Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2018, 10:26 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
The ladies I know enjoy it so much, it seems like it would be worth a try. Doesn't make you gay to try it once.
DR
Remember this - you're not gay if you don't look up, and you are not gay if you don't push back,
Old 06-18-2018, 12:11 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This is very close to one of my wife's fantasies. She has one friend who she talks to about sexual things, they were talking about fantasies one day and she mentioned this one. Her friend blushed a bit and said she had been the scantily clad waitress at her BF's football parties, she even told my wife she could be a 2nd waitress with her if she desired. My wife thought about it, but chickened out.
The essence for me is her going too far... not agreeing to be stripped but knowing she caused it, and how easily she was overcome. She's a fit woman, but no match for 5 guys who calmly take control of her and despatch her clothing. And then she accepts the deal as the only way to regain dignity.

Last edited by scouty; 06-18-2018 at 12:14 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 01:54 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
The essence for me is her going too far... not agreeing to be stripped but knowing she caused it, and how easily she was overcome. She's a fit woman, but no match for 5 guys who calmly take control of her and despatch her clothing. And then she accepts the deal as the only way to regain dignity.
I agree, my wife is submissive, I tell her that it is sexy if she is a little more reluctant instead of completely at her dom's command.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 07:28 AM

Thanked 4,670 Times in 559 Posts
Thumbs down Bad story

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Later in the evening I see one of them put two drops of something in her drink while they smile at me.

Sorry - a very bad story - criminal... Poor girl...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 07:43 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post

Sorry - a very bad story - criminal... Poor girl...
The name of the thread is "Fantasies your (sic) a bit ashamed of", it's a fantasy he is ashamed of, get it? The 'poor girl' is a fantasy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 10:05 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

I'm not really ashamed of it, because I share it with my wife when we fuck.
The other day as we were fucking I said for her to imagine we are walking into a bar, and I immediately go to the men's room as she takes a seat at the bar. She is braless, wearing a skirt with panties.

As I exit the men's room, I see a guy is hitting on her. I take a seat at he end of the bar where I can see them. He starts to open her blouse, and she suggests they move to a booth. As she sits, she raises her skirt to expose her thighs. As he stares, she raise her ass off the seat and pulls her panties off, placing them on the table.

He reaches for her pussy, which I am sure is soaked. She grabs his cock and suggest they go outside. I follow, and see him seated on the hood of his car, with his cock in her mouth. Her skirt is around her waist, so I approach her and slide my cock into her. I begin pounding her as she sucks his cock. She asks if people are watching.

All this while she is sucking my fingers, and I tell her it is a stranger fucking her. She says it is not because he knows how I fuck her. She says he is going to cum, and I tell her I am as well. She screams as I fill her eager c*nt.

We use this fantasy a lot because it helps a guy my age to cum.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:46 AM

Default This

A fantasy of mine that I am a bit ashamed of is having a girlfriend for a good length of time and having her dabble in swinging. Maybe share her with a few men. And when she gets pregnant by one, leave her and start over with a new girlfriend.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 01:24 PM

I love a friend having power over my wife. That's why I showed my best friend a photo, so he can know her and smile to himself about it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 01:50 PM

I also like the idea of my ex wife seducing (maybe via light drugs) my current wife who isn't gay, and doesn't know her but wakes up in the morning with her knickers gone and my ex sends me a photo of them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 12:40 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

As stated with some of the others, part of the 'a bit of ashamed of' is around consent and knowing it's probably not what she and others want. So, while I have fantasies of my wife getting sexual with mutual friends, I know she and they probably don't want to even think about doing that. The thought of our friends having sex usually results in a look of disgust on my wife's face.

I frequently fantasize about her getting drunk and getting naked while we all hang out, at a house watching movies or even in a private karaoke box. Sometimes it goes farther with her making out with another female friend of our's. Upping the ante, I imagine her stripping down, then giving each guy a blowjob, finishing with me banging her in front of everyone. And it becomes so regular that sometimes they get her to strip outside before going into the house/apartment.

I also love the idea of nude photos and videos of her floating around the Net. They just can't be mine, not even hacked, because that would likely end any chance of enjoying the aftermath. I know there are at least 2 grainy webcam photos of her tits and her pussy before she met me, I just don't know who might have them. So any others would have to be hidden camera or the like. Knowing other people (especially people we know) have seen her naked gives me a thrill.

Lastly, goes back to what I mentioned on a previous post, about having photos and/or video of most females I know. That would be a collection I could be proud of, rather than just strangers.

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023