photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-17-2018, 08:02 PM

Default In the 30’s.

She was divorced for 6 years before we met. At that time, she told me there were 3 before me and a few BJ’s. After marriage and during pillow talk, things started slipping out and finally a full confession. She said she went wild, dated lots of guys and said “ I think everybody got me”. Everybody included a few guys I worked with. They went to her apartment after work and she serviced them. I was naive. I was shocked initially but then later on, it became hot to hear the details. She guesses in the 30’s as her number. She said it’s ok for men to bed many women and it should be ok for women to do it. Oh well...
Old 01-18-2018, 07:03 AM

Thanked 17,536 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip44 View Post
She was divorced for 6 years before we met. At that time, she told me there were 3 before me and a few BJ’s. After marriage and during pillow talk, things started slipping out and finally a full confession. She said she went wild, dated lots of guys and said “ I think everybody got me”. Everybody included a few guys I worked with. They went to her apartment after work and she serviced them. I was naive. I was shocked initially but then later on, it became hot to hear the details. She guesses in the 30’s as her number. She said it’s ok for men to bed many women and it should be ok for women to do it. Oh well...
That's great to hear. Nice first post. Thanks for sharing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 10:55 AM

Default Your note

Thank you. It took me awhile to make this post as I was embarrassed. She’s had way more partners than me. Some of the sex with others took place while I was dating her. Two men, same day type of stuff with me being one. Initially, I was just a conquest. Gradually, she decided it was time to settle down. It’s all good now.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Phillip44 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 08:57 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip44 View Post
Thank you. It took me awhile to make this post as I was embarrassed. She’s had way more partners than me. Some of the sex with others took place while I was dating her. Two men, same day type of stuff with me being one. Initially, I was just a conquest. Gradually, she decided it was time to settle down. It’s all good now.
My wife has had many more partners than me, too. I don't think it's that uncommon. Hell, if you were equipped with tits and a pussy, imagine all the partners you would have had!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 01:10 PM

Default You’re right

I would have more than doubled her number.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phillip44 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 12:50 AM

As we've discussed I think the number is around 58 according to her. But I'd like to discuss what I think is her last one since we got married. When we dating we lived about 240 miles apart, one night while she was living in Cleveland she stopped by some bar on Mayfield and started drinking and talking to some guys. At closing time she followed them to there place for more drinks and ended up in there hot tub. She says two of them went to bed at which time she started making out with the third guy. He was feeling her tits and finger fucking her when he sat on the edge of the hot tub and she proceeded to suck his cock. She has skills so I'm sure it didn't take long and he fired is jizz load in her hair. she says she rinsed the jizz out of her hair in the hot tub and went home

She's been kind of sketchy with this story so I wonder if even more didn't happen. Like I'm pretty sure she took the jizz load right between the eyes. I'm also kind of sure she really sucked off all three guys and they drowned her in jizz. I think she's relucant to admit. Truth is it upsets me but I still love her and am turned on by her.

Last edited by SFA; 01-20-2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: *****EDITED TEXT*****
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dawggonetired For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 10:04 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

there is nothing hotter than your girl talking about her fucks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 01:19 AM

Thanked 17,536 Times in 1,115 Posts

Like i posted in #792:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=792

.... I don't know the number but the other day she referred to the Scott Baio and Nicole Eggert story and said "I wonder what she's b*t*hing about... By the time I turned 15 I had 20 different guys inside of me... And they were all over the age of 18"

TMI honey... TMI
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 06:38 PM

Default Teasing

Many years ago, after while we were in bed getting ready for sleep, I asked my wife about her past lovers. She had already told me she had fucked about 20 guys before me. She started to go into detail, telling me how she loved to suck their cocks and play with their balls until they were rock hard before fucking her, telling me about how they licked her clit and made her orgasm etc etc.. Of course I got rock hard with her details, she could tell I was hard, she pulled the sheets down to see my erection then told me more details to arouse me more, like sucking and rubbing their cocks and watching them cum. After a short time I was dripping precum, so she started to rub my cock slowly, finally sucking me off until I orgasmed..
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 07:13 PM

Love it when she orgasms calling out their names... baby was a dream girlfriend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great