uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2018, 12:37 AM

Thanked 76,993 Times in 3,173 Posts

I was 15, my mom35 and very attractive. The summer was hot, no air conditioning. She started sometimes going about in a slip with no underwear. Got the occasional one second look at her pubes, which went through me like an electric shock.

One night the parents went to bed and I peeked through a keyhole. Yes really. For the first and last time I watched her strip nude. Her big black triangle muff in full view. I still jack off to it.
Old 01-29-2018, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,808 Times in 74 Posts
Default Pic included!

I've heard my Mom have sex many times when I was a teen.

Our house was far from soundproof and once I heard strange sounds I went to her bedroom door where there was a light at the bottom.

I put my ear to the foot of the door. Mom was quite the moaner and said "Oh my goodness Bruce, oh yeah baby, yes, that feels so good."

Think I even heard her say "Keep playing with my nipples.."

Lots of kissing sounds as well.

I remember seeing her come out of the shower totally naked. She had full breasts, long pink nipples, and a huge black bush with freckles all over her arms and chest.

When it was all over they kissed, mom exhaled, collapsed on Bruce and in a tired voice said "I love you."

I remember it was a hot night and in the morning when both of them left for work I went into their bedroom and found that the sheets were damp - probably from them sweating.

There was lots of hair in the sheets as well.

Bruce was a hairy guy and mom had quite a jungle down there - as I remember from seeing her coming out of the shower.

She was always in good mood after having sex and had the cutest walk.

Yeah, I had "fun" listening to them.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:07 PM

My parents had a lot of sex as I was growing up.

We were poor and lived in a little two bedroom house that was shoddily build. It didn't have central heat, we heated the hole house using a big wood stove in the living room. Our bedrooms were side by side, and there was a wall vent that ran between our rooms with a "decorative" cover on either side. This allow sound and light to flow between rooms, it was super annoying. We would usually keep our dirty clothes hamper in front of it to keep most of the light transfer, but it did very little for sound control.

I would often wake up to their bed slowly squeaking and mom quietly moaning as they softly made love.

Every now an again though, they would FUCK! The bed would be loudly squeaking and you could hear their bodies slapping together, making a wet thud sound. Mom was normally pretty reserved, but when they where really getting down with it she became pretty vocal. Not so much with words, but with loud, deep sounding grunts... and when she would orgasm, it sounded like she was possessed. More than once I was awoken from a dead sleep to her orgasming, it would scare the shit out of me.

I used to sneak into their room and slid their hamper over a few inches, just enough to give me a good look at their bed... These eyes have seen some things!
Old 05-13-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Gittis View Post
I've heard my Mom have sex many times when I was a teen.

Our house was far from soundproof and once I heard strange sounds I went to her bedroom door where there was a light at the bottom.

I put my ear to the foot of the door. Mom was quite the moaner and said "Oh my goodness Bruce, oh yeah baby, yes, that feels so good."

Think I even heard her say "Keep playing with my nipples.."

Lots of kissing sounds as well.

I remember seeing her come out of the shower totally naked. She had full breasts, long pink nipples, and a huge black bush with freckles all over her arms and chest.

When it was all over they kissed, mom exhaled, collapsed on Bruce and in a tired voice said "I love you."

I remember it was a hot night and in the morning when both of them left for work I went into their bedroom and found that the sheets were damp - probably from them sweating.

There was lots of hair in the sheets as well.

Bruce was a hairy guy and mom had quite a jungle down there - as I remember from seeing her coming out of the shower.

She was always in good mood after having sex and had the cutest walk.

Yeah, I had "fun" listening to them.
After reading this I'm devistated the photo of her didn't work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BootsNE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2019, 11:11 PM

I'm 22, still living at home. The far majority of the time my parents have a sexless marriage. For the past few years though I would hear them go at it; maybe once every 5 months or so. My mom sure makes the best of it. She'll moan very loudly the entire time that I could still hear her even when my headphones are on. My dad doesn't make a peep. It's rather a turn off overall.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dylandg33 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsNE View Post
After reading this I'm devistated the photo of her didn't work.
It does work
The Following User Says Thank You to avg123 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2019, 09:42 PM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Smile Nope, not for me either, sadly.

Perhaps it depends on the device/O.S. (I'm on an Android) but thanks for adding the link anyway, I might see what happens on a PC
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2019, 09:49 PM

I never heard my dad and stepmom having sex, I tried. Me and my dad have the same taste in women. Stepmom was attractive and I know she liked to screw because my dad was cheating on my mom with her. lol I did peep in on hr a couple times when I as in high school. At that time she was in her 40's but nice tits, thick ass and the curtains matched the d****s. Being back in the days prior to digital everything I wasn't able to get pics, just the memories.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopa23 View Post
I never heard my dad and stepmom having sex, I tried. Me and my dad have the same taste in women. Stepmom was attractive and I know she liked to screw because my dad was cheating on my mom with her. lol I did peep in on hr a couple times when I as in high school. At that time she was in her 40's but nice tits, thick ass and the curtains matched the d****s. Being back in the days prior to digital everything I wasn't able to get pics, just the memories.
So, in addition to this story a question. D r a p e s is censored? I don't get it. pussy is good, but d****s? lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2019, 04:41 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopa23 View Post
So, in addition to this story a question. D r a p e s is censored? I don't get it. pussy is good, but d****s? lol
because it contains a sexual offence after the first letter and before the last, so the site had an automatic block on certain words
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d