uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2011, 11:42 PM

Default bar or club stories?

Any stories of meeting girls in clubs from first eye contact to sleeping with them.....? How did you get from hi to sex?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redblazerx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 02:54 AM

Default Not much to tell

I met her in a club called Yesterdays, it was "the place" to go for a time in the 80's. My room mate and I would hit the place on penny beer night and drink hard for cheep. One night we ran in to a girl he worked with, she was a temp, for a week. We ended up hanging out, playing quarters. Him hitting on her friend, who was the hotter of the two. Me hitting on, I think her name was Cindy, hell it was a long time ago, any way we hit it off real well. By 10:30 we where all over each other, right next to the dance floor. I had one hand up her skirt, the other up her shirt, she had one around my shoulder holding me close, the other down my pants. At some point her friend had left, I think she got pissed at how Cindy was acting. I talked Cindy into coming back to my place, it was not to hard, I think, I said "lets go home and fuck." We hopped in my car, a MG Midget and headed home. The car was so small she had to sit on my room mates lap. I don't know how it happened, but, the talk turned to religion. I am an atheist, she was southern Baptist, she got kind of offended by my views. So she fucked my room mate. Sometimes life is a b*tch. Funny thing my room mate was marred living out of town, so he did not give her his real name, he gave her mine, as he's pounding the dick to her in the other room she keeps screening my name. It's a lot funner now the the night it happens.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
I met her in a club called Yesterdays, it was "the place" to go for a time in the 80's. My room mate and I would hit the place on penny beer night and drink hard for cheep. One night we ran in to a girl he worked with, she was a temp, for a week. We ended up hanging out, playing quarters. Him hitting on her friend, who was the hotter of the two. Me hitting on, I think her name was Cindy, hell it was a long time ago, any way we hit it off real well. By 10:30 we where all over each other, right next to the dance floor. I had one hand up her skirt, the other up her shirt, she had one around my shoulder holding me close, the other down my pants. At some point her friend had left, I think she got pissed at how Cindy was acting. I talked Cindy into coming back to my place, it was not to hard, I think, I said "lets go home and fuck." We hopped in my car, a MG Midget and headed home. The car was so small she had to sit on my room mates lap. I don't know how it happened, but, the talk turned to religion. I am an atheist, she was southern Baptist, she got kind of offended by my views. So she fucked my room mate. Sometimes life is a b*tch. Funny thing my room mate was marred living out of town, so he did not give her his real name, he gave her mine, as he's pounding the dick to her in the other room she keeps screening my name. It's a lot funner now the the night it happens.
Thats great, any stories for meeting strangers?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redblazerx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 08:16 AM

Default drunk tit grope

I was 18 and one of the first times legally in a club.

As I was walking around, I came upon a very drunk girl, sitting with a friend. There was already a guy talking to them. I joined in.

The converstaion went something along the lines of .. have you got any matches??? not not I?? not not i? ,, what about you.. to the drunk girl... and then both the other guy and myself proceeded to "check" her pockets .. shirt and trousers... for her... we didn't find any matches, but it was fun.

Her friend watched and laughed.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to michael_aussie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 10:52 AM

Thanked 6,055 Times in 218 Posts
Default after club activities

It's only ever happened to me once - I was about 22/23 years old at the time and had just split up with my first wife and was feeling pretty low. I went to a friend's birthday party at a pub in london, then onto a club. I was hitting on a gorgeous girl all night (but what a waste of time that was - a mutual friend informed me that she was a lesbian. Doh!) So I just continued having a good time, drinking and dancing.

At about 2am I decided to leave to get the nightbus home and went to say goodbye to my friend whose birthday it was. He was saying goodbye to a few other people (2 girls and a guy) who were on their way home, and I ended up walking out with them. One of the girls and the guy got a cab to north london, leaving me and Beth (who had a broken arm in a plaster cast!) chatting. She was a petite tomboy but pretty blonde and was wearing a strappy black dress. It turned out that she was getting a taxi to Putney - I was going in the same direction but further out, so we agreed to share the cab, but by the time we got to her place, she'd invited me in for a drink - I couldn't refuse!

She warned me that she lived with a male flatmate who she was having an on/off relationship with and that I'd have to say I was her brother to avoid a conflict if he was around. To be honest, I was probably a bit naiive back then, and though we were just going to have a drink and then I'd leave - I didn't think it'd be a problem if this guy was there. Well, he was there, and he was not happy at my intrusion until Beth introduced me as her brother - then he eased up a little and went and put the kettle on for tea.

Beth got the vodka out and carried on drinking but I wasn't sure I wanted anymore so went out to the kitchen to ask the flatmate if he'd mind me having a coffee as I'd need to sober up before getting the bus (I'd run out of money for another cab!). But Beth came into the kitchen at that point and put her good arm round me saying "I haven't seen you for ages, bro. We got lots to catch up on - stay the night!"
The flatmate (all credit to him for trying) jumps in at this point saying "Yeah, have my bed!"
I look at Beth and realise that the flatmate (I think his name was Graham, but can't remember that detail!) wants me to have his bed so he can sleep with Beth - she also realises this and asks "And where will you be sleeping??"
He grins but goes red and starts mumbling something about "our relationship"
And Beth goes nuts at him.... really ripping him a new arsehole about how he treats her and never does any washing up and is always hogging the TV. In the end, he retreats and goes to bed and Beth takes me by the hand and leads me into her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Beth cries her eyes out for ten minutes, drinks more vodka, talks to me (like I was her best girlfriend) about men and how they treat her so badly, then passes out... I take off her shoes and put her in the recovery position (not easy with an arm in plaster) and am almost out the front door when I realise I've left my jacket in the sitting room. I close the front door again and go back for my jacket, but on my way back to the front door again, I catch the flatmate about to go into Beth's room. As he catches sight of me he mumbles an excuse about checking on Beth as he though he heard me go.

In that split second, I decide that leaving a passed out drunk girl in the flat with this guy is not going to end well.
I tell him that I was just getting my jacket as it had my phone, then I head back into Beth's room saying 'goodnight' to the jerk.

I sleep on the floor and wake at 11am with a stiff neck and a headache. Beth is not in bed.
A few minutes later, she walks in (wearing a bath robe now, not her dress!) and after re-introducing myself, she says "God - what happened last night? Did we...?"
I tell her that no, we didn't but that I stayed because I was worried that her flatmate might take advantage of her drunk state.

She told me he'd gone out already and asks me if I need to use the shower. I say no, it's fine I should be going - young, naiive and not wanting to outstay my welcome. But Beth unties her bathrobe and lets it fall open. "Are you sure?" she asks, "I'm going to have one myself."

Now this was not as sexy as it sounds because we had to put a bin bag over her arm to stop her cast getting wet... So we decided to skip the shower and went straight to bed. I had a slight problem in that I couldn't get an erection, so I spend a long time kissing her stroking her and gave her two orgasms using my tongue. She had a perfect pussy - short blonde hair and bright pink lips with the longest clit I've seen in real life, about an inch long and very erect - I sucked it like a mini-cock while fingering her arse for her second orgasm.

By now I was hard as iron and she gave me a beautiful blow job, sucking my balls (and returning the finger up the arse) until I came in her mouth. I was lucky that despite my "late riser" it was one of those occasions where I maintained an erection after ejaculation, and when she realised I was still 'up' for it, she happily rummaged in her drawer for a condom and we had wild sex. She was so light that I was able to fuck her all over the flat without her feet touching the ground -although the darn plaster cast kept getting on the way!

We slept until three in the afternoon and then called in a pizza. Before I left, we fucked again - by now her flatmate had returned and Beth took great pleaseure in making lots of sex noise - at several points yelling things like "Fuck me, big brother" A strange twist, but it all added to the excitement!

I took her number and we met a few times after that, had sex once more, but ultimately we didn't have anything in common that would lead to a lasting relationship and it died out after a few dates.

Fin
Old 11-12-2019, 05:13 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Wish I'd known her back then

I had a sexy friend who liked to do crazy things in bars or clubs:

She loved to play pool (billiards), so a small group of us would frequent a certain bar with a small billiards hall off to the side. After hanging out in the bar for a while, we'd go into the side hall, where she would immediately take her clothes off--every stitch--and just hang out naked, the only one. For the final shot of each game, she would climb up on one of the pool tables and invite us to try sinking the eight ball by aiming between her legs or her breasts, but her favorite position was to kneel over the pocket and have us aim between her raised butt cheeks. Or, when a corner pocket was called, to spread her legs over the pocket. She had a very full bush, but when she spread her legs at that wide angle her lower lips were a clear and present distraction!

She did lots of other crazy things. She let us study and talk about her body as closely as we wanted, but never let any of us touch her while she was naked. Except for her boyfriend, and even that had to be in private.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2019, 05:20 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts
Default Only w gf

No first mets, but many time with gf in bars. wow did we have fun and left many puddles
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 05:48 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Dive Bar Pool

Last night my wife and I went to a dive bar. It was pretty dead since it was a Monday night. There were a few bikers there having beers at the bar. My wife and I had been drinking for a few hours before we had headed for the bar, so we already had a good buzz on. Since the bar was a little slow for the evening, we decided to play a game of 8-ball. My wife is not a good pool player, but she seems to gather a crowd since she never wears a bra to bars and usually has a button up the front blouse with only the bottom two buttons closed. As she leans over for a shot, anyone around can get a great view of her tits and boobs since no button above or even at cleavage level to her boobs is latched. In addition, she was a little horny from the drinks we had before departing for the bar. I had been fingering her all the way to the bar under her very short denim mini skirt. In the process of working on her pussy during the ride, I had pulled off her thong for better access. She had not bothered to put it back on before entering the bar. It was apparent that she was commando whenever she leaned across the table to reach a distant cue ball. She wasn't hiding anything from that rear view window. So basically all the guys watching her play a game knew she didn't have on any underwear -- top or bottom. It was pretty evident that the bar patrons were drooling all over for the only woman at the bar this particular evening. After a few beers and some hot wings, I had to make a pit stop. I told my wife that I would be back in about 5 minutes. She said to take my time. Just as I was walking away, a young stud asked if it was O.K. to play a game with my wife during my absence. I agreed and took my leave.

Well, it seemed that I was not doing well with my hot wing digestion and spent a lot longer then 5 minutes in the john. In the meantime, my overly intoxicated wife bet this young stud a fuck that she could beat him. I think he was the local dive bar hustler, because after he broke, my wife later said that he never missed a shot. So there she was when I returned from the restroom with her mini skirt up around her waist, her blouse totally off, leaning over the pool table with her boobs swaying back and forth and her pussy getting pumped by the hustler/stud. The minute she saw me, she called out (somewhat breathlessly), "Don't get pissed off at Jeremy -- I bet him a fuck to his $20 that I could whip him in a pool game." I replied, "Fat chance of that. When was the last time you won a pool game. Anyone in here could whip your ass. Did you bet anyone else?" She responded in between a few moans that she had not. I told her to get it over with and that I wasn't too happy with her or Jeremy. She was hunching like crazy and groaning in ecstasy. She started climaxing, and then he splashed his load in her. As I looked around the group of guys, I saw that two more had their dicks out and were stroking them getting ready for 2nd's and 3rd's. I told them that no way were they gang banging my drunk wife. Jeremy was it for the night. My wife had, by then, collapsed on the pool table with her soaking wet pussy in the air and her boobs and face laid out on the table. I pushed Jeremy away, and said that he and my wife were finished for the evening. I then said to her, "You got Jeremy's cum running down your pussy, ass and legs. Let's get you washed up." I had to halfway carry her to the restroom and soap her up. I didn't bother to put any clothes back on her. I carried them out the car in my hand and had my arm wrapped around her to steer her naked body into the passenger seat. As we were leaving that dive bar, she called out to all the guys, "I'll see you boys tomorrow night." I glanced back at them and said, "No she won't!" With that I drove my naked wife home. She was almost passed out drunk by the time I put her to bed, but I was pretty hacked that she had gotten fucked on the pool table. So, despite her objections, I really put it to her every way I could. So we both got climaxes that night, but hers was about 45 minutes earlier than mine. I guess that I had better keep her away from pool tables -- at least the ones in dive bars on a slow night.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2019, 03:31 PM

Thanked 24,870 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Stripper heat

I used to date a stripper, and sometimes her co-workers. The following is one of the stories that came from a night on the town when she met the man of her dreams.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=212362

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following User Says Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 05:26 PM

Thanked 24,870 Times in 1,257 Posts

I went into a locals strip club in Fla in the 90s. This was not a nude bar.

As I entered I noticed a crowd of noisy boisterous guys at the end of the bar. A closer look revealed 2 of the strippers doing a naked 69 on the bar while the guys tipped and felt the girls up.
There was another totally naked dancer on the main stage with no audience.
The two girls on the bar got up and wiggled around a bit before laying down in reversed positions.

The bartender was obviously very drunk. When the phone rang she answered "Bills house of wh*r*s ! " thinking she was funny. It was the owners daughter calling and she immediately called daddy who came out of a dead sleep drunk in his office screaming into the main bar. He fired everybody until the next day when he needed them again ...lol

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018