Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 14,118 Times in 663 Posts
Question

Times moving on anything happening , with this ????

we are all waiting to see the pic you thought of putting up .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 06:11 PM

this thread should be moved to fiction stories..
Old 09-15-2017, 06:39 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 187 Posts

My missus broke her wrist a few years back and then during physio snapped a tendon in her thumb - so had to have an op on her wrist / thumb and had to sleep in the spare bed with her arm hung up from the door in a plaster cast. She had to have very strong pain killers during this episode which lasted about 10 days. When my mate heard this, he said I wish I could see how she did that - I can't picture it - must have been very awkward sleeping like that.
I actually took a flash picture of her doing this - her tits fully exposed - she never even noticed she was in such a deep sleep. She never knew about the pic - she's quite a prude in that way - she has to be in the 'mood' for any sexual play antics.

A few months later - my mate was round with his wife and the wrist subject came up during a few drinks- I had completely forgotten about the picture - so I took him upstairs to my office computer and showed him the pic - sworn to secrecy - she would have killed us both if she knew he was looking at her superb tits (large nipples). To say he was gobsmacked was an understatement !! I deleted the pic in front of him - with the words - 'This never existed - right !?'
Old 09-18-2017, 10:44 AM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

A friendss wife cheated on him several times, and he has told me about it. She had 2 regulars that she would meet at their apartment or at a motel. Once she went to NYC, telling her husband that she was meeting a friend. Her and the guy
stayed in a hotel and fucked all weekend. Another time she flew to Denver to meet a friend. She let a guy in the bar pick her up and fuck her.

I have shared many pictures with him. He is eager to send me all he has of his wife, including videos. She likes to play with her pussy while he films her, and then she begs him to fuck her.

In one video, she is riding his cock and tells him this is how the guys fucked her, and how wet it made her. As she talks, he asks her for more detail, which she does. This causes him to cum quickly.

Now when we get together, I look at her ass and picture her fucking him. I also have a greater admiration for her tits.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:16 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default update?

I wonder what ever happened with STimpson88's and his friend!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 07:10 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryaki View Post
I wonder what ever happened with STimpson88's and his friend!
He posted that he would let us know if it works. I guess it didn’t.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
My missus broke her wrist a few years back and then during physio snapped a tendon in her thumb - so had to have an op on her wrist / thumb and had to sleep in the spare bed with her arm hung up from the door in a plaster cast. She had to have very strong pain killers during this episode which lasted about 10 days. When my mate heard this, he said I wish I could see how she did that - I can't picture it - must have been very awkward sleeping like that.
I actually took a flash picture of her doing this - her tits fully exposed - she never even noticed she was in such a deep sleep. She never knew about the pic - she's quite a prude in that way - she has to be in the 'mood' for any sexual play antics.

A few months later - my mate was round with his wife and the wrist subject came up during a few drinks- I had completely forgotten about the picture - so I took him upstairs to my office computer and showed him the pic - sworn to secrecy - she would have killed us both if she knew he was looking at her superb tits (large nipples). To say he was gobsmacked was an understatement !! I deleted the pic in front of him - with the words - 'This never existed - right !?'
It is 12 years since this previous post and my m8 I referred to has moved house and is quite a way away - too far to make any frequent visits - so we mainly converse by phone. Sadly his wife has become almost agoraphobic, her health is not the best and she has withdrawn into her shell and spends half her time in bed feeling very sorry for herself and gives my m8 quite a hard time with her selfishness. Any form of nooky / sex has apparently been off the menu for quite a few years now and his usual cheerful self has become quite depressed and despondent with his lot in life and is nearing an op on his hip - replacing one done 20 years ag that is failing & is also down for a new knee soon after when he is fit enough.

I thought he really needs cheering up. He's always fancied my wife & flirted with her, so I cut down about 3 hours of various videos of me & my missus made over the years into a 20 minute video of the better bits.
He rang me last week , so I said to him I will ring you back with a whatsapp video call. He's not remotely techie - so I had to explain all it entailed to him.
I rang him and after some fumbling and cussing he finally got the video call up and working on his iphone. I then explained to him I was going to switch the view from my face to see just my computer screen - where I have a treat for you - and proceeded to run the 20 minute video of me & the missus.
From an initial 'Oh my god!' exclamation - he went very quiet apart from the odd quip for the full 20 minutes.
He said to me at the end he has never seen anything like it before and wanted to buy my computer !! and could I send a copy.
I had to explain to him it was too big size-wise to send to him, and I wouldn't anyway since he is so techie naive, his wife would no doubt come across it and we would all be screwed !!
Half an hour later, he rang me back. This is how techie naive he is - asking where he can find what he has just watched on his iphone - he'd spent the last half hour trying to find it to watch again !!
It looks like I may have to do some serious resizing / editing to obliterate identities in the video and send him some snippets to hide on his phone to keep him happy when he is feeling down.
He's ringing me Friday for another re-run of the full video!!

At least my m8 sounds happy again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 06:01 PM

I mentioned to my m8 I would do some snippets of the video / stills for him to look at when he needs a booster to his spirits. My intention was to send them to him in whatsapp messages & then talk him through downloading them into hidden folder on his phone.
Next morning he rang me to say he had sent his phone by post for me to put them on! I said to him no need for that - I could do it with him over the phone. Phone arrived - I put the snippets in - deleted some crap on his phone he thought hebhad deleted & returned it same day. I rang him next afternoon & he answered - so he’d got it next day delivery ok.
As ever, he was clueless as to how to access anything. Talked him through to getting from photo app into albums, utilities & hidden.
Told him click on hidden.
He gasped - then went silent for a good 20 seconds.
That’s absolutely magic he said. Couldn’t believe his holy grail was there on his phone.
I will ring you Friday he said - as arranged.
Nice to hear excitement in his voice again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 06:19 PM

So, as arranged my m8 rang me today with a video call. He’s concerned the hidden file opens by just clicking on it.
His iphone is old & doesn’t seem to have latest updates to enable face id. This would solve his concern.
Advised him to get his grandson to follow a link re updating old iphone 7.

He asked to see the 20 minute video again via whatsapp - so we started on that but had to curtail after 5 minutes when he heard his wife come in!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 05:48 PM

Speaking to my m8 again on the phone.
What he has revealed about his life / wife / sex life is quite sad.
On the face of it, they were a very happy family - 3 great kids, successful business, pretty (but gobby to me in particular - but I have tolerated her for my m8s sake !).
In reality, having seen photos, videos of me & my missus enjoying a very active sex life together, he has opened up to a very different picture of how I thought their own life was together in this respect.
I know his wife likes cunnilingus - she told me herself ! ( We have had many, many drunken evenings with my m8 & his wife). His wife has flashed her tits several times ! (My wife never has had the balls to do this - even when drunk). So you imagine his wife is a bit of a sexy thing having heard her talk over the years.
The reality it would appear is quite different compared to what I have shown him as ‘our norm’ & I’m not talking about anything kinky - just straight sex, blow jobs, insertions (banana), female masturbation, orgasms.
Seems his missus has allowed missionary sex under duress & lies there like a plank - not really participating in any enthusiastic way ( unlike what he has seen in my videos of my wife performing enthusiastically with me ), she has never masturbated in front of him and has never given him a blow job or taken his dick into her mouth. Never even masturbated him - but selfishly allows him to perform cunnilingus on her whenever she wants it.

No wonder he is excited and perked up about what I have revealed to him about the woman he always fancied who lived next door to him.
Just shows you never really know what really goes on in peoples lives.
The Following User Says Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample