photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-23-2016, 09:54 PM

Default Twisted Bliss: Alexa Humiliates Everyone

This is going to be a many part story with Alexa going from feud to feud. First one or two in NXT then right up to the main roster. I've got it basically all mapped out so I won't be taking requests but if you want to ask if someone is involved, I'll tell you.

First segment is a little short.

Part 1

Alexa Bliss vs Eva Marie – Bikini contest

Corey Graves is the host for this bikini contest. Eva Marie comes down to the ring first, wearing a white robe. After her is Alexa Bliss, wearing a black robe along with her claw wrapped around her hand. Some raunchy music plays and Alexa is up first. She slowly removes her robe revealing a push-up bikini top, doing wonders to her small breasts, and a very cheeky pair of bottoms, showing off much of Alexa's thick ass. She struts her stuff around the ring, making sure to put a lot of emphasis into her backside. Eva Marie is up next and strips off her robe revealing a red bikini top, barely covering Eva's massive breasts and merely a thong bottom, practically engulfed by Eva's ass. Eva spins her robe above her head as she slowly walks around the ring. Eva bends over and runs her hands up her own legs right in front of Graves. Graves says that each woman will have a moment on the mic to plead their case. Alexa gets the mic first.

Alexa Bliss: Before I start here, I have to ask, Eva. Just how many one dollar bills have been tucked in the side of that thong? I mean seriously, are you dressed for a day at the beach or a night's work on the stripper pole? But why should you guys pick me? Because I'm all natural smacks her own ass. Unlike this plastic bimbo over here, I may not have big 'cum on me' tits, but I'm all natural and don't need to parade around like some skank to get noticed.

Eva Marie is angry and gets into Alexa's face. Eva shoves Alexa and Alexa turns around and punches Eva Marie in the head, with the claw on her hand. Eva drops like a ton of bricks to the mat, on her back. Corey Graves decides to get out of the ring and let the ladies handle their differences. Alexa drags Eva's lifeless body to the center of the ring, still on her back. She stands over her, mic in hand. Alexa decides to mount Eva, straddling Eva's stomach as she lies there unconscious.

Alexa Bliss: So I think we know who the real winner is here, Eva! I will say though, you look natural here, lying flat on your back. And you're definitely a loser Eva...but just how much of a loser are you? Because I don't quite think I've humiliated you enough yet. You see these fans hate you, Eva and they always hate seeing more of you on TV. But I think they'd love to see more of you tonight. What do you say, fans, who wants to see the million dollar investments that got Eva this job?!

The crowd goes wild at the idea of being able to see Eva Marie's nude breasts for the first time. Sure, Eva had done some risque photos in the past, but never anything actually nude. Alexa slowly wipes the hair out of Eva's face and grips Eva by under her chin, shaking the red hair bimbo's head back and forth. Bliss grabs the middle of Eva's bikini and teases a tug, making the crowd go wild. She teases a couple more times before yanking Eva's top right off, exposing her massive breasts and perky nipples. The sheer force of Eva's bikini ripping off caused her breasts to jiggle quite a bit. Alexa smiles as she swings the bikini top around and tosses it into the crowd where one lucky fan will have a keepsake for life.

Alexa Bliss: Wow, they're just as massive as I thought they'd be. Honest question though, Eva, just how many of the boys in the back have unleashed their load on these bad boys?

Alexa squeezes Eva's tits together, barely getting a moan out of a semi-conscious Eva. Alexa gets up and rolls Eva onto her stomach. She points down to Eva's thong bikini which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Eva is now slowly trying to crawl which causes Alexa to laugh a little at the patheticness of it. Alexa grabs the waist of Eva's thong and pulls it right up, giving Eva a massive wedgie before slowly rolling the thong down Eva's thick thighs and legs and eventually past her feet, stripping Eva completely naked. Alexa goes to toss Eva's thong into the crowd but instead decides to keep it for herself and puts it by her robe. Alexa bends over next to Eva and delivers a hard smack to Eva's right ass cheek, causing a small wimper from Eva. As Eva slowly starts to get on all fours, Alexa runs and punts her right in the stomach, putting her on her back and exposing her shaved pussy to the crowd. Everyone in the arena has their cameras out, taking pictures of the humiliated red head. Eva seems to be out cold again, so Alexa leaves the ring and comes back with a water bottle. She dumps the bottle all over Eva's face and makes sure to get some on her chest too.

Eva slowly starts getting to her feet as she looks down and realizes that she's entirely nude. The crowd goes wild, getting a full look at Eva's thick body. Eva tries to cover herself up, with one hand covering her breasts and another cupping her pussy. As she tries to run out of the ring, Alexa grabs her by the hair and drags her into the corner. Bliss grabs Eva by the throat and holds her against the turnbuckle, choking her. For a few moments, Alexa just smiles at Eva, who is coughing, choking and trying to squirm free. Alexa tightens her grip and looks at Eva with rage.

Alexa Bliss: Listen here you little sl*t, I came out here to teach you a lesson tonight. A lesson in humility. And you're going to do what I say, yes?

Alexa moves her grip up from Eva's throat to under her chin, holding her face in place and forcing Eva to look right into Alexa's eyes.

Alexa Bliss: Eva I want you to do something for me, something you're very familiar with. I want you to get down on your knees. Unfortunately I don't have a cock for you to suck. So this next part might be a little different than usual for you. I'm going to turn around and I want you to kiss my big beautiful ass with those sexy dick sucking lips of your's. Okay?

Eva immediately nods that she will, having no other choice. She slowly drops down to her knees in front of Alexa, something that Bliss takes great pride in. Eva tries to cover her massive breasts from the audience but Alexa forces Eva to put both her hands down, as Eva turns bright red and the cameras flash. Alexa slowly turns around and pulls down her bikini bottoms, revealing her plump ass. Eva looks humiliated as she puckers up and delivers a small peck to the right ass cheek of Alexa Bliss. Alexa turns around and looks down on Eva, laughing.

Alexa Bliss: Do you call that a kiss, Eva? I want you to kiss this like you're begging my ass for a promotion. I want a little passion out of you, worship it...or else.

Alexa turns back around and Eva slowly rests her hands on Alexa's hips and begins kissing, licking and running her hands along Alexa's backside. Alexa can't help but smile as her humiliated adversary is literally kissing her ass, a sign of begging for mercy. Eva finally removes her face from Alexa's ass where Alexa has noticeable lipstick smears on her posterior. Alexa isn't pleased and grabs Eva by the hair, placing her head between her thighs in a position like the pedigree. Bliss slowly runs her hand down Eva's back before reaching Eva's ass. She lifts her hand and smacks each of Eva's ass cheeks a few times.

Alexa Bliss: Time to put this big tit bimbo to sleep once and for all!

Alexa hooks Eva's arms and delivers a brutal pedigree, embedding Eva into the mat with her ass jiggling off the impact. Alexa walks over to her robe and pulls out a black permanent marker. She goes over to Eva and bends down right next to Eva's ass. She laughs as she smacks Eva's right ass cheek multiple times before pulling out the sharpie. She signs “Alexa Bliss” in cursive on Eva's ass cheek and then rolls her over. She draws a lewd, veiny cock right in the crease between Eva's breasts, the head of the cock pointed right toward Eva's face. Alexa stands up and pulls out her cell phone. She stands over Eva and has a little photoshoot, showcasing Eva's new 'tattoos'.

Alexa Bliss: These are so going up on instagram!

Alexa picks up her robe, Eva's thong and starts to leave the ring. She makes sure to toss Eva's robe into the crowd too, so that she'll be unable to cover up whenever she awakens.

Long after Alexa leaves, Eva slowly begins to wake up. She sits up and looks down, realizing again that she's stark naked and that there's graffiti on her chest and quickly screams and tries to cover up. She flops around the ring trying to roll out, making all of Eva's body parts jiggle. She gets out of the ring and sprints up the ramp, her breasts bouncing like crazy despite her hands trying to contain them.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2016, 11:15 PM

Awesome job!

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving skank. But now what?

The title of the story is "Alexa Humiliates Everyone" so I assume that means she's going after more than just Eva.

Might I suggest a returning Nikki Bella as the next target? Maybe Alexa could take Carmella's place from this week's episode of Smackdown and give Nikki a much more humiliating beat down.

I look forward to seeing if this continues. Keep up the great work.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:11 AM

Loving this! I can really dig it. Hoping the Four Horsewomen end up in this story too. Only story involving any of them stopped a long time ago.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:22 PM

Week 2

Alexa Bliss vs Eva Marie – Bra & Panties match

Alexa Bliss makes her way down to the ring, wearing a small and tight pair of shorts and a Blake & Murphy t-shirt. Eva Marie runs up from behind and takes her down. Eva is wearing a white tank top and a green pair of shorts. Eva is stomping away at Alexa's back while she has her on the ground. Eva throws Alexa into the guard rail and then again into the steel steps. She grabs the top of Alexa's shorts and yanks them off, revealing a skimpy pair of black panties barely covering Alexa's thick ass. Alexa tries to run away but Eva holds her by the panties, pulling up and giving Alexa a massive wedge. Eva smashes Bliss' face off the apron a few times before shoving her halfway in the ring, draping her over the apron with her large ass hanging out of the ring. Eva gives Bliss' left cheek a hard smack, making it jiggle.

Eva Marie: What's the matter, Lexi? You can dish it but you can't take it? You loved spanking my ass last week, and now I'm gonna have some fun with your's!

Eva holds Alexa in place and continues spanking her, alternating between each ass cheek with each strike. She even pinches Alexa's big firm ass with one hand while spanking the other as Alexa yelps in the ring. Alexa finally breaks free and starts crawling across the ring, her wedgied panties being the only thing covering her massive ass. Eva follows Alexa in the ring and corners her. Alexa drops to her knees and begs Eva to stop. Eva looks to the crowd to get a reaction and Alexa quickly kicks out Eva's knee, sending her to the ground. Alexa jumps up and stomps away at Eva. She picks up Eva by the hair and tosses her, face first, into the turnbuckle. She pulls Eva back by the hair and slams her face off the turnbuckle again and again, totaling twelve times in a row. Alexa smiles as Eva looks to be on dream street. Alexa plays with Eva's face for a moment before elbowing her in the head, putting the redhead to the mat. Alexa rolls Eva out of the ring, dumping her onto the floor. Alexa takes Eva over to the announce table and slams her face right off of it. She leans Eva's back against the table and wipes the hair away from her chest. Alexa chops Eva hard across the chest. The crowd chants one more time as Alexa licks her hand a chops Eva's massive chest once again. Alexa sees a pitcher of water on the table and gets an idea.

Alexa Bliss: Let's show these people the one competition you might be good at, Eva. A wet t-shirt contest!

Alexa takes the pitcher and dumps the contests of it all over Eva's chest, causing her to scream. The crowd goes wild as a wet Eva swings her arm at Alexa, missing. Alexa hits the hard plastic pitcher over Eva's head and heaves her vertically onto the announce table on her stomach. Alexa puts her hands around the waist of Eva's shorts and slowly lowers them, revealing Eva Marie's ass in nothing but a red thong. Alexa slowly removes Eva's shorts and twirls them around before handing them to a lucky fan. Alexa takes Eva's head and bounces it off the table like a basketball. She then sets her sights on Jerry Lawler, the new NXT commentator, sitting behind the announce table.

Alexa: Go on Jerry, I know you've been staring for a while now. She's not going anywhere, so have your fun. Touch it, squeeze it, spank it, anything you like. I mean just look at it, all fat and juicy!

Alexa claws her hand into Eva's ass cheek, causing her to moan in pain before having her face slammed into the table again. Jerry Lawler sits up and looks around before smiling. He slowly begins fondling Eva's ass and thighs, running his hands up and down them.All the while, Alexa is holding Eva Marie from under the chin and mocking her. Jerry brings his hand up and slaps it down on Eva's ass, causing it to jiggle and causing Eva to yelp. Jerry repeats this process, spanking Eva Marie harder and harder every time.

Alexa: You thought it was funny spanking me, Eva? Huh? Didn't you? Well it's not so funny now, is it? I bet you like it, Eva, don't you? How dumb can you be Eva, wearing a thong under your shorts? Did you really think I wasn't going to strip them off? You're not the smartest bimbo out there!

Alexa holds up Eva's head by only the hair as Jerry continues to spank Eva's ass and feel up her thighs. Alexa continues holding Eva up by a clump of hair, poking fun at her while Eva's face is a combination of pain and humiliation.

Alexa: Look at how light her head is! I don't think there's anything in there! You've got bigger tits than brains it seems! But I'm getting a little sick of hearing you screaming while Jerry treats you like the wh*r* you are. Give me just one second!

Alexa goes over to the ring apron and pulls out a small black bag out. She opens the bag and pulls out a red thong, the same thong that Eva Marie wore last week. The ones that Alexa stripped off and took. She comes back over to Eva, holds her up by the hair and stuffs the thong right into Eva's mouth. Alexa smiles at Eva's humiliation before covering Eva's mouth with her hand, making sure the bottoms stay in there. Eva squirms but both Alexa and Lawler hold her down.

Alexa: C'mon Eva, we all know that's not the grossest thing that's been in that mouth! Let's be honest here. Now Jerry, I'm sure you've had some fun, but I've got some business to attend to with her. Hope you had a good time!

Alexa winks at Jerry and delivers a hard spank to Eva's ass. Alexa picks up Eva off the table by the hair and starts walking her towards the ring, but Eva shoves Alexa away and into the ring post, knocking her down. Eva regains her composure and pulls her week old thong out of her mouth, throwing it at Alexa before stomping on her. Eva looks down at her soaked chest and throbbing ass, completely mortified. She sends Alexa in the ring and follows her in. Eva hits a seated senton to Alexa, sitting right on her chest. Eva mounts Alexa, trapping Alexa's arms using her legs. She grabs Bliss under the chin and mocks her.

Eva: Not so funny now, Alexa. Big tough Alexa Bliss, flat on her back! Get ready for the ass kicking of a lifetime!

Eva takes Alexa by the hair and slams her head off the mat over and over again. Eva smiles and gets an idea, she leans over and smothers her breasts right in Alexa's face. As Alexa squirms, Eva poses for the camera with her DD cups right in Bliss' face. Eva finally lets up and sits back up on Alexa.

Eva: Now that you've seen what actual breasts look like, let's get a look at those itty bitty titties of your's!

Eva reaches down for Alexa's top but Alexa spits in her face, momentarily blinding Eva as Alexa forces herself off. Eva runs at Alexa but Alexa dropkicks her in the knee and Eva falls, throat first onto the middle rope. Alexa turns around and sits on the back of Eva's head, her large ass forcing Eva's throat into the rope, causing her to choke and gag. Alexa bounces up and down, twerking on Eva's Marie's head while the camera gets a close-up of Eva choking on the ropes. Alexa lets go and Eva slowly brings herself off the rope, gasping for air, before Alexa kicks her right in the back. Alexa drags her over to the corner and stands her up. She playfully slaps each of Eva's breasts and fondles them through her wet top a bit.

Alexa: So these are what actual breasts are like, huh? The ones you buy for $20,000? These things are about as fake as your personality.

Alexa mocks Eva before grabbing two handfuls of hair and yanking Eva all over the place. She lets go and pulls out an entire piece of Eva's extensions. She waves them around in Eva's face before slapping her with them and sending Eva to the ground on her stomach.

Alexa: Jeez Eva, is there any part of you that isn't fake? How about this fat juicy ass? Is that real?

Alexa mockingly smacks Eva's ass as she tries to crawl away. She takes a step back and punts Eva's ass cheek. Eva screams out in pain as Alexa steps back and then forward, kicking the other ass cheek. She takes her foot and slams it down onto Eva's thong clad ass. She stomps it over and over again, smirking the entire time.

Alexa: Did you say something about an ass kicking Eva? Because it looks like you're the one getting your ass kicked now! And trust me, Eva, it's not too hard to miss!

Alexa mounts Eva's back and bounces her head onto the mat. She takes a handful of Eva's hair and presses her face against the mat, rubbing it back and forth, giving the redhead a 'makeover'. Alexa stands up and Eva kicks her away. Eva runs at Alexa but Alexa catches her around the throat with her hand. She mocks and humiliates Eva while she chokes. Alexa STOs Eva to the ground and puts her foot on her stomach, stepping over Eva. She climbs to the top rope and hits the Twisted Bliss. Eva is out cold. Alexa stands over Eva and slaps her in the face to make sure she's out. She slowly lifts Eva's wet tanktop up Eva's sweaty body. She pulls the top up over Eva's massive breasts, just being contained by a damp black bra, nipples poking through. Alexa pulls the top over and off Eva's head, officially winning the match. Alexa twirls the top around and tosses it into the crowd.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Alexa prances around the ring but can't help but look over at Eva's thick body, just barely covered by her bra and panties. Alexa stands behind Eva as she slowly comes to. Eva looks down and realizes her wet bra is the only thing holding back her massive breasts. She turns around and walks right into an Alexa Bliss clothesline. Alexa grabs Eva's bra from in between her breasts as Eva sits on her knees. Eva begs Alexa not to do. With a mic in one hand and Eva's bra in the other, Alexa holds a microphone next to Eva's mouth.

Eva: Please, no, Alexa, stop! This is humiliating. You've kicked my ass all over the place here, just let me go!

Alexa: Aww Eva, this is so pathetic. You're practicaly groveling! I'l tell you what Eva, I want you to do something for me. Tell me, and all these people, what you really are.

Eva looks up at Alexa, confused, with tears streaming down her face.

Alexa: I want you to admit that you're nothing more than a big tit bimbo that sucked cock to get your job!

Eva looks confused and humiliated.

Eva: No! I refuse, I'm not going to do that, it's humiliating!

Alexa: Notice how she doesn't deny it! Well if that' your decision Eva, than let's take a look at these moneymake....

Eva: Okay, okay, I'll do it! I'm nothing more than a big tit bimbo and a cock sucking wh*r*.

Alexa smirks and looks a little confused.

Alexa: Well I didn't tell you to call yourself a wh*r* but if the shoe fits! That little brain of your's couldn't comprehend the one sentence I told you to say. Tell me that you're nothing more than a big tit bimbo that sucked cock to get your job!

Eva: I...I'm nothing more than a big tit bimbo that sucked cock to get my job

Alexa: What's that Eva, I couldn't hear you! Do you have a cock in your mouth now too? Say it again!

Eva: I'm nothing more than a big it bimbo that sucked cock to get my job.

Alexa: That's a good girl! Knowing your place is half the battle and considering you're already on your knees, you know your's. If I were someone that plays by the rules, I'd let you go now. But I'm not, so guess what Eva!

Eva's eyes widen as in one swoop Alexa yanks Eva's Maries bra right off, revealing her massive DD breasts to the crowd. Eva tries to run away but Alexa grabs each of Eva's arms and holds them behind her back. She holds Eva's hands behind her back with one hand and grab a handful of Eva's hair with the other. Alexa walks Eva around the ring, going towards each corner, giving her a true walk of shame as Eva begs her to stop.

Alexa: I think it's time we take this piece of trash out. Although from what I've heard, you're more of a dumpster too, along with being a piece of trash. Night, night Eva!

Alexa takes Eva over to the ropes and kicks her right in the ass, sending her out of the ring. Eva gets up and covers her breasts as she runs up the ramp, her ass jiggling all over the place.

Backstage Alexa is walking backstage, still just in her top and panties, twirling Eva's bra around her finger. She takes a quick sniff of it before looking grossed out and laughing. Carmella approaches her and looks angry.

Carmella: How dare you humiliate that poor girl!

Alexa: Aww what are you, her mom? Eva knew what she was getting into when she faced me. I mean didn't you see out there, she even admitted she's nothing more than a big tit bimbo!

Carmella: You're pathetic Alexa, you just ruined that poor girl's career.

Alexa: Ruined her career? Please! I basically just gave her an opening into the porn industry. I could see that pretty face bobbing on a nob by the end of the year!

Carmella: You're disgusting! Someone needs to teach you a lesson and that person is going to be me.

Alexa: Oh you're on Carmella! But just let it be known, you're going to regret it. If you thought what I did to Eva was humiliating, just wait until you see what I do to a cheap skank like you! And you know what, you want me so bad? Well I pick the stipulation, and it's going to be a riding crop on a pole match! The first person to use the riding crop on their opponent gets to give them as many spanks as they like! You can even bring Eva with you to the ring if she's ever willing to show her face again! So see ya next week, Cowmella!

Alexa smiles as she walks past Carmella, bumping into her shoulder. Carmella's look of confidence has been drained from her face.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2016, 06:16 PM

Been loving this story. Any update on the next chapter?
Old 10-20-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDude View Post
Been loving this story. Any update on the next chapter?
Hopefully soon! I've almost got the next chapter finished in my other story, then I'm going to finish the next chapter here.
The Following User Says Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 12:48 AM

Alexa Bliss vs Carmella – Paddle on a pole match

Alexa Bliss comes out first, wearing her classic red and white attire with both ass cheeks hanging out a bit. Carmella comes out in a white crop top that says “Fabulous” and a pair of tight black short tights, causing Alexa to mutter “trailer trash” under her breath as Carmella enters the ring. Carmella immediately spears Alexa to the ground and grabs her by the hair. Carmella uses Bliss' hair to bounce her head off the mat a few times. Carmella picks up Alexa by the hair and with a running start, tosses her across the ring by it. She goes over to Bliss and kicks her in the ribs. Carmella turns around and goes to climb the ropes by the pole. Alexa gets up and clubs her in the back, pulling her off the ropes by the hair. Alexa stomps on Carmella on the ground before choking her with her boot. Bliss takes Carmella by the hair and picks her up, only to slam her head back down against the mat. Alexa puts her boots on Carmella's hair and pulls up her arms, yanking the hair on 'Mella's head. Alexa takes the bottom of Carmella's 'fabulous' crop top and quickly yanks it over her head, stripping it off. Alexa laughs as Carmella tries to cover up her black push-up bra clad chest while Alexa swings her top around.

Alexa: Where's a trashy wh*r* like you shop, 'princess' 'Mella? Wal-Mart's five dollar section?

Alexa takes Carmella by the hair and gets her on her knees before choking her with her own top. Carmella coughs and gags as Alexa pulls back even further. Alexa lets go and lets Carmella's face slam into the ground, followed by her rolling onto her back. Alexa mockingly wipes her ass with Carmella's shirt before flinging it down onto Carmella's face. Carmella tries to back away but Alexa hits a running dropkick, sending her on her back. Alexa walks over to the pole and begins climbing the ropes. Carmella gets up and trips Alexa, droping her over the top rope. Carmella gets to her feet and instead of going for the pole, she sees Alexa's ass, hanging out of her tight red shorts. Carmella pulls down Alexa's shorts, revealing just a black thong covering up her thick ass. Carmella takes off the shorts and tosses them onto the mat. Alexa kicks up and down, trying to free herself while Carmella holds her in place. Carmella mockingly rubs Alexa's ass cheeks before giving her hard spanks to each one, causing Bliss to yelp with each smack. Carmella spits on her hand and spanks her again. Carmella takes Alexa's legs and shoves them forward, dumping her out of the ring. Carmella slowly begins climbing the ropes toward the paddle. She's standing on the to rope when Alexa gets up on the apron and pulls Carmella's leg, crotching her on the top rope. Alexa gets into the ring and throws Carmella onto the mat, head first. Alexa stomps on the back of Carmella's head as Carmella cries out in pain. Alexa drags Carmella to the center of the ring and climbs to the opposite turnbuckle. Alexa hits the Twisted Bliss and effectively knocks out Carmella. Alexa mockingly moonwalks before stepping on Carmella's stomach and walking right over to the pole. Alexa climbs the ropes and easily grabs the paddle. The bell rings as Alexa walks over to Carmella and puts her foot on Carmella's bra clad chest.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Alexa: Time to give this disgusting piece of New York trailer trash the humiliation she deserves. But first, I think we all want to see a little more of that ass of your's!

Alexa rolls Carmella onto her stomach and grabs onto 'Mella's shorts. She gives them a quick yank, revealing Carmella's entire tan ass! Alexa completely pulls them down her smooth legs and tosses them in the center of the ring.

Alexa: No underwear, Carmella? Really? What kind of dumb bimbo comes out to a spanking match without a pair of panties on. Go on, wake up, time for your punishment!

Alexa mockingly boots Carmella in each of her ass cheeks, as Carmella slowly regains composure. She gets to her knees and looks down, realizing she's now showing her pussy to the entire world. Carmella screams and tries to cover herself before attempting to crawl out of the ring. Alexa yanks her back by the hair and slams her face into the ground. Alexa props Carmella up on all fours and holds her by the back of her bra. Alexa takes the paddle, pulls back and smacks it across Carmella's left ass cheek, causing her whole body to shake and Carmella to wimper in pain. Alexa has a sadistic smile as she pulls back and spanks her right cheek with the paddle, iliciting another whine from Carmella. Alexa begins going faster, spanking each of Carmella's ass cheeks with the wooden paddle, making Carmella moan and whine each time her firm ass takes punishment. Alexa can't help but laugh at Carmella's misfortune, completely dominating and humiliating her biggest rival. For insult to injury, Alexa puts down the paddle and begins rubbing Carmella's, no red, ass cheeks. Alexa begins spanking Carmella with her hand, getting enjoyment out of Carmella's moaning with each smack. Alexa stands up and hits Carmella over the back with the paddle, knocking her out. She walks out of the ring, still with the paddle, as Eva Marie runs down to the ring to check on her friend, Carmella. Alexa's eyes light up as she sneaks into the ring and cracks the paddle over the back of Eva's head.

Alexa: Is this bimbo serious? Turning her back on me after what I did to her last week? Well she's gonna pay for that!

Alexa immediately rips open Eva's white tank top, revealing a red bra underneath. She also pulls down Eva's jeans, slowly revealing Eva's plump ass, only covered by a skimpy pair of red panties. Alexa tosses the jeans and top to lucky fans in the crowd. Alexa drags Carmella over to the ropes and ties her arms up in them. Then she takes Eva to the other side of the ring and ties her up in those ropes. The crowd goes wild taking pictures of Carmella's exposed pussy and punished, red ass. Alexa grabs a water bottle from ringside and douses both of her victims with it, waking them up. Carmella screams, trying to free her arms and trying to cross her legs to hide her pussy.

Alexa: So who wants to play a little game here? I'm going to strip these two dumb skanks of their bras and you, the fans, can decide who you think has the better titties. Now how does that sound?

The crowd goes nuts before William Regal's music hits and he comes out onto the ramp.

Regal: Now Alexa, I've had just about enough of you terrorizing my wrestlers. So I had a discussion with Stephanie McMahon and we've decided that you're being called up to the main roster. We believe that the more experienced women will teach you a lesson.

Alexa smiles, thinking of the humiliation she could dole out to the 'bimbos' of the main roster. She walks over to Eva and grabs onto Eva's bra.

Alexa:So you're saying that I'm no longer an NXT wrestler? And I no longer answer to you William? I think I can live with that!

Alexa smiles as she yanks off Eva's bra in one motion. Eva screams and struggles as her massive breasts bounce all over the place, with Alexa making sure to wipe Eva's hair away from her chest. As Alexa walks over to Carmella, Carmella pathetically tries to kick her, revealing her pussy yet again. Alexa grabs Carmella's bra as Carmella begs and pleads. Alexa just smile and rips it right off, revealing Carmella's petite and perky breasts. Carmella screams and cries, humiliating herself even further while Eva just hangs her head in shame. Alexa takes both bras with her, leaving the ring and skipping past William Regal as both Eva and Carmella are still suck in the ring, confined by the ropes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 12:26 PM

Great stuff! Can you do a match with Summer Rae next??
The Following User Says Thank You to Xtra164 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra164 View Post
Great stuff! Can you do a match with Summer Rae next??
Summer isn't next but I can guarantee she gets at least one chapter, possibly even two, a little later!
Old 01-02-2017, 06:20 PM

I'm glad to see you went back to this story.

I'm anxious to see who Alexa's first victim is on the main roster.

Is a post draft story? Is she going to be exclusive to Smackdown?

It'd be cool to see Alexa expose Nikki Bella's big fake tits. But that'll only work after SummerSlam.
Nattie was briefly a face in between Survivor Series and TLC. Plus the WWE does enjoy humiliating her.
And you'll probably want Alexa to go after Naomi's big ass before she's revealed as La Luchadora.
I think Becky Lynch would be a good choice too but Alexa should work her way up to the SDL Women's Champion.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2