or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2018, 08:20 AM

Thanked 5,148 Times in 360 Posts
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXanderWolfe View Post
For me its twofold. One, my wife has amazing breasts, and I feel like it is a crime to keep them hidden. Most of our friends have seen them bare either in person or through photos, and I'm not interested in having friends who haven't seen her naked.

Second, I love to hear comments about her body and what others would want to do to her. Its a huge turn on. I don't think about the psychological reasons why, I just enjoy it.
Everything he said. It turns me on and she really has gorgeous breasts. I love the idea that she's turning on other men (and women and couples). She has a conservative personality and works in a priggish environment, so the taboo nature of it is a charge, especially when she does pics at work!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wilhelm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 09:52 AM

I looked at my wife long before I met her. Imagining her naked. Imagining fucking her. So it follows that other men look at her the same way. Just because we're married doesn't mean she isn't desirable. And it makes it so much hotter when I know that she is unaware of the effect she has on other men. So sharing pictures of her is my private turn on.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Louis Garden For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 09:57 AM

Thanked 29,762 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I like your thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Garden View Post
I looked at my wife long before I met her. Imagining her naked. Imagining fucking her. So it follows that other men look at her the same way. Just because we're married doesn't mean she isn't desirable. And it makes it so much hotter when I know that she is unaware of the effect she has on other men. So sharing pictures of her is my private turn on.

I would love to believe other men see my wife and wonder how she looks naked. what k8nd of gear dies she have on? how does she keep her pussy hair etc...
would love to find a guy to actually ask her a question like that but we havent
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 09:44 PM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilhelm View Post
Everything he said. It turns me on and she really has gorgeous breasts. I love the idea that she's turning on other men (and women and couples). She has a conservative personality and works in a priggish environment, so the taboo nature of it is a charge, especially when she does pics at work!
I have to agree with everything these two said previously.
I am absolutely fascinated with the curves of her everyday. For those that are true lovers of large natural breasts, I feel like they must be shared and I do want to share them with those that appreciate em. They’re incredible! Although she is super shy and conservative, showing her off thinking/knowing other men and women are sexually attracted to her really makes me not only proud but turned on a bit- Its more of a compliment . There’s been a handful of real life encounters where she has had attention and flirting brought on to her that is absolutely flattering. I do wish she was, or in time, becomes more accepting, and does show off her amazing curves each opportunity we get. So getting her to show off, dress sexy, or flirt a bit is always a great feeling as her trusted husband.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2018, 04:56 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Talking about the old days...

We are both in our seventies but actively went to nudist clubs, beaches and a few swingers' clubs. She told me last night she is glad I have my photos of her naked in different places because if I didn't have proof, she could not believe how she used to spread herself to get men to stare---and other things.
Old 12-27-2018, 01:16 AM

Thanked 54,469 Times in 4,584 Posts

knowing other men desire her
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0086.JPG   IMG_4349.JPG  

P1190209.JPG   P1150663.JPG  

Old 12-29-2018, 02:12 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmywh*r*wife View Post
How many people have seen her nude and getting her sexy groove on... and have masturbated to her. Which at this point is probably in the hundreds of thousands of people.
Whatever the number was, add 1 to it. Thanks for posting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 07:08 PM

Thanked 2,467 Times in 331 Posts
Default exposing gf's the best

I always found it super exciting to on occassion expose my girlfriends in public or put them in situations where they could easily be caught naked... it was quite a thrill for both of us, even if initially some of them were very resistant... I'd relish in seeing them embarrassed but also knowing that somewhere deep down inside they really enjoyed that thrill of knowing someone saw them naked... and she probably made their day.... maybe its also me living vicariously as the other guy (who very unexpectedly got to see a pretty woman naked when he least expected it), and wishing that was me in his shoes catching some hotty embarrassed and naked.... hotels were always one of the best venues for this... staging it so the room service guy would catch her naked, or coaxing her out of her panties and dress to do a naked hallway walk on our way back to the room... or pulling her dress up in the back as we were making out to expose her bare ass to whoever may have been behind her... her nervousness and or shock when she realized how exposed she was was a huge thrill...
Old 01-01-2019, 04:16 PM

Thanked 1,940 Times in 109 Posts

We have just returned from a couple of nights away in a high-rise hotel in the UK. The hotel was shaped as a cross and we were on the 11th floor. I remarked to my wife that the windows were mirror tinted from outside so no-one could see in. She happily accepted this and did not object when I pulled back all the curtains, including the nets.

She then proceeded, at my encouragement, to be naked most of the time we were in the room, including, if she was reading, lying on the bed with her legs wide open.

Of course, the window tinting only really works during the day and at night with the lights on in the room everything is visible. As we were on the 11th floor nobody could see from the ground but as the hotel was a cross, guests in the adjacent wing could get a clear view of my wife's boobs and pussy.

This was a tremendously exciting couple of days. The only time she asked me to pull the curtains was when we were making love in the early evening before we went out to dinner. However I only pulled the net curtain and took her from behind over the bed, confident that our neighbours could have a pretty good idea of what was gong on.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:24 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default Why do / did I show?

Why do / did I show?

Boredom
Frustration
Her prudishness
Sorry to say ...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s