uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2012, 02:45 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Any women left who don't suck cock?

A good friend for decades and I had a drink together recently, and he was very happy. I asked if it was his business, and he said he would share a secret. His wife finally gave him a blow job. I was shocked. I assume everyone's wife sucks them sometimes and most do it to completion sometimes. My wife does it automatically, and has ever since our fifth or sixth date almost 50 years ago.

My friend said his wife, who is still very attractive with great breasts, enjoyed intercourse but oral and anal were never an option. The only reason he got his BJ this time was that his wife's best friend got a new Miata convertible for her birthday, and his wife now wanted one, too. He agree to save up and get her one---but he wanted the BJ in exchange. After several months, he had the down payment and bought the car in time for her birthday. She was elated, but that weekend when he asked for his end of the bargain, she had rules. He had to shower twice, use special soap and she wanted him to either use a flavored condum or jerk off once before she sucked him so he would not accidentally come in her mouth. If he came in her mouth, she would not let him have intercourse for 6 months, and never consider another blowjob.

He negotiated, and she would suck him for 2 minutes, while massaging his balls, and he would get to take two photos of her blowing him, to jack off to in the future. In return, he would not come in her mouth, but could finish either fucking her or jerking on her face--his choice. They agreed on a weekend, and they went out to dinner, and returned for his reward. He said it was great---and long overdue. She did a good job, he said, and didn't use her teeth or hurt him, and he was challenged to not come down her throat--but he didn't. He shot off on her nose and forehead, and she was ok with that. She told him it was not as bad as she had expected, and would do it again when he did something special for her again.

I thought oral sex was a given these days, and that teenage girls gave BJ's on their dates as easily as girls gave up first kisses back in the days I was dating.

Do you know of any women----who like men----that will not give BJ's?
Old 10-25-2012, 03:19 PM

Thanked 1,294 Times in 96 Posts

Sure, my wife
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barerider69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 04:00 PM

Thanked 10,712 Times in 448 Posts

i regularly manage to find them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jsnd For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 04:33 PM

Tell your friend that if he'll buy my wife a car she'll be right over to suck his cock.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fecil For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 06:08 PM

Thanked 23,583 Times in 1,097 Posts

Actually surprises me.

Last one I met was 12-13 years earlier. I used to know her from high school. Long story short I met her by chance in college. We ended in her house pretty drunk. When I want her to suck me she said "she never do it" and hesitated to do. But I was too drunk and horny to be polite so I said "everything has a first" and put it into her mouth. And so she gave her first blow job
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
A good friend for decades and I had a drink together recently, and he was very happy. I asked if it was his business, and he said he would share a secret. His wife finally gave him a blow job. I was shocked. I assume everyone's wife sucks them sometimes and most do it to completion sometimes. My wife does it automatically, and has ever since our fifth or sixth date almost 50 years ago.

My friend said his wife, who is still very attractive with great breasts, enjoyed intercourse but oral and anal were never an option. The only reason he got his BJ this time was that his wife's best friend got a new Miata convertible for her birthday, and his wife now wanted one, too. He agree to save up and get her one---but he wanted the BJ in exchange. After several months, he had the down payment and bought the car in time for her birthday. She was elated, but that weekend when he asked for his end of the bargain, she had rules. He had to shower twice, use special soap and she wanted him to either use a flavored condum or jerk off once before she sucked him so he would not accidentally come in her mouth. If he came in her mouth, she would not let him have intercourse for 6 months, and never consider another blowjob.

He negotiated, and she would suck him for 2 minutes, while massaging his balls, and he would get to take two photos of her blowing him, to jack off to in the future. In return, he would not come in her mouth, but could finish either fucking her or jerking on her face--his choice. They agreed on a weekend, and they went out to dinner, and returned for his reward. He said it was great---and long overdue. She did a good job, he said, and didn't use her teeth or hurt him, and he was challenged to not come down her throat--but he didn't. He shot off on her nose and forehead, and she was ok with that. She told him it was not as bad as she had expected, and would do it again when he did something special for her again.

I thought oral sex was a given these days, and that teenage girls gave BJ's on their dates as easily as girls gave up first kisses back in the days I was dating.

Do you know of any women----who like men----that will not give BJ's?
I had one girlfriend who was about 30 or so years old who wouldn't do it. But then her idea of sex at that time was missionary and that was it. She hadn't had an orgasm before (not a word of a lie!!!!) She was oriental and very conservative. All her ex boyfriends must has been ram raiders. Cut a story short few months after of dating and a few sex sessions she had her first orgasm and didn't know what it was but knew it was a great feeling. It was then I found out that she never had oral before so the following night I told her I wanted to do something special for her and went down on her. Boy did she enjoy it!!! I then told her that it was more fun if she sucked on my manhood. She wasn't sure about it so I didn't press it deciding to let her get used to the idea. About a week later she asked me to go down her again so I said to her it had to be a two way thing, again she was a bit iffy about it all but was willing to try. She gagged on her first try (no guys I'm not that big as much as I would like to brag) I think that it was the idea of having a cock in her mouth. She apologised and tried it again but this time I got her to get into the 69 position and before she could get started I started licking and fingering her out. After that she found that the harder she sucked the more intensely I licked. After that night she didn't think twice but it took me another month for her to give a BJ after I had been inside her and another 3 or 4 months before she would let me cum in her mouth. Of all the girlfriends I've had she was the most exiting one I have ever had. She was well and truly hooked and was willing to try new things and experience anything new. But she drew the line at a threesome. She wasn't the greatest looking of girls or had the greatest body she had an A Cup on a chunky frame but a great ass. But because she was willing try most things she was my favorite.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:34 PM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts

One girl I almost dated told me she doesn't do it because she doesn't want to be known as a cocksucker. I just looked ar her in amazement.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 01:14 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

I think there are many women who won't do it.
Mine doesn't like it too.
In all the ten years we have been married she did it maybe 5 times a year, most gagging and, when it was allowed to cum in her mouth, she would either spit it out immediatelyon my belly or run to the bathroom.
I can tell you it's not a good ending when she does that!
Maybe I should buy her too making her an expensive who@..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 03:11 AM

I had an affair with a co-worker a few years ago who wouldn't suck dick. Not only that, but she wouldn't evn touch my dick. As far as she was concerned, the only place for my penis was inside her.
She dressed very sexily, looked terrific and fucked like rabbit, but she would not get "hands-on".
We were both involved with other people during our affair and describing a sexy weekend with her boyfriend, she used the phrase "...grabbing hold of things I shouldn't touch...". So it wasn't just *my* dick she was reluctant to deal with. She loved me to give her oral, and after one sex session she triumphantly declared she had come six times. She just would not get 'directly involved'.
Weird, eh?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fluffykins For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 07:29 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts

Weird, yeah. In all the dates and partners I've had, I have never run across a woman who would not suck my cock. to be honest, it's not my favorite thing (although I DO love the idea of, and sight of, my cock in their mouths), just one item on the menu. But I'd guess it would be about 20-0 in favor of giving oral. And I think only one or two who didn't swallow. Again, not a real factor for me, as long as the woman doesn't get up and sprint for the sink gagging all the way!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s