Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2013, 09:28 AM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 369 Posts
Default Chronicles of Danny

Decided to take a little break from the fanfic to do an original series. This first chapter starts slow but it's really just so I can establish the setting and characters, the rest will pick up later. Hope you all enjoy.

Chronicles of Danny Chapter 1

It was the first time in days that they finally felt like they belonged. Their overbearing parents had forced them to enroll in an all women college and they did not identify as a woman at all. Nor did they identify as a man, they simply just didn’t identify as either or. For Danny, short for Danielle, gender roles were too confining and not representative of who they were as a person. If anything, Danny identified as genderqueer which they felt was a more fluid label and thus, allowed them more freedom to be themselves. What made things worse, was that Danny didn’t dress like many of the women on campus either. The popular style for most women seemed to be skirts at various lengths with blouses or college sweaters, their long locks either tied back or hanging over their bosoms. Danny on the other hand, preferred to wear trousers and a button up shirt that was untucked. Being so thin, Danny could fit into skinny jeans easily, and never felt the need to bind their breasts down because they were rather small, not flat chested, but small enough that Danny was comfortable with. Instead of long hair, Danny’s auburn hair was trimmed short in a pixie cut. Indeed, on the first day Danny felt out of place, jokingly wondering if they would be kicked out of campus for their seemingly boyish demeanor, which was really wishful thinking on Danny’s part. The only good thing they felt about the Wellesley was the fact that there were so many women on campus. While Danny didn’t identify with a specific orientation, Danny was mostly attracted to women and believed that if they couldn’t feel at home in this historically conservative college designed to help women become teachers, business owners and lawyers, Danny could at least get a kick out of all the eye candy. Especially when Danny saw Ashley for the first time.
It was in fitness class that Danny first saw her. They all met in the gymnasium in their non-workout attire. Danny was leaning against the wall, talking with their new friend Natasha, a psychology major who was also in her early twenties like Danny. Natasha had shoulder length jet black hair that was straight and had a curvy body concealed under jeans and a t-shirt, in contrast to Danny’s thin body type. What hit it off for both of them was that they both felt similarly alienated from the others except for Natasha, she was one of the few women of color in a school predominantly full of Caucasian women.
“Ugh, I hate phys ed.” Natasha said.
‘I dunno, better than boring ass economics class. I’m a tech major, why do I need to know economics?”
“Wanna trade?” Natasha joked.
Before Danny could answer, the doors opened and in walked the most gorgeous woman they had ever seen. She seemed to be about average height and wore black pants and a pink button up dress shirt. Her blonde hair extended to the middle of her back and her pouty red lips were colored in red. Most stunning to Danny was the woman’s eyes, they were bright blue, so much so they practically glowed.
“Wow.” Danny muttered and then laughed nervously.
“What?’ Natasha asked and then looked in Danny’s direction. “Oh her. Yeah isn’t she hot? Her name is Ashley.”
“You know her?” Danny asked, hoping their new friend had lots of dirt to dish out on their crush.
“Sort of. She’s in one of my psychology classes. She’s in that sorority, with a bunch of other girls but she seems to be the nicest. At least she actually said hi to me in class.”
“Oh man, I think this school just stopped sucking so much.”
Natasha rolled her eyes and laughed. “Well admire her from a far, she’s got that girl-next-door look and is in a traditionally conservative college, she’s probably the furthest from being queer as you can get.”
“Oh crap here she comes!” Danny said, turning their head a bit to make it seem less obvious that they had been staring.
“Hi Natasha!” Ashley said with a wave.
“Hey! So you’re in this lame class too?” Natasha asked.
“Yeah, my sorority sisters are in it so I thought I’d take it too.” Ashley said as she pointed to three women standing on the other side of the gym. The woman on the far left was dressed in athletic pants and a jacket with the university colors and was the tallest of the group, her dark blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. The woman in the center had tanned skin and blonde hair that was straightened, she wore a grey vest over a white button up shirt and grey skirt that seemed a little short. Lastly, the woman on the left had ruby red lips and a yellow summer dress with her hair tied in a bun. They looked in Ashley’s direction, the woman in the center saw Danny and seemed to make a face.
“Ashley, this is my friend Danny.” Natasha said to break the silence.
Smiling widly, Danny extended their hand as Ashley smiled and extended hers. “Hi nice to meet you.” She said.
“Hi, I’m Danny.” Danny said.
“Uh, yep I know.” Ashley said with a giggle.
“Oh yea right.” Danny laughed nervously.
Ashley turned her head towards her sorority sisters and then looked back. “I should go, I think my sorority sisters want me to stay with them. Nice meeting you!”
Danny watched as Ashley walked off, staring at her buttocks shifting left and right under her black pants, despite having a slender figure, her behind seemed to have a slightly more curvy shape in contrast to the rest of her body.
“Hi I’m Danny?” Natasha repeated.
“Ugh, shut up.” Danny said as they covered their face. “I can’t believe I did that.”
“You are such a dork.” Natasha said as she shook her head. “Come on, the instructor’s starting class.

A week had gone by and Danny was still thinking about Ashley. Occasionally, Danny would say hi to her in fitness, usually if Danny was passing her on the track or if they showed up early enough before other students showed up. In the locker room, Danny would try to look for Ashley but couldn’t find her and assumed that she must have a different locker far away from theirs. At lunch time, Natasha would make fun of Danny for staring at Ashley if she happened to be sitting with her sorority in the dining hall.
“Why don’t you talk to her?” Natasha asked. “She already said hi to you so she knows you a little bit.”
“I wouldn’t know what to say.” Danny said, “Besides, she’s guarded by her sorority sisters who seem like a real open bunch.”
“Ugh don’t get me started with them.” Natasha said. “The blonde one who dresses in those business suits, her name is Kara and she is such a snooty b.tch. She says the most insensitive and racist sh.t in my politics class.”
“That makes it even worse.” Danny said. “What about the other two, the ones that are always with her?”
“The one who always wears the sports gear is Cammy, she’s like the athletic one. She’s on the volleyball team, I hear she’s really competitive. This girl I talk to who’s also on the team says she’s kind of controlling. The Taylor Swift looking chick is Madison. She seems nice, but kind of ditzy in a housewife kind of way, she never shuts up about her boyfriend. In psychology class she’s always like ‘oh my boyfriend does this, my boyfriend does that!’” then Natasha stuck her fingers in her mouth and made the noise of a gun going off.
Danny laughed. “And Ashley’s still the coolest?” they asked after settling down.
“Yup, she talks to me before class starts. She’s cool and you should totally say hiiiiii.” Natasha cooed.
“Knock it off.” Danny said, “Who am I kidding? She’s probably only likes guys.”
“Well aren’t you close?’ Natasha asked.
“Not close enough.”
That night, Danny returned to their dorm to study, but first, they took a shower. After finishing, Danny put on shorts and a tank top and sat on their bed. Opening the Economics textbook, Danny dreaded what was going to be an excruciating hour of studying for a subject they hated. Truthfully, they didn’t like any of their classes except for fitness class.
Ashley, Danny thought. The other day at fitness class was the hardest to concentrate. They were all running around the track and Ashley was wearing a pair of shorts that were shorter than what she normally wore. As she passed Danny, Danny couldn’t help but stare at her round ass, her cheeks bouncing so much so it was almost as if her thighs moved as well. Setting the book down, Danny slid under the covers of the bed and closed their eyes, focusing on Ashley’s ass under the shorts. At first, Danny only imagined Ashley’s ass running, and then Danny started imagining Ashley’s shorts starting to slip from her running. Inch by inch, the shorts would slide down her hips, until Danny could see the back of Ashley’s underwear. What type of underwear would she wear? A thong? Panties? No a thong, so no panty lines would show and then in the dream, Ashley’s thong would be exposed. Shifting their legs slightly, Danny placed their thumbs into the waistband of their shorts and slid them down around their ankles and ran their fingers against their pussy. As Danny began massaging their pussy, they continued imagining Ashley’s ass bouncing around the track. Then, Danny imagined touching it, their fingers caressing her smooth checks around her thong. By this point, Danny was inserting two fingers into their pussy, juices beginning to flow out as the fingers thrusted in and out. “Ohhhh.” Danny muttered as their legs buckled. They were imagining raising their hand and slapping hard on Ashley’s ass. ‘Ooooohh.” Danny muttered as they bit their lip. Then they heard a CLICK! “SH.T!” Danny muttered as they moved their hands above the covers and grabbed the textbook as their roommate, Morgan, entered the room.
“What the hell are you doing?” Morgan asked. She wore a green top over a black skirt and had shoulder length brown hair. Around her neck was a golden cross as Morgan was Mormon.
“Nothing..just a little cold” Danny said with a nervous laugh.
“But it’s like 80 outside.” Morgan said in an annoyed voice as she raised an eyebrow at Danny.
“Uh, yeah, I just took a shower so I’m chilly from that.” Danny said, shifting their legs under the covers as their shorts were still around their ankles.
“Why are you blushing?” Morgan asked.
“Because…my face got hot from the shower.” Danny said with a nervous smile.
Morgan continued staring with her hands on her hips, finally she shook her head as she went to her bed and said, “Whatever.”
After the first week, Danny had no success in making friends with Morgan. On the first day, Morgan took one look at Danny and gave a look of disgust. She curtly said, “hi, I’m Morgan” and said nothing else to Danny as she unpacked her things. Now she had just walked in on Danny masturbating and Danny could not help but feel mortified.
Oh crap does she know? Does she even know what masturbation is? Isn’t her religion against this kind of thing? Ugh, I’m so horny too, I was about to cum!
“I’m tired, so can you not study and just go to sleep?” Morgan asked.
“Sure no problem.” Danny said quickly, relieved that Morgan’s interrogation was over. As soon as Morgan turned off the lights, Danny pulled their shorts up and turned on their side to go to sleep, red lips on their pussy aching between their legs as they tried going to sleep and not fantasize about Ashley.

The next day, Danny walked to fitness class, almost in a powerwalking manner due to their speed in getting there. They were fantasizing about what kind of shorts Ashley would be wearing today. Danny dressed in their gym clothes, which was shorts and a Sleater-Kinney t-shirt and then walked towards the door to the exit of the locker. Before they could get there, Kara ,Cammy and Madison walked in front of them.
“Look who it is.” Kara said.
“You mean it?’ Cammy joked.
“Exactly, it.” Kara returned.
“Uh, hi guys.” Danny said. Their temples started to burn as the anxiety began to grow, they had been confronted like this many times and knew what to expect. “What’s up?”
“Are you like, one of those tranny people?” Madison asked, her tone inflecting upward as she asked.
Danny almost laughed at the stupidity of the question. “No…I’m uh, genderqueer, I just don’t identify with labels.”
“Oh of course.” Kara said sarcastically, “Look at you being so open and liberal by being undefined by labels. Do you dykes honestly think it’s the sh.t to change names all the time?”
Danny’s nervous smile faded at Kara’s comment. “Sorry I can’t fit into neat little boxed label for your brain to understand.”
“Did she just call me stupid?” Kara asked to her friends.
“I think so.” Cammy said, reaching her arm out to grab Danny’s arm but just as she did, the door opened and the gym instructor entered.
“C’mon ladies, class is starting.”
Cammy lowered her hand and Kara said, “You better watch it, IT, we are the heads of the top sorority in this school and we’ll make your life hell if you piss us off.”
Kara turned towards the door and the other two followed. Danny waited until they were out of the locker room until leaving to go to the gym. When they finally entered, they walked to where Natasha was standing.
“What took you so long?” Natasha asked.
“Let’s just say I met the three furies today.” They said as they nodded to Kara and the others. “Where’s Ashley?” Danny asked as they looked around when they noticed she wasn’t there.
“I don’t know, maybe she’s sick?”
The gym was large and currently had two wide volleyball nets set up. The gym teacher, Ms. Whittaker, wore a track suit and carried out two volleyballs under each arm. “Today we’re going to play volleyball, in part to help some of the students who are on the volleyball team prepare for their first game. Let’s break up into teams, count off in 4’s.” She pointed to each student as they said “1” and then another said “2” and so on. Once everyone counted off the coach said, ‘Okay, 1’s and 3’s you are on one side, 2’s and 4’s you are on the other. Ladies I assume you all know the rules so please play fair.”
Danny was a 2 and walked to the net on the furthest side and waited to see who their teammates were. They were pleased that Natasha was on their team but then was less than thrilled when Kara and Madison were also on their team standing behind them. On the opposite side were other women and Cammy.
“Oh great.” Danny muttered.
“Just play, this will all be over soon.” Natasha said.
Cammy had the volleyball first and threw it up to serve. Danny, who prided themselves in being athletic as well, ran to bump the ball up and set up one of their teammates from behind to hit it. The ball flew into the air, and then dropped to the ground as Kara and Madison stood back and did nothing. The other girl on the team thought the two sorority sisters would have gotten it and looked at them with confusion when they didn’t budge.
“Yes!” Cammy shouted at scoring the point.
Danny looked at Kara with annoyance until Natasha pulled them aside and said, “Just let it go. They’re only doing it to get a rise out of you. Just set the ball and I’ll try to help.”
Danny nodded and tried to focus back into the game. Cammy threw the ball up again and served it, harder this time than before. It flew towards the back and Danny, knowing that their teammates would not intervene, ran to the back to bump it towards the net as Natasha leapt into the air to hit the ball over the net.
“It’s mine!” Cammy shouted as she ran to the front, leaping into the air and spiking the ball into Natasha’s chest.
“GOD DAMMIT!” Natasha cursed as it hit her. She looked at Cammy who smiled at her as she arrogantly turned away.
“Hey, are you two going to help at all?” Danny asked as they returned to the front.
“Sorry, I thought you had it.” Kara said with a shrug.
Danny shook their head as they waited for the next serve. Cammy served it hard again. “I got it.” Natasha shouted as she ran to bump the ball up. Cammy anticipated Danny was going to hit it so she ran forward again. However, Danny was too quick and leapt high into the air and spiking the ball hard just in time to hit Cammy in the face. She stumbled back as the women around them gasped, including Kara and Madison as Cammy rubbed her face.
“Motherf.cker!” she shouted. “I’m going to kick your ass for that!”
“It was an accident.” Natasha said. “Let your teammates help you and you might not get hit next time.”
Cammy looked at Natasha and said, “Oh really? Girrrlfriend.” She mockingly said in a ghetto like tone. “Fine, we’re still beating you anyway.”
Danny was about to step under the net to deal with Cammy but Natasha pulled them back. “Just let it go. You got her this time, so enjoy it.”
“But did you hear how she spoke to you?” Danny whispered.
“Let her. She’s the one who comes off as a racist b.tch. It’s not like the rest of her team supports her.”
Danny sighed and nodded as they prepared for the next serve. Cammy was eyeing both of them and said, “Okay dykes, better get ready for this one!” She lifted the ball and Danny was getting ready to go for it, until Kara ran behind them, grabbed the sides of their shorts and pulled them down around their ankles, exposing a pair of boy briefs with the batman symbol printed on the back.
“What the f.ck!?” Danny shouted as they turned around at the laughing Kara and Madison.
“Oh my god. Look, it thinks it’s a little boy!” Kara said as she pointed. Natasha’s mouth had dropped while some of the other girls around the net started to giggle.
“Wow, her ass is like, non-existent!” Madison said.
Danny’s face got warm as their face turned pink, their arms folding over their crotch and butt to cover their underwear. Indeed, Danny’s thin frame did not include a curvy ass, it was pretty small. Normally they’d joke about it but in the current situation in which it was exposed to everybody, it was mortifying to hear them commenting on it.
“Nice Batman underroos dyke.” Cammy said as she served the ball hard, causing it to bounce off of Danny’s head. The impact was so hard Danny fell forward, tripping on their shorts. They landed on their stomach, with their ass extended upward. Now Kara, Cammy and Madison were laughing even louder while Natasha bent down to help Danny up.
“Way to be mature!” Natasha said, “What is this high school?”
As Danny stood up, they heard the doors to the gym open and then they heard a gasp. Looking up, Danny saw Ashley, her eyes wide with shock and her hand over her mouth as she stared at Danny in perhaps one of their most embarrassing pairs of underwear.
“Ashley!” Danny said as their legs buckled.
“Hey Ashley, get a look at IT’s panties.” Kara said. Ashley didn’t respond, she continued having her hand over her mouth.
The thought of their school crush laughing at them in their underwear caused tears to develop in Danny’s eyes. They finally bent down to pull their shorts up and once they were, they ran towards the door, getting one last glimpse of the shocked Ashley before pushing through the doors. Once inside the locker, Danny sat on the bench and cried, they had been humiliated in front of the whole class and the worst was that Ashley saw them. Normally, such scathing comments were something Danny could ignore, as they were used to them in high school. But the thought of being exposed in front of someone they had feelings for made the humiliation ten times worse. It was as if a side of Danny had been exposed to Ashley, and her rivals, that could never be taken back. At this point Danny no longer wanted to stay at the school and wanted desperately to leave. After all, how could she bare to enter fitness class again after todays’ awful embarrassing incident?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 01:16 PM
A user who abused the forums

great story mate i really hope danny gets her revenge and humiliates those girls
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theking94 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 09:27 AM

And heeeere's chapter 2

Chapter 2

The next day, Danny skipped class and stayed in their dorm. They couldn’t bear to face anybody, or worse, risk running into Ashley after she’d seen them in their Batman underwear. Why did I decide to wear those that day? Because no one expects to get pantsed in front of the woman they have a crush over that’s why! Danny was just starting to feel better by the evening, until Morgan showed up and quietly muttered the Batman theme song from the old Adam West show. Danny just buried their head under the covers and tried not to cry.
The day after that, Natasha finally convinced Danny to come out of hiding and they went to have an early lunch.
“Did anybody say anything?” Danny asked.
“Just the Three Furies.” Natasha said, “They bragged about it in gym class and a few girls were laughing but the gym teacher scolded them. I mean it was a half-assed scolding but that’s what you get when Kara’s mom is vice president of the school.”
“Are you serious?” Danny asked. “Ugh, I should just transfer now.” As they stood in line to get food Danny changed the subject. “Did…Ashley laugh?”
“I didn’t notice.” Natasha said.
They got their food and sat down. “I can’t even think about showing up in class today.” Danny said.
“Just let it go.” Natasha said, “It’s September, they’ll forget about it after a while. Hey, today we’re doing fencing, so maybe you’ll get lucky and get the chance to stab one of the furies.”
Danny laughed with Natasha at the thought of impaling Cammy, or Kara. “Yeah right.” They said, “I’d probably get sued or expelled. Then again, maybe it is a good idea.”
As they both laughed, they didn’t notice Ashley approaching them. Danny noticed Natasha’s smile fade as she looked up and then Danny turned around, almost jumping when she saw Ashley.
“..Ashley!” they blurted. “Hi.”
“Hi.” Ashley said timidly. “I just wanted to say…” Ashley’s cheeks grew a little flush as she hesitated to speak. “I’m sorry for what Kara did to you.”
At that moment, Danny’s heart almost dropped in their chest at the gesture of compassion. Up until now, they had thought Ashley had covered her mouth to conceal her laughter, but now it didn’t seem to be the case. “Oh…that’s okay. I mean, it’s not okay, but thanks” Danny said with a smile.
Ashley returned the smile and then looked behind her before saying, “I should go. See you in fitness today!”
Danny watched as Ashley walked to her table and then rested her head on the table. “God! She is so f.cking cute!”
“And you were worried she was all evil and snooty.” Natasha teased. “And she’s all nice and Disney princess-ish.”
The two finished eating and then walked together to fitness class. Ms. Whittaker waited outside the lockers and handed all of the women a pair of white fencing pants and a fencing jacket. Once the women were dressed they all waited in line in the gym.
“Man these things are kind of big.” Danny said as they rearranged their trousers.
“That’s because your waist is the size of a q tip.” Natasha said. “But you’re right, I think these are kind of a few sizes too large.”
“Worried we’re going to see your Batman panties again?” Danny heard Kara ask as she walked by.
Danny scowled at her and shot back, “I didn’t realize you had a fetish for it Kara.”
Kara didn’t respond. Then Danny looked up and saw Ashley enter the room. She had her blonde locks tied in a ponytail and was buttoning up her jacket. She caught Danny looking at her and smiled and Danny returned.
“All right ladies.” Ms. Whittaker said, “We’re going to start off learning some basic techniques and then with the time we have left, we’ll do some sparring.”
They were all handed fencing swords and Ms. Whittaker showed them basic techniques such as parrying, blocking and thrusting. After she taught some techniques, she had the women break off in pairs and practice with each other. Natasha and Danny practiced together and laughed as they tried moves, some correctly and others not. After about fifteen minutes, Ms. Whittaker then broke them up and said. “All right ladies, I think you’re ready to practice dueling.”
Danny looked around and caught eyes with the Three Furies, as they had nicknamed them, Kara looked at Danny with hateful eyes. At that moment, Danny was hoping to be paired up with Kara. Instead what happened was Ms. Whittaker said, “Okay, let’s have Danielle and Ashley start.”
Danny was dumbstruck, she looked at Ashley, who was also a bit surprised, and then both women stepped in the center, surrounded by the two rows of their classmates. Danny caught Ashley’s eye and smiled nervously. “Ugh, hey.”
“Hey.” She said with a nervous giggle herself.
“Okay ladies, hold your swords up.” Ms. Whittaker said. “Remember, try sticking to what you learned. I don’t want you to hit each other I want you to try knocking the sword out of the other persons’ hand.”
Who thinks this is a great idea to have students with no fencing experience dueling? Danny wondered. They held their swords up and bowed and then stood in a dueling stance. They circled as their swords crossed. Danny’s eyes shifted, as if uncertain as what to do and Ashley was just as reticent about it.
“Come on, try what you learned.” Ms. Whittaker egged on.
Danny was the first to try a thrust. Ashley stepped back and deflected it. Danny smiled and so did Ashley. She tried thrusting herself and Danny deflected it as well. Danny then tried to flick their wrist to the left against Ashley’s sword but she held onto it strong enough so as not to drop it. Then Ashley tried to slash at Danny’s sword but Danny stepped back to deflect it downward.
“This is boring.” Danny heard Kara mutter.
“Go Danny!” Natasha shouted.
With Natasha cheering them on, Danny had a burst of enthusiasm and saw Ashley try for another slash and Danny went to thrust, however, Ashley saw it coming and managed to block Danny’s sword and pivoted her arm in a way that brought Danny’s sword down and made Danny stumble forward.
“Oh sorry are you okay?’ Ashley asked, lowering her sword.
“Yeah Ashley!” Kara shouted, “Show IT a lesson.”
The name Kara shouted burned Danny inside. “It” was the worst name anyone could call anyone because it was so invalidating to one’s identity. At that moment, Danny didn’t hear Ashley asking if they were okay, instead all Danny thought of, was Kara. Without thinking, Danny instinctively slashed their sword to the right as they stood to their feet. It wasn’t a great slash, more like a clumsy swing in frustration. However, it was close enough to where it seemed to strike Ashley and everyone in the gym gasped. Ashley did as well as she stepped back. Danny realized what they did and froze, worried that they had hurt Ashley.
Fortunately, Ashley had not been injured by the sword, the waistband to her trousers however, were. Almost as if in slow motion, Danny saw Ashley’s pants slowly descend into a pool of fabric around her ankles, exposing a white pair of cotton panties with red hearts on them. Ashley felt the draft hit her legs and heard the loud gasps around her. As she looked down her mouth dropped and lip started to quiver as she realized what had happened. Danny’s jaw was also open, they dropped their sword as Ashley looked up at Danny with a quivering lip.
“Ashley…I.. I’m so sorry.” Danny said.
Slowly, Ashley’s hands went to cover her panties as her thighs squeezed together. Her face was glowing red and tears were starting to develop.
“Oh no. Ashley it was an accident!” Danny said as they tried to console Ashley.
Shaking her head, Ashley bent down to pull her pants up and ran to the doors, crying softly as she ran. Danny didn’t even pay attention to the reactions of the others and didn’t hear what Ms. Whittaker was saying. Danny was about five seconds behind Ashley. Danny was in the halls and saw the locker room door shut and they froze. They weren’t sure whether or not to go in but the anxiety and guilt flowed through Danny’s head.
Sh.t!Sh.t!Sh.t!Sh.t!Sh.t!Sh.t!Sh.t! I find one girl on campus who I really like and I embarrassed her in front of the whole class! How the hell did I do that anyway? Ugh, the look on her face, she was crying. Stupid stupid idiot!
From the outside, Danny could hear Ashley’s crying. With their head down and eyes shut, Danny placed their hand on the door handle and pulled it open. Ashley’s soft whimpers could be heard as Danny walked in, and they slowly walked into the locker, peeking around the corner.
Ashley was in front of her locker, pants removed from her legs and she was finished unbuttoning her jacket. She wore a matching white bra with red hearts and Danny was in awe as they looked at Ashley’s body. Her stomach wasn’t toned but it was fit, her legs, which seemed rather skinny contrasted with the curve of her round apple shaped bottom. With her bra exposed, Danny guess Ashley’s breasts to be a C cup, fitting for her average frame. In staring at Ashley, Danny didn’t realize that they were in complete view and when Ashley turned and saw Danny staring at her, her eyes widened and she screamed as she held the jacket against her chest, pulling the bottom of it to try and conceal her underwear.
“Get out!” she screamed.
Danny ran and ducked behind another row on the other side of Ashley’s as they said, “Sorry! Sorry!”
“Just leave please!” she said between cries.
“Ashley, I’m so sorry.” Danny said, “I didn’t mean to do that.”
“I’ve never been so humiliated in my life!” she said as she sat down, clutching the jacket against her underwear clad body. “Everybody saw me in my underwear!”
“I didn’t mean to honest!” Danny continued. “I never wanted to put you through anything that awful.”
“Well you did!” Ashley said. “Do you have any idea what it’s like to be standing there with your pants down in front of a room full of strangers?”
Danny was silent as they thought back to that awful day, standing in front of Ashley with their Batman underwear exposed. “Yes…I do.” Danny said sadly.
Ashley looked up and it was like an “aha moment” as she remembered walking in on Danny. “Oh..yeah.” she muttered.
Danny had their eyes closed and then out of nowhere, realized they were snickering. Danny finally realized that both of them had seen each other with their pants down and for whatever reason, it was very comical. Ashley could be heard laughing as well as she wiped the tears from her face.
“I guess you got payback.” Ashley said as she relaxed.
“Well… not really.” Danny said as they leaned their head against the locker. “You’re not the one who pulled my pants down.”
Ashley frowned and rested her chin on her knee. “Yeah. I’m sorry Kara and the others are so mean to you. I don’t know why they hate you like that.”
“You don’t have to apologize.” Danny said. “I’m just something they don’t understand. Sometimes being mean is the only way they can handle it.”
“But they’re mean to everyone.” Ashley said, “They just say nasty things and they haze the other girls in the sorority. It’s just horrible.”
“Why do you hang out with them?” Danny asked.
Ashley didn’t answer immediately. It was almost like she hadn’t thought of the idea herself. “I don’t know.” She finally said. “I didn’t really have friends when I moved out here. I’m from a small town in Maryland so this is all new to me. I just wanted to be liked and I thought a sorority would be a good way to make friends. Then on pledge night, they made us run on campus in our bikinis for initiation and I started regretting my decision.”
Danny felt even more compassion for Ashley as she told her story. They turned towards Ashley’s locker and asked, “Don’t you have anyone you can confide in though?”
“No.” Ashley said, “I’m only friends with Kara and the others because I’m afraid of them. But really, I’m afraid of saying or doing something that will piss them off.”
At this point, Danny stood just near the edge of the locker, trying not to peak around the locker. Seeing Ashley in her underwear aroused Danny a little bit and the lust in Danny tempted them to look again but they didn’t want to ruin the moment. “Isn’t it hard to be around people who can’t let you be who you are?”
What Danny didn’t realize was that Ashley was close to crying again as she realized that Danny was right. “Yeah.” She said quietly. “But I don’t have anyone else.”
Danny had their hand against the locker so desperate to turn around, but they needed to get permission. “You know..” Danny started, “I know what it’s like to be in a place that makes it hard to be yourself. I’d be willing to be friends you know if you wanted, if you’d be willing to forgive me for exposing you like that.”
There was no answer. Sh.t Did I just blow it? Then they felt a tap on their shoulder and turned to see Ashley’s head peaking around the corner, gesturing for them to walk around. Danny followed Ashley and sat down next to Ashley who was still in her underwear.
“I think I can forgive you, since I saw you in your underwear first.” Danny smiled and almost blushed themselves. “I thought they were cute.” Ashley said.
Danny looked at Ashley’s body again and said, “Well…I did think your panties are pretty cute.” Ashley blushed again as she looked down. Danny slowly moved their hand towards Ashley and asked, “So are we cool?”
Smiling back, Ashley gripped Danny’s and said, “Yeah…”
They locked eyes together and Danny felt a warm tingling sensation in their chest and between their legs. They wanted so badly to kiss Ashley and Danny swore they could see her leaning forward. Just as Danny was about to lean in, they heard the locker door open and Ms. Whittaker’s voice, “Ladies, are you both okay?”
Both of them gasped, Ashley held her jacket up to her chest again to cover herself. “Yes. Ms. Whittaker.” They both called out and Ashley quickly got dressed to return to class.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 05:26 AM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

liking the story, very cute
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 08:48 AM

Finally chapter 3, where things start to pick up

Chapter 3

The two returned to class and got a minor scolding from Ms. Whittaker, although she knew it was an accident. After class, Ashley and Danny said goodbye and Danny told Natasha the whole thing.
“No way.” She said after Danny was finished. “You sure she leaned towards you?”
“I swear.” Danny said, “Even if she didn’t, why would she have me sit down next to her?”
“I don’t know.” Natasha said, “That’s cool that she’s not like the Three Furies though.”
“Definitely.” Danny said, “God I’m so in love now.” They had a wide smile and was practically laughing.
“You lucked out, not every day you get to see your crush in their panties.” Natasha joked.
“I’d give anything to see her in them again.” Danny said as they left the building.

Danny was up bright and early the next day, hoping to bump into Ashley again. Unfortunately, they hadn’t seen Ashley at all until it was around lunch time. Danny walked into the dining hall and saw Natasha sitting down.
“Any luck?” she asked as Danny joined her.
“No.” Danny said in a disappointed tone. “I’d have thought she’d try looking for me.”
“Sorry honey.” Natasha said as she pointed behind Danny. “Don’t think that’s going to happen.”
Danny turned their head and saw the Three Furies sitting at another table with the rest of the sorority. They also saw Ashley in the distance, carrying her tray of food. Danny sighed as it seemed like Ashley was going to sit with the sorority, until they saw Kara say something to Ashley that made the others laugh, but Ashley seemed angry and walked right past them.
“What was that about?” Danny asked.
“No idea.” Natasha said, “Wait here she comes!”
Danny quickly turned their head and tried to act like they were doing something else until Ashley was standing in front of them.
“Oh hey Ashley.” Danny said, acting like they had just turned around which made Natasha cover her face.
“Hey.” She said in a sad tone, “Can I sit with you two?”
“Sure.” Danny said as they moved to let Ashley sit down. “Is everything okay?”
Ashley shook her head and let out a frustrated growl. “No. Ever since yesterday the girls in the sorority have been making fun of me and what happened.”
Natasha and Danny frowned. “Let me guess.” Natasha said, “It was the three fur-OW!” she said as Danny stomped on her foot.
“What she meant was, it was those three, Kara, Cammy and Madison right?” Danny asked.
Ashley nodded. “They made fun of me for wearing ‘girly panties’ and called me ‘Heartbreaker’”
“Oh Ashley I’m so sorry.” Danny said.
“You should be.” Natasha said, “You’re the one who did it- OW!” she said as Danny elbowed her. “It’s true though.”
“You’re better than them anyway.” Danny said. “You can sit with us, we’re the cool ones in this school anyhow.”
“Right.” Natasha said as she rolled her eyes. “that’s why our table has a massive number of three.”
They all laughed and Ashley smiled at Danny. “Thanks. I think I’ll feel better being friends with you two anyhow.”
“What are you going to do about the sorority?” Natasha asked.
Ashley waved her hand as if it were nothing. “Oh I’ll probably stay. I just have to continue doing public events and stuff but I doubt I’ll hang out with them regularly like I used to. They can’t do anything about it anyhow.”
Little did Ashley know was that the women at the sorority watched her walk past them and saw her sitting with Danny and Natasha. They stared at them all for the duration of the lunch period.

After lunch, Ashley said goodbye to Danny and Natasha and returned to her dorm. Before studying she decided to check her e-mail and saw a new message from Kara. The message was to all of the sorority members and it said that there was going to be an impromptu sorority meeting tonight at the house regarding some last minute business.
“Ugh, like I don’t have enough things to do already.” Ashley said. She went to her dresser and changed into her sorority t-shirt and a pair of black pants. When it was evening, she left her dorm to go to the sorority house. She wondered why the lights were out and peered in to see if anyone was home. When she didn’t see anyone, she opened the door and stepped into the dark house lit only from the lighting outside.
“Hello?” she called. “Is anyone here?”
There was no answer. She figured she might have been early and decided to wait for them in the study where they always met. She opened the door to the study and noticed it was pitch black, the curtains were drawn and the lights were out.
“Come in.” a voice said.
Ashley hesitated at first, but then she stepped in and as soon as she did, the door slammed shut and she felt herself being pushed further into the darkness.
“Hey!” she said, “What is this?”
She felt hands grabbing onto her shirt, pulling so hard she could hear it ripping. She screamed, “ STOP IT!” She tried holding onto her shirt but eventually she just held onto scraps of cloth as it was ripped completely from her body. Then she felt hands on either side of her hips dig into her pants and pull, not just downward, but also away. The force was so strong it ripped them in half. “LET ME GO!!” she screamed as she felt arms lock under her armpits as they lifted her out of her ruined pants. Once the pant legs were removed from over her shoes, she was pushed forward and then the lights went up.
Surrounding her was the entire sorority and all of them starting laughing and saying, ‘Ooooo’ as Ashley stood there in her matching bra and panties with daisies on them. She screamed as her legs buckled and wrapped her arms around her body.
“Flowers?” she heard Kara ask.
“Ugh, that’s so tacky!” she heard Madison say.
“Maybe we should just call her Girly girl instead.” Cammy added.
With her body still covered and face growing redder by the minute, Ashley turned around and saw the Three Furies standing before her. “What is this?” she asked, trying hard not to cry as she could hear the girls around her commenting on her body.
“Her ass looks a little bigger than I thought.”
“Who bought her panties her mom?”
“Punishment.” Kara said. “We’re officially stripping you of your membership in this sorority.”
“For what?” Ashley asked angrily.
“Snubbing us for that Dyke.” Cammy said. “When you join this sorority, we expect loyalty and it was obvious at lunch who you decided to align yourself with.”
Ashley’s eyebrow was raised. “Are you serious?!” she shouted. “I was just making friends on campus. Aren’t I allowed to do that?”
“Not when it’s the enemy.” Kara said. “That dyke or whatever IT likes to call itself crossed both Cammy and I and IT is officially an enemy of this sorority which means no one is allowed to fraternize with it.”
“THEIR name is Danny.” Ashley said, uncovering herself in the heat of her anger. “And THEY proved to be a better friend then you all did. All you ever did was laugh at me when I was humiliated!”
The Three Furies grinned. “And we’re laughing now because your choice of underwear is rather embarrassing to look at. Hearts, daisies, what’s next, my little pony?”
Ashley’s face reddened as her hands returned to covering her panties, the dig was painful because she did own a pair of My Little Pony underwear.
“We do expect members to have SOME sense of style you know.” Madison added.
“Fine.” Ashley said, “I accept being kicked out of this sorority. Can I go?”
“Oh no.” Kara said. “You must be punished before we banish you.”
Before Ashley could react, she felt two arms grab hers to restrain her. On her left was a woman with black hair tied back, pale white skin and ruby red lips, it was Brianne, a psychology major and to her right was a buxom blonde girl with hot pink lipstick. Her name was Taryn and she sang for choir. “Let me go!” Ashley shouted.
“Sorry Ash.” Brianne said, “You got to be taught a lesson.
Cammy approached Ashley from behind, grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them from the sides, causing them to fall to Ashley’s feet.
“EEEKK!” she screamed as she tried squeezing her legs together. This was an error as it allowed Cammy to grab her legs together and hold them together. “Let me go!” Ashley said as she started to cry.
“Oooo look ladies.” Cammy said as she ran her hand against Ashley’s blonde strip of pubic hair. “The curtains match the d****s!” they all laughed and Ashley closed her eyes to fight back more tears as the humiliation got worse.
Kara then walked up to Ashley gazing down at ass that was exposed to her. “Nice firm ass.” She said as she squeezed it. “Madison, the paddle.” She said as she held her hand out. Madison presented Kara with a paddle with a long flat board, it almost looked like a cricket bat.
“STOP PLEASE!” Ashley screamed as she tried kicking her legs free. “This isn’t right!”
“No. Betraying us isn’t right.” Kara said as she reared the paddle back and swung hard on Ashley’s ass, causing her to scream in pain. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! She continued spanking Ashley until her ass was just as red as her face. Kara continued hitting Ashley until she was exhausted from the pain. “Get her bra off.” She said.
Brianne and Taryn unhooked Ashley’s bra, she was too weak to fight them off and they removed her bra, letting her C cup breasts fall and jiggle as they were freed. Tears were dropping below Ashley’s face as she wrapped her arms around her breast and hunched over her naked body. “Please, stop this and let me go!”
“Aw. She’s embarrassed again.” Kara said which caused the other sorority members to laugh and heckle her. “I think we should let her go shouldn’t we?”
“YEAH!” they all cheered.
Ashley felt Cammy and Taryn’s arms lift her up. “Wait!” she said looking around, “I need clothes!”
“No you don’t.” Kara said, “You don’t want to be seen in that tacky underwear anyway.”
“Stop!” Ashley said kicking her feet. “Don’t make me go out there naked!”
“Get ready to do some running girly girl.” Cammy said as she and Taryn dragged Ashley out of the study. Madison opened the door and then Ashley was pushed hard out of the door. She almost stumbled forward from the force and squealed as she stood outside in nothing but her shoes.
She ran back to the door and banged on it furiously. “LET ME IN! LET ME IN PLEASE!!” She stopped screaming when she heard voices in the distance and realized that campus was still populated by students. Covering her breasts and crotch with both hands, she ducked behind the side of the house and tried to think of what to do. The cold air of the night started to affect Ashley as she felt goosebumps form around her body. She also felt her nipples getting hard. She had to get home without being seen, just the thought of other girls staring at her naked body mortified her. Her dorm was just three buildings away and it was only a matter of remaining in the darkness that was to her advantage.
The next house was several feet away, looking around, she saw that no one was in sight and so she ran as fast as she could to duck behind the building. Leaning her head back, she panted heavily as the anxiety of being naked in public was making it hard for her to focus. The next building would be harder to hide behind, as it was across from an open pathway lit by a lamp and some bushes. Again, she scoped the area to make sure no one was there. She saw some students walking in the far distance but not close to pay attention to the bushes. Breathing deeply, Ashley counted 1, 2 and on three she ran fast to the bushes, diving to her knees as she hid under them, causing them to rustle. Sure enough, several seconds later she could hear the talk of the two students as they walked closer to the bushes.
“…NO!” one woman said, “Her pants fell down in front of everyone?”
“Yeah. And she wore panties with hearts on them, ugh how embarrassing!”
Ashley’s face grew red as she heard them gossiping over her undergarments but was smart enough to wait for their voices to grow distant before looking up from the bushes at the building that was closer to her. Partially anxious from the fear of being exposed, Ashley didn’t bother to scope the area to see if no one was around. She just ran as fast as she could, practically hurling herself against the wall of the building as she ducked behind it. Her breasts heaved up and down as her breathing got heavier. She took a moment to relax as she saw the building to her room in the distance. She as relieved to see home so close. It was only a matter of seconds before she would be home in the sanctity of her room with clothes and she could end this awful and humiliating night. The thought of it reminded her of the pain in her ass from the spanking she got, it was starting to tingle and she rubbed it slightly.
“Ashley is that you?” she heard.
Ashley froze, hands on her ass as she turned to look behind her. It was Danny standing in their pajamas, holding a baseball bat. Ashley squealed and wrapped her arms around her breasts and raised one leg to cover her crotch as she turned her body to the side. “DON”T LOOK AT ME!” she said.
“Oh my goodness, what happened to you?” Danny asked as they dropped the bat and walked to Ashley.
“Don’t’ touch me!” she said, starting to cry softly.
Danny obeyed by stopping but kept their hands close to around her body. Despite feeling sympathy, Danny also couldn’t help but admire Ashley’s exposed body. “Well let me at least take you inside and get you dressed.
Ashley had her eyes shut, her face turned red again. Despite her hard work, she failed at remaining unhidden and now Danny, her newest friend got to see her naked. Not even a day went by and she was humiliated again. “No!” she said, “I don’t want anyone else to see me.”
“No one’s going to see you.” Danny said looking around, “Most of the girls are asleep and my roommate is gone visiting her parents. I just heard you outside and thought you were someone trying to break in. Come on just follow me.”
Sighing, Ashley finally nodded and followed Danny to their dorm. Danny hovered over Ashley to help cover her as they let her inside. “Come on.” Danny said, “My room is upstairs.” Danny led Ashley up the stairs and down the west hallway into their dorm. As soon as Danny opened the door, Ashley ran in and the release from all the tension caused her to sob as she fell to her knees. Danny grabbed the blanket from their bed and wrapped it around her. “Tell me what happened.” Danny said.
“Th..th..sorority.” Ashley stuttered. “They s.said I betrayed them by being friends with you. So they stripped me of my clothes and…spanked me.” She cried again as Danny rubbed her back. “Then they threw me outside completely naked.”
“Oh baby.” Danny said as they hugged Ashley. Their anger against the Three Furies was at a level they never thought possible. “You’re better than them anyway hon.” Danny just held Ashley as she continued crying, when she finally had calmed down Danny smiled at her and said. “Come on, let me get you some clothes.”
Danny turned to their dresser to start looking while Ashley continued talking. “It was just horrible Danny.” She said, having calmed down a little. “All those eyes on me, making fun of my underwear…spanking me like that.” She squeezed her thighs together at the thought of being spanked again, a tingling sensation from her ass had gone to the area between her thighs. “Then I was out there in the cold, the air hitting my naked body. Oh god, I was just so worried someone would see me!” her hands went to cover her breasts and crotch again under the blanket however, this time, Ashley didn’t realize they were also massaging her breasts and pussy as well. “I thought I had made it home and I turned to find you there…staring at my body.”
Danny turned around when they thought they heard Ashley gasp. “What is it is something…uh..Ashley?”
Ashley’s breasts were partially exposed as she massaged them, Danny also noticed some movement going on between Ashley’s legs. When Ashley saw Danny staring at her, she stopped and clutched the blanket tighter around her, her face turning a little red. “S…sorry. I-I don’t know what came over me.”
“Don’t apologize.’ Danny said with a smile. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah…’ Ashley said, “I just…thought about you staring at me naked and I got this…feeling.”
Danny looked down and could see a dark spot between Ashley’s legs on the blanket. “Are you…turned on?” they asked.
Biting her lip, Ashley nodded. “I think so. I was horrified at being embarrassed in public, but..the thought of you looking at me…just..feels..good.” she said as she continues massaging herself.
As Danny watched, they could feel their own arousal coming up as their school crush slowly masturbated in front of them. “Ashley.” They said, “Have you only kissed boys before?”
Ashley nodded.
Despite the answer Danny wasn’t hoping for, Danny didn’t feel like they had been shut down. “Would it be okay if I kissed you?”
Ashley bit her lip. “I…don’t know. I’ve never kissed a wo-er someone who is genderqueer. But when I think about you Danny, I get this…feeling.”
Danny’s heart rose in their chest as they knelt down by Ashley. “I get that feeling too when I think about you.” Danny said, touching Ashley’s hand and interlocking their fingers together. Closing their eyes, Danny leaned in and gently pressed their lips against Ashley’s. Ashley’s eyes remained open as her cheeks grew red again but she didn’t push Danny away. Danny moved their head away and looked at Ashley, relieved to see that she wasn’t too horrified. They had seen that look before on women they had kissed in the past. It wasn’t of disgust, but more of intense focus as they observed their own feelings about being kissed by Danny. Then, Ashley leaned in to kiss Danny again, this time with an open mouth and Danny slid their tongue in Ashley’s mouth, opening the blanket to caress her firm breasts. Ashley moaned as she kissed Danny and touched their breasts as well.
Grabbing Ashley’s hand, Danny lifted her up and brought her to the bed, laying her down and opening the rest of the blanket to reveal her naked body, gently running their hands along her breasts, then to her stomach and then finally to the area just above her vagina. Kissing her some more, Danny started by rubbing on the outer lips of her vaginal lips, her legs started to move in response. “Ohhhh.” She said as she wrapped her arms around Danny to bring them in closer. Feeling passion in themselves rise, Danny forced their lips harder onto Ashley as they gave a harder kiss, biting her lower lip in a gentle manner that made her gasp. Then, with their index finger, Danny inserted it into Ashley’s pussy and she tilted her head back. “Oooooo..”
“Does that feel good?” Danny asked.
Ashley nodded as she closed her eyes. Danny continued thrusting their finger against the moist walls of Ashley’s pussy, juices inside lubricating them as she became more aroused. Ashley was panting. Danny took this moment to stop fingering Ashley to take of their shirt and pajama bottoms, which were moist between the legs. As Danny stripped, Ashley stared at their naked body, running her hand along Danny’s side. They were thin and their skin was pale. They also had a tattoo on their side. It was hard to make out, but it appeared to be a sea horse based on its curved tail but it had rainbow wings like a dragon. Upon looking at Danny’s breasts, Ashley guessed that they were an A cup and couldn’t resist touching. Danny smiled as they closed their eyes and brought Ashley’s hands down on their breasts to give her permission to caress them some more as they returned to fingering Ashley, this time with their index and middle finger.
“Ohhhhhh yeah.” Ashley whispered as she curled her toes. Ashley’s back was arched as she felt the pleasure of Danny’s fingers going further and further inside of her, the weight of Danny’s hips felt good as Danny rubbed against Ashley’s clitoris. She could hear Danny panting as well as they became aroused. Then Ashley thought about what brought them here, the fact that Danny came to her rescue when she was at her most vulnerable, naked and helpless on the outside at risk to be exposed to everyone.
“Oooo.” She started to moan louder and Danny’s thrusting got faster. Danny leaned in and slid their tongue in Ashley’s mouth and then whispered, “you are so f.cking hot.”
“Oh Danny.” She cooed. “Yeah….keep going….oh…Oh…..OH!” her face was flush, but Danny could not tell if it was from embarrassment or from pure enjoyment. By now, her pussy was so wet the bed was stained, and Danny’s thrusting was going so fast it started to strain their hand. They didn’t care, they were too exhilarated by seeing Ashley’s face respond to the pleasure of them having sex. As Danny became aroused, their thrusts became harder and they started moaning themselves. “Unnnggg.” Danny said as they closed their eyes.
“Oh yes, right there!” Ashley said as she felt Danny’s fingers go further than they had. Danny took this as their cue to continue going faster. “Yeah..yeah! ooooooooyeahhh!huh…huh…OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!” she screamed out lout as her legs buckled and threw her hair back. Smiling, Danny removed their hand, now wet from fingering Ashley. Ashley wrapped her arms around Danny to bring them closer for another kiss. They held tightly onto each other and kissed for what seemed like forever until finally, Danny broke contact and looked at Ashley’s blue eyes that shined in the moonlight.
“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that since I first saw you.” Danny said.
Ashley smiled and said, “I never thought I’d ever kiss someone who wasn’t a boy…but I liked it.” She laughed. “It felt so good…I don’t know how to explain it.”
Danny bit their lip as they kissed Ashley again, brushing their tongue against hers once more before breaking away again and saying, “Well fortunately for you I’ve had sex with lots of women and what we did tonight is just one thing I’m good at.”
Ashley lay her head back on the pillow and looked away from Danny. She was silent for a while and Danny thought they had said something wrong. Then she asked, “Danny?”
“Yeah?”
“I really liked what we just did. And I like you…but can we…do this slow? This is all new to me, a new school, new good…and really bad experiences and it’s just a lot to process.”
Danny smiled and slide their body to Ashley’s side, taking her hand again and kissing it. “We’ll go as slow as you need. I understand.”
Ashley looked at them and smiled, “Thanks” she kissed them once more and then threw her head back against the pillow as the pleasurable effects of her orgasm started to wear off and the reality of the real world crept in again. “oh my god. I just remembered, I’m going to have to face Kara and the others tomorrow.”
“Shhh.” Danny said as they held Ashley close. “I’ll be there with you. I won’t let them hurt you anymore, because we’re going to get back at them.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 01:34 PM

hey great chapters in a great story sorry my reply is 1 or 2 days late ive been away on a family errand and had no accsess to a computer but i really loved it keep up the good work
The Following User Says Thank You to theking94 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theking94 View Post
hey great chapters in a great story sorry my reply is 1 or 2 days late ive been away on a family errand and had no accsess to a computer but i really loved it keep up the good work
No worries, just glad to hear others are enjoying it, especially since the first two parts started off slowly. now that that is established we can get to the good stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbettyblambabam View Post
No worries, just glad to hear others are enjoying it, especially since the first two parts started off slowly. now that that is established we can get to the good stuff
good to hear i loved your other 2 stories too ive seen on this site great work
Old 08-21-2013, 01:09 PM

Chapter 4

“Are these really necessary?” Natasha asked as she held a ski mask in front of her.
“You want to be caught sneaking into Taryn’s dorm then be my guest.” Danny said as they put their mask on.
Operation: Revenge was in its first phase. As they spent the night in bed, Danny and Ashley discussed what they would like to do and who they should start with, they agreed to start from the bottom up in terms of humiliating the women who humiliated Ashley. They also figured that since Kara was well protected by the sorority and her mother, it would be better to strike fear into the sorority as a whole first. This led them to hiding in the bathrooms of Ashley’s dorm with masks on. Danny and Natasha looked at themselves in the mirror and then the door opened, it was Ashley and she was dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt.
“Okay, she’s getting ready to leave.” She said to Danny and Natasha.
“So Danny didn’t really explain why I’m dressing up like a robber, what am I doing?” Natasha asked.
“Taryn has choir practice every evening. Tonight is the dress rehearsal before tomorrow nights’ big recital.”
“And how will this humiliate her exactly?” Natasha asked.
“Ashley said that Taryn has a pair of vibrating panties.” Danny explained, “So obviously what we plan on doing is breaking in and swipe all of her panties except for the vibrating ones so she won’t have any choice but to wear those.”
“And then.” Ashley continued, “When she goes to the recital, we’ll have the remote and it should make for an interesting solo from Taryn.” She smiled wickedly while Natasha raised an eyebrow.
“What is this Animal House?” Natasha asked, “We’re doing a panty raid on a sorority girl.”
“Come on.” Danny said, “Don’t act like you haven’t wanted to humiliate any of the sorority women here.”
“Not really. None of them have pulled my pants down in public.” Natasha said, causing Ashley to blush. Shrugging, she said, “Whatever let’s get this over with.”
“Okay, I’ll signal you two on my phone when Taryn is out of her room.”
Danny and Natasha nodded as Ashley left the bathroom and returned to hide behind a corner where Taryn’s room was on the other side. It felt like hours but was probably fifteen minutes when Taryn finally left her room. Waiting for her to be out of sight, Ashley ran to the door and knocked on it, the door opening on the other side thanks to a girl with glasses and black hair, her roommate.
“Have fun.” She said.
“Thanks for doing this.” Ashley said.
“Whatever, I hate that blond singing bimbo. She thinks she’s Kristin Chenoweth with her high singing, it drives me crazy!”
As Taryn’s roommate left, Ashley texted Danny and waited for them to knock on the door. When they did, she let them in and they gazed at Taryn’s side of the room. A poster of Anything Goes was above her bed and hanging on the closet was a silk blue gown. “She must be pretty good.” Natasha said.
“We’ll see.” Ashley mused as she opened Taryn’s drawers. It was the bottom one that she opened when she finally said, “Aha!” in a pile were various pairs of underwear. Ashley reached in and handed Danny and Natasha a series of thongs, cheeky panties, regular panties and a G-string with the words “DIVA” written on the front in Rinestones. “Here it is!” she said holding up a black mesh pair of bikini panties. “These are the vibrating pair annnnd…this is the remote.” She held up a long black remote controller with a knob.
“You sure she won’t go commando?” Danny asked.
“We’ll just have to take the risk.” Ashley said as she threw them back in the drawer.
“Well on the bright side, we have all this underwear we can sell to perverted frat boys if we ever want.” Natasha said as she shoved the panties in a bag.
Ashley led them out of the room and out of the building through a fire exit, unnoticed by anyone. They giggled the whole way back to Danny’s dorm at the prank they were about to pull.

The next night, standing in the mirror, Danny adjusted their tie under their button up shirt and jacket.
“You look like a man.” Morgan said bitterly from her bed.
“Yes I do.” Danny mused. There was a knock on the door and when Danny opened it it was Ashley and Natasha waiting outside. Natasha wore a dark green dress with a skirt that extended just below the knee. Ashley wore a pink strapless gown that extended to her feet. “Reeeaady?” she asked.
Smiling, Danny stepped out of the room, closed the door and kissed Ashley on the lips. “Yes. Let’s go milady.” They said as they extended their elbow. Natasha smiled and the three of them walked to the theater of the choir concert. “Do you have it?” Danny asked as they walked. Ashley reached into her purse and showed them the remote controller to Taryn’s panties and they smiled.
Upon entering the lobby to the theater, they saw a group of women in silk blue gowns walking by. Taryn was one of them, her long golden locks curled for the occasion, her breasts seeming like they’d spill out of her gown. Taryn seemed a bit distressed while the women around her seemed to try and console her. As they passed, Danny could hear them say.
“Just relax Taryn. You can worry about who stole your panties later.”
“But..I only have one pair to wear now!” Taryn said angrily.
“Looks like phase two is good to go.” Danny said as they squeezed Ashley’s arm before going to their seats.
The lights went out and the show started, first with the choir group as a whole singing a hymn. All three girls slowly lost interest in the show as every song seemed to be a boring hymn or opera song they couldn’t understand. Natasha almost fell asleep while Ashley and Danny kept pinching each other and resisting the urge to make out. They were all brought back to attention when the choir teacher said, “And now, to perform a solo performance is Taryn Beals, who will sing her rendition of “My Heart Will Go On.”
“Ugh!” Danny and Natasha said.
Ashley hit both of them and said, “Shh!”
“That song blows. Admit it Ashley.” Danny said
“Shut up! I like that song!” Ashley said. “Anyway you need to focus!” She pulled out the remote control from her purse.
Taryn walked to the center of the stage with a smile on her face.
“Go Taryn!! WOOO!” they heard Kara, Cammy and Madison shout.
The orchestra started playing and Taryn’s chest heaved as she breathed in to sing.

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you

Natasha winced as she twisted her face. “Why does she sing so high? It feels like she’s f.cking my ear.”

That is how I know you ggooo onn

“Please, make her stop” Natasha whispered. Danny took the remote and started to twist the knob.

Far across the distance, and spaces between us, you have COME!

The audience, and three girls included, jumped as Taryn shouted the word and jumped herself as she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. The conductor looked at her with surprise and she smiled as she continued the line to show you go on.

Danny, Natasha and Ashley held their hands to their mouths as they repressed snickers. “Holy crap that was loud.’ Danny whispered.

“Do it slower.” Ashley said.

Near, far, wherEEEEEEEver you ARE! Taryn sang, going slightly off key each time Danny turned the knob on her panties, making the vibrations increase and decrease with speed.

“I believe that the hearOh! Does gOH! On.” Taryn stopped talking as her hands went to her stomach, In reality, she wanted to touch herself as she could feel her panties vibrating. She felt the wetness of her pussy staining them. At the realization that they were going off, her eyes widened in fear and her cheeks grew red.

“Taryn!” her teacher whispered. “What are you doing?”

Smiling nervously, Taryn nodded to the conductor to continue and the music continued.

Once more you OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! She moaned as he legs squeezed together and she held her hand over her crotch, she actually stepped back as the sensation was so strong. Then she remembered where she was and tried to resume singing –pen the door.

By now, Natasha’s head was buried in her lap from trying not to burst out laughing while Danny and Ashley held the remote together and turned the knob further to increase power.

And you’re hEEEERE in my HEAROh! God! She gasped from the tingling sensation that increased in her pussy as she doubled over, legs buckled. “I need to…uh..go to the bathroom!” she cried out as the audience began to murmur to each other. Sweat was accumulating on Taryn’s face as she began to panic at the realization that she was having an orgasm onstage.

Then she heard someone in the front row say, “Did she wet her pants?”
“What?” Taryn said as she looked down and saw a dark stain between the legs of her dress. Gasping she covered the spot with both her hands. “No! you don’t understand its…uhhhhghgh” her eyes rolled in the back of her head as the vibration in her panties continued. By now it was at its full power. “HHOOOOOOOO!” Taryn said as she began panting. “It’s so good!...I need to get out of…haaa! Here!!” her hands ran through her hair, messing it up as she writhed in pleasure, her large breasts then spilled out of her dress as she moved, but she was in too much sexual pleasure to care now. “Oh f.ck it!” she said as she unzipped the dress and let it fall to the gorund. The audience gasped as they saw Taryn in nothing but her mesh black panties, sliding her hand down them as she inserted her finger in and out.

“Taryn!” the choir teacher shouted. “What on earth are you doing?!”

“I c-c-can’t help it!” she whined as her legs squeezed together as she fingered her pussy faster. “Ohh!! My panties….they won’t stop!! OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH F…………………CCCKKKK!!” she fell to her knees as she orgasmed. Her nipples were erect and shined under the stage light from the sweat that accumulated. People in the closer rows could see some of Taryn’s juices from her pussy hit the stage. Panting slower as she relaxed, Taryn looked up, realized where she was and let out such a loud scream that she blew the speakers out. Covering her breasts and her underwear Taryn’s makeup started to run as she cried. “Oh my god! I just masturbated in front of everyone!” By now, men were whistling in the audience while women held their hands to their mouths in shock.

The choir teacher ran onstage with a blanket to cover Taryn who was sobbing onstage. “Wow.” Natasha said, “She cums fast.”
“Wanna see if she can go for it again?” Danny asked. Ashley gave them a devilish grin and they cranked the remote knob to full power again.
“Oh!!!” Taryn said as she doubled over again, spilling out from the cover of the blanket as she held her hand to her crotch. Her breasts bounced as they fell free again and then Taryn began massaging them as she started to masturbate again.
“Young lady this is highly indecent!” the teacher said.
“I c-c-an’t help it! It’s my panties!” Taryn said.
“Well then take them off this instant!” The teacher said.
“What?” Taryn said in a meek voice. “No Don’t!”
But it was too late. The teacher hooked her thumbs into Taryn’s underwear and pulled them down, causing a huge uproar from the audience as Taryn’s shaved pussy was exposed to everyone. She screamed again as her hands flew to her nether regions and she tried grasping for the blanket to cover herself. The choir teacher escorted her offstage and her sobs could be heard loudly off stage, “My career is ruined!” she could be heard saying.
“Ladies and gentleman, we apologize for the….inconvenience and will take a brief intermission before the rest of the show continues.” The conductor said.
The lights went up and the audience chattered loudly at the site they just saw.
“Oh my god how embarrassing.” A woman could be heard saying.
“That was hot!” her boyfriend said.
“He’s right you know.” Danny said as they held Ashley’s hand. “Want to duck out now and have a little fun ourselves?”
Ashley returned the smile as she blushed a little and said, “Sure.”
“Yeah.” Natasha added, “I think I might have my own concert at home.

They returned to Ashley’s dorm since Danny’s roommate was currently home, Ashley’s roommate was currently in a night class. Ashley closed the door and watched as Danny unbuttoned their pants and slid them down, exposing a pair of white bikini briefs. She smiled and unzipped the back of her dress, letting it fall to the ground and exposing a pink pair of underpants with characters from My Little Pony On it. She watched as Danny stared at them and blushed.
“You are so cute.” Danny whispered as they approached Ashley and kissed her.
“I just…like when you look at me.” She whispered as she moved Danny towards her bed. She unbuttoned Danny’s shirt and began kissing them from the neck down, kissing the nipples of their breasts before clutching their hands and gyrating her hips against theirs. Danny closed their eyes and moaned as they felt the fabric of their underwear rubbing against their clitoris. Ashley also groaned as she felt the moistness in her panties from being aroused. Their dry humping grew faster as their panting got louder. At the peak of it, Ashley shifted her legs off of Danny and lowered her hands onto Danny’s underwear, pulling it them down off her feet so she could kiss Danny’s lower regions. Danny curled their toes as they felt the anticipation of Ashley’s mouth over their pussy.
“I’ve…never done this before.” Ashley said as she hesitated.
Danny smiled and said, “Just go ahead baby…I’ll let you know if it doesn’t feel good.”
“Okay..” Ashley said as she lowered her head and kissed Danny’s vaginal lips. Then she began licking the area around Danny’s clitoris until finally licking upward against it.
“Ohhhhhh.” Danny said as they gripped the sheets of her bed.
Ashley took this as a sign of encouragement as she continued licking and then started to run her tongue against the outer labia. Danny’s moans grew louder as they shifted their pelvis against Ashley’s tongue. Getting more confident, Ashley began inserting her tongue further into Danny’s vagina, trying to stick it as far as she could.
‘OH GOD!” Danny shouted as they bit their lip, their legs tightening up from the pleasure of Ashley’s tongue going down on them.
Ashley picked up her rhythm and then returned her tongue to licking Danny’s clitoris, pressing her tongue against it and pressing as hard as she could.
“Oh Ashley…” Danny began whispering, “right there….right there babe you’re so good.”
Ashley continued rotating her tongue clockwise against Danny’s clitoris as their yells get louder. Her jaw started to strain but she didn’t slow down, rapidly flicking her tongue until finally she heard Danny shout, “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! F.CK!”
Smiling, she felt Danny’s hands pull her forward on top of them and they kissed Ashley hard on the lips, biting down on her lower lip. “I’ve never done this before.” Danny mocked Ashley who laughed. Panting, Danny giggled and said, “I haven’t cummed that good in a while.
“Thank you…” Ashley said as she ran her hand against Danny’s body. “You tasted good.”
Danny rested their head against Ashley’s and then moved her onto her back and crawled to lower themselves in front of Ashley’s crotch. “I want to taste you.” They whispered as the hooked their fingers into Ashley’s underwear. “So cute.” They said as they looked at the design before pulling them off of Ashley. She cupped her breasts and began massaging them as she felt Danny kissing her nether regions for a moment before sticking their tongue inside her pussy and began rotating it inside counterclockwise.
“OOOOOO!” she cooed as she threw her head back and had her jaw open. “Oh wow. OHhhhhhh Danny…Danny….”
Danny smiled as they lifted Ashley’s legs over their shoulders and ravenously ate her pussy out while Ashley caressed her breasts harder. Her face strained almost as if it were in pain from the intense pleasure Danny’s mouth gave her. Danny then placed their whole mouth over Ashley’s clitoris and sucked on it. They felt Ashley’s thighs squeeze hard around them as she moaned. “OH GOD DANNY!. DON’T STOP!” she called out. Danny took their mouth off of Ashley and got on their knees to lick Ashley’s clitoris while simultaneously inserting their finger into Ashley’s pussy. In her high state of arousal, Ashley’s lips were wide and made it easy for Danny to insert two figners inside Ashley. Her eyes rolled back into her head from the double whammy of pleasure Danny gave her. “OHHHH! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! OHHH DANNY!”
Danny’s fingers and tongue moved faster, Ashley’s juices had lubricated her inner walls so much it made it very easy to move in and out. As Danny’s fingers continued moving faster they slowed down the pace of their tongue on Ashley’s clitoris, which had become enlarged from reaching its plateau. Ashley gripped onto the sheets of her bed and said, “YES! YES! YES! YESS!”
Danny was about to go faster until they felt something wet hit them in the face.
“OH GOD!” Ashley shouted as she looked down and saw jets of liquid hit Danny, whose eyes were closed. “Oh my god Danny I’m sorry!” she said as her face grew red with embarrassment. “I…I didn’t have to…I thought I was going to…Oh god I can’t believe I did that!” she said as she covered her blushing face with the sheets.
Trying not to laugh, but smiling, Danny pulled the sheets back and wiped their face before kissing Ashley. “Shhh.. Baby it’s okay.” They said, “You just came that’s all.”
“I did?” she asked, “But I never came like that before.”
Danny’s smile grew wider as she kissed Ashley again, “Well you just inflated my ego. Some women when they come, the squirt like that. It’s totally okay.”
Ashley’s breathing calmed down as she rested her head against Danny’s chest. “No one’s ever made me cum like that before. It was so good.” She laughed.
Danny kissed her forehead. “You are so beautiful.” They rested their heads against each other and were silent, the post coital cuddling relaxing both of them. Then they heard shouts from outside of the door.
“…The entire school saw me naked! I can’t believe I orgasmed onstage. I’ve never been so mortified in my life!”
Both Ashley and Danny laughed at hearing Taryn return home. “That felt good too.” Ashley said. “To watch Taryn humiliated like that.
Danny kissed her hand and said, “I thought so too. Let’s go after the next one now. What was her name?”
“Brianne.” Ashley said. “This you’ll find amusing. Word through the sorority was that Brianne has a kinky side.”
“Oh?” Danny asked as they rubbed their legs against Ashley who nodded.
“Mhmm. I was told that on days when she has important presentations to give, she likes to wear embarrassing underwear because it raises the stakes or something for her.”
Danny grinned. “Does she have a presentation coming up?”
Ashley nodded again. “Next week is a science conference and she’s presenting one of her studies.”
“Well then” Danny said as they wrapped their arms around Ashley, “We’ll have to start brainstorming then.”

It was morning and the sunlight was starting to leak into the windows of a large office. On one side stood Madison, Kara and Cammy in a line while on the other side sat a woman dressed in a business jacket and long skirt. Her dark blond hair extended to her shoulders and she wore pearl earrings and had dark lipstick. She was in her 40’s but looked to be in her late 30’s, almost like a former beauty queen. This was Kara’s mother, Vice President Delaforge. The three sorority sisters stood at attention as Ms. Delaforge stepped out from her desk.
“Normally I wouldn’t bother you ladies this early in the morning. But you have to understand when I hear news of one of our own stripping naked and…” she closed her eyes and made a face, “masturbating in public, well I have to address it. Who was it?”
“Taryn.” Kara said.
“And did we find out what led her to do such a shameful act?”
Kara rolled her eyes. “She said someone had stolen all of her underwear except for this pair of vibrating panties and said someone was controlling it.”
“Really?” her mother said as she looked out the window. She made a face and said, “Such a perverted woman to want to pleasure herself like that. Did you find out if it was true?”
Kara sighed and rolled her eyes again, “No we didn’t. We tried looking for the remote but no one has been able to find it.”
Curling her lip, Ms. Delaforge continued. “Ladies, this is unacceptable. Since I started working here I have been seeking to take the President’s position away from her. However, because I am so strongly tied to the sorority, anything that happens there reflects on me.”
Madison and Cammy held their heads down while Kara rolled her eyes, she had heard this speech many times.
“And what do I expect out of this sorority?”
“Excellence, integrity, and modesty.” The three of them said in unison.
“Yes, especially modesty. This age we live in there are too many harlots running around scantily clad and sexting. It is much too improper.”
“We’ll take care of it!” Kara said in an irritated tone.
“See to it that you will.” She said, “And how will Taryn be punished?”
“Spanking of course.” Kara said.
“Good.” Her mother said with a smile, “Well ladies, you exhibit the best of this sorority and I expect that you find the culprit who did this prank and deal with them.”
“Yes mother we will.” Kara said.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 05:36 PM

Default Best chapter yet!

This was the hottest entry yet! Taryn's comeuppance was great and Danny and Ashley's sexy scene was so hot! Great cliffhanger ending too! The sorority girls are such great villains as you love to hate them. I can't wait til they get what's coming to them! The Vice President too!
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmypee11 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143