Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I love a meaty pussy, a pussy with some "personality".
That actually looks quite a bit like my fiancée's! And I agree!

It takes a fairly confident - or exhibitionist - nudist woman to hang out legs open at the nude beach or resort. Many women are hung up on notions such as:
- My vagina is for my husband's eyes ONLY.
- My {fill in the blank} pussy is not "pretty" enough compared to these younger women with tiny labia.
- It's not "lady-like" to just hang out with your vagina showing
- If I sunbathe with my legs open everyone is going to be staring at my pussy.

If you think about it, how many nudist men do you see sitting around or walking with their dicks tucked between their legs? Probably none. Because it's uncomfortable and unnatural. Well a woman sitting with her legs tightly closed is also uncomfortable. The pussy is closed up, sweat accumulates. It's not hygienic.

I know I'm "preaching" to a bunch of guys here. All I know is when my partners stopped hiding their pussies, they found it very liberating. As a nudist: they're not meant to stay hidden.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
That actually looks quite a bit like my fiancée's! And I agree!

It takes a fairly confident - or exhibitionist - nudist woman to hang out legs open at the nude beach or resort. Many women are hung up on notions such as:
- My vagina is for my husband's eyes ONLY.
- My {fill in the blank} pussy is not "pretty" enough compared to these younger women with tiny labia.
- It's not "lady-like" to just hang out with your vagina showing
- If I sunbathe with my legs open everyone is going to be staring at my pussy.

If you think about it, how many nudist men do you see sitting around or walking with their dicks tucked between their legs? Probably none. Because it's uncomfortable and unnatural. Well a woman sitting with her legs tightly closed is also uncomfortable. The pussy is closed up, sweat accumulates. It's not hygienic.

I know I'm "preaching" to a bunch of guys here. All I know is when my partners stopped hiding their pussies, they found it very liberating. As a nudist: they're not meant to stay hidden.

When we are at naturist resorts et cetera, my wife sits with her legs well spread. She sat more demurely to start with. But once she had been fucked in front of an audience, there seemed lttle point in keeping her legs closed for the sake of modesty.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dftemp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftemp View Post
When we are at naturist resorts et cetera, my wife sits with her legs well spread. She sat more demurely to start with. But once she had been fucked in front of an audience, there seemed lttle point in keeping her legs closed for the sake of modesty.
That reminds me of an old customer of mine, who was a full-nude exotic dancer.

The topic of the nude beach and tanning came up while we were joking around one evening. She told me the nude beach was great for maintaining her tan; and she took great care to make sure she was evenly tan everywhere, which incidentally meant she spread nice and wide.
I said something about modesty, which made her laugh. Since thousands of men saw her naked up close and personally routinely at work, she certainly had no issue with guys looking at her open pussy at the nude beach!

I guess modesty is in the eye of the beholder. Some women just don't have any issues there!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 10:08 AM

Thanked 1,608 Times in 66 Posts

My wife enjoys outdoor nudity but her attitude to naturism and being seen by others has changed over the last 10 years. In general she follows my lead and (with a little coaxing) gets naked when I suggest it.

In 2007 - 2011 we had several holidays where we were totally nude on beaches and walked up and down the beach to be seen by many (profile pic is an example).
However we returned in 2015 to Lanzarote and she was very shy getting naked on public beaches with other people around. I think this was due to a fear of being spotted by someone she knew, or being thought of as a exhibitionism or wierdo. More than happy to sunbath naked when we were on very secluded beaches or at the villa (pic below).

We had another good holiday with a private pool the year after with lots of private nudity, and some semi pulbic nudity on a rocky beach in France last year.
Attached Thumbnails
Lanzarote2015.jpg  
Old 03-01-2018, 02:37 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Fucking as audience entertainment. What naturist resorts feature this?
He's probably talking about Cap D'Agde.

Once the jewel of European naturism, now something else entirely. See the thread dedicated to the place elsewhere on the forums.

The vintage photos show how it was, more modern ones how it is...

Now longer 'genuine naturist' in my view, although there remain pockets of genuine naturism within it. As for the rest of it, no, wouldn't go back while it is how it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 04:21 PM

It's weird how Cap d'Agde changed...

When I was a kid growing up in France, that was the place to go for nudist families. Kids everywhere. By the 90's it was a swinging haven. From what I hear you can't even go for a walk there now without seeing someone fucking.

It almost seemed like it happened overnight.

Last edited by nudony; 03-01-2018 at 04:25 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 12:35 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
It's weird how Cap d'Agde changed...

When I was a kid growing up in France, that was the place to go for nudist families. Kids everywhere. By the 90's it was a swinging haven. From what I hear you can't even go for a walk there now without seeing someone fucking.

It almost seemed like it happened overnight.
You can go to certain bits where it will still generally be families, bits of the beach by daytime, but that's a really minor part of it now.

It seemed as if what was a brilliant idea, the whole 'naked city' bit, was swept away on a tide of voyeurs, swingers and exhibitionists. If that's anyone's idea of a good time, great, go for it! But I just wish they'd built their own location rather than steal the Agde that was.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 08:10 PM

Thanked 1,945 Times in 136 Posts

Although I’ve never heard my wife describe herself as a nudist, she certainly likes to sunbathe naked whenever possible. She had been to nude beaches with her previous partner and introduced me to some such places she knew. I didn’t discover this about her until we took our first holiday together.

I have also been naked on beaches with both of my previous partners. The first one was as enthusiastic about nude sunbathing as my wife and sought out places where she could do this. I never encouraged her - it just developed naturally because of the kinds of beaches we frequented as I liked to escape the crowds. It actually started in the grounds of my university during an exceptionally hot UK summer.

The second one always went topless whenever we were on holiday. She wouldn’t have been adverse to nudity but she had kids so we tended to go family orientated resorts. I remember she once surprised me by changing bikini bottoms without the aid of a towel at a busy hotel pool. I was impressed at her bottle but it was done in a matter of fact way not intended to be exhibitionist.

I don’t remember either of those two ladies ever doing anything special pubes-wise. In fact, I still have a photograph of the first one on a beach and clearly she had a full bush. My wife had hair removed permanently from the sides for high cut swimming costumes. However, she doesn’t remove any more than that for nude beaches. Nevertheless, she has commented that we are very much in a minority on the beach having any pubic hair at all.

I can’t imagine she’d deliberately lie with her legs open. That’s a little unladylike but i don’t think it’s possible for her to hid her vulva completely when lying on her back. She has a kind of running joke when any woman spreads her legs more than strictly necessary - saying to me “I can see right up her fallopian tubes.” She once told the joke in reverse when she realised a man had been sitting below her and she had been careless not knowing he was there.

I always thought she was completely relaxed about her body. However, last summer she was very uncomfortable paying a fully clothed sunbed man and cross with me for not doing it for her. When away with friends recently we went to the nudist part of the beach on our own. She was quite open with them about what she’d been doing when we met up for lunch.

For her nudism is very much an activity for foreign holidays. Even that has often been restricted by the kind of places we took our children. I don’t think I ever known her get naked on a UK beach other than briefly while changing and more often than not she wears a wetsuit for swimming.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 03-02-2018 at 08:22 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 03:38 AM

I was talking about Kestrel Hydro nr London.

Sadly it has just closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
He's probably talking about Cap D'Agde.

Once the jewel of European naturism, now something else entirely. See the thread dedicated to the place elsewhere on the forums.

The vintage photos show how it was, more modern ones how it is...

Now longer 'genuine naturist' in my view, although there remain pockets of genuine naturism within it. As for the rest of it, no, wouldn't go back while it is how it is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dftemp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
I can’t imagine she’d deliberately lie with her legs open. That’s a little unladylike but i don’t think it’s possible for her to hid her vulva completely when lying on her back. She has a kind of running joke when any woman spreads her legs more than strictly necessary - saying to me “I can see right up her fallopian tubes.” She once told the joke in reverse when she realised a man had been sitting below her and she had been careless not knowing he was there.
When I first ventured into social nudism, I joined a nudist club. The host was a lovely older long-time nudist, who vocally held the conservative view that nudist women deliberately lying/sitting with their legs open was "unladylike." At the time I was new to "social nudist etiquette", so I didn't disagree with her.
A while later we were both sitting on the ledge of the hot tub, chatting with our legs dangling in the water. At one point she "undeliberately" raised one leg up on the ledge while reclining. Which "gave me" a very direct view of her labia. It caught my attention; and the moment she realized it had caught my attention, she readjusted her posture to be more "ladylike." I smiled to myself and started questioning the whole "ladylike posture thing."

The "moral" of this story is that it's nearly impossible to maintain this "ladylike" thing; unless you literally just keep your legs closed at all times. Which quickly would prove uncomfortable and impractical.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida