Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2011, 05:58 PM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts
Default photographer girlfriend

I once dated a woman who was a photography major in college.

For one of her class projects she took a series of nude portraits of herself. In some of the pictures she was bottomless, she had a sheer top in others, and some were close-ups of her breasts. None of them were full nudes.
She showed me the project when it was done and it was really good, erotic but still very much artistic.
So I asked her, "did you take these pictures with a timer or something?" and at first she said yes, but then she said, "why am I lying to you? I had a friend take them at the studio". I asked: "A friend??" and she said it was a guy she knows pretty well in her class, he is a professional type guy, and knows his shit around the studio. I asked her "so you were basically hanging around naked while this guy was taking your pictures, adjusting the lights, etc?". She got a little annoyed, and told me "it's called art". But basically, the answer was yes, and it was in the photo studio at their college where any other student could drop by. I asked her if that happened, and she said "look, what does it matter, I'm going to be showing the pictures to the whole class anyway".
So the following week she did exactly that, she showed the pictures in class to get feedback from the students and teacher...I wish I could've been in there in the class to see their reactions. She said she was the only one in the class to do nude self-portraits, and only one other student had nudes at all. I think this made her feel like she was on the cutting edge or something.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to delay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 06:35 PM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts

A few months later for another project, she wanted to take nude photos of a female model. One of her younger cousins, who I had always found pretty hot, volunteered. I was pretty excited when I heard this, because the cousin has a nice round ass and perky tits that I had been dying to see. Once we had gone to her family's house and she came out to the kitchen in a tank top and some little boxers, and I had been waiting to see more of her since then. So I was excited that I would (hopefully) be getting to see some naked pictures of her, all in the name of art and schoolwork.
Well it turned out better. I was staying at my girlfriends one weekend when she scheduled the photoshoot with her cousin. They were going to do it at my girlfriend's apartment, setting it up as a studio. I assumed that once she came over for the shoot I would be asked to either take off for a while, or stay in the bedroom. So she came over and they got started, and I stayed in the bedroom out of their way... I wanted to go to the living room where they were shooting, but also didn't want to seem too creepy.
After a while my girlfriend called out to me and went to see them. Her cousin was wearing a robe and said hi to me a little shyly. They needed my help in rearranging some furniture. When it was done, my girlfriend said "ok, you can go now", but her cousin replied, "it's okay, you can stay if you want, you're going to see the pictures anyway aren't you? could you make us some coffee, I'm getting cold (smile)". I said sure, and went to the kitchen which is basically attached to the area where they were taking pictures.
I went to the kitchen and they got started with the photography. I wondered what, if anything, she was wearing under the robe. Well, as soon as she took it off, she looked up at me for just a second. She was completely naked except for a big bead necklace and her eyes seemed to say "now you've seen it all". I had never imagined that she would be standing completely naked in front of me and my girlfriend. I was surprised that her dark nipples were so large, covering a lot of her black breasts, which looked bigger than I had expected. She had natural pubic hair, but not alot of it, and I could see her lips and her clit peeking out. It was really mindblowing to watch her trying out different poses, none too explicit or overly sexual, and occasionally glancing over at me. When she turned around, I almost got dizzy looking at her firm bubble butt. As she got more comfortable, she would act playful in between shots, pouting and sticking out her booty, her breasts, bending over to adjust her shoe straps...I don't know if she realized how inappropriately seductive she was being! But then again, she was probably enjoying the opportunity to show off in front of her older cousin's boyfriend with nothing to worry about. After all, she was the one who invited me to stick around.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:12 AM

Any pics???
The Following User Says Thank You to unfugX For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s