uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2014, 01:34 AM

Default bikini bridge perfection

I was privileged enough to see not one, but two young slender ladies in bikinis at the beach who clearly had a preference for stretching out on their backs with their arms behind or over their heads. Unfortunately the Mrs was with me so I could not take advantage and get some pics. Their overweight friend who was strategically placed to make a direct walk-up-from-behind-and- take the shot approach impossible would not budge. It would have been possible to take a stroll and come around from another angle and if timed correctly, some great shots could have been had.

I think these two young ladies knew they were being watched, either by me (though I was being careful not to stare) or by passers by. One in particular got more provocative as time went by. She would lie flat on her back, place a tee shirt over her face, put her arms up over her head and if I did not know better, she was sucking her already flat stomach in even deeper to make it as flat/concave as possible. Completely relaxed, utterly vulnerable, I could see her flat tummy rising and falling as she breathed. To get a better view I got up and walked to the water and back and the view did not disappoint. Completely sprawled out, her concave tummy falling away from her ribcage (though she was far from emaciated; just a slender fit girl), her hip bones protruding gently from her lower belly, the black fabric of her bikini bottoms suspended just above the softness of her lower belly.

As with most bikini bridge views, it had to end... as they packed up and got ready to leave. Their overweight friend walked to the parking area behind us, the two young ladies walked in front of us. I got a quick glance and a half smile from the provocative poser.
I am new to taking beach voy pix, but am finding it is similar to fishing.... there are always the ones that get away.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ralphbandit For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample