Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2018, 12:31 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts
Default Two Locations

I was dropping my date off for the night. We had carpooled due this night. Anways, I was taking her back to the parking lot of a Embassy Suite. It was around 10 pm. This hotel is massive a located in high traffic area. Directly across the street sits a very large movie theater. Well, I pull up next to her car and she requests that I drive to the far end of the parking lot. Away from the door BUT it's closer to the main street. I do and then she asked me to move my seat back as far as it will go. I did. She hikes up her dress, comes over to my side and straddles me reverse cowgirl style. I was very amazed as she's usually a very quiet person. I could see cars from the main road passing by us. They were just a few yards away. I could also see people getting to their cars from the parking lot as they walked in and out of the main door. She came quickly which made me cum too. She rested a few seconds before hopping off leaving a trail of cum and cream over my pants, gear shift and seat.

Same girl, same hotel, different day
We again were returning from dinner date. This time we didn't make it to the hotel. It was night time but not late. Perhaps 8-9 pm. She was horny again. While driving back on the hwy, she decided to take off all her clothing, recline and play with herself in the car. She said she wanted to be spontaneous. I watched her bring herself to orgasm as we traveled the hour long trip down hwy 95. She eventually unzipped my pants and began giving me a BJ. I couldn't concentrate so I said I'd pull over. Now I wasn't familiar with the area so I drove down a few side roads until I came upon a small dirt road in clearing of trees. I assume it lead to the house located way back up in the wood. Drove by the road the first time, turned off my headlight and drove back letting the car coast to a stop at the top of the dirt drive way. We dropped the passenger seat and we at it for a few minutes until we both came. I got dressed, she did not. I drove back to the hotel (driving thru the city ) with her still fully nude, feet on the dashboard. When we go to the hotel she grabbed my teeshirt and put in on. I asked her is that all she's wearing and she replied "yes, i'm going straight home, who'll know". She got of the car, clothes and shoes in hand wearing my tee-shirt, kissed me good night and went home.
Old 01-28-2018, 10:06 PM

Default Poison ivy.........

It was a unique place, but not in the best way...

One time my gf and wanted to do it in the woods... Found a shady spot and put a blanket down... Had a great time, but a some point my feet were off the blanket.... A day or so later I had an itchy rash on both ankles... Turned out we had been in a patch of poison ivy... could have turned out a LOT worse....
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ironhorse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 11:53 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
It was a unique place, but not in the best way...

One time my gf and wanted to do it in the woods... Found a shady spot and put a blanket down... Had a great time, but a some point my feet were off the blanket.... A day or so later I had an itchy rash on both ankles... Turned out we had been in a patch of poison ivy... could have turned out a LOT worse....
Leaves of three, let them be.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 01:07 PM

Thanked 5,148 Times in 360 Posts
Default Mountain top

About 12 years ago, my wife and I lived within a 40 minute drive of a large mountain park/wilderness area. We would go hiking up the trails in good weather. On one warm spring day we decided to go out and do the fork that went east. At the top of this particular trail, there was a small side path that went around a large rock. Behind the rock was a bench for looking out over miles of trees and then desert towards Flagstaff.

Every time we went hiking, I got seriously horny. Something about my wife in a thin ribbed white tank, tan shorts and hiking boots just made me want to pound her. She'd been putting up with me for years and never gave in. This day was different. Every now and then she gets in the mood to be naughty and this trip was one of those times.

We got to the top and could tell the place was empty. We also were able to tell if anyone was coming up. I put my arms around her from behind and started rubbing her breast through her shirt. Her nipples thickened and she didn't stop me, so I slid my hand into her wastband of her khaki hiking shorts and began fingering her slit. She was aroused and her curls were wet with her juices. She was sweating in the Spring heat. She started rubbing her ass crack on my rock hard cock.

"Okay. Be quick", she told me. I needed nothing further and guickly undid her waist band and pushed her shorts and panties down. I pulled my shorts down and my cock was painfully purple at this point. I did stop to take in the view of her, bent over the bench with her bush and pussy peaking through.

I found the right angle (she's shorter than me) after a moment of fumbling and pushed in. She was tight and she was wet. I was pretty excited and the slight breeze was stimulating my own balls and asshole on top of what my wife was doing to me. I had managed to unhook her white sports bra and had my right had mashing her right breast. Because of the angle of her hips, she was pretty tight and with all the stimulation I exploded. She laughed, checked the creampie dripping out, and we tried to cleanup with some wipes in her backpack.

The whole thing was a quick one off, but it's a treasured memory for me.
Old 05-30-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Not much in the way of poison ivy around when my girlfriend and I played at the drive-in, but there was at least one mosquito that got into the car -- bit me right on head of my dick. Just one bite, but it itched something fierce. Still living at home with the parents, I had to be very discrete about scratching!

F
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 02:47 AM

At the Greenham Common GAMA site in some of the bunkers where they use to keep the Cruise Missiles, this was after the Americans had left the base. We did it in various locations around the old Airbase

Another one was in the Clink prison museum in london, my then girlfriend was very kinky and turned on by chains and manacles.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 09:16 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Cockpit of a sailboat...

Way back when was lucky to have the opportunity to join a sailing group and we had a 2+ week sailing cruise in the summer on the boat owned by the leader / adult sponsor of the group. On board that year were my GF, 2 of her 19/20 yo female friends, another guy and the 60 odd yo owner. One beautiful night my GF and I decided we would sleep in the cockpit in a sleeping bag. Being horny 19 yo's we became a little amorous with the typical kissing and fondling. We tried to remain somewhat controlled but the urges became too much and clothing was removed - just for better access and so we would not make any noise and wake the other 4 people we assume were asleep below, we rationalized. Well, that control did not last and soon could not take any more and I was on top of her and we were at it, as quietly as we could. The situation / stimulation was too much and it was not long before my GF clamped down on me in an intense orgasm, which triggered me well before I thought I was close. She was moaning / mumbling into my neck / shoulder as quietly as she could and I was whispering "Oh s%^&" repeatedly. If anyone has spent any time on board a boat you know how loud sounds on deck can be when you are below, especially at night. Being new to boating we had not learned that lesson at that point. Fortunately none of the others said anything the next day, but for the balance of the trip the owner demanded each of us sleep in separate bunks...

Last edited by Omega88; 05-31-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:01 PM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts

We once did it in a hot air balloon- rather breezy that high up, in the buff! The pilot had widest grin i've ever seen.

Also backstage, at a charity fashion show.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fester2 View Post
In the backseat of a car. This was while her mother was driving the car, we were going to lewisburg federal penitentiary so I could meet her father for the first time.
Classy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2018, 03:20 AM

I was thinking this over again and remembered some of the other places. I had sex with someone I met off the internet and was seeing for a few months. We had sex on the HMS Belfast which is moored in London but the fun part was getting her off as we rode the escalators in various locations, Canary Wharf was good one as it has a long escalator and she would stand behind me or in front depending which way we were going, she use to wear shorts skirts and stocking with no panties and we use to see if I could make her orgasm before reaching the end of the escalator, we did have sex on some of tube trains, some pictures of her , one taken on the tube but she had her panties on for that one, sorry for quality but phone camera were not as good back then
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0147.JPG   Image002x.jpg  

Image004(01).jpg   Image005.jpg  

Image0021.jpg   Image002(01).jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009