Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2018, 01:08 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I would love to hear stories of ways to expose my wife. She has done room service and pizza delivery in see thru shirts and one time topless pizza delivery. Always wears good shirts with repair men or deliveries. She is always topless in our pool but can't seem to get caught by anyone. Any ideas?
Your wife has rockstar Nipples. I've got an urge to hang some coats. My wife has fantastic nipples and there was an ex GF who had an absolute perfect pair, and now your wife's are in the Duran Duran Nipple Pantheon along side them.

So...

Ethan, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to get your wife's nipples as visible as possible in as many different scenarios as possible. Beach, park, various sporting activities, cafes, date nights, bars etc.

This message will not self destruct in 5 seconds.

There are plenty of people with better ideas than I on this thread on how to show off your wife's nipples with her consent, but one of my favourites is the swimming rash guard with no bikini top on underneath.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2018, 05:36 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Drunk wife

We have managed to expose Tracy quite a few times in different ways some times with Tracy knowing it was going to happen and sometimes without her knowing.

The happened one evening we would have been in our early 20's I think we had a couple of male friend round for some drinks and Tracy was trying to keep up with us drinking. To be honest we were all pretty drunk. As the evening went on Tracy got very drunk and it was obvious that I needed to get her to bed.

I helped Tracy up but she fell down again almost straight away the other 2 guys offered to help me so between the 3 of us we carried Tracy to the bed room I knew I could have undressed her with out any help but I asked them to help me. I held her in the sitting position and asked one of the guys to take her top off. I then got them both to help remove her jeans. I know I could have left her in just her bra and knickers but I decided to ask them to help me remove her underwear. In the end she was naked on the bed. The two guys were starring at her so I made an excuse to leave the room for a few minuets I said I would go and get her a glass of water. I asked if they could get her on her side just in case she was sick.

When I went back to the room I entered as quietly as I could and found the guys touching her tits and I think one was fingering her pussy. They both jumped when they saw me.

We went back to the living room leaving Tracy naked on the bed I left the bedroom door open so I could hear if she needed anything but it also meant she was fully visible every time someone went to the toilet. And the guys seemed to go a lot and seemed to take a while each time.

This isn't quite the end of this story but I will leave it there for now.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:20 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos1982 View Post
Thank you for that link I didn't know that site was out there

https://temporarily.exposed/image/f13f6487-a6d
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2018, 09:34 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
There are plenty of people with better ideas than I on this thread on how to show off your wife's nipples with her consent, but one of my favourites is the swimming rash guard with no bikini top on underneath.
My wife and I have volunteered for events over the years and all the volunteers receive shirts with the event logo, etc. They use to be cotton t-shirts, but for the past couple years they have been those quick dry, polyester sliky feel shirts, like rash guard shirts but looser. I have finally gotten my wife to go without a bra much more often and when she wears one of these shirts out running errands the view is fabulous... Much jiggling and very hard nips, even when the temps are in the 80's or higher. They are especially pronounced when she notices other guys looking...
Old 10-03-2018, 01:06 AM

Default Shy

This is a good way to expose her if your wife is very shy...

If you share pictures of random women with a group of friends (i.e. WhatsApp, Instagram...), You can then send them another batch of pictures (of random women) but one of them is your wife, but her face is not visible.

You both would get a thrill of knowing your friends have seen her naked, but don't know it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crisnicht For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2018, 03:38 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wp57 View Post
I did that very thing once to a friend. Worked out great!
I have done the same thing. Shown a close friend a bunch of naked women on a tablet. I had a file made up with women with similar body type as my wife.
I hand him the tablet and stand beside him as he scrolls through the shots. As he pauses on each one making comments I’m surprised he couldn’t hear my heart beating. Then he comes to my wife’s photo from the next down. He stops and comments on her hard nipples and how smooth pussy.
My wife knew I was going to do this and she was equally excited. As soon as I left she called me excited to hear what happened. I told her how he loves her nipples her flat tummy and her smooth pussy. We where both so excited it was a real rush. Knowing our friend has seen her naked and doesn’t even know. Well he didn’t until the next meeting when I showed him some including her face.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:26 PM

Default Customer pics

I have posted pics of my wife on customer submission on brigitwear swim wear
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Proudhubby1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2018, 04:18 PM

Thanked 2,719 Times in 208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnicht View Post
This is a good way to expose her if your wife is very shy...

If you share pictures of random women with a group of friends (i.e. WhatsApp, Instagram...), You can then send them another batch of pictures (of random women) but one of them is your wife, but her face is not visible.

You both would get a thrill of knowing your friends have seen her naked, but don't know it.
I did something similar with a few friends now. Sent 10 sets of tit pics with one being my wife's. I ask them to pick their favorite from the group. I then tell them that I must say that they know one of them. I usually get a good surprised reaction, and then I have them guess which ones are hers. I eventually disclose the answer. Exciting.

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2018, 02:54 PM

Thanked 4,710 Times in 419 Posts

A few years ago the ex and I used to go out often. She was a hottie. about 110 pounds, thin. petite and big tits, about DD on her small frame made her catch everybody's eye where ever she went. She loved to wear sun dresses and I always encouraged it. One night while out dancing and she had too much to drink and fell asleep on the drive home (PASSED OUT more like it lol)

We lived in an apartment complex and the apartment was about 15-20 yards from the parking lot. When we got there I tried to wake her up but it wasn't going to happen. So I had to carry her. When I picked her up and was carrying her; her ass was hanging out. She was wearing a sundress with thong panties. I had my key in hand and was going to try and open the door whilst holding her. As I was approaching the apartment, a guy that was our neighbor saw me struggling with her and asked if I needed help. I said yes because she had too much to drink. He said he understood as I asked if he would get the door for me, he took the keys and opened the door for me and I asked him to put a pillow on the couch. he did and as I put her on the couch her ass was still hanging out and her dress was well above her panties as her legs were slightly parted.

When I put her down I didn't fix her dress and he was standing there looking at her White see through tiny thong panties. I looked down at her and I could clearly see her pussy and clit. ( she had the type of pussy lips you could see without peeling her outer lips apart.) He asked if he could help with anything else and said no, but I offered him a beer for his help. He said sure! we sat there in the living room drinking beer. Him on the opposite end of the couch and me in a chair telling him about our night. All the while him just sitting there looking at her pussy with her legs slightly opened up. About half way through the beer she put one foot on the floor as if she was about to get up but didn't. So then her legs were spread really wide. He looked down at her pussy and his eyes got really wide then looked at me to see if I was going to be upset. I just started laughing then he eased up.

As we finished out beer I said I need to get her into bed and asked if he would help. He said hell yea! hahaha we picked her up and took her to the bed. I undressed her and he was right there helping me and As I put her under the covers I purposely put on leg at a time under the covers to make sure he got to see her pussy really good. I thanked hem and sent him off on his way.

The next morning she was horny and wanted to fuck. So as we were fucking I told her the story about how Danny got to see her naked. She started getting really into it and started coming as I told her the story. Then After she caught her breath she asked me again was that true and did it really happen I said yes and all of the sudden she wanted to fuck again. And when she was about to cum she said tell me again how you spread my legs and he seen me. As I told her again she came so hard she scratched the back of my arms and we the bed.

She loved it and said she wanted to do that again but wanted to be awake for it. She asked me to set it up but that is another story and it turned out completely different. LMAO
Old 10-30-2018, 05:42 PM

Default Girlfriend at a concert

Several years ago when I was dating my wife, we went to a Duran Duran concert at the house of blues in Las Vegas. I don't know what it is like now but then it was a fairly small and intimate showroom which was good because you really could see the band well.

But it was also hot and smoky in there and my wife had one drink and started complaining about the smoke and the heat and how loud the music was. She was wearing a little black cocktail dress that night.

She was standing in front of me and I noticed her swaying and thought she was dancing a bit. But then she keeled over backwards into my arms. She had fainted. I was able to hold her but two bounders that seemed like big college football players came right over and lifted her arms up. When he did that, her dress rode up and her black thong panties were on show.

Holding her, one of the bouncers asked if she had been taking drugs? I said of course not and the heat and smoke had got to her. So they picked her up, one holding her arms and the other her legs and carried her out the back entrance.

Let me tell you there were a lot of whoops and hollers but you couldn't see anything except the panties from the front as they were carrying her face up.

But once we got outside, they stood her up and said they needed to bend her over to make sure she doesn't throw up and swallow it.

I was in front of her and I watched as both guys moved behind her while holding her and clearly were staring at her ass cheeks that only had a thong string between them.

After only a couple of seconds, she started to wake up and started to ask what happened, They let go of her and went back in to try to find her shoes that had fallen off. One guy came back with one and said that was all they could find. My wife still wasn't feeling great so there was no way we would be going back in. But later it was fun thinking of them seeing her ass

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s