowered her head and bit her lip, feeling her face get a little warm but then said, “Okay.”
“Smart move ladies.” Riggs said, “Rodriguez, cuff the blonde.”
Rodriguez got her cuffs from her belt and cuffed one of Ashley’s wrists.
“What?!” Danny and Ashley both shouted. Ashley tried fighting free but Officer Rodriguez grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back to cuff the other wrist. “Ow!” she said, “This isn’t right!”
“We said we’d cooperate!” Danny said as their arms were forced behind their back and cuffed.
“You ladies are being rather difficult, we want to make sure you won’t cause any other problems on the way there.” Officer Riggs said. “Get in the car.”
Danny’s nostrils flared but they walked towards the car. Ashley followed their lead as she stepped into the back next to Danny as well. “Babe, what’s going on?” she asked.
“I don’t know.” Danny said as they heard the car door shut. Officer Rodriguez got inside and the car started. Danny and Ashley tried to relax but their wondering of what the officers were up to kept them from alleviating their anxiety. The officers kept silent the entire time. At first, Danny thought that this was a joke and that they were not real police officers, but the fact that they had the appropriate vehicle and police gear inside told them that they were legitimate.
“What do you think we have anyway?” Ashley asked as she felt her hands shaking. The officers didn’t answer. Instead, they continued driving and when Ashley looked out her window she gasped and said, “Oh no!
“Ashley what is it?” Danny asked as they saw Ashley try frantically to open the door, incapable of doing so with her hands cuffed.
“Danny! Look! It’s the sorority house!” Ashley said
Danny looked out the window and saw the sorority house with the lights on the inside. “Sh.t!” Danny shouted. “Officers! I don’t know what you’ve been told, but you can’t take us there! Those students have held a grudge against us and-”
“Oh we know.” Officer Riggs said, “That’s why we’re being paid to take you there.”
Danny’s mouth dropped as they realized they were being set up. Sweat accumulated on their brow as they saw the officers get out of the car and walk around to the back to open the doors.
“Let me go!” Ashley screamed as she was yanked out of the car. “Danny help!”
“Help somebody!” Danny called as they were pulled out of the car as well. “We’re being kidnapped!”
No one answered and the couple was pushed towards the sorority house by the two officers despite dragging their feet and wriggling to break free. As they came up to the door step, the door opened and Madison was on the other side, dressed in her sorority T-shirt. “Well helloooo!” she said with a wicked smile, “Thanks so much for bringing them to us!”
“Anytime.” Officer Riggs said, “They’re all yours.” they shoved Ashley and Danny inside. Both of them stumbled into the room and immediately saw the entire sorority surrounding them, all dressed in their sorority T-shirts. Cammy and Kara stood in the center.
“Welcome lady and IT.” Kara said.
“Our payment ladies.” Officer Riggs said. Kara reached into her pocket and handed the Officer a wad of cash. She counted it as she stepped outside the door. Cammy and Taryn stepped behind Danny and Ashley, blocking their escape and as soon as the door slammed shut, they were pushed forward to the left through the dining hall and into the large living room. As they were shuffled along, the sorority began laughing at them. Inside the living room was a wide sofa, a few lazy chairs and a fireplace. At the other end was a large white screen that had been set up and opposite of that end was a projector. Ashley and Danny were shoved forward and forced onto their knees and Kara walked in front of them, forcing them to look up.
“Shut the door Cammy.” Kara said as the last of the sorority members entered.
“Let us go!” Danny said forcefully.
“No.” Kara said, “Tonight you two are going to be shown what happens when you try to f.ck with this sorority. We already showed your other friend what happens and now it’s your turn.”
“Kara just let it go!” Ashley said, “Why do you have to take this so far?”
“Shut up. You don’t have the right to talk to us anymore since you left us for this dyke.” Kara said.
“Not to mention humiliating us!” Brianne said as she stepped out from the crowd of sorority members.
Taryn also stepped forward. “You humiliated me and ruined my career!”
“Mine too!” Brianne said.
“And you both destroyed my fashion show!” Madison said.
“Yes ladies we know.” Kara said, “And for striking out against this sorority, you both will be punished. But first, I thought I’d treat everyone to a movie and there’s no sense in having a movie, without the stars present.” She smiled as she looked down at Danny and Ashley.
“W-what do you mean?” Danny asked. “I’ve never been in a movie.”
“Oh sure you have.” Kara said with an insincere smile. “Cammy, why don’t you start it for us? Everyone get comfortable!”
The sorority girls gathered around the couch and floor as they sat to face the white screen. Danny and Ashley looked to each other with scared eyes, they tried to reach out and hold each others’ hand but couldn’t reach. Upon looking at her, Danny could see Ashley was trying not to cry. “It’s okay.” They whispered to her, “I’m right here with you.”
The light from the slide show flickered on and then a black screen appeared. “Shhh!” Kara said, “The movie is starting!” The rest of the sorority quieted down as they watched the screen shift to show a dorm room. At first, Danny wondered why they video taped a room and then gasped when they saw Ashley and themselves stepping into the room. They wore the clothes they had on the night before. Danny knew what was going to happen next.
“Mm, is that for me?” Ashley asked as she pulled Danny’s pants down.
“Oh my god!” Ashley cried but it was muffled by the whoops and hollers from the sorority who saw Danny in their jockstrap with a dildo sticking out. “Turn it off! Now!”
“Shut up!” Cammy said as they forced Ashley’s head up, “Some of us haven’t seen the movie yet so don’t be rude.”
Ashley felt her eyes get wet as she saw herself kneel before Danny and suck on their dildo.
“Yeah suck on it b.tch!” a sorority member shouted.
“That’s gross!” Madison said.
“that’ doesn’t make sense, they can’t feel it why would she suck on it?” Taryn asked.
Danny felt their stomach go sour as they saw themselves exposed on the screen, their most intimate of acts captured on camera.
“Okay I’m ready.” Ashley said on screen and got on her knees on the bed.
“Ooo you like that freaky sh.t don’t you you little sl.t” Cammy hissed at Ashley whose lip quivered. She watched as Danny f.cked her from behind, her mind going numb as the rest of the sorority laughed as she begged Danny to spank her harder and pull her hair.
“OHHH DAMN THAT’S SO GOOD!” she screamed and Ashley started to cry.
“You like being banged by a dyke?” Cammy teased.
“Ooo you dog” Kara said to Danny who screamed in rage. They tried to stand up and go after Kara but Madison, Taryn and Brianne held them down.
“I’m going to kill you!” Danny screamed.
“Shut up. You’re going to miss the best part!” Kara said
“F.CK ME HARDER!” Ashley shouted. “I’m GONNA CUM I’m GONNA CUM OOOOOOHHHH!!” she screamed.
Ashley closed her eyes and cried as the whole room saw her cum, those looking close could see jets of fluid shoot from her pussy.
‘Oh my god she squirts!” a girl shouted.
“That’s sick!”
“Let’s hear it for Ashley everyone!” Madison said as the sorority clapped.
“Wait there’s more!” Cammy said as she pointed to the screen where Ashley slipped on the dildo.
“Please turn it off!” Ashley cried, she knew they were watching her with a dildo on and she didn’t want to see herself with it.
“What’s a matter, don’t want to see how good of a tranny you can be?” Kara said to Ashley as she forced her eyes open. Ashley whimpered as she watched herself get spanked by Danny once more before she inserted the dildo into Danny.
“OH F.CK! Oh YOU’RE SO HOT!” Danny on camera said. The sorority began whooping as they watched Ashley’s firm ass jiggle as she thrust her hips into Danny.
“Wow, you’re tits are like non-existent.” Cammy said to Danny who was still held down by three women. “Do you even wear a bra?”
“What’s with that dumb tattoo?” Madison asked.
“OHHHHHAAASHLEEEY!!!!OHHHGOOOOD!!!!OOOOOOOOOHHHHYE AAHH!!!” Danny screamed as they came. The sorority all clapped again, some of them whistled and Danny and Ashley lowered their heads to avoid looking at the jeering faces.
“Let’s hear it for our amazing porno stars!” Kara said as they killed the video. “Come on, stand up so we can congratulate you.”
Danny and Ashley felt themselves get lifted up, Ashley felt her eyes sting from the salty tears that covered her face.
“How did you get in there?” Danny asked with their lips tightened with rage.
“That’s none of your business.” Kara said.
“You had no right!” Ashley cried as she tried to calm down.
“I had every right!” Kara said. “Because as long as I am here I own this school and anyone who pisses me off will face the consequences. So since you two were so adamant about stripping people in this sorority, it seems only fitting to return the favor. Cammy, Madison, strip them!”
Ashley and Danny felt hands grip on their shirts. Danny’s button up was ripped in two as Cammy pulled it open, buttons scattering along the ground, exposing their small breasts. “Let’s see if you’re wearing that hot jockstrap.” Cammy said as they unbuttoned Danny’s pants.
“Stop it!” Danny shouted but it was too late, they felt Cammy’s hands slide into their pants and pull down. The girls all cheered as Danny stood there exposed in their jockstrap. Their small ass cheeks clenching from the air that blew against their cheeks.
“She’s wearing it!” Cammy said with glee. “She gets off on pretending to be a dude!”
“My god, she needs to get some sun.” Taryn said as she slapped Danny’s pale white cheeks, causing them to jiggle. A red hand print slowly appeared as their skin swelled from the slap.
While Danny was being stripped, Ashley’s white blouse was ripped open, exposing a pink bra. “NO! STOP THIS!” Ashley begged as she shook her head, trying to kick her legs but then Taryn came up and held her legs together. Madison unzipped Ashley’s skirt and slid it down her legs and Ashley closed her eyes again as she started to cry once more. She squeezed her legs together as the sorority saw her in her pink My Little Pony underwear.
“Oh my god I told you she wore these!” Madison said as she pulled on the elastic band and let it snap against Ashley’s hip. Danny watched as Ashley’s face grew bright red with embarrassment as her favorite panties were exposed in front of the worst people.
“Please, give me back my skirt!” Ashley shouted.
“Why? Don’t you want to show of those sexy pony panties?” Kara asked as she walked behind Ashley and spanked her. “Lose the bra.” She said to Madison. Ashley whimpered as she felt hands grab the back of her bra and unhook it. Her swollen breasts bounced free as the bra was removed and she and Danny stood there in nothing but there undergarments. As soon as Danny saw camera flashes go off, their face also got red as they began to blush. They had gotten used to wearing a jockstrap on nights they were going to have sex and they immediately regretted that decision after being exposed to the sorority. With their hands cuffed behind their backs, Ashley and Danny tried covering their backsides with their hands, crossing their legs and turning to the side to try and shield their exposed bodies.
“Oh don’t be so modest ladies.” Kara said, “You’re porn stars now. You need to get used to be seen being naked, especially since you’re going to grace the internet with your presence.”
“WHAT!?” Danny screamed.
“Oh my god! Everyone on the internet’s seen me naked?!” Ashley cried.
“And have seen what you look like with a penis.” Cammy teased.
While Ashley began to weep softly again, Danny’s face grew red with hate. “I swear Kara, I will make you pay for this if it’s the last thing I do!”
“Funny you say that.” Kara said, “Because after tonight, you’ll need to hurry because you won’t be around here much longer.”
“Wh-what do you mean?” Danny asked, feeling their stomach get queasy from the fear in seeing Kara smile with a sadistic, almost crazed grin as she held up two small cylindrical objects in her hand.

It was an annual event for the University every December to have a fundraiser. This often involved a charity banquet for all of the faculty and upper class students in the university that was usually held in the student union ballroom. The room was filled with large round tables occupied by academics dressed in their best attire, near the end of the room was the table where the President and Vice President, Mrs. Delaforge sat along with the other chairs. The president, also known as Ms. Holmes, had light red hair that was starting to fade into an orange color, nevertheless, her beauty was still there as the few wrinkles on her face gave her a mature and wise look that complimented the cream colored business suit she wore. Best of all, her smile gave her a radiant glow that contrasted with the Vice President’s stone faced gaze as she looked at the other faculty and students.
“That students’ skirt is too short.” Delaforge said.
“Oh it’s fine.” The Ms. Holmes said, “I’m surprised you can see that far away, just let it go.”
Outside the doors of the ballroom was the entire sorority as they walked in a huddled mass together with the Three Furies leading the way. Being carried along with them were Ashley and Danny, still clad in only their underwear and their hands and feet tied up, they also had ball gags inserted into their mouths, muffling their attempts at crying for help. Having been moved from two buildings, their nipples were rock hard from the cold air and they felt goosebumps all over their bodies. Worst of all, their legs were squeezed together and they squirmed as inside their underwear were to vibrating silver bullets which Kara had placed inside. Danny and Ashley knew what they were used for and sweated in anticipation of what they were going to do with them.
“This is it.” Kara said as she stopped them just outside of the doors to the ballroom. She turned to Taryn who had two remotes in her hand. “Start it up Taryn.” She said.
“This is for making me cum during the most important night of my life you b.tches!’ she said as she turned on both vibrators.
“MMMPH!” Ashley and Danny both mumbled as they tilted their heads back as they felt the hard vibration of the silver bullets against the outer lips of their labias and clitorie. Danny’s wrists and ankles strained against the rope as they tried to break free, but the pain mixed with the pleasure made it worse as Danny felt more turned on . They looked at Ashley and saw her cheeks flush as she looked down at her vibrating crotch. Danny knew why she was blushing, it was common for Ashley’s ejaculate to shoot out and in large amounts and Danny knew that she’d be mortified if she did it here.
“Ooh, I see stains on their panties Kara.” Cammy said as they pointed to the dark spots over their panties.
“Just a little bit more.” Kara said, “We need to time this just right. Here, why don’t you two kiss.” She grabbed Danny from behind and forced them up against Ashley, their breasts pushing up against hers, making both of their breasts seem larger as they were squeezed. As soon as Danny’s leg brushed in between Ashley’s thighs she closed her eyes and moaned again as Danny’s knee pushed the bullet further into her pussy, making the vibrations spread to her inner labial walls which were soaking wet. Ashley tried to move away but her sweaty body just slid against Danny’s, causing Danny to moan as well since Ashley’s sweat covered breasts shimmered under the light.
“MMHP! DHNnmP! HMPL!” Ashley started to mumble frantically as her eyes widened in horror.
Kara saw Ashley’s leg start to twitch and grabbed the doorknob to the ballroom. “This is it girls. Now!”
Inside, Ms. Holmes checked her watch and asked, “Shall we get everyone’s attention for a speech?”
“Please do, I’d like to see how disappointing the donations are this year.” Delaforge said.
Ms. Holmes rolled her eyes and tapped her glass with her fork. Soon those around her heard and mimicked the same noise until the din spread throughout the room, silencing the chatter. Once everyone stopped tapping, the President stood up and said, “Thank you everyone for coming. It’s so good to see-” CRASH!
Ms. Holmes nearly jumped when she heard the noise, along with everyone else as they turned towards the doors that had been kicked open. Two screams could be heard and then two figures were shoved inside.
“SOMEONE HELP ME!!” one screamed.
The audience in the room gasped at the sight in front of them. Two figures stumbled through the doors and fell on the ground, one on top of the other, their gags and restraints removed from their bodies as the doors shut behind them.
“Oh my goodness!” Delaforge shouted as she saw Ashley’s large breasts jiggling as she fell on top of Danny., “Those women…th..they’re naked!”
“OHHHHNOO!!DANNY!!HHHHIAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHH!!” Ashley screamed because as soon as she fell to the ground, the vibration from Danny’s silver bullet in addition to her own caused her to finally climax. As she cried out, Danny felt thick jets of liquid smack against their thighs and in hearing Ashley’s familiar orgasmic cry, Danny too orgasmed. “OHHHHSH…..T!!”
The crowd all gasped and in the chorus of shocked murmurs was Mrs. Delaforge shouting, “Those two women are having sex!!!”
As the mutters began to grow, Ashley and Danny’s faces grew more pink as they scrambled to their feet ran to the doors. As soon as Danny turned the knob, they saw that it wouldn’t budge because on the other side, a chair had been lodged under the doorknob. “Let us out!” Danny cried as the banged the door and then they heard a voice.
“Oh my god, that woman’s wearing a jockstrap!”
Danny stopped knocking and the jiggling of their ass between the straps of their jockstrap stopped moving and then they immediately covered their behind, turning around to wrap an arm around their breasts as they turned to face the crowd of roughly a hundred people.
“Dear lord, that other woman is naked too!” a faculty member said, “Are those My Little Pony underwear?”
“Yes it is, my daughter has a pair like that.”
“EEK!” Ashley squeeled as she too stopped banging on the door and turned around, her arms crossing over her breasts and embarrassing underwear. Upon touching their underwear, Danny and Ashley could feel the moist spots over their vaginas that had just came, the vibrators still going off. Danny reached in and pulled their silver bullet out, throwing it across the room and causing some other women to shriek in horror.
“Oh that’s vile!” one woman shouted.
Ashley didn’t do anything, she stood there frozen like a deer in front of headlights as she felt the eyes looking over her, the sweat running down her slim frame, the pussy juices from her climax running down her shaking legs. Her pussy was sore from the continued stimulation of the silver bullet. “D-d-danny.” She meekly whispered, “I-c-came…t-they all s-saw m-m-me come.”
Danny turned and saw tears starting to fall from Ashley’s blushing face . “Babe come here.” Danny said as they embraced Ashley. Then they slid their hand into her panties and pulled out the silver bullet.
“OH!” Ashley groaned as she felt the last vibration brush against her clitorist. “Oh my god I want to get out of here!” she cried as she buried her face in Danny’s warm chest. Danny cupped their hands over Ashley’s breasts while she covered her soaked panties. Both of them turned their exposed bodies to the sides to try and cover what they could.
“Someone stop them!” Mrs. Delaforge shouted, “They’re trying to have sex again!”
“No we’re not!” Danny shouted in humiliated rage, “Someone give us some f.cking clothes!”
While the crowd of people around them pointed and gawked, Ms. Holmes stood up with a look of outrage and shouted, “Enough! Someone help me cover these two women! I want answers now!”
One of the faculty close by removed their jacket and d****d it around Danny while another student gave Ashley their coat. As they felt the new sensation of fabric brushing against their naked shoulders, they looked up at the scowling Mrs. Delaforge. “You two should be ashamed of yourselves!” she said, “To barge into an important even like this and have sex!”
Ashley lowered her head in shame while Danny said, “It wasn’t our fault! Your daughter-”My daughter was in her dorm studying like a good student. Not, using some immoral device to…pleasure herself!” Delaforge interrupted. “You’ll be expelled for this! The President is waiting for you.” She pointed to the security guard close by who escorted them out of the room.

Both Danny and Ashley were escorted towards a small conference room a few doors down from the ball room. The walk to the office felt like a walk of shame as they passed a few other students and faculty along the way who stared at them in surprise. Danny had their head lowered while Ashley had a glazed look over her eyes, staring straight ahead. The officer opened the door and said, “Here they are President Holmes.”
“Thank you officer.” She said. “They may come in.”
The officer led them inside where they saw a long table with several chairs on either end. At the far end of the table sat Ms. Holmes who looked up at them and then gestured to the chairs adjacent to her, “Sit down ladies.”
Danny wanted to correct Ms. Holmes but didn’t feel like they had the dignity to speak for themselves at the moment since under the jacket they were in their jockstrap. Instead, Danny pulled a chair out for Ashley and let her sit down and then sat in a seat next to her.
Ms. Holmes took a deep sigh and then said, “Tell me about what happened that led you two arrive in this state.”
Danny looked to Ashley to see if she would talk but her lip quivered and it was clear she was doing everything she could to not burst into tears again. Danny turned to Ms. Holmes and spoke, “We were kidnapped by two police officers and taken to the sorority house where Kara Delaforge and her sorority did this to us. They-.” Danny bit their lip as they felt the hot anger they felt from that moment come to them again. Shaking their head they gathered their composure and continued, “They had a video tape of us having sex and then stripped us of our clothes.”
As Danny spoke, Ashley clutched the blanket around her half naked body tighter and covered her mouth to hold back a sigh. Ms. Holmes’ face remained stoic, her arms were on the table and she had one hand rested on her chin as she nodded for Danny to continue. “Then they tied our feet down and put silver bullets in our-our underwear and pushed us into the room to make it look like we were having sex. I swear this is true President Holmes! I know Mrs. Delaforge said Kara wasn’t involved but she WAS! The whole sorority has had it in for us! They did something similar to my friend Natasha. and-”
Ms. Holmes held her hand up to silence Danny and then got up from her seat to check and make sure the door was locked and the d****s to the windows were closed. Once she was sure that the room was secure she returned to her seat, reached out to touch Danny and Ashley’s hands and said “I believe you.”
“Y-you do?” Ashley finally spoke.
“Yes. It’s no secret to anyone on campus that the sorority bullies other students.”
Danny slumped in their chair and finally felt a huge weight lift off of their chest, relieved that the President seemed to empathize with their dilemma.
“I figured something like this would happen given the recent…string of similar incidents I’ve heard about. But unfortunately, Mrs. Delaforge has been adamant about protecting her daughter and so it’s rather difficult for me to go after the sorority without hard evidence that they are doing what they are doing. Between Mrs. Delaforge and her husband, Kara is well protected financially. So much so it seems she’s able to buy off campus police.” Ms. Holmes lowered her head as she touched it with her hand and shook her head. “I can investigate into campus security but I know they’ll all deny being involved.”
“What about security cameras?” Danny asked, “Can’t they capture the car we were taken in?”
Ms. Holms shook her head, “I can try but I know they’ll have already been erased. Anytime the sorority and the police are involved, they’ve usually prepared to protect themselves from any investigation. Worst of all, given the conservative nature of the area and Mrs. Delaforge, she’ll want me to expel you two.”
“But we didn’t do anything!” Danny shouted.
“I realize that.” Ms. Holmes said, “But in Mrs. Delaforge’s eyes you two did this yourselves and if that tape of you two having sex in a dorm gets out then it just adds fuel to the fire.”
Danny shook their head in anger at their privacy being violated and used against them. Ashley’s face started to blush again as she lowered her head. Ms. Holmes saw this and gently touched Ashley and the shoulder and said with a smile, “Now, I know you two are young and are only exploring yourselves. It’s not my concern what happens behind closed doors, but unfortunately with this being so public I have to respond.”
“We..understand.” Danny said sadly as they knew what was coming, “You’re expelling us.”
“Oh no dear.” Ms. Holmes said, “I’m going to suspend you two.”
“Really?” Danny said in shock.
“Yes. I can simply say that it’s being investigated and that any allegations of you doing this on purpose are purely circumstancial.” She said, “Besides, if Mrs. Delaforge wants to contest it then her daughter will have to agree to give details which she will want to avoid.”
Danny and Ashley were silent as they sat with the decision. “I’ve…been suspended…for being humiliated!” Ashley said as she stared at the table. “I’ve never been suspended in my life for anything.”
“I’m sorry dear.” Ms. Holmes said as she placed her hand on Ashley’s shoulder, “I assure you that I’ll do what I can to prove that the sorority did this and will have your names cleared. It’s just going to take time.”
There was a knock on the door and Danny and Ashley gasped as they clutched their coats tighter over their half naked bodies. Ms. Holmes walked to the door and opened it slightly to see who it was. “Yes?” she asked, “Oh thank you.” She said and took something from the person outside.
“Now, let’s get you two dressed. I’ll let security know you two have until tomorrow evening to leave campus.” Ms. Holmes said as she presented Danny and Ashley with two staff uniforms that the security officer had gathered for them. She waited for them to be fully clothed before saying, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I unfortunately have a banquet to attend the security guard will escort you two back to your dorms when you’re ready.
“Thanks.” Danny said quietly as Ms. Holmes left. Once the door shut, they looked at Ashley who was drying tears from her eyes. “You okay babe?”
“No I’m not.” Ashley said, “For the third time in my life I’ve been stripped and embarrassed in public! I can’t take this anymore!” she was visibly getting upset and Danny hugged her close. “They saw us have sex! It’s all over the internet now!” she cried.
“Shhh..” Danny said, “Don’t think about that now.” They felt their lip quiver as the realization hit them. “Babe...are we going to see each other still?”
Ashley looked up at Danny and then looked away. “I-I don’t know..I’m going to have to go back to my parents.”
“But…I could come visit couldn’t I?” Danny asked, feeling the anxiety in them grow.
Ashley slowly shook her head. “Danny, I like you but…it wouldn’t be good for them to know about…us.”
As the last word came out, Danny sighed and rested their head against Ashley’s. “So…is this goodbye?” they asked as the lump in their throat got bigger.
“I don’t know.” Ashley said, “I wish it wasn’t, I just don’t know what’s going to happen now.”
“Will you at least call me when you get home?” Danny asked.
Ashley must have heard the tremble in Danny’s voice as they looked up, touched the sides of Danny’s face and kissed them. “Yes.” She said. The two lovers hugged each other tight again for a moment, making it last forever before having to face the next day.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s