uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2018, 09:20 PM

Thanked 7,654 Times in 379 Posts
Default Anal Sex Experience (No sex novels over multiple posts, please!)

I have been messing around with my wife’s ass during sex for a while now. I have done a quick dick penetration every once in a while, but she usually indicates she would rather not have anal sex. So a few nights ago we finally had the house to ourselves so we had sex. It had been a while so we were both ready to go. I started out the same as last time with fingering her pussy until she was wet and then using her natural lubricant to slip a finger up her ass. After a short while I started finger fucking her in both holes and she was really getting into it. I decided to go for it. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, grabbed her wand vibrator and set it close by and then got a handful of KY and slimed it all over the end and up the shaft of my dick. Without hesitation I took charge. I pushed her legs up in the air and slid my dick into her ass. With a lot of lube it slid in relatively easy. I start slowly fucking her ass while fingering her pussy. She was really loving it. It then handed her the wand vibrator and had her vibrate herself to orgasm. When she orgasmed I had my dick shoved up her ass and two fingers slamming into her pussy. As soon as she had orgasmed multiple times and very noisily I pulled out of her ass and fucked her pussy until I cummed hard inside her. It was great!

As soon as I pulled out I quickly said, just lay there a second so I can clean all this line off you. The REAL reason I did this is because apparently my dick was so far up her ass when I pulled out there was a little bit of ass matter on her. I knew if she saw that she probably wouldn’t let me do it again.

I think next time I am going to try to get a small vibrator up her ass, my fingers in her pussy and her working the wand vibrator while she sucks my dick. I want to fill every hole. I will let you know how it goes!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2018, 12:42 AM

I wouldn't go from ass to pussy as you can cause some serious infections with bacteria that is commonly found in the rectum.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2022, 09:03 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Growing up in the 70s, sometimes it was hard to get girls to do vaginal or oral sex, never mind anal.

I wasn't overly bothered...there's still nothing like a pussy! for me and, being of a certain vintage (that 70s thing again) the more hair the better.

Back then, anal wasn't as much of a thing either, and the streets weren't lined with girls begging to be taken up the ass. So, like I say, it didn't bother me. Plenty of pussy and oral was had in the teenage days and beyond.

And then along came a girl who had had anal and enjoyed it. It was totally off my radar, but I was more than willing to try it 'at last!!!!' and it was awesome. Whilst burying a tongue, or cock, in a pussy is still where I want to go...I do adore slipping into a tight asshole and emptying a load up there.

I find that if foreplay starts with me licking around an asshole, it generally ends up with the evening developing towards anal.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2022, 04:29 PM

Thanked 23,983 Times in 1,309 Posts
Default if you get the chance

We too don't engage in anal very often and when we do it is slow and cautious.

What I do recommend is slid into her ass with her on top, then have her lay back on your propped up knees. The visual is amazing...but the fun comes in when you slide a finger inside her. She gets more pleasure from that contact buy you also feel your hard cock moving around inside her ass. it is a very remarkable sensation to be feeling yourself inside her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2022, 03:13 PM

Thanked 57,059 Times in 2,194 Posts

Met a lady online, over a few weeks, chatted, sexed, showed nakked pictures, arranged to meet at location between our cities. Spent the weekend together, several good romps in the sack.
On the second evening after dinner, we came back to room, got to playing, my fingers got into both holes, which she seemed to like. We had discussed anal, so I knew she was positive to neutral about it generally.
Eventually, after playing a while, where she was nice and wet and with a couple of orgasms to warm up, I stopped fucking her pussy doggy style, and slid into the back door. Entry was nice, slow but apparently without pain, she was no anal queen, but wasn't a virgin back there either.
She was so snug that I didn't last long. Just after I finished cumming, her phone alram went off "ta daa", it was the alarm reminder for when we were to meet the evening before (and had one drink, then got naked and were fucking 30 min later). Broke both of us into laughter. An hour later, after some rest and snuggling, we did anal #2 (from the front this time with her legs way up and my thumb in her pussy). I lasted longer, which gave her time to get to the finish line. Her butt contracted really, really, really hard. I think she liked that one. We repeated that action, amongst other fun, a couple more times that weekend.
Six months later, I visited her home, where she had a fuck buddy who joined us for a mfm (one of her unfulfilled fantasies). She got her first DP, well actually 2 DP's as we each got into both her openings. She said later that the sex was better for her 1 on 1.
I still smile everytime I hear "ta daa" in any situation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:

Tags
anal sex, ass, fuck, new. experience

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s