photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-22-2018, 08:22 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Extra question - How many of those women you have been with are still in your life?

I'm lucky enough to have 5 people I have slept with still as part of my friend circle. 2 are very good friends from childhood who I slept with a few times as a 20-22yo when I was on a daft "shag anyone" phase, 2 are old Uni friends who are still very active albeit not close to where I live and one is my ex of 4 years who just started working at my place

My wife knows about all 5 and there was one amazing night out where I was sat at a table with 4 women (including my wife) all of whom I had been with and all of them knew about each of their experiences with me. That was a god night
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 12:31 PM

Thanked 54,979 Times in 2,116 Posts

I'm 70, and have run out of fingers and toes to count with, but I remember all their names, and at least the first time scenario with each lady. I believe all were there because they wanted to be (e.g. not pros) and I think all but 2 were 'satisfied' by the encounters. I have a nice gf now, so given my age I guess that the number is unlikely to change.....but it isn't a big enough number.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 11:35 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default How & what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
i've counted just before I got married @ 108,,,, since marriage its up to 177.....

I counted before marriage to see how I did in singlehood.... after that the number was stuck in my head and everyone I was w/ since I attached a number too... that how I know.

Wife was 108.

Reading others here & what it included , ie :HJ, BJ, etc...…….. All mine were fucking only...…

Extra question - How many of those women you have been with are still in your life?--
---16, ie : "select friends 3" & "private Swing Group 12".... & wife..... all others are gone except a few who married and are just friends.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:37 AM

I'm 37 now, been with five girls over the past ten years. One was in her mid twenties and all the others were older than I. Two were over sixty.
I still prefer guys so I don't consider myself a lesbian.
My friends tell me I'm an odd one. I only let very young 19-21 year olds or very old 65-75 year old men have me and then only a few times each.
I will never marry, I like being on my own.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2019, 10:10 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default More

Come on.. lets hear yours!!!!
Old 08-20-2019, 12:22 AM

I lost count at a about 25. Wasn’t much more than that when I met my wife. She’s been it since we met 33 yrs ago.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slap Happy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2019, 05:40 AM

Thanked 6,931 Times in 615 Posts
Default About one per year on average

About one per year on average since I was 18 -- three in the last 2 months
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2019, 08:46 PM

Thanked 24,855 Times in 1,257 Posts

I'm 68. I was engaged / married until I was 35 when my first wife died of cancer.
I continued working , raising my son until I was 42.
in the ensuing 26 years I have had 62 lovers including 10 serious romances.
I still count 8 of those as continuing lovers, even though at our ages, we don't get around to "it" as often as in the past. Most have husbands / boyfriends / girlfriends and we are all friends.
Many of the others have passed on , 10 of the 62 in fact. That's sad, but I am buoyed
by the memories and videos we all made. Those files and folders of pictures are where I came up with my numbers.

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 04:53 PM

In my life so far, it's been 6 women in total. I've had two girlfriends in my life. They were short lived but the experiences I've had with them were a lot of fun. The first one I met was on an online dating app. She was absolutely gorgeous. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a lot of freckles, above average height, balloon tits, and a beautiful pussy with small lips poking out. The reason the relationship didn't last long is because she wasn't a good girlfriend

The second girlfriend I had I met through mutual friends. She was more exotic looking than the other one. She is Iranian, actually. Typical Middle Eastern physical traits but very petite. She has long black hair, almond shaped eyes, light brown skin, a gorgeous delicious hairy pussy that is a lot bigger than you'd expect on a woman of her size, boobs that fit perfectly on her, and a very tiny ass. The relationship ended because she fell out of love with me.

The four others were one night stands. The first one I had was another blonde. She has hazel eyes, a toned well shaped body with a bigger bone structure for someone of average height. Her boobs looked good on her but nothing to write home to lol. Her ass is shaped perfectly. Her pussy is on the smaller side, very tight. A solid 9 in my book.

The second of the four is a Latina. Typical Spanish facial features, long black hair, about 5'4'', with a curvier body. Her ass is less defined, a bit meaty but I'm not complaining since her skin is very soft. Her pussy is shaped like butterfly wings but it wasn't as tight as the rest. At least she had a tang to her taste which I love. Her boobs were enhanced but you'd have no idea they were altered. A solid 7.

The third was a lot older than the rest. They were 20-24, but for her she's in her early 40's. I have a thing for blondes so of course she turned out to be another pretty looking blonde. Difference is that she had some gray growing in her hair. She's about 5'7'', big bones, great curves, one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen. A real peach. Perfect sized boobs for her body type, and a tight puffy pussy with a bit of stubble. Mature women are the best.

The last one is very petite. Probably the same height as the Iranian one. She looked to be mixed, asian and caucasian. Light brown hair, dark brown eyes, small boobs with perky nipples, just the right amount of meat on her ass, and again; a bigger than normal sized pussy for a small girl with pretty lips peaking out and a noticeable stubble. A lot of fond memories.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dylandg33 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2019, 02:33 PM

Thanked 3,034 Times in 125 Posts

I lost my virginity late into my 16th year of life. I lost it to another virgin and dated her for about 3 years. I then had a dry patch for a couple of years before entering another relationship for 2 years. A year after this relationship ended I entered into a 9 year relationship. During this time I grew a desire to sleep with as many women as possible, but I didn't have the heart to end my relationship as I was scared for a variety of reasons. So I began cheating on my girlfriend for years.
Eventually I was able to do the right thing and leave the girl I was with. At that point I was 30 and had slept with 12. I met another girl who I fell in love with, but early on I told her I couldnt commit as I had a goal in life to sleep with at least 100 different women. As luck would have it she said she would help me to achieve this goal! So I am currently 38 years old and have had had sex with 59 women and counting.
I have used a variety of methods INCLUDING paying for sex, to keep the numbers and variety of nationalities increasing. I have my written list in front of me right now as i type. It includes 11 FFM threesomes and females from 23 countries.
Not a soul in my real life knows this info so it feels good to share it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jeff portnoy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia