uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Post Testing Area
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2014, 06:40 AM

Default pantyhosed cuck wife

My buddy told me about her, said she wanted guys to dry hump her and cumm all over her pantyhosed butt. He also gave me a heads up on how he fucked her! He said she likes alot of foreplay, laying on the bed kissing, squeezing her boobs and fingering her pussy til she good and hott and her pantyhose is soaked with her pussy juice! then wen she's ready, she'll lay on her stomach and want you to start dry humping her! He said get behind her butt and start rubbing your cock all over her butt and crotch, grab her by the waist and pull that pantyhosed butt up against your cock tightly as you rub your cock in between her butt cheeks and riding her crotch, do that for awhile then lay on top of her and pump your hardd cock on her butt while u lay on top of her and kiss her neck and tongue her ears, then rub your hands all over her arms and shoulders, then reach for her boobs and squeeze them tightly as you lay on top of her pumping your rock hard cock on her pantyhosed butt. he said do that a few times and wen your ready pull up behind her butt and rub your cock on her butt a few times , THEN yank down her panties and SLAM your hard cock into that juicy pussy! I was ready, i got a room in a hotel and met her and hubby, had some small talk and then as we went thru the lobby, hubby grabbed a coffee and she flashed me, got my boner even harder, then straight up to the room. hubby started watching TV while we laid on the bed and started kissing each other with long, hott, succulent kisses and touching each other. while we undressed each other, til i was naked and made my boner even harder aching for some booty and she had only her top and pantyhose on. she rolled over on her stomach and i got behind her and started rubbing my cock all over butt and crotch, squeezing her butt cheeks and grabbing her by the waist and pulling my cock tightly up against those butt cheeks. then i lay on top of her and started pumpimg my cock on her butt and kissing her neck and ears. i alternated between kneeling behind her butt and laying on top of her a few times then i was READY! I pulled up on my knees and began to rub my cock on her butt a few times, then reached over and yanked that pantyhose down past her butt and slammed my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy, she squealed as she felt my cock push deep inside her and said that's not what you're supposed to do, she squirmed around trying to get leverage and get up but i just laid on top of her, pounding my cock hardd and fast into her pussy, she tried to get hubbys attention, but he said leave me alone i'm watching the game, as i pounded her juicy pussy. she kept calling his name, til he said leave me alone, then he also said, she likes it in the ass and she yelled his name in disgust! so i spit on my fingers and began to rub it on her asshole. then pulled my cock out of that juicy pussy and slowly pushed my cock into her tight little butt hole, she started squealing like a stuffed pig as i pushed my cock deep into her, i started pumping my cock slowly at first til i got a nice rhythm and rode her asshole for awhile enjoying the feeling of her asshole squeezing my cock as i pushed it deep into her. as i was about to cumm i pulled out of her asshole and blew my hott load of cumm all over her pantyhose. then laid on top of her, tonguing her ear and telling her she was a great fuck! i yelled at hubby, thanks for the heads up on her ass and he said, no problem.
Attached Thumbnails
u9k34jh76w1 (5).JPG   u9k34jh76w1 (4).jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raindude7221 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 06:47 AM

Default pantyhosed cuck wife

i met her a few days later and gave her what she wanted.
Attached Thumbnails
u9k34jh76w1 (1).jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to raindude7221 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s