uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-30-2013, 06:42 AM

Thanked 2,064 Times in 128 Posts
Default A real backstage experience

Now it is Strictly Come Dancing and Dancing with the Stars season on TV I thought I would share an evening I had 7 years ago.

My friend's sister was a rising ballroom star just about to turn pro and her male partner went on to become one of the male dancers on the tv show.

Anyhoo - she wanted to go and support her sister in an international competition and asked me to go along and keep her company at the event. I agreed although it wasn't really my kind of thing and we trotted off to the event which turned out to be much bigger and better than I had imagined.

We had watched a couple of dances and I was quite enjoying myself, the atmosphere was pretty rowdy with lots of cheering and drinking, not quite the sedate event I had imagined it to be and the latin costumes looked even more non-existent close-up than on the tv.

After the second round had finished she dragged me through the crowd saying she wanted to go and see her sister and give her some support, I had seen lots of people disappear after the first round but assumed they were heading to the bar for refills.

We got to the backstage area and just walked straight in, no security, no passes , no questions asked.

To my surprise it was just an open hall where each couple had a table and a few chairs for all of their costumes, mirrors etc with no privacy at all and the dancers were just basically
changing in front of anyone who happened to be there. As we stood there chatting to her sister I realised that a few of the dancers were just standing around topless or in some cases nude cooling down from the previous round completely oblivious to how many people there were around.

After we went back to the main hall I asked her about this and she said that the girls weren't that bothered as the majority of the male dancers were gay ( no offence intended and I have no way of verifying whether this is true or not ) and it was quite common to have lots of supporters around who they were used to seeing on the circuit as well.

We went to support her sister after each round and every time it was the same with lots of naked women and we even got chatting to some of the other dancers nearby in various states of undress, it seemed as long as you didn't get caught doing too much obvious leering no-one cared and I was having a great time especially as I recognised some of the dancers from the tv.

The last time we went back I was chatting to her sister who suddenly stood up and started taking her dress off right in front of me and out of courtesy I started to look away at which point she said "don't worry nobody else does" and dropped it onto the table. She then carried on chatting to me as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened but for me to see her naked when I had seen her clothed several times on social occasions was having quite an affect on me.

There is no punchline where everyone had a mass orgy later although the afterparty did go on long into the early hours. Sadly no pics as you could never have got away with it in such a crowded room but I have enjoyed watching the tv shows since then and recognising several of the women who were parading around naked that night.Her sister has also teased me since about the way I went to look away when she stripped off little knowing what was really going through my mind at the time!
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2013, 05:56 PM

Thanked 26,354 Times in 1,265 Posts

I was surprised by the same thing. Many years ago a buddy of mine who is an opera singer in a professional company talked me into being a supernumerary, basically a non-singing stage presence, for Aida. This meant wearing a loin cloth and being painted this weird brown-red color from head to toe.

The venue was this huge old theatre, and except for the stars, everyone was thrown into this huge changing, body painting area. The ballet corp, lots of graceful women, were going from massive costume change to another, while we were getting stripped, painted and put in loin cloths.

It was quite an experience.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:15 PM

what were the number of brazillian waxings there?
Old 11-01-2013, 02:33 AM

I have a number of other stories concerning backstage ballet nudity, if there is no objecting to my posting them here.

Otherwise, they can be read at

http://forums.delphiforums.com/yello...ages?msg=170.1

Accessing the forum requires a Delphi membership, but it is free.[/QUOTE]

Please post away. Love any stories like that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoothie View Post
what were the number of brazillian waxings there?
They all had landing strips , no full bushes and no completely shaved girls that I saw.

I guess being totally bald wasn't quite as fashionable then but the latin dresses in particular dictated that there couldn't be too much in the way of stray hair.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 06:56 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default Backstate at a fashion fundraiser

I had a similar experience on a very local level. It surprised the heck out of me. It was a charity fundraiser fashion show. The clothes were all provided by local boutiques and the models were predominately amateur actors in the local communities mixed in were several older high-society types. It was held at one of the community theaters and the event was chaired by a friend of mine and I knew others on the committee. He asked me if I'd like to give him a hand behind the scene. We had worked organizing a few other fund-raisers together so he knew that I knew the basics of operating an event like this and would be an asset.

There was a dressing room, two actually, but the wall between was moveable and needed to be retracted for some unknown reason. Everything backstage went on in this room. As the actor/models (a/m's) arrived they would change with much casual partial nudity. The high-society models (h/s's) changed very discretely with only flashes of visible underwear. The show started with sportswear then on to evening wear and finally some nightwear. I forgot to mention there both male and female models. The h/s males weren't so modest from the start and couple parades around in their silk briefs in front of the younger females.

As the evening progressed the clothing necessitated changing bras, panties etc., so as the evening progressed I was able to get a good look at quite few local women in knew in various states of undress. A few were very frank and noticing my and other roaming eyes made comments to the effect that in theater was very usual. A married gal I knew walked passed me in only a thong and squeezed my package playfully while commenting at how I must be enjoying the show. Yep guilty as charged.

Back to the h/s ers. Wine was provided for everyone backstage to help the shy "models" feel more confident on the runway/stage actually. Things started moving a little faster so clothing changes had to be made quicker. The old ladies were trying to be modest, but having a hard time shielding themselves. Well one of the h/s ladies, known for her enjoying the "g****" got a little loose. She chided the other gals about their modesty and stripped right down and started to change into a bustier (sp?). The other gals laughed but by this time were lubed up enough to shed some modesty. Of course the dirty old men's peckers were proudly being displayed and strutted in front of the young a/m gals.

Then the show ended and everyone gathered in the backstage. The h/s ers were starting to realize what they just did and who saw them expose what. Of course most all were still wearing lingerie some of which were somewhat or definitely see-thru. The young a/m gals were very casual about socializing in as little as I thong. Nothing major happened, just some hugs, cheap feels etc.

The a/m's casually dressed back into their street clothes and the h/s's quickly did the same There was a whole lot of whispering going on about hoping this did not get "out".

Iams.... you didn't mention whether the male models/dancers were nude or not. At my function the men were definitely more modest except the old guys. No I am not gay or bi- just a curious question.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:37 PM

Was involved in a few amateur stage productions when I was younger and have a number of stories. Also has a friend who work a summer for a teenage dance troupe, who has incredible tales, although perhaps not suitable for this venue.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
Iams.... you didn't mention whether the male models/dancers were nude or not. At my function the men were definitely more modest except the old guys. No I am not gay or bi- just a curious question.
Good question, there were plenty of men standing around with their shirts off although that was kind of incidental as my eyes swept the room - the girls stood out more as their sequinned and brightly coloured outfits caught the light when they moved around or sat in front of illuminated mirrors repairing their make-up

I don't recall seeing any totally naked men, maybe they only changed their shirts between rounds as they tend to wear black trousers most of the time or they were just more discreet.

Having said that I wasn't looking for them so there may have been some male nudity and I just didn't see it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeam1950 View Post
Was involved in a few amateur stage productions when I was younger and have a number of stories. Also has a friend who work a summer for a teenage dance troupe, who has incredible tales, although perhaps not suitable for this venue.
Would be great if you could share the ones which don't break the forum rules.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:27 PM

Perhaps the best one was not a member of the cast, but a local theater critic, who also had her own cable show at one point. A short, full-figured German (I think) woman of about 50 or so. Not great looking but curvaceous in a fairly nice way, with short red (probably dyed) hair. She had been around a couple of times during rehearsals but showed up backstage before the show on opening night. I was seated at the counter in front of a big mirror in one of the shared dressing rooms, and she came in wearing a sweatshirt type top and pants. I was looking straight ahead but could see her refelection clearly in the mirror. She was chatting to another woman and casually pulled off her sweatshirt, revealing her bra and a whole lot of cleavage. But the kicker came when she took off her pants, under which she had on white tights. I didnt think much of that at first until she turned and I realized she had no panties on and her thick dark bush was completely visible through the sheer white tights. Then she went to one of the racks and grabbed a glittery formal dress which she pulled halway on, then turned and took her bra off. I didn't quite see nipple but got a really good side-to-back view of one off her full round tits, before she slid the rest of the dress on.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:

Tags
reluctant, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s