uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-16-2017, 11:51 AM

Thanked 5,201 Times in 272 Posts
Default Great story

I simply adored your story. Hope there will be more in future. Looking forward to it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 01:55 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
But you can screen shot snapchat anyway, so whats the point ???
Snapchat tells the sender if someone screen shots it, or at least it used to. Of course, that doesn’t prevent someone from using a second camera or phone to photo the Snapchat.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:02 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Last night my wife for the first time ever wore no bra in front of our friend, with only a thin blouse with a couple of tiny buttons hiding her breasts. Today we have decided to invite our friend over again, because the closet we moved yesterday needs assembly.

Because the ‘show’ yesterday was so very sexy and my friend has promised to never ever touch my wife, we feel safe to go a little further. I would like my wife to go fully naked, or at least topless and showing her white panties, but my wife doesn’t want that. She doesn’t want him to see her nipples or her underwear.

Therefore I thought out a compromise. She will wear the same top as yesterday, but this time she would open more buttons. She will start the evening with all buttons closed, same as yesterday, but after drinking some beer (or wine in her case) she will go to the toilet every half an hour and return with another button opened. Tonight the maximum will be 4 buttons opened out of 5. Yesterday it was only 2 out of 5, and even then both my friend and I had a very nice view.

Below are some pictures taken on our balcony this afternoon, showing what he is going to see. One picture shows her holding the top open, but needles to say she will not do that tonight. Because the blouse is very thin and light it will move every time she moves, showing sometimes her whole breast. If our friend peeks at the right moment he will see her full tit, including her nipple. If he doesn’t look at the right moment, as a minimum, he will be able to see almost all the way down to her belly-button, with the curvature of my wife’s breasts very prominently showing…

I love my wife for allowing me to show her of like this. It’s is very important to me (us) that my friend has agreed to never touch her, because I am definatly NOT into sharing my wife with another man. Showing her of on the other hand I find extremely arousing. My wife says she doesn’t like it, but since she is agreeing to texting ever more revealing pictures and she is now OK with wearing a semi-opened blouse with no bra underneath when he visits, I think she secretly likes it when I show her of… Will try to take some pictures tonight, and post ‘m here.

God, I really love showing of my wife!
Damn she is really sexy. I'm loving the story and seeing her slowly open up. please post more!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2017, 12:00 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Mmm, I love the stories of Tim, I love seeing his wife, I love showing her to his friend and I hope this will continue and she gets bolder each time!

Can't read the whole story now, but I will! And hope for more!

Thanks!! You have an astonishing wife who deserves to be shared naked with your friend and everyone here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 01:25 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Thanks for all the nice comments, I appreciated it. My wife does NOT know I am posting pictures of her on this forum, so unfortunatly I can't tell her the way you think of her and her body, but I am sure she would be proud if she did.

Currently we are sharing pictures to our friend using Whatsapp. Never tought of using Snapchat, but I like the suggesting. The thought of her pics coming back to us one way or another does not really appeal to me, so Snapchat seems a good alternative. Will look into that, thanks!

No news for now unfortunatly. As expected she didn't want me to send the pics she approved of sundaynight. We didn't have the time to take more pictures either, but perhaps tonight or tommorownight we have time and she feels like taking and sending some more photo's. Will keep you posted.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2017, 09:57 AM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for all the nice comments, I appreciated it. .
Thank YOU for sharing your incredibly sexy story, and wife, with us. I love stories and situations like your's where there is a long slow seduction, much sexier than "Hi let's fuck" type situations.
Have you and your wife had sex after any of the picture sharing or in person showing times? I wonder if you noticed her being hornier after her exhibitionism.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 07:38 AM

Tomorrow our friend is coming over again. First we will have diner, and afterwards we might play a game on our PS4 or watch some video’s on YouTube. My wife and I have been talking about what she should wear. Since she has already been almost bear-chested in front of him and we have send him a couple of pictures showing her white panties I would very much like her to show him her panties in real life, and at the same time have a couple of buttons of her shirt open so he can see most of her breast.

Wearing a skirt is unfortunatly out of the question, since it’s far too cold for that. And besides, my wife doesn’t want to show her panties to him in real ife, or so she says. So yesterday evening we desided to test out a white blouse of her, and see how much could bes een after she had opened up a couple of buttons.

I have attached some pictures below this post for you to enjoy. As you can see she didn’t mind opening her trousers a little and showing her white panties. I hope tomorrow, after she has had some wine, she doesn’t mind opening her trousers either, but I doubt she will do that. She is still too shy for that.

There is another complicating factor. Our friend has texted us yesterday saying he actually does no longer want me to show my wife to him. I haven’t spoken to him in person, so I don’t know why he has texted that, but I think it has to do with the fact he is allowed to watch, but never ever to touch her. And I think he finds it very compromising to watch my wife show a lot of her body, while he has not had a girlfriend for over 10 years. He must be really aroused seeing her, but knowing he will never touch her must be a gigantic turnoff for him.

We will see how it plays out tomorrow. My wife and I agreed to her not wearing a bra, and wearing a blouse with buttons she can open. During the evening she will open up one or two buttons, showing just enough to be sexy whilst not too openly showing her breasts. We will see how our friend acts after seeing that and drinking some beers… Either this story is coming to a premature end if he desides he really does not want this any more, or perhaps we can take it a bit further... Will keep you posted.
Attached Thumbnails
20171018_204305.jpg   20171018_204317.jpg  

20171018_204349.jpg   20171018_204423.jpg  

20171018_204504.jpg   20171018_204512.jpg  

The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 45colt, 71cuda, agent_p, andyy_92, badduladdu, barakade56, bbid, bob_jones, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, funkylion, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, HappyGerry, Hornyinde, hts3624, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, occ9, oldjer, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, random_aussie, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, scott794, show, sith11, snowhound, stiv837, strtgld08, therealmoec, the_lex_terry, Timbo89, tinworm, tomfridayguy, toyroller1, TraderX, tylergal, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zoetic, Zombie_fox
Old 10-20-2017, 12:18 PM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
... Will keep you posted.
It is indeed very one sided where you 2 have al the fun, and he gets home with blue balls
she should let him at least touch a boob or let him masturbate himself infront of her for some relief after showing the goods to him

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 04:43 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

It may be that he thinks he is being used by you and your wife for your pleasure, not his. Not fair.

DR
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
It is indeed very one sided where you 2 have al the fun, and he gets home with blue balls
she should let him at least touch a boob or let him masturbate himself infront of her for some relief after showing the goods to him
That's never going to happen. He will never touch my wife's boobs, or any other part of her for that matter. And going home with blue balls should not really be a problem for him: he has been single for over 10 years now and masturbating at home after seeing some beautifull girls on the streets is something he is used to .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
It may be that he thinks he is being used by you and your wife for your pleasure, not his. Not fair.
Me showing my wife to him is actually the opposite of me using him for my pleasure only. If I just wanted to show her off we can easily do that by just posing in front of our window (curtains opened ofcourse) or going into town with her wearing a very short skirt or a low cut blouse without a bra. Instead I show my wife to him in private, for him to enjoy. And that's the deal: I get extremely aroused by showing of my wife to him, my wife seems to like the fact other men like the look of her, and he gets to see my wife (almost) naked. It's meant to be a win, win, win situation, in which he can memorize the sight of my wife and masturbate to her at home.

If he desides he doesn't want this anymore it's his loss, not ours. Our intention is to create a situation which the 3 of us like, without being unfair to him.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia