uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2009, 06:46 AM

Default Able to delete content

Is it possible for you to add in the user control that one can delete/edit your own posts?

I have several times been thinking of upload some pictures but since I dont have any control of them afterwards I havent done it. If I had an option to delete the pictures if I got second thought about it, I think we could have more pictures posted in the forum.

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:43 AM

Thanked 177,199 Times in 18,905 Posts

You have a 15 minute window after you post in which you can delete your post. After that, you can always report your post and a Moderator will remove it for you. We don't have much call for people wanting to post and then remove their posts, and we actually try to avoid this, if at all possible. There are a couple of members here who get a kick out of posting naked pics of their wives for a couple minutes at a time (I'm assuming you're wanting to do something similar?), so you're not alone, but in the minority, certainly.

Fango
Old 11-24-2009, 02:18 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44 View Post
There are a couple of members here who get a kick out of posting naked pics of their wives for a couple minutes at a time (I'm assuming you're wanting to do something similar?), so you're not alone, but in the minority, certainly.

Fango
From the context of his post, I'd assume it's more of a long term issue.

To quote
Quote:
I have several times been thinking of upload some pictures but since I dont have any control of them afterwards I havent done it
There may come a point in the future where a person decides he doesn't want his stuff on a website any more, for various reasons- some of which may only become apparant in the future. (IE, a person is totally happy no, but likes to keep his options open.)

I'm in the same position. I have some pictures and videos that are my own- and one thing I'm cautious of is putting them in a thread which I no long have control over.

I'll use a slightly different example.

I posted quite a lot of videos (not adult stuff, just stuff thats part of a hobby of mine) to a website. However, in time I felt the website was "selling out", and decided I no longer wished my contributions to be part of that website, However, there was no way I could remove them from my forum posts.

To be crystal clear- I'm not saying One Click Chicks is (or would) "sell out" , that was merely an example of how something can change long term.

Does that make some kind of sense?

Another example- a person could look back on earlier posts, and feel that they no longer represented his current style/direction, and may well wish to retain control over his posts for what could be called "artisitc reasons."
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,806 Times in 296 Posts

We have always honored our member's requests to delete any of their own posts.

It's simply a matter of contacting a moderator or you may also report your own posts for removal following the instructions here.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:10 AM

Thanks for the answer!

I dont think 15 minutes is enought and even if moderators are online most of the time, you still have to wait for him/her to remove it, and you dont have any control of the content.

I agree with susansusan, sometimes you just want the stuff removed, it could be after 1 hour or after 1 year.

Posting pictures of my wife, yea, but for her to agree as well, I need to have full control of the thread. She might want her pics to be shown for a shorter while to see if people compliment her body etc or whatever. I saw a scary example on another board with a guy posting pictures of his wife and he also wrote a litte too much info. After just a very short while a few people started to try to find out where she worked, lived, did her shopping etc etc, just to being able to humiliate her by sending those pictures to her friends and so on. They guy did not have control of the pictures and when he noticed this he told them to stop, which of course did not happen. He had to wait for a moderator to remove the pictures.

I understand that this is a rule for this board, but for me to post pictures of wifes, girlfriends etc, I need to have the control of them.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,570 Times in 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by po999 View Post
I saw a scary example on another board with a guy posting pictures of his wife and he also wrote a litte too much info. After just a very short while a few people started to try to find out where she worked, lived, did her shopping etc etc, just to being able to humiliate her by sending those pictures to her friends and so on.
We take matters like that very seriously here and do our best to prevent it from happening. If we see a member trying to fish for information on the board their post is deleted and we normally send them a PM explaining that's it's not okay to do so. If they continue. their ability to post will be taken away or they could be banned for it.

You won't have full control over your thread but as already said all you have to do is report it and it will deleted asap.

Slick
Old 11-28-2009, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
We have always honored our member's requests to delete any of their own posts.

It's simply a matter of contacting a moderator or you may also report your own posts for removal following the instructions here.
(As a general point) - Yeah- I trust that it would be dealt with quickly, if required.

It's one of those things- it's hard to explain- and it's certainly not simply suspicion or lack of trust. But never the less, losing personal control is sometimes an issue for some people- or put directly, some people may always want to remain in control of their own pictures- "just in case".
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan View Post

It's one of those things- it's hard to explain- and it's certainly not simply suspicion or lack of trust. But never the less, losing personal control is sometimes an issue for some people- or put directly, some people may always want to remain in control of their own pictures- "just in case".
I also trust the moderators and Im sure that you will remove any post as soon as you can if requested. But maybe its just a psychological thing, just that I need to have the option to remove it as a safe button.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by po999 View Post
But maybe its just a psychological thing, just that I need to have the option to remove it as a safe button.
Yeah- that sounds right- it's hard to explain, but its NOT about mistrust- it's just about personal control.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:53 AM

Thanked 177,199 Times in 18,905 Posts

You don't have to upload pics here. You can always post them at a blog that you own or Flickr/Picasa/Fotki, or something like that, then post the link here. You can always remove the pics yourself later whenever you want using that method. The only thing we don't allow is image hosts like Imagevenue, Imageshack, etc.

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p