photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-29-2013, 05:42 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Sorry - it's so impossible to read that I stopped, despite that the story might be hot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 09:34 PM

What's fascinating to me is the way these things slowly leak out. When I met my wife, I knew she'd been married before for a few years and had cheated on hubby with a guy for a few weeks towards the end. Also knew she'd been wth a few guys before hubby #1. Over time it gradually came outt that she'd been with about 7 different guys during first marriage, including cheating on the guy she was cheating with (another story to get into another time) and had screwed a guy at her high school reunion, in a school hallway, while hubby was in the gym a few rooms away. Has made me wonder if she's cheated on me... Have never pressed it but have had cause for suspicion a few times.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 01:34 PM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

My wife is very very open about her past... has told me about all her past lovers very detailed......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 07:47 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Too Young

Hopefully this will not ruffle any feathers. But it must be written here someplace. This thread seems fitting. I've only skimmed over most of these stories. Hope to read them all. But there is something about many of them that leaves me scratching my balls. Why did some members get to tell their real ages when their sexual relationships began and some of us told we can't talk about any ages before 18? It's a fact that many young people did marry under 18 and a lot of them get sexually active even earlier. Those are our most fertile and active ages. I also understand that legally no one can be a member here under 18 or show photos of minors. So as mature adults we share our intimate events.

Let me start out telling you I lied in our first introduction and earlier stories. I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention or idea. I started out writting that I was 17 and my wife two years younger, 15. I also wrote that early on in our relationship she cried and told me how she was brutily ra--ped numerous times by her sister's hired hand while around 13 1/2. All of this is true. We married at 19 and 17 for her.
Amazingly up until very recently no one but me had intercourse with my wife. Me, after I got a sample, I fucked any human that I could get with a female pussy. So really that's all of the past my wife had sexually.
So as you read our stories keep this in mind. As I was told I changed our earlier ages to show we were over 18. Many of those are in non fiction CLOSET CLEANING so I will not add any more here. Other wise our stories are 100% true except for a few name and location changes to protect the guilty.
Let's keep the fiction and non fiction separated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbert1953 View Post
Thank you, ModelT, I've wondered about that, too. I was underaged when I lost my cherry to an adult female family member, but when I tried to say that in a previous post, it just vanished.

F
Thank you! At least I was immediately warned and could adjust the ages for the stories. I am very happy that this site is moderated and us members must follow the rules.

I do understand the rules of showing minors and of minors being members. But really many, most, of us started younger than 18 so why not be able to tell about it. After all, now we are of age and just trying to share the truth. There must be some statuet of limitations protecting people. In our case they are all dead and hopefully in Hell!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 03:51 AM

Default Asian Honey

She is actually very open and honest about her past. She will answer any question I ask, even if it's uncomfortable for her. I really appreciate that about her. Man, I gotta say... she had some wild college years!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gooditwoshuz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 05:49 PM

The more stories I read about past girfriends and wives the more I feel I missed. Dollie was my first pussy and I couldn't get her to even kiss my cock until I knew her three years at least. This was like over a year after we were married and I was fucking her and several of her old high school girl friends. I use girl friends as in friends who are girls. She's never really been thrilled about making love with girls. However some tit sharing and masturbating each other did happen at times. Mostly to tease me.
Our intercourse training happened mostly in a 1949 Dodge coupe. This car did have a small backseat much like a 70's Camaro. Good thing we were flexible then. And I once owned a few older VW beetles. Yes you can fuck in them. We even fucked in----- okay on---my 1960 Austin Healey Sprite. While I held her headlights Dollie hung onto those bugeyed headlights on the hood.
If I ever get a new wife or GF I won't have time to tell her all about my past. But she can read it here.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:07 PM

Certain aspects of her past she is quite candid. Other aspects, it takes a lot of alcohol and questions and its still cryptic. But there are a couple gems from her past that I have used my imagination to fill in the blanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffinthings View Post
Certain aspects of her past she is quite candid. Other aspects, it takes a lot of alcohol and questions and its still cryptic. But there are a couple gems from her past that I have used my imagination to fill in the blanks
More alcohol and more foreplay!
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
More alcohol and more foreplay!

Though, once the foreplay begins, shes in a less talkative mood
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097