Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2014, 11:27 AM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 49 Posts
Default Blowjob Queen

7th Grade
Found out last nite after 39 yrs of marriage that my wifes first blowjob was when she was 13 years old.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to da5354 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 03:47 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

dantroop loved your stories very much. Haven't been on regularly because life finally caught up with us. In a way our wives and lives have been similar. All but the fucking and sucking part until May of this year. It just took us longer. My wife has had her tits and pussy played with by thousands of men and a few women for over 50+ years. Lots of people couldn't believe she wouldn't fuck. I gave up asking and begging because otherwise our lives were exciting and fun.
I know this is not exactly suited for this thread but I want to tell our latest story.
After joining OCC Dollie realized letting others have intercourse, even small groups of strangers, would be fun. She's made me, her, and several other men very happy this summer. Sadly her legs gave out. Now neither of us can get around well.
She got a very late start at 73. But as recently as two weeks ago she entertained a 60 something white guy, a 40 year old white man, and a 60+ year old black man. She still had enough energy to take me on then let them all have repeats. Dollie loves having cum squirted deep inside her hot pussy! Yes it was running out for the next hour as we pumped more inside her.
After the first few group sex afternoons with other men she decided anal and oral were out. At that time she was taking a cock in every hole just like she saw and read in OCC. Dollie decided fucking one or two men was more fun at her age. Many times this summer it was her or the men who made arrangements to meet.
Like the many years in the past she let groups of men fingerfuck her she now really loves a big cock in her pussy pounding and shooting deep inside. Sadly she can hardly walk right now so it's possible Dollie's new sex adventures are done forever.
Keep this in mind as time goes by. Don't put off those fantasies. Tomorrow may be too late.
To stay partially on topic, Doillie said being fucked by several men has been her dream for years. So she did share another fantasy of her past.

Dollie has given me many years of exciting sexual fun.

------------Some of us still think Dollie is a good fuck at 73. She's always had a way of attracting horny men.
Attached Thumbnails
Keys Part 2 (8).JPG   In Front (78).JPG  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 10-04-2014 at 03:52 PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 06:00 PM

Thanked 2,340 Times in 147 Posts
Default Thanks ModelT

Sounds like we both have exceptional ladies. Sorry to hear about Dollie's health. Bet it was a great period in your lifes when you guys were active.

My wife started very early being submissive to her dominate husband so she has quite a history. I just wished I had known her in her 20's and had been one of the Deer Hunting guys. She told me she loved being the center of attention for all those guys, having her husband telling her to be submissive to the guys and he enjoying watching her getting laid or ganged.

As we too are getting older we still have some fun times occasionally were she can enjoy 1,2 or 3 of my male friends.
We have found it a win-win for everybody. She gets to have a few orgasms and worn out, I get a great show, and the guys get an additional piece of ass that helps kept their marriages intact as they know she will not fall in love and it's only sex to her.

Hope Dollie gets better in the future.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:44 PM

My partner has told me a lot of her past. At first she worried I would be put off by her promiscuity, but I feel it is natural and healthy for her to have expressed her sexuality with a range of men.
One of her hottest memories is of a threesome with two guys from college, both of whom she had dated separately. She was at one guy's apartment in bed with him when the other guy walked in. He joined them in bed and she satisfied both guys, loving the feeling of playing with two cocks at once and having two eager mouths and four horny hands to make her happy.
They never said, but she believes they must have discussed her beforehand and decided she would be up for it, then planned the whole thing to surprise her. She loved it and it is still one of her most erotic memories.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:45 PM

ModelT, I think I can understand Dollie's and your problems. I had prostate surgery about a year ago. Starting about 6 months ago, I was able to get an erection with a pump, but we found that it grew the width of my dick so much that it was uncomfortable for my wife in most positions due to her getting drier.

Now, though, I can get a 'usable' erection with the little blue pills, without needing the pump. That puts me at my normal girth, and not too hard, so she and I can enjoy sex again. We still need to make liberal use of lubricating jelly, though.

F
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 09:07 AM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickJedi View Post
I think we are all waiting for you to share some of them.
Sounds gay
Old 12-22-2014, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,758 Times in 33 Posts
Default Her stories

I love when my wife tells me about her past experiences. So far, the ones I like most are about her first facial and her first creampie. The facial was with a boyfriend sitting above her while she was sucking him off. When she tells me the story it goes something like this:

He was sitting above me and was in my mouth. I was playing with his balls and stroking his cock. I could tell he was really excited and was getting harder and harder. At the last minute he puled out and came all over my face. I had never had cum on my face before but I liked it. It made me feel so good and bad at the same time.

Her creampie story goes something like this:

We were on a bed in his parents house. He was inside me while I was on my back. It felt so good and was a good time for me to take his cum. So I asked him if he wanted to cum inside me. He stopped pumping for a second and agreed to cum in me. He was really excited because it was also the first time he ever did this to a girl. He didn't last much longer and came in my pussy. It felt good and we laid there for a while with him still in me.
Old 12-22-2014, 03:16 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Not Dead Yet.

Sorry, been busy and a little behind. Thanks for the kind words. Dollie has slowed down but is again walking fairly well and able to satisfy multiple men for long amounts of time. She's gone from having a group of men gangbanging her to one or two together at most.
But at least several days a week she has a friend in the morning then another before lunch. Many days we meet yet another or one of our rare couples to swap. As others wrote, these men are widowers, divorced, or have wives not interested anymore. No love, no pressure, just sex with new friends.
So she ain't dead yet. I cut back on taking the magic pill and usually just watch or play around with her.

In her lifetime Dollie has been pronounced dead twice and another time not expected to live. She's been wheelchair bound at least twice I can remember. Always been able to recover and do things doctors said will never happen.
As for me I had heart failure and was told my heart was pumping very little and I'd need a pacemaker. Believe it or not I actually saw the light and things got warm and quiet. We are not religeous.
Someone looks over both of us. We are both back to normal... at least as normal as old farts can be.
Thanks again and keep writing stories of your sex lives.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 12-22-2014 at 03:19 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2015, 01:06 PM

Default Wifes Threesome

Hi I am new to the site and hope this is posted right. My wife loves to get off on telling me the sordid details of her past and as we didn't get married until we were both forty there is plenty to tell. She readily admits to being up for anything initially in her student years but once working and traveling regularly to conferences things really took off.
Her first threesome was a classic in a London Hotel for a big wedding with her boyfriend of 3 months standing who was best man. She now knows that he would have had the whole thing planned and manipulated her into shagging him and the groom on the night before the wedding as part of his best man duties.
He arranged to meet her in the bar after he'd taken the groom out for a quiet few drinks. After they had plied her with a few white wines they moved onto their room for a "last drink" and talk about the end of single life etc. and how it would be great to see it off with a bang!! Although shocked she said she slowly warmed to the idea as they both homed in on her as she sat on the bed and started to undress her. Before long she had two hard cocks in her face and there was no going back. She was soon sucking and fucking for all she was worth, without a single thought for the poor bride.
Being the 80's and on the pill she says its a real turn on now to think about two guys coming inside her and thought it was really funny looking back that her boyfriend got second go but before that she says that she had two of the most intense orgasms of her life being shagged hard from behind by an almost total stranger while she sucked hard on her boyfriends cock.

It still gets her going now and any time she re-counts the deed we always have a good night. She says the wedding was a little odd and after that her boyfriend seemed to lose interest and they split up a few months later. She took a few years to understand that it wasn't a spontaneous event and I'm sure that they still have a good laugh now looking back at how easily she fell for it.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:13 PM

Thanked 2,340 Times in 147 Posts
Default More of my wife

Wished I had known her in her 20's.
That period of time people seemed to be more open to sex
not that we haven't had fun but we are slowing down which is a shame.
I'm sure Model T and us could have been great friends.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM2070a.jpg   SandiAssPanties1 (2).jpg  

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance