Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2015, 06:43 PM

Thanked 1,452 Times in 114 Posts
Default My Wife's Fantasy

She fantasizes about having a large group of men Jacking Off and cumming all over her body.

In other words she wants a Cum Bath.
Attached Thumbnails
Edited20090830_0071.jpg  
Old 01-05-2015, 08:20 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by postnit4u View Post
She fantasizes about having a large group of men Jacking Off and cumming all over her body.

Make it happen!
Old 01-05-2015, 08:40 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

My wife's fantasies are similar and yet seem miles apart from everyone else's...

1) My wife really wants to be in the same room when I have sex with another woman or two. She wants to watch, not interacting with us and touch herself. I've actually been the one holding back on this. It could very well happen sooner than later.

2) There is a girl who we both spent time with and I actually had sex. I think if we could get her specifically back into an encounter with either just me and her watching or all three of us... WOW. Jackie is her name and my wife was fascinated by the way I gave it to her specifically.

3) She wants desperately for us to be out and me say, "WOW, that girl is so hot!" and get her to come home with us. I saw one girl once who blew my mind, but she was with a boyfriend/husband. Not sure this will happen.

4) One she has attempted to do is see how much she can build me up before I unleash a load. To date, almost two hours is my tops... I think she just wants me to burst out like a volcano.

5) Lastly, she has more wondered about this anything... How much could I (her) in both terms of sex and cum. Usually when she really drunk she will tell me about this. It has only happened twice so I don't know if it is booze or not.

Any help on achieving these... GLADLY thanked!!!
Old 01-06-2015, 07:46 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_30_2000 View Post
A few months ago, my wife came home from work and said that the 2 guys she works with were talking dirty. She said the conversation got around to them suggesting that she would love it if they both fucked her at the same time. ............................................
. She was so wet and loose that she was able to get her hand all the way inside herself. I'd NEVER seen her that horny!
The next when she left for work I'm almost sure she wasn't wearing a bra. By the time I got home, later that night, there was no way to tell if she'd done anything. She had her clothes in the wash, so I couldn't check her underwear....................... I could feel her shock when he asked for my email, and I could see her blush again. She immediately said to just send it to her email. That night she came home smelling like cum, and I could see a hickey on the back of her neck, pretty well hidden by her hair.
Time to approach her on the subject of her getting fucked by THREE guys!
Or being photo'd by you while being double teamed.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2015, 10:23 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by five hole View Post
My wife's fantasies are similar and yet seem miles apart from everyone else's...

1) My wife really wants to be in the same room when I have sex with another woman or two. She wants to watch, not interacting with us and touch herself. I've actually been the one holding back on this. It could very well happen sooner than later.

2) There is a girl who we both spent time with and I actually had sex. I think if we could get her specifically back into an encounter with either just me and her watching or all three of us... WOW. Jackie is her name and my wife was fascinated by the way I gave it to her specifically.

3) She wants desperately for us to be out and me say, "WOW, that girl is so hot!" and get her to come home with us. I saw one girl once who blew my mind, but she was with a boyfriend/husband. Not sure this will happen.

4) One she has attempted to do is see how much she can build me up before I unleash a load. To date, almost two hours is my tops... I think she just wants me to burst out like a volcano.

5) Lastly, she has more wondered about this anything... How much could I (her) in both terms of sex and cum. Usually when she really drunk she will tell me about this. It has only happened twice so I don't know if it is booze or not.

Any help on achieving these... GLADLY thanked!!!
Congratulations - you're on an exciting journey! Sounds like she has some really hot ideas, and I think experiencing them will be amazing for you both.

Sounds kind of like some of the things my girl is into. My girl is bi, and we actively play at kink parties and have had some friends over (females and couples). #1 is something that she likes to watch, either when I'm topping another woman or having sex with her. And connected with #3, she's supported me in asking out several other women and trying to land them - it's quite a thrill for me to have a wing-woman who is so enthusiastic!

I couldn't quite understand #5 with the typo - what did you mean?

All the best of luck, and keep us posted!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 12:21 AM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Congratulations - you're on an exciting journey! Sounds like she has some really hot ideas, and I think experiencing them will be amazing for you both.

Sounds kind of like some of the things my girl is into. My girl is bi, and we actively play at kink parties and have had some friends over (females and couples). #1 is something that she likes to watch, either when I'm topping another woman or having sex with her. And connected with #3, she's supported me in asking out several other women and trying to land them - it's quite a thrill for me to have a wing-woman who is so enthusiastic!

I couldn't quite understand #5 with the typo - what did you mean?

All the best of luck, and keep us posted!
Sorry, I think I was drinking a little and tired... I reread that #5 fantasy and said, "Fuck me, what the hell is that?" So to clarify...

#5 My wonders just how much she could take in terms of sex. How many orgasms, how much pounding, how much cum (both orally) and sexually. She is not an anal fan. That is not an option, but all else is game on.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2015, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postnit4u View Post

I'd more than happy to assist with that!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amac65 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2015, 05:23 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amac65 View Post
I'd more than happy to assist with that!!
The line forms right here in NW Florida. Don't shove. You'll get your turn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2015, 01:18 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

It's interesting that after 12 years together we're talking more and more about our fantasies.

I've recently learned, say in late October, that my wife was having fantasies about having another man be involved with us for a DP. The sex we have now involves lots of toys and she is dying to try it.

She also wants to watch a couple or man have sex/masturbate too via skype. She wouldn't mind watching in person at some point as well.

We joined AFF and although we haven't met anyone yet it's not for a lack of trying. having two little kids and all the colds that come along with that is not fun. We've all been sick for about a month but not all at the same time.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:16 AM

Default fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife Scout View Post
My wife has many of the more conventional fantasies, but also one which is probably quite unusual, one that I can only listen to/talk about while she's wanking me. She says she'd like me to join her in sucking a man's cock before he fucks her. Her idea is that we pass it between us, taking turns to suck him, getting him nice and hard for her.

Now I'm straight and don't fancy men at all, but I don't deny that I appreciate the sight of a big, hard cock, especially if it is destined for my wife's pussy. I told my wife that in a state of extreme excitement, such as I always am when she's sucking a man's cock prior to him mounting her, I think that I would be able to do it, and possibly even enjoy it. Fortunately this has has not yet been put to the test as none of the men who have had her are into it!!

Like I said, this only seems like a possibility while she has her fist around my cock and she's stimulating me with her dirty-talk as well. In the cold light of day it's a real turn-off. But then I suppose it works the same way for her, too, as the first time she had another man in front of me, the morning after she admitted that she couldn't really believe that she had actually had full sex with another man the night before and felt like she was in some sort of state of shock. She says she no longer feels like that, but that she still doesn't like to dwell too long on the subject except when we are being intimate.

If I ever fulfil her fantasy I wonder how I will feel the next day? And would it be just a one-off or in time would it begin to feel okay? Probably never find out. But demonstrating the flawed perfection of female logic my wife has asked me why I should have qualms about taking the man's cock in my mouth and yet be so keen to lick his sperm from her pussy after he's fucked her? I haven't come up with a satisfactory answer yet, so maybe the flaw is in my male logic and not in hers!
I would love to have another guy cum inside of my pussy so I can have my husband lick another guyguys sperm out of my used pussy from being fucked by a total stranger and the guy leaving me full of his cum for my husband to lick out of me and swallow all of it
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jasminen For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d