Login
or
Register

Old 01-04-2018, 12:06 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default beachbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
I was home recovering from the flu NYE so I would love to know if you got your Dick Clark'd with your "Swing" group

Really love to hear if the the SIL & hubby made it.

Right now I need to live vicariously through you guys so details would be appreciated.

Well, hope your feeling better by now...

NYE w/ the "swing " group.... you want details!!!!!!......

Well, 9- swing group couples showed up... and YES- the SIL & Hubby did attend for their second time.... Everyone had their own hotel rm, but we all chipped in for a suite to group party in as usual...

The SIL & Hubby -(S & H), got an ajoining room next to us, and we talked about the rules for guests again to review w/ them....

1- oral only, no penetration w/ members.. because we all go bareback, and get STD tested 3/4 times a year, and have to show the paperwork... all the women are on some kind of birth control, .... we as a group are VERY, VERY strict about STD prevention.

2. All the touchy feely you want, all the voyeur watching you want.

3. the guests can fuck each other all they want, but again-no penitration w/ members.

Everyone arrived Fri. nite and settled in, w/ a social dinner out in town... back at the hotel later nothing was planned, so everyone did their own thing, ie: go out, rest & sleep in, or hook up w/ another couple... The S & H and us hooked up together for the nite.. we played our usual routine together-- we swapped wives for the nite for private sex time... so we seperated w/ the other wife to the wives hotel room... ///--- The SIL was ready for fun w/ me !!. . She wore only high heels and a smile and her BIG lucious tits were ripe and her nipples were swallen w/ sexual desire !!... we played touchy feely & oral foreplay to an extreme turning each other on to the max... she kept dangling her nipples near my mouth as I suckled and kissed them making her nips hard...we finally started fucking w/ her on top bouncing her big tits w/ my cock impaled in her wet pussy.. She was telling me, "fuck me like you fuck my sister",,"I want my sisters husbands sperm in me"... it was really hot talk !... I exploded a gallon (lol) of hot sperm up her pussy, and she orgasmed as soon as she felt it....
WOW, it was good.... remember, the S & H don't swing w/ anyone but us.. they are not regular swingers, so being w/ us is something they both really look forward too...thats why they are considering being regular members of our "swing" group and putting in the probationary time w/ the group.......... Anyway, the SIL and me fucked and sucked our brains out all nite till 4am when we fell asleep in each others arms... around 10am us husbands went back to our own rooms and wives.... I found my wife in bed lying on her stomach smiling at me upon my arrival... she said to me- "I was a naughty girl last nite" ..
I asked how naughty??.. she replied , "I was his cum deposit all nite".... so I got behind her and spread her legs open and slide my cock in her doggy feeling his slippery cum-deposits...
So I gave her another !
She got up to take an intimate shower w/ me as I watched her cum-deposits running down her thigh as she walked to the shower.

Sat. nite is our "Swing" group "key" party.. the wives stay in their rooms, and the husbands pick a room key out of a hat, and go to that room/wife for 3-hours.. no one knows who will be w/ who???...... But the S & H were not allowed to play/participate in the the "key" party.. re: the guest rules...I think they went out downtown for the evening...
I went to the room I picked the key of... I went in to find a wife I liked, dressed in garters/stockings & heels... shes, 5',2", brunette, B-cup, cute , and it went the way of the SIL the night before.. this wife has a really cute little round ass, and I enjoyed caressing it fucking her doggy.. its sort of heart shaped? At the end of 3-hrs, the guys all go back to their own rooms/wives as the "key" party is over...... upon arrival to my room I walked in to find the guy who got my wifes "key" still there w/ my wife impaled on top of him.. she told me to get behind her and fuck her ass DP style... so I did as I was pulling her hair asking , "do you like getting fucked by 2 guys like this ,sl*t?" .. we both exploded in her holes to her delight!!... then he left... she kept him there so she could do that DP.....she knelt upright on the bed and told me he came in her mouth,pussy,& ass before I got there... so I was her second load in her ass.... and I put my hand under her crotch feeling it all dripping out. . she loves showing & telling me.

Now Sun. nite- New Years Eve-- is the BIG group party at the suite.... I'll write/tell you about that after you read about Fri & Sat. nites if you want to know.... I don't want to overwelm w/ a long story on one post... let me know.?

below pic is SILs big tits.
Attached Thumbnails
sil10.jpg  
Old 01-04-2018, 12:54 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
[/SIZE]

below pic is SILs big tits.
Sounds like an amazing time. I still think fucking your wife's sister has to be a blast. Especially with her taking about her sister's husband sperm in her etc. Then going back to the wife and finding her as her sisters husbands personal cum dump...WOW! Glad you slide in and enjoyed your wife's sloppy used pussy.

I had the opportunity to date sisters once. Lived with one for a year but we broke up on friendly terms. Her sister was coming up for a visit and she asked me if I could take her out one night and show her around as she had to work. Once thing lead to another and the next morning there's a knock on my door. I get out of bed naked to answer it and it's my ex looking for her sister. She looks down my body then peeks around me to see her in my bed (I lived in a dorm at the time). My ex says Pearl are you alright? She responds "I'm great and you were right he is good!" Well needless to say I was ready instantly for a few more rounds after hearing that. My ex smiled at me and said softly take care of her and left.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2018, 02:21 PM

Default real first time

I'd like to share a true story that happened with Lisa, my new girlfriend (now wife). We had just started going out and although we have had sex, I wasn't sure about how adventurous she would be. I belonged to a nudist club that had a campground with some nice trailers. I learned that at night, a fair amount of swinging took place in them. I had become good friends with Tom and Yvonne (both bi) when I was going out with a previous girlfriend and spent may wonderful evenings with them.
I had informed my new girlfriend that I was a nudist and spent a lot of time at the local resort. She indicated that it was something she wanted to try and said she'd like to go with me. I didn't tell her about the evening parties in the trailers as I wasn't sure how she'd react. So, we went and spent a wonderful day naked with each other. I must admit that she looked beautiful naked and was proud to be seen with her. Naturally, I introduced her to Tom and Yvonne and we spent the day laughing, drinking and having a lot of fun. As it started to get towards evening, Tom had asked us if we'd like to join them for a steak dinner at their trailer. Again as I was unsure of how Lisa would react, I was hesitating a bit. Lisa jumped right in and said that we'd love to join them. Oh well!
Dinner was awesome, as was the large volume of vodka consumed. As it was getting cool, we decided to go into the trailer and have a couple of more drinks. I have previously mentioned that Tom and Yvonne were bi, and I must admit that I became that way from previous experiences with them. We were sitting across from each other, with Lisa snuggled up to me, with her beautiful firm breasts pressed into by shoulder. Although I didn't think anything about this developing further, I must admit they felt real good and I felt the corresponding twitching in my dick. Across from the chairs we were sitting in, Tom was placing his hand between Yvonne's legs and she responded by spreading them widely, Her beautiful shaved pussy was wide open and staring right at Lisa and I. I was concerned that Lisa might call a halt to this, but was somewhat surprised when she sat on my lap facing them. Now, I really wanted to see where this led. The playing went on for a while and will say, that between the vodka and the warmth of Lisa's pussy in my lap, I had my eyes closed and was feeling good. I noticed that Lisa slid forward a bit and was spreading her legs. I opened my eyes and saw that Tom was kneeling before us and licking Lisa's pussy. I knew from her squirming that Lisa was enjoying it, and closed my eyes again just taking it all in.
The next thing I knew, I felt my dick getting sucked by a warm, wet mouth. Again I opened my eyes and saw Tom's head bobbing on my dick. I thought for sure Lisa would freak and call a halt to the action, and probably our new relationship. But she leaned her head back and told me not to cum in his mouth. How the next part happened, I don't know, but Tom and I were on the floor sucking each other's dicks, with both girls sitting next to each other watching. I heard Yvonne say "this is fucking hot" and glanced to see her take Lisa by the hand and lay on the floor with her. Very shortly, they were 69ing each other and I was shocked. Tom and I stopped and were watching the girls licking each other and moaning. I was ecstatic and laid back on the floor to watch, while Tom was playing with my dick. After a while Lisa got off of Yvonne and knelt in front of me. She then started to suck my cock while I played with her pussy. Shortly thereafter, I saw Tom kneel behind Lisa and felt his dick very near Lisa's pussy that I was still fingering.
By this time I was really hot and decided to go for broke. I grabbed Tom's dick and guided it to Lisa's pussy. I held my hand over her while Tom's thick dick entered her. I thought that would end it for Lisa, but I felt her grunt with her mouth still on my dick while she started to push back on the cock that was now slowly thrusting back and forth into her. I must admit that it was nice feeling Tom's dick while he was fucking Lisa. Too good. I didn't know how long i would last and thankfully Yvonne came by, took Lisa's hand and guided her to the dining room table, where she laid down with Yvonne on top of Lisa. They were eagerly licking each other's pussies and I didn't think it would get any better. Seeing as how they were laying across the width of the table, I noticed that I could get behind Yvonne's c*nt and slide my now,almost painfully throbbing dick into her. Tom did the same to Lisa and we both were fucking our partners while the girls were in the 69 position and sucking each other. I cannot tell you how good it was to fuck Yvonne, knowing that Lisa was licking her pussy, and sometimes my dick, while I fucked her. It didn't take long for Tom or I to cum, since we were fucking each others girlfriends which greatly added to the excitement. The girls continued to suck each other after us boys pulled out. What was really awesome is that my cum started to ooze out of Yvonne's pussy into Lisa's mouth. She eagerly started to lick it then put her mouth on the opening to Yvonne's hole and sucked the rest of my cum out of her. I can only assume that Yvonne sucked Tom's cum out of Lisa.
Everyone took a while to recover, but I was really thinking that this was the end of my fledgling relationship with Lisa. We said our goodbyes to Tom and Yvonne and started our drive home. Lisa was unusually quiet when I glanced at her and saw tears running down her cheeks. I pressed her and she admitted that she had done some group sex while she lived in Chicago, and really tried to put it behind her. She admitted that she didn't know if we could continue on as a couple as she as not willing t take part on this lifestyle again. Fortunately, we were able to talk it through and actually went to a swingers club a few more times after that. But, she decided one day that she wasn't going to participate anymore. She told me I had a decision to make about us, but it was very easy. I was madly in love with her and we married and have two great boys. We still go to nudist resorts often, but the sharing her with others has stopped. I don't really mind too much as I will ask her about former lovers and what she did with them while we fuck. It turns me on to no end and I think we have reached a happy compromise.
So, that's it. I have had several great experiences watching the love of my life sucking and fucking other guys and girls, threesomes, foursomes and group sex. It was great while it lasted and has given me a lot of memories to think about when i jack off. That's the end of my true story.I hope you enjoyed it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cruiser3175 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2018, 09:18 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser3175 View Post
I'd like to share a true story that happened with Lisa, my new girlfriend (now wife). We had just started going out and although we have had sex, I wasn't sure about how adventurous she would be. I belonged to a nudist club that had a campground with some nice trailers. I learned that at night, a fair amount of swinging took place in them. I had become good friends with Tom and Yvonne (both bi) when I was going out with a previous girlfriend and spent may wonderful evenings with them.<snip>
. But, she decided one day that she wasn't going to participate anymore. She told me I had a decision to make about us, but it was very easy. I was madly in love with her and we married and have two great boys. We still go to nudist resorts often, but the sharing her with others has stopped. I don't really mind too much as I will ask her about former lovers and what she did with them while we fuck. It turns me on to no end and I think we have reached a happy compromise.
So, that's it. I have had several great experiences watching the love of my life sucking and fucking other guys and girls, threesomes, foursomes and group sex. It was great while it lasted and has given me a lot of memories to think about when i jack off. That's the end of my true story.I hope you enjoyed it.
Who can figure women out? After having such a great time, she didn't want to do it again?
DR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2018, 10:24 PM

Default GREEN DOOR

Ha!!!!... great stuff!!!!!!

All sisters want to see what the other is getting.... usually their not that friendly about it.

College days have there memorys!!! What year was it???

Any pic of the ex?? non-nude is ok just to see//
Old 01-07-2018, 10:35 PM

Default NYE- part 3 ??

I guess you can call this part-- part/night 3 of the New Years eve weekend w/ our "swing" group....

We stayed at the Sheraton Grand National, near the State Capital, w/ a panoramic view of Nashville... the windows were not floor to ceiling, and the suite w/ we all chipped in for the group stuff was on the 6th Fl.... to high to see in, unless someone was at the window.. (look up the hotel to see what it was like).

Well, the evening was come as you are, but some suggested an Xmas theme.... so some ladys wore their xmas outfits as my wife did, and the others wore sexy new Years eve attire... the guys were mixed Xmas and otherwise....

We all met at the suite at 8pm, after we all did dinner on our own.... at 8pm, we had hur'dours , shrimp, cheese, shisk-kabob, , fruit, veggies & dip, & more... and a full bar...we acually hired a bartender for the first 4 hours till midnight but made him surrender his cell phone so no pics were taken... he agreed and just enjoyed the sexual scenery of the job @ $25 hr.

By 9pm we turn on Dick Clark/Ryan Seacrest in Times Sq...and the intermingling began....we started w/ musical pussys, al the ladys get on the edge of the bed and the guys move around the edge fucking each wife for 1-minute each.. ice breaker.... then the wives kneel and suck each guys cock for 1-minute as the guys move from wife to wife....... then its lezzy fest time,,, the ladys use both beds and basically have a lezzy fest w/ each other for about 15-20 min....while us guys have cocktails and watch.....BTW- the bartender told us this was the best gig hes ever had.. lol

After the lezzy fest, the wives just came around to the random husbands sitting on the chaeirs & couches and did what they do--- sex!!...the fore-play began and the wives were fucking and sucking to their heart content!!

Us guys were cumming sort of quickly in the beginning,,, so during recharge time all night it was quite a fuck fest for those already re charged....... hay!! --its new years eve!!!

By 10pm, the wife came over to me on a chair.. I was fucking another wife, and she asked her if she could cut in!!?? (like a dance cut in)... she climbed onto my cock in her Xmas outfit kissing me, as she slid onto my cock...her pussy was slippery, and she told me, "can you tell I've been having fun?" , I noded yes as it was obvious her pussy was sperm lubed for me .....she kept riding me but stopped before I could cum... and went back to where she left off... another wife climbed on me and I exploded in her.....

Through out the evening, everyone was fucking everyone... there was alot od DP, triple P, and more w/ the wives, including a few wives doing one husband at once while the others recharged... just alot of sex w/ who ever is available... lol

I constantly saw the wife high-heels in the air looking accross the room... I really love that look of her high-heels waving around while someone is fucking her... it turns me on BIG TIME... not to mention watching her taking 3-cocks air-tight on the bed next to me while another wife is riding on top of me.. I reached up to caress her tits, and she just smiled at me.... meanwhile the bartender is watching it all go down while serving drinks...

15 min before midnight, everyone stopped w/ sex, and relaxed, and the champagne started pouring for the ball-drop @ Times Sq..... We invited the bartender to join us.... we all agreed, to let the bartender have some touchy =feely tits of our wives before midnight...we told him to walk around the room and feel every wifes chest... he did and that was his tip........At MIDNIGHT we all kissed our spouses "Happy New Year"... I fucked my wife for the first time that night to ring in the new year... her pussy was pretty slippery, and she told me she'd ben having fun all night... so have I, I told her... lol... there was some cum on her Xmas outfit chest & white stockings.....

The bartender went home at 12;15am, and we all went back to fucking each other until 2am???... at times being the only guy already re charged was fun, because the wives would double team me,, one on my cock, one on my mouth... I watched the wife sitting on a guys cock, while sucking another and a cock in each hand .. she took their loads in her mouth & on her xmas outfit and in her pussy like a sl*t in need of cock.... but then again, so did the other wives... one wife went doggy on the edge of the bed while her husband was eye to eye w/ her caressing her tits while every other husband were taking turns fucking her doggy and cumming in her pussy!! Thats alot of cum!!

But I failed to mention the SIL 7 husband (S& H), who were non-penetration guests.......as explained in above post........ they both did alot of oral w/ everyone... she was face sitting w/ him in front of her caressing her tits while kissing..... he was getting a blowjob while she caressed his nipples talking dirty to him to get him to cum.... I think every guy went down on her while playing w/ her big tits... I know she was playing w/ everyone, m/f all night while they were fucking, helping to stimulate, ie: nipple sucking, ass pushing, kissing, etc, etc... the wives were paying special attention to him, (new meat) all night..... inbetween, the S & H were fucking each other for us to watch....that skinny/big tit body of hers is hot to watch bouncing around while fucking!!

At 2pm everyone went back to their room happy... some couples got together for a private after-party in their room...... we went back w/ the S & H to our ajoining rooms and talked about the night and their 2nd experience w/ our swing group?!?... Are they ready to join???... they said yes, so i'll bring it up at the next get together and see if they are voted in ....if so, its regular STD testing, and strict rules of engagement... probably not to worry w/ them as we were the only folks the ever were with [prior, and they want to keep it very limited... and this closed group, w/ strict rules seems just what they were looking for in non-pressure, STD free fun......we'll see.

So we're back at the room talking about all this, and decided to have a foursome nightcap....we DP'ed the gals,, and they double teamed us guys, and we just fucked each others wife in between.... the gals knelt on the bed and asked us guys, who pussy is dripping the most cum!!?? it was hot to watch them knelt spread like that w/ open pussy lips.... my wife won!! ... probably because every guy there fucked her, as the SIL only had her hubby and me....

The gals both were asking us if we enjoyed seeing them having sex!???... her hubby said, "I really enjoyed seeing the other men sucking you pussy and feeling your body and seeing the estcasy smile on your face"... wow.. she was impressed!!hearing that from him...

The S & H stayed till Wed. before returning to Charlston... and we had one more sex session before they left for home
. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

the wifes Xmas outfit, (not from that nite)

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0735.JPG   DSC_0747.JPG  

Old 01-15-2018, 08:53 PM

Default Sunday Afternoon

As mentioned, on the Blindfolded Thread, we did do that this past weekend....pre-planned, the way she likes it...

It was a special kind of "select" friends get together... 3 select friends and me (hubby) for a mmmf blindfolded adventure for the wife @ her request.

She wore Black Stocking & pink garter w/ white high heels and a blue shiney club dress (pic below) ... She was blindfolded and her hands tied high as she was standing dressed and vulnerable. She likes the submissive feeling..... She knew who was there, but not who was doing what to her.

So I brought the guys into to guest room to her... we all took turns caressing and fondling & licking and sucking her nipples and getting under her dress going down on her turning us all on sexually.... We gave her a few orgasms like that... one guy got behind her, lifted her dress standing & tied and slipped his cock in her while I was in front kissing her and playing w/ her tits.... I will say she looked pretty wh*r*y in that outfit....

After all the foreplay, I untied her and made her kneel as us guys surrounded her as she yanked and sucked our cocks, not knowing whos was whos??.. 2 guys exploded in her mouth and she sucked them dry swallowing to her delight.. from there it went on to her on the bed as we took turns getting behind her fucking her doggy and she was trying to guess who was fucking her.. she only guessed correct w/ me.... we played the guessing game like that all afternoon... i'd ask, "whos cock is fucking you??"... she never answered correctly... lol.....

At a point she took her dress off, and she really looked even more wh*r*y in just her Black sheer stockings and pink garters and white high heels blindfolded like a submissive sl*t..... we were pulling her hair to control her, forced deepthroating her, and being a little rough, but never hurtful , as we fucked her holes in all sorts of ways.. she really likes not knowing whats going to happen next, or where the next cock is going... she particularlly enjoys when we cum and she not expecting it... that hot cum feeling makes her orgasm every time... she often had 3 cocks in her at once, which is her favorite..... she stayed blindfolded the entire time, as she didn't want to know who was who, even after they left...

At the end of the afternoon, she had torn stockings, messed up hair, and alot of our cum in all her holes and more cum on her stockings and body..... she just layed on the bed looking like she was well used.. just the way she wanted to be used w/ a smile on her face.... she often asked me all afternoon, "Do you like watching me getting fucked?"

The guys left @ 6pm, and she just stayed on the bed blindfolded and legs spread for the next 45 mins enjoying the aftermath moments as we talked about it all.... she finally took off her blindfold and climbed onto my cock on top and rode me w/ her cum full pussy until I added to it, again!! Then we took an intimate shower together, ordered pizza, and went to bed and had one last fuck session together.

She likes the submissive fun as long as its not hurtful.. a little butt slapping, hair pulling, rough throwing her around the bed stuff..... needless to say she was happy...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0869.JPG   DSC_0925.JPG  

DSC_0903.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-15-2018 at 09:02 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 06:41 PM

Default Sunday Afternoon #2

I recieved a request, (via pri. mess) , that I didn't give enough details about Sunday Afternoon?

I don't want to be redundant as to every little sexual action that occured, as it could get boring to read....
Considering it was a fuck fest of a mmmf style, there was alot happening w/ the wife... if you can imagine it-- it probably happened in line with the above post details...

I can add the verbal details, of that the wife was telling us guys, "cum for me",,.. "cum in me I want to feel it"... . and when ever there wasn't a cock in her , she was demanding for one, .>.> "why isn;t anyone fucking me?".......

Some of her verbals I heard::

-fuck me harder--harder !!
-Honey, my pussy feels sooooo full.
-cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth!
-pull my hair and make me your sl*t.!
-oh my god!!,, I can feel your really hot load !
-Honey, are you watching me getting fucked?
-are you guys having fun using me for your cum deposit sl*t ?
-I love 3 cocks fucking me at once.. (her fav)
-Honey, I am really enjoying all these cocks and cum..
-AND MORE

Some of the guys verbals to her:

-suck it all,, take it all -- now dribble it on your tits !l
-I'm gonna cum in your mouth!
-Spread your hips for another sloppy load.
-You like taking my cum load?-- take it sl*t!!
-I love fucking a c*nt full of cum !!
-Look at it dripping out of her ! - how much can she take?
-Man, her pussy feels sooo warm !
-AND MORE

Some of my verbals; (hubby)

-whos next ?
-pass her around and keep fucking her.
-put your cock in her mouth while I'm fucking her..
-Honey, you look like a very used mess.
-I love you for being fun.

Like I said, a submissive blindfolded fuckfest... Any questions?

(below pic was waiting for the guys to arrive.)
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0878.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-16-2018 at 06:47 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 04:50 PM

Default Mrs. Grits here..

Any Questions!!!!??????.......lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0904.JPG  
Old 01-20-2018, 10:16 PM

Bersa?
The Following User Says Thank You to smillie For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face