Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2014, 08:03 AM

Just to give ModelT a point of reference
Attached Thumbnails
0F1AF9EF-0FFF-4062-A474-E81A5F676AAB.JPG  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cougarsoftarget For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 05:23 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Thanks. It's amazing what us old dogs can learn. I agree that what ever it takes to get a mate to be wild is worth the effort. Your wife seemed to wake up her inner cougar and now is queen of her jungle.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 04:21 AM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Locked Up

My cage is made of stainless steel bars and a steel cup for the head of my dick with holes in the end to pee through. It's quite comfortable. She leaves it on me all the time that I'm not at work and I only work 1 or 2 days a week. (My business is doing well). I sleep in it, shower in it and were it everywhere. It turns my wife on something fierce seeing me in it. She says I'm her kept man, her live in stud locked up just for her. (It really makes me hot to hear her say that) I've always been a good fuck and can go several times a night even now if need be. I have 7 inches when hard but I'm locked in a 3 inch cage that fits me perfect when I'm soft. She'll sometimes hook a chain to it, handcuff my hands behind me and lead me around the house during the day with me naked except for the cage. Every so often she would stop what she was doing and hold my face to her big tits for me to graze on. After she was done with the dishes she might lead me to the living room and have me lay on the couch and sit on my face for while. (I really love eating pussy so I've gotten very good at it) After she's done she will sometimes get so horny she will lean over and unlock me and jump on it for a ride. I can usually keep from cumming for around 15 mins. while she goes wild on top of me, cumming and saying things like, "I own you! It's my dick. You'll cum when I let you! She'll ride me good and then start begging me to fill her up. By now that's no problem. Watching her jump up and down on my dick, her big tits flopping up and down hitting her in the chin I usually say, "baby can I cum?" She will scream out YES!! and by then I'm so turned on I cum like a fire hose up in her. After we're done she will pull off me, wipe us off some with a towel and sit back on my face while I clean out her c*nt with my tongue while she gently cleans my cock clean. She's good for 2 more orgasms doing this. After we rest a while she locks me back up and releases my handcuffs. Yea being a boy toy for my wife isn't bad.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 04:50 AM

Default Locked Up

Anybody else kept locked by your wife or used as a boy toy? I would like to hear your story.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:39 AM

Default Locked Up

My wife kept me locked up Friday and teased me a lot. Saturday started out the same but she alluded to a big surprise for later. After I finished mowing the lawn late in the afternoon I came in and she was dressed in a new sexy dress I hadn't seen before. It was long but very low cut showing off my wife's large breast. She had on makeup, earrings, high heels, and best of all the key to my cage around her neck. (That's where she usually wears it) She told me to grab a quick shower and come back into the living room naked. I took a quick shower alright and when I came back in she had a sexy rock and roll song playing on the stereo and I noticed she had moved the coffee table to the side and a blanket was laying in the middle of the room with towels on it. She sat me down on the couch and proceeded to do a slow strip tease dance for me. After she removed the dress she was topless (there's no way to wear a bra with that dress and she never wears one anyway). She would come up and grind on my lap against my cage and say into my ear, "I bet your poor dicks hurting trying to get hard, baby." Yes, it was. She was driving me crazy dragging her big tits across my face and rubbing her panty covered crotch into my cage. She really knows how to do this too because she used to do this for a living in strip clubs when we needed money early in our marriage. Soon she had removed all but her garter belt, hose, and high heels. She danced over to the towel on the blanket, flipped it over, and underneath were several of her favorite dildos. She then proceeded to fuck herself with them while saying, " poor baby, I bet you want me to take off that tight cage so you can fuck me. I'll think about it but maybe these rubber dicks will satisfy me and I won't need you." Needless to say I was about crazy to get the cage off by now. After a few minutes of fucking her beautiful shaved pussy she danced over to me, sat on my lap, kissed me hard, and slowly slid down to the floor between my legs. She took the key from around her neck and unlocked my cage and removed it. I got hard right away and she started to give me one of her fantastic blow jobs. After a minute I was moaning and she stopped. She said, "not in my mouth today, honey. I need you somewhere else." She slid up on my lap and slowly lowered her c*nt down on to me. Well, she rode me like a bucking bronco. It felt fantastic. I held on to her big tits that were flopping up and down as she rode me hard. Soon she was coming hard so there was no holding back for me. I came hard and filled her sweet pussy up. She sat on me for a while and we hugged and kissed until she had the energy to get off of me. We cleaned up and I took her out to dinner in that new dress. She didn't were anything under it so when we got home I was ready to go again, We had a much more relaxed fuck in the bed and afterwards she locked me up again. I kind of like being her boy toy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2014, 05:06 AM

Default Locked Up

My wife kept my cock locked up in its cage for 4 days this week. All week she teased me. She would ask to see it and have me sit with her while she rubbed my balls for a while. This is madning when you're locked in a chastity cage. You feel close to cumming but it can't get hard and there's not quite enough stimulation to get you off. By Saturday evening I really wanted to cum. I never ask her or beg her because she says if I do she'll add a day in the cage for every time I ask. After we came back from dinner she said she needed my attention in the bedroom. She looked so good in her tight, short, red scoop neck low cut dress. She hadn't worn anything under it and she let me know it as we were getting in the car by flashing her beautiful, shaved, pussy at me which she did all evening. My poor little dick was trying so hard to get hard in it's cage without success. We went into the bedroom and she told me to strip. She pulled her dress off, kicked off her high heels and lay back on the bed naked with her legs spread. She asked me if I saw anything I liked? I started toward her but she told me no touching her pussy yet. She had me lay down beside her and we started kissing. She the held up one of her big tits and said if I do a good enough job of sucking on them she will let me have her pussy. Let me tell you, she loves having her tits sucked and I love sucking them. I really went to work. Soon she was moaning. After a while she told me to play with her pussy. She spread her legs and I started to finger her. She was soaking wet. Within a minute she had her first orgasm. (she's multi-orgasmic) After she had several more she pushed my head down and said a word I love and hear a lot, EAT! Boy did she taste good. I ate her like a starving man through several more orgasms. Then she handed me something I didn't want, her big rubber dildo and I made the mistake of asking to be let out to fuck her instead. She said that she was going to let me out after I fucked her with the dildo but I blew it so she made me fuck her for a long time with the big rubber dick until she was satisfied. Me on the other hand, I was dying to cum by now and she knew it. After she was done with me she held me in her arms showing me the key to my cage, hanging around her neck, and said, "I'm sorry dear. You know the rules. Maybe tomorrow if you are good." I had to go to bed horny dreaming of her that night. On Sunday she teased me all day wearing skimpy outfits and sometimes walking around topless. (She was a nude dancer years ago so she knows how to use them like rubbing them in my face etc...) By Sunday evening I was a wreck and she knew it. Before dinner she told me to get naked in the bedroom. She came in and got naked on the bed with me again and had me suck on her tits then play with her pussy. After he came a few times she told me to scoot up on the bed. She held my balls and asked me if I had been a good boy. I said yes so she took the key from around her neck and unlocked me and slowly stroked me. My cock quickly rose to its full 7 inches. She spread her legs and said fuck me. Fuck me hard. I didn't need to hear it again, I jumped on her and fucked her hard. Her pussy felt so good nice and tight and wet. She started cumming over and over wispering in my ear, "you like my c*nt, baby? It's all for you. Do a good job on it and I won't need to find someone that can." I fucked her for a good 10 minutes I've learned real good self control but it was all I could do to hold back. She always has me ask her when I'm ready to cum. If I cum without asking I won't get to cum in her for 2 weeks or so. Sometimes she wants to finish me with a nice blow job because she loves to swallow cum so I must ask to cum in her. I asked her and she said go ahead and cum in me. I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I must have cum a cup full. I swear I pumped for minute cumming. I was so spent I could barely get off of her. We lay there for a while until my wife sensed I was rested enough and then said EAT! So I got down and cleaned up her pussy with my tongue and found out as I was swallowing, I did cum a lot! After she came 3 more times. We got up and had dinner and after dinner had a nice slow fuck to go to bed on. She left me unlocked that night but before we left for work Monday morning she had me locked back up in my cage. Being owned by a hot woman like my wife sure is exciting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 01:24 PM

Default Locked Up

My wife said locking me up in a chastity cage was the best thing she ever did. My dick is nearly 8 inches hard but I'm a grower so it shrinks down to just 3 1/2 inches soft so it fits comfortably in my steel cage. Being locked up has made me one of the best pussy eaters around. My wife constantly brags to her girlfriends about my skills. She also tells them what a good fuck I am with my big dick. I think most of her close girlfriends know that she keeps me locked but I'm not sure. She takes me out and fucks me around 2 or 3 times a week. About 6 months ago, I sucked her beautiful big tits (she used to dance naked),and rubbed and licked her shaved pussy until she came over and over. She can never seem to get enough of my tongue. (I am good but I love her pussy!) On these nights she rubs my poor bloated balls and says, "poor baby, all locked up. Can't get hard or cum. Maybe I'll turn you loose on my sweet little pussy tomorrow or the day after and you can give it a good pounding. Won't that be nice?" She drives me crazy. After I was done eating her I sat up and she told me about her friend that had her husband walk out on her. Her husband ran off with another woman and her girlfriend is broken hearted. She asked me if she could loan me out to her, with my cage on, because only my wife gets my dick. I thought about this woman and she is the opposite of my wife. My wife is built with big tits and very sexual whereas her friend Marcy is a tiny girl, short, thin, flat chested but cute. I said sure I'd be happy to help Marcy if she wanted me. (I couldn't wait to see Marcy's pussy. I've always been curious what she looked like naked) Marcy is a pixie, soft spoken and kind of timid. I wasn't sure how my wife was going to work this out but somehow she did. I was to take Marcy out to dinner Friday night spend the night with her and come home to my hot wife Saturday evening for my reward. I was promised something special and a chance to fuck my wife all Sunday whenever I want.
Friday came quickly and I picked Marcy up at her house. She looked so cute. She was dressed in a simple black dress kind of short to show off her surprisingly lovely legs and high heels. (She's only around 5 feet tall so I guess the heels help and they did make her cute little ass look good.) I hugged her and told her to relax. I'm here to make you feel better, then I kissed her on the cheek and told her she was beautiful. She smiled at that. It didn't look like she had been doing much smiling lately. I could tell she was sad. Her and her husband had been married 10 years.
Do you want to here more?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022