uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-23-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpiker View Post
you can always post the pics hear first and we are more than happy to let you no what we think.

or a vote on the best ,
Post one at a time and see how many thanks you get 4 each .
We are always happy to help ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSG-1 View Post
"Post the pics HERE and let us KNOW what..."
haha the deal is if it works I will post the pictures, I need more ideas guys!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 14,099 Times in 663 Posts
Question

Put a pic in a frame , maybe topless or in underwear and put in on the window sill in the toilet .

After a couple of drinks we all have to drain the tank .

Had this done to me one time , I never said any thing , but they new I had seen the pic .

The one I had was a underwear standing pose .

See if any thing said , nothing forget it .

Also had it another time a nude painting of the wife on the wall . If your good with the pc some things can change a photo to look like a painting , Then its art ,

What has your wife got to say about it ?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 09:11 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

It wasn't planned at all for someone to see her nude pic. My wife had some sexy pics taken by a pro photographer, two that I like especially were her standing in white slacks, wearing a pink silk blouse which is open, pulled back, displaying her beautiful breasts. Her smile is perfect and she is obviously proud of her figure. The other she is wearing only sheer black tap pants, she is looking away, her hair is slightly blowing, her arm covers her nipples but from this angle you can slightly see her labia and clit through the loose leg hole of the pants.

She had these set in a double frame for me and occasionally she would put them on the dresser assort of a "I'm is a sexy mood" signal. After the kids moved out we got a little careless about putting them away. We've known our bug man for over 30 years, he has a key to the house so he can come in and spray if we are gone. We had left them out when we were out of town and he came that week, I bet he sprayed more than just insect stuff that time.

My best friend and I were having a few drinks and he confessed he has seen the pics. He said once when we were having a BBQ the other two bathroom were occupied, he used the one in the master bath, the pics were on the counter there. He complimented me on how hot she was. I told him it was only fair for me to see pics of his wife, he said he didn't have any on his phone, but he would come through. The next time we got together he kept his word.

The next time my wife had the pics out I told her he had seen them, she didn't get mad at all, she just wanted to know what he said, in detail.

Before you ask, she destroyed the pics when she had serious medical problem, she didn't want the kids to see them. I know I scanned the one with her in the slacks, but I have not been able to find it in the thousands of pics.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 01:29 AM

3 ideas i had would be: casually bring up the conversation about new things you have tried with her like some sexy photograph without offering anything and see if he takes the bait and keeps talking about it 2: set up a laptop in his view with photos scrolling throw in some normal photos and then slip in some skimpy outfits every 10 or 15 pictures 3: set a pic on your phone sexy cropped or nude for a lock screen leave the phone face up go for a piss call or text it so it lights up and he sees.
The Following User Says Thank You to drtoohotty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Timpson88 View Post
I think this is the one that I am more than likely going to try although I would prefer it if he was to click on them as icons if he seen them as I know he would if I was not there.

Thanks, good advice!
I think the best idea is similar to this and one I have used myself...

First, make a folder of normal photos you'd like him to see (like maybe vacation photos or something similiar). Along with those benign photos, add another folder and give it a name to attract his attention ("XXX" or "PRIVATE" or any other name that provides a clue to what's inside. In that folder, put all the nudes you want him to "accidentally" see. Then later, suggest to him that you'd like to show him the vacation photos. Open the folder and leave it open for a few minutes. He should be able to see thumbnails of all the innocent photos, but listed first will be the "XXX" folder. Click on a few of the thumbnails to view the various photos, always coming back to the thumbnails. Once you feel comfortable that he has noticed the "XXX" folder that you have ignored (because you haven't noticed it ), excuse yourself for a while to use the bathroom, inviting him to continue viewing the vacation photos.

I guarantee that if he has noticed the "XXX" folder and he has the desire and the time, he will open that folder and view your target photos!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 03:15 PM

The xxx file gave me a thought ,

You could put he in as a screen saver with files over the body .

Or just the body with a file over her face .

Nude woman we all have to have a look,

Well what ever you go 4 good luck .

Last edited by jackpiker; 02-24-2017 at 03:20 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2017, 05:21 PM

So what happened ???????

We are all waiting
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpiker View Post
So what happened ???????

We are all waiting
Sorry for the late update, he has flu at the moment so didn't come, Anticlimax I know. He is hopefully coming this weekend or the weekend after if he is still not well. I will keep you all updated!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2017, 05:36 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I think the best idea is similar to this and one I have used myself...

First, make a folder of normal photos you'd like him to see (like maybe vacation photos or something similiar). Along with those benign photos, add another folder and give it a name to attract his attention ("XXX" or "PRIVATE" or any other name that provides a clue to what's inside. In that folder, put all the nudes you want him to "accidentally" see. Then later, suggest to him that you'd like to show him the vacation photos. Open the folder and leave it open for a few minutes. He should be able to see thumbnails of all the innocent photos, but listed first will be the "XXX" folder. Click on a few of the thumbnails to view the various photos, always coming back to the thumbnails. Once you feel comfortable that he has noticed the "XXX" folder that you have ignored (because you haven't noticed it ), excuse yourself for a while to use the bathroom, inviting him to continue viewing the vacation photos.

I guarantee that if he has noticed the "XXX" folder and he has the desire and the time, he will open that folder and view your target photos!
This is great idea nectcouple , I think I am going to try this one! Will let you know if it works.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S.Timpson88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 09:37 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Timpson88 View Post
This is great idea nectcouple , I think I am going to try this one! Will let you know if it works.
Don't leave us hanging! How did it go?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023