Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-04-2015, 05:44 PM

A while back my wife's fantasy was to be caught cheating on me. Before that she did have sex with other men but would do it either at their house or while I was out. I told her that would be very hot for me to walk in from work and she is naked and sucking or fucking someone else. Her current fantasy is a lesbian orgy. She wants to have a Christmas party of non family members. Preferrably women that are curious, bi or lesbian. Everyone drinking and having a good time and then a few of them get naked in our den and go for it
Old 01-04-2015, 09:05 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodome1977 View Post
A while back my wife's fantasy was to be caught cheating on me. Before that she did have sex with other men but would do it either at their house or while I was out. I told her that would be very hot for me to walk in from work and she is naked and sucking or fucking someone else. Her current fantasy is a lesbian orgy. She wants to have a Christmas party of non family members. Preferrably women that are curious, bi or lesbian. Everyone drinking and having a good time and then a few of them get naked in our den and go for it
If these are your wife's ideas make them happen.
I'd be upset to find out my wife was fucking others when I wasn't there. What she does while I watch does not bother me. I even encourage that. Maybe you should let your wife know that you would rather watch her than sneak around.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2015, 09:48 PM

Sorry I wasn't clear. She has fulfilled that first fantasy. I also like to be in the room and masturbate while she has sex. It totally doesn't bother me that she has sex be it in front of me or not. Her sexual happiness is also mine.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Biodome1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 04:14 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 81 Posts
Default My wife's sexual fantasy

My wife has many of the more conventional fantasies, but also one which is probably quite unusual, one that I can only listen to/talk about while she's wanking me. She says she'd like me to join her in sucking a man's cock before he fucks her. Her idea is that we pass it between us, taking turns to suck him, getting him nice and hard for her.

Now I'm straight and don't fancy men at all, but I don't deny that I appreciate the sight of a big, hard cock, especially if it is destined for my wife's pussy. I told my wife that in a state of extreme excitement, such as I always am when she's sucking a man's cock prior to him mounting her, I think that I would be able to do it, and possibly even enjoy it. Fortunately this has has not yet been put to the test as none of the men who have had her are into it!!

Like I said, this only seems like a possibility while she has her fist around my cock and she's stimulating me with her dirty-talk as well. In the cold light of day it's a real turn-off. But then I suppose it works the same way for her, too, as the first time she had another man in front of me, the morning after she admitted that she couldn't really believe that she had actually had full sex with another man the night before and felt like she was in some sort of state of shock. She says she no longer feels like that, but that she still doesn't like to dwell too long on the subject except when we are being intimate.

If I ever fulfil her fantasy I wonder how I will feel the next day? And would it be just a one-off or in time would it begin to feel okay? Probably never find out. But demonstrating the flawed perfection of female logic my wife has asked me why I should have qualms about taking the man's cock in my mouth and yet be so keen to lick his sperm from her pussy after he's fucked her? I haven't come up with a satisfactory answer yet, so maybe the flaw is in my male logic and not in hers!
Old 01-05-2015, 09:34 AM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts
Default fantasy

My wife fantasizes when I am eating her sweet pussy. In one scenario 3 girlfriends she grew up with are in the closet as I eat her. She is young in her fantasy, and is describing to them how great my tongue feels, since they have never been eaten.

Another is when a buddy of mine is in the back seat of my car with his girlfriend, and he leans over the seat to watch me eat her.

After she cums from this fantasy I ask her which scenario she used. Actually I can tell, because when she uses the back seat one, she grabs her tits as she cums, but does not with the friends in the closet. I ask her if it was my buddy grabbing her tits, but she denies it. I believe she did think that, but is embarrassed to admit it.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:29 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffyNips View Post
My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy is "to cuddle on the couch while watching Downton Abbey." Arrrrrrrrrg.
Scrolling back through the older posts and came across this one. It made me laugh out loud! It seems that this would be my wife's as well!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 03:17 PM

Default The guys at work seducing my wife.

A few months ago, my wife came home from work and said that the 2 guys she works with were talking dirty. She said the conversation got around to them suggesting that she would love it if they both fucked her at the same time. I don't know how we even got to talking about it, other than her just telling me about her day. She's the "good girl" type, so it was surprising to hear her telling me about this. When I looked at her she was blushing soooo bad. I don't know what all they said, but I could tell they had aroused her with the thought of being double-teamed. The look on her face was priceless.
Later that night she was SUPER horny. She played with herself and was using her big vibrator when I came to bed. I had already noticed earlier when I took a shower that she had been shaving her pussy, as pubic hair was still in her razor. Sure enough, she had shaved her pussy bald. She climbed on top of me and fucked me until we both came, then she went back to masturbating. She was so wet and loose that she was able to get her hand all the way inside herself. I'd NEVER seen her that horny!
The next when she left for work I'm almost sure she wasn't wearing a bra. By the time I got home, later that night, there was no way to tell if she'd done anything. She had her clothes in the wash, so I couldn't check her underwear.
And one day when I was visiting her at work, one of the guys said something about getting my email so he could send me something about parts for a car I'm working on. I could feel her shock when he asked for my email, and I could see her blush again. She immediately said to just send it to her email. That night she came home smelling like cum, and I could see a hickey on the back of her neck, pretty well hidden by her hair.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:50 PM

It's great to read stories like this. Love and trust is so important as is making sure the wife is happy.
After reading a few of these latest posts I think I would be okay with my wife going out with or to meet another man for sex as long as she told me about it later. I love watching and this would be almost as good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac69 View Post
Only one I know of that she tells me is she wants to get fucked by Clint Eastwoods (Dirty Harry days) gun while sucking him off
Lucky for you she is not into THE RIFLEMAN !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2015, 05:31 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I'm kind of in the same boat as you Wife Scout, I have no interest in meeting a guy and sucking his cock but if my wife wanted to see me during a threesome i would have no problem doing it for her and in that situation. I actually think it would be fun if while he was fucking her to stop and suck it for a minute to taste her sweet pussy on it.
I'm with you. I'm up for anything that gets my wife off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2