uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-04-2017, 03:41 PM

Default High School Robot Threat

Prologue:
It began in a regular High School into the future, people lived with high tech so advanced you couldn't even imagined
In This world the teens are still in the same stereotypical group.

Laura is a 18yrs fit girl with b- cups, long blonde hair, she likes wearing mostly hipster clothe with a mix of skater, she wears long brown boots, faded blue shorts that are loosen around the waist, a black belt, long white sweater with a black jacket, a black and white stripped beanie and some nerdy glasses. She is a wealthy artsy girl who thinks she is better than anyone else and likes to mock new students or people that are still not good enough to paint. She is a master of her craft, but she has no patience for noobs or new people.

Few families have the units (money) to buy all type of expenses and she happens to have a top tech maintenance robot named Jules. She is the butler of the family, a robot that is still learning about the humans from their actions and mistakes.
She is similar to a human with metal-gray skin, yellow eyes which change during an action she uses, unmovable dark pink hair, a blue dress with white frills, her face is mostly difficult to express emotions but her tone can help express well and has pointy tits. She does most of Laura's chores since she doesn't even like to study, only paint and draw.

Laura has really bad behaviors with anyone, and doesn't like to listen to teachers and her own parents because she believes she is on top of the world and anyone else is there to shine her shoes...well that is about to change for her...in to most horrendous way she can imagined.

Story:
On this day Laura was with her egoistic friends walking through the hall when all of a sudden they see this robot walking by and they realize is Jules
Laura is confused as to why she is here
Jules sees Laura from a far and screams her name with joy

JULES
"Madame Laura! Madame Laura!"

Laura receives her with much disappointment

LAURA
"Oh great what is she doing here?"

JULES
"I am in need of assistance..."

Jules takes out a pair of Laura's panties that were white with a pink waistband and had strawberry shapes

JULES
"I was about to clean your favorite pair, but i wanted to know your feedback"

Laura's face turns red from anger and embarrassment while her friends and the people in the crowd that are close to her, are laughing from this awkward situation
Laura is really pissed off, shaking her fists

JULES
"Is there something wrong?"

LAURA
"Yes, you!"

JULES
"But what did I commit?"

LAURA
"You've embarrassed me in front of my friend and mostly everyone here that knows me"

JULES
"Oh my apologies, I did not know you were so popular"

LAURA
"Yeah well that is something that stupid robots like you will never get to have, because you are just a butler and slaves have no love to be given"

JULES
"I... I am sorry"

LAURA
"Oh so you are? Well I’m the alpha here so you best obey me"

Sarah, One of her friends, tries to calm her down

SARAH
"Laura it was just a joke, a misunderstanding... she told you she is sorry"

LAURA
"I don't care I don't have to accept shit from this b*tch"

Laura swings a heavy book at the robot's head and suddenly the robot resets itself. The inflicted damage messed with the safety options and now Jules has no boundaries, she has free will and no one can control her. Laura was about to land another hit but Jules grabs her arm in time.

JULES
"Young lady I will not accept this behavior any longer."

Jules eyes change into a darker red and Laura suddenly stops

LAURA
"What!? grrrr...let go of me you stupid junk"

JULES
"If you apologize right now I will stop the storm from forming...this is your last warning"

LAURA
"Hey! My dad owns you stupid and what he owns I own so fuck you"

JULES
"Very well then you leave me no choice"

Jules eyes change to an override mode changing from yellow to red

LAURA
"Huh? What is happening?"

Jules throws a laser from her eyes that scanned her pants, from top to bottom and suddenly her pants start to peel off in little square shapes. Laura looks down at her shredded pants standing in her purple panties with a cupcake on it.

LAURA
"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

JULES
"Adorable"

Laura is really embarrassed to be standing in the school hallway trying to cover her panties Her face was really red, she wanted to run away but don't know how. This was really a bad look for her.
The people around her started laughing, whistling and recording her with their phones

JULES
"Oh FYI, since I’m keeping track of my daily activities from my internal camera, how about a little picture or even better a live stream."

LAURA
"Noooo stop this you pervert I will kill you."

JULES
"Temper Temper"

Since the laser cut her pants into bits it didn't erase the objects that she had in her pocket...such as her phone and keys that are on the floor.

Jules raises her hand and with an internal magnet the phone goes to her hand.

Jules looks at the phone, and with her eyes she hacks most of her security locks and enters her social medias. She takes a picture and uploads it to her account and changes the password.
This took her 10 seconds to do.

JULES
“I send a gift for your beloved followers”

LAURA
“You What!? Oh My Gosh nooooo!”

Everyone around her are having a giggle fest, while on the internet she was getting mocked.

LAURA
“That's it!!!”

Laura begins to rush with anger at Jules, she didn't care if people saw her panties or not. She didn't though she could get more humiliated.
In a glance Jules moves at a blink of an eye to evade her kick and after Laura failed she felt something in her underpants.

JULES
“A change of wardrobe so you can be fight with style.”

Laura looks at her underwear and realize she had on the strawberry panties. Jules replace her purple panties in flash

JULES
“You should be smart not to attack me but to work on your apology... I could easily rip your panties off in front of the crowd and you wouldn't notice.”

Laura resonate with fear knowing she was right.
JULES
“The crowd is hungry for entertainment, we shall give them what they desire.”

Laura gave an angry stare while showing her teeth and her eyes were beginning to water.

JULES
“Is the baby going to cry?”

Laura couldn't accept defeat without knowing how to fight, she threw a roundhouse kick to Jules' face with ease because she was very flexible, but she failed when Jules grabs her kick in midair.

JULES
"If this were a fight I could break your leg right now, would you like if I demonstrate?"

Jules puts her hands in Laura's knee cap ready to apply a ton of pressure and break it
Laura' eyes get bigger, her pupil dilates cause she got scared rapidly, cause she can't tell if Jules is bluffing

LAURA
"Wait, wait…no, no don't do it please"

JULES
"I’m sorry...but this is for your own good"

Jules proceed to use her left hand to gently touch the surface of Laura’s right knee and she slowly keeps getting close to her privates

LAURA
"What are you do-- wait no, no, no stop it"

Laura face gets a brighter red
Jules' hand stops at her panties in between her legs
The crowd goes nuts and some guy’s boners are noticeable.

LAURA
"Eepp!! (Gulps)"

Jules starts massaging and Laura is worried about how everyone is looking at her
Jules stops and lets out her thumb to focus some fire in it...then her thumb starts to heat up with a bright warm orange
Laura is thinking that Jules is going to burn her pussy, but Jules knows better, because she already scanned Laura’s body she just wanted the right amount to create an ultimate sensation to which she can withstand
Jules pushes Laura’s pussy with her thumb and starts rubbing it counter clock wise letting out some steam without burning her panties
Laura let's out a cute and gentle orgasm while everyone is watching
Laura starts biting her finger while her eyes are almost closing.

Her sweat begins to drop from her forehead and her legs are shaking, she can barely even stand
Then her pussy starts dripping, her panties are getting too wet, the stain is to visible for anyone and some cum is sliding over left leg, moving slowly like caramel.

LAURA
"Please...st--op th--is is...embarra--sing"
JULES
"Yes I know how you feel I have scanned you. Your body heat is rising and your mind has unstable thoughts either you are angry at me but you are enjoying this"

LAURA
"No, no I don't"

JULES
"This isn't a good look for you but I can make it worst. Would you like me to elaborate more on your embarrassment?"

LAURA
"I—I…no negative"

JULES
"Confirmed"

Jules stretches Laura’s high kick so she can get close to her and it's no problem since Laura is athletic and has a flexible body
Once Jules gets close she starts using her left hand to put it on the top of Laura's head

LAURA
"What are you doing?"

Jules starts scanning her mind

JULES
"Oh...your mind data is really interesting"

LAURA
"What?"

JULES
"You have some weird fetishes about a young boy named Robert"

Laura's jaw dropped after realizing that Jules grabs the deepest darkest secret that no one knew until now

LAURA
“Don't you dare say a word...”

JULES
"If you don't surrender now I will project a hologram of your exact fetishes on public display with the sounds that you imagined"

LAURA
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

JULES
"Confirmed"

LAURA
"Nooooooooooooo!"

Jules eyes begin to glow with a tone of blue and she looks at the floor suddenly a hologram begins to form and it's a recreation of a scene of the movie "Hollow man" where Elizabeth Shue is getting undressed but the actress is replaced with Laura

She is displayed herself in panties and a top in her bed at night when a mysterious invisible force takes away her sheets and then proceed to remove her panties and eat Laura's pussy.

JULES
"It appears you would like to have your pussy eaten out by an invisible force. This is a childish fantasy for someone your age, but you look silly."
Laura puts both her hand in front of her face, she is so embarrassed that she is thinking of changing schools or move to another country.
She begins to cry while everyone around her laughs and start recording this on their phones and uploading it to Social Medias.

LAURA
"Why...do. You...do this to...me!!!"

JULES
"Because you disobey a direct order and I also care for you Laura. I do enjoy the situation even if I cannot experience embarrassment but somehow I feel like I did an excellent job"

LAURA
"You stupid fucking robot"

JULES
"Huh huh...wash your mouth young lady guess I have to teach you some manners then"

Jules left hand goes back to Laura's panties in between her legs and with a flick of her fingers the panties are cut in a vertical, horizontal and vertical lines

Laura's panties open up revealing her pussy to the world

LAURA
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

JULES
"I do not know much about pubic hair, but you should shave daily. I can help"

Everyone starts taking pictures
While Laura is there experiencing the most uncomfortable day of her entire life
Jules uses the exact same flick of her fingers to help Laura's excessive hair problem and she trims it down until her pussy is clean in a matter of seconds

JULES
"There...pretty clean and bright"

LAURA
"Please oh please God let this be a just a nightmare"

JULES
"Why do you ask for God's help if you said you were an atheist...your mind in cloudy?"

LAURA
"You made me do this, I hate you so fucking much right now i have never been so humiliated in my entire life"

JULES
"Not quite"

Jules puts two of her fingers inside Laura's pussy
Laura's eyes open up and she starts a heavy breathing
Jules rubs, twists and turns her clit into a video game joystick
Laura's eyes are mostly like the undertaker for all the heavy hitting she is receiving

JULES
"New information acquired"

LAURA
"Gasp.....ha.......ha....can't breathe...."

JULES
"You are still a virgin"

Laura world’s freezes since that was one of her deepest secrets and no one has ever known, but now her truth is exposed to the entire school and mostly to her crush, just like her vagina

JULES
"You dream too much of sexual desires, but has never had sex in her life, you are afraid of anyone to know, because you are ashamed to know that you cannot conquest a one night stand if you always avoid what you dream of, because you are not good in bed".

LAURA
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

JULES
"And also you are a squirter"

LAURA
"Don't listen to her!"

JULES
"Watch"

Jules' eyes glow once more into a bright green tone and Laura accidentally watch her eyes and gets stuck on some hypnosis trick

LAURA
"Ughhhhhhhh... "

JULES
"You look really dumb, but it suits you"

Jules eyes went deep into her mind and manage to mess with her thoughts and channel the most orgasmic fantasies and feel them all at once making Laura ejaculate without her control

LAURA
"Ehehehheeahhhhhhhhohhhh"

Jules sends out a signal to make Laura cums on command...and she did

LAURA
"Ohhhhhhhhhh"

Laura rolls her eyes and trips with her cum, falling on her but in front of Jules

JULES
"And now for the final desire that you have yet to fulfill"

Jules uses both her arms to spread Laura's legs and gets closer to her pussy
Laura looks over her belly to see Jules ready to eat her out

LAURA
"No...Not like this...I can't take it"

JULES
"It is what you always wanted, I am sorry for doing this in a hurry"

LAURA
"No"

JULES
"Forgive me..."

Jules starts to eat her pussy and uses her tongue to focus on the pleasure of Laura while she enjoys it even more.

The clit is receiving pounds of the metal tongue, striking with triple the excitement without damaging it.
Jules stops eating the pussy while Laura is gasping for air while her vision is fading. Laura looks at Jules from her belly

JULES
“You are getting exhausted ...don't be...I will Finnish quickly”

LAURA
...Wha--?

JULES
"Overdrive"

Laura opens her eyes wide as she realize that Jules says that
Jules' tongue starts to turn into an elastic drill and proceeds to eat her pussy again

Laura is feeling the twist and turns violently taking over her privates, violating her in public, she cannot take this anymore.

Her legs have given out, she has gave it all and now she can't move while everyone around is taking pictures of her and uploading it to the internet.

The last things she sees is flashes from all the phones around before she passes out and after the incident she is remembered as the virgin of the hallway.

After that day she changed school and her looks to be a new and different person. She promised to never again be an arrogant person, she dedicate her life to contribute to the arts and help others with their paintings.

She has become an urban legend and anyone having a bad day will never beat the most embarrassing day of her life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whataniceday For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed naked female, exposed pussy, mind control, robot, stripped classroom bet

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s