Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2022, 07:11 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default Party in the woods

My sex life started off by the time I was in high school, I guess. I was trying to dress in the latest fashions and I noticed boys paid more attention to me if my skirt was shorter or my top was more shear so they could see through it to my bra. I was fortunate that my breast grew in nicely to a C cup and I had a good figure. I fooled around with this or that boy here and there a little kissing or a grope or two. I started experimenting with not wearing a bra at all. I wore cute vest or jackets to cover them up. I started noticing the guys would pay more attention to me if I wore more sexy clothes. I began to go without a bra when I was away from home. I would put it in my purse. I would sometimes wear a vest over a sheer shirt and when I removed my vest in the boys couldn’t keep their eyes off of me. I decided I like that feeling. I had very firm tits with real nice nipples so I would kind of stick them out and wear the sheerest or lowest cut blouses I could get away with. I stated to get popular and made out with a lot of guys. They all wanted to feel my tits so soon I let them but only outside my blouse. I would go home, go in my room, lock my door, and rub my little clit until I came over and over. I finally got asked out with a very cute and popular guy. He had with his own car which was pretty cool. We would park and make out and it wasn’t long before he had my blouse open and was sucking on my big tits. I liked that. It felt great but he kept trying to put his hand under my skirt. I wasn’t on the pill and if I got pregnant out of wedlock I think my dad would ship me off to a home or something and it would bring shame on your family for years, so they had all of us young girls scared. For a couple of dates I kept pushing my boyfriend’s hand away from under my skirt but on one date I was sitting in the front seat of his car with my blouse unbuttoned and his mouth on my nipples. He put my hand on his pants bulge and said, “you’ve got to help me with this.” He went on to unzip his pants and take out his hard dick, the first one I had ever seen. He told me how it hurt a man if he was teased so bad and couldn’t cum. Of course I bought it all hook, line, and, sinker. He showed me how to jerk him off. I was amazed but even more surprised when he started to moan and squirted out a huge load of cum all over me. Most of it landed on my bare tits but some had dripped all over my blouse. We cleaned it up as best we could with his handkerchief but I was a mess. Boy did I frig my little clit later that night. On our next date I couldn’t wait to get his pants open again. While he was rubbing my by now bare tits I had his dick out and was jerking him off. He soon convinced me to lean over and take it in my mouth. I had heard from the other girls what a blow job was and I knew some girls did it for their boyfriends to make them happy. I also knew that if I did this he would not keep trying to stick his hand up under my miniskirt, so I started sucking on his dick. He taught me what a guy likes and soon I was bobbing my head up and down in his lap. He told me that if I swallowed his cum it would not make a mess and that’s what all the sophisticated older girls do. I agreed to try and soon he warned me he was cumming. I remember it squirting in my mouth and the taste was not bad. He came a lot but I swallowed it all down just like I heard a girl was suppose to do. He seemed really happy and I found I liked it too. Soon word got around that I sucked dicks and swallowed and before long really popular boys started asking me out. I got very good at sucking dicks and if my reputation didn’t get me a date with the boy I wanted, a glimpse of my nipple or a few buttons left undone always got them breathing hard. I found that I liked teasing boys, getting them hot, and sometimes sucking them off was a lot of fun for me.
Party in the woods.

I was an 18 year old virgin who sucked almost anyone’s dick, and was ripe for picking. I wanted to try a dick up my little pussy but was so afraid of getting pregnant that I hadn’t even let anyone finger me. I went with my girlfriend Sharon to a party in the woods one Saturday night. One of the reasons we became friends is she liked sucking dicks too and like me, and had a reputation like me. Well you know how these parties are, beer and pot. Soon both of us were on our knees sucking dicks. Sharon, my friend, was smart enough just to unbutton her blouse all the way so any dripped cum didn’t stain it. Me, I had on a sexy V neck halter that tied around my neck and waist. Soon it was gone and I was left in just a short skirt, not even any shoes. They were gone too. I was a little hippie girl and hardly ever wore shoes anyway. I don’t remember when my halter disappeared but it was truly gone for good. I never did find it. I was OK with it gone. Everybody had seen my tits anyway so walking around topless with a beer in your hand was no big deal. There I was wandering (staggering) around the party topless, quite proud to show off my big tits, letting guys grope me, feel them, and giving the occasional blow job. (I was and still am very good at it) I danced with several guys by a bon fire, and I found out I loved showing off my nearly naked body to guys. They all cheered when I danced barefoot and naked by the fire holding out and shaking my young firm tits for everyone to see. A cute guy I didn’t know came over to me and took my hand. He asked me my name and as he led me to this car I found out was his. We got in the back of his car and we started fooling around. He kissed me! Most guys wouldn’t do that after knowing how many guys I’d sucked off. We made out and he rubbed and sucked my tits while I unzipped his pants and took out his circumcised dick. (I like sucking them best) I was really in heat for him so as I bobbed my head up and down in his lap I tried to swallow as much of it as I could. Most guys can only last a minute or so in my talented mouth but he fed me his dick for at least 2 minutes. When he came, he came a lot. I really wanted him to enjoy it so I really gulped him down and managed to swallow every bit of his tasty cum. He pulled me up and with one hand held me to to him while he held one of my tits with the other. We sat there for a while while he caught his breath and played with my tits. He asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him and he wrote it down on a piece of scrap paper in his car. He told me I was beautiful and very sexy and I was smitten. He had a cheap black and white poloroid camera in his trunk and he asked to take my picture. I agreed if he took one for each of us. (I didn’t mind him showing it to anyone because I was I’m proud of my tits and as far as I knew everybody had seen them) This is the pictures I have here. You can see from the look on my face I was happy showing off my tits. We talked for a good while in his car until it got real dark outside. I started rubbing his dick again through his pants and he asked to fuck me. I told him I was still a virgin but I really wanted to suck him off again, would that be OK? (Gee, what do you think he said?) I really wanted to suck him again bad. I had grown to love sucking cocks, I still do. This time it took me a little longer to get him to cum, (oh, to be 18 again) but I drained him good. I got every drop he had. He asked me where my blouse was while I licked his cock clean. I told him I didn’t know (We never found it). We went back to the party and had a little more food and beer. I sucked off a few more guys but my heart wasn’t in it, but they didn’t know or care because I swallowed their cum. I kept wondering if the cute sexy guy I met would call me. Sharon gave me a ride home in her car and an old blanket to cover my tits up with. It was dark and I guess no one could see that I was topless and if they did, so what, I didn’t care. She went by her place and got me a t shirt to wear home so my parents wouldn’t know what I was up to. I was almost sober when I got home. I wonder if a belly full of cum sobers a girl up like coffee? I hope it's not fattening because I ate a lot of it that night. Well into the next day I could taste it when I burped. Well anyway here are the 2 pictures taken at the party in the woods. I still can't remember how many dicks I sucked off that evening.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 120.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 084.jpg  

Old 11-10-2022, 09:57 AM

Default you were really beautiful

bet you still are!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lorac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2022, 08:39 PM

Default Losing it

When I got to my room that night still a little high from the party and in my girlfriends T shirt I did what I always did after I had been sucking dicks, I got naked and rubbed my little clit. I had also started fucking myself with plastic bottle about dick shaped trying to imagine what it was like to be fucked by a boy. I didn’t know it at the time but I thought every girl could have multiple orgasms. I also didn’t know that my sex drive was more like a man, I constantly wanted sex. I thought every girl could cum after around 30 seconds of rubbing their clit. There was something about the guy I sucked off twice at the party and made out with. I was kind of in love and was dying for him to call me. I didn’t know much about him, except he had a cool car, was 18, hansom, and had a nice circumcised dick. His cum tasted good too. (Guys cum does taste a little different) I got up Saturday morning, had breakfast, put on my tiny string bikini (and a cover up to fool my parents) and waited for my girl friend Sharon to pick me up in her car to go to the beach all day. (We lived near the beach in Florida) As usual I had my beach bag, towels, suntan oil, and Sharon’s T shirt I borrowed to cover up my big tits from the night before. We planned to get a nice tan at a private cove we knew of where we could tan topless. As usual, I didn’t wear shoes. ( Back then in my hippie days a lot of the girls only wore shoes to school. I even went shopping at the mall barefoot, ate in restaurants , just everywhere. A lot of people did when it was hot in FL. Just before Sharon was going to arrive the boy I met the night before, (Let’s call him T) called me. I was so happy. We talked for a while and he asked me out that night! He laughed and he said he had never seen me with a top on. He was at work and couldn’t talk long but he got my address and said he would pick me up at 7:00 for dinner. Sharon arrived just after he hung up, perfect timing! Sharon and I got to talk about my upcoming date as we lay on a towel at the beach on our backs getting our titties tanned. I wanted to get a nice tan with no lines so I could drive the boys nuts showing my tanned tits off. Do you really think a girl leaves most of her buttons undone by accident on a blouse, or wears a low cut top and bends over without knowing she’s showing her tits? We were experts at it. I loved seeing guys tent their pants around me when my nipples poked out of a too thin shirt . I was beginning to be a major exhibitionist and already loved showing off my body. I loved walking in the mall in hot pants (short shorts) and a thin blouse that showed my nipples clearly. Guys would follow me around and stare. I got such good service at the stores from guys too. Later Sharon helped me plan what to wear that night. By the time I put on my tiny bikini top (Just 2 little triangles over my two big tits) an tied the strings around my back and neck my big tits had a nice dark tan. I hoped my new boyfriend would enjoy sucking on them that night. Sharon took me home and I got ready for my date. I went home and as usual, went in my room and frigged my little clit like mad thinking of (T’s) dick. I showered and made myself up, painted nails, a little too much makeup, (I liked the sl*tty look, after all, I was kind of one) and a red halter dress that was very short, a pair of tiny lace panties, and no bra of course. The dress made my C cup tits look enormous. Also it was very easy to get the top off, just untie it around my neck and my tits would spill right out of it. I was hoping (T) would spend a lot of time playing with my beautiful tan tits while I sucked him off hopefully over and over. I brushed my long brown hair out straight that went nearly to my waist. High heel shoes, (that I hoped he wouldn’t mind me taking off ). I looked hot. I had a 38C- 25- 37 figure. I was never a tiny girl. Back then women were rounded and more voluptuous. (T) arrived right on time and after the intros I got in his car, slid over on the seat beside him and he took me to the local steak house for dinner. (His car had a big bench front seat)

After dinner (T) drove to a place on a deserted part of the beach and we started kissing and fooling around. We soon were in the back seat of (T’s) car panting, me savoring the taste of (T’s) large load of cum I had just swallowed with my dress bunched up at my waist and (T) with his pants around his knees and his now soft wet dick hanging out. It was good that the car windows were all fogged up and it was pretty dark. After a minute or two, to catch our breath, we looked at each other and bam, were back making out like mad again. (T’s) hand was again up under my short dress trying to get in my pussy and mine was on his dick. We stopped to breath and I said let’s leave and go somewhere. We both agreed it was a good idea, so we pulled our clothes back on, got back in the front seat, and drove out on the road and let the cool night air cool us off. I had a plan. I sat over by the passenger door with the window down letting the cool night air blow in and cool me off. (Most cars didn’t have air conditioning back then) After a few minutes I turned slightly towards T, put my left leg and bare foot up on the seat and ran my hand through my now fully exposed pussy hair toying with it, rubbing my clit and nearly coming. After a few seconds (T) noticed me from the street lights we passed. I asked him if he saw anything he liked and he said I was the sexiest girl he had ever been with. He said my pussy was beautiful and was one of the nicest he’d ever seen even in a magazine. I said that he seemed to know his way around one. (I get that even now from men. My pussy has very small inner lips and looks very good. Also I thought all women came over and over like I did.) I knew my spread pussy was having the desired effect on him and I could tell I had made his dick hard again. (If I thought my bare tits had an effect on men, now I really had something that would drive them nuts.) I slowly rubbed myself while I talked to him. I could tell he was going nuts. I loved it. (Can you tell that I’m an exhibitionist? Was then, still am) The next thing I said floored him. I asked him if he wanted to be the first man to fuck me. He said, “Oh God yes!” I asked him if he had any rubbers (I had brought some too just in case) and if it’s true they will prevent a girl from getting pregnant? He said, ”Yes they will. Look in the glove compartment.” (He had several in the glove compartment) I told him about the place I knew that I had tanned at earlier in the day on the beach. It was pretty private and a good walk down the beach if he wanted to go there. (T) stopped by a friend’s house on the way and came out of his garage with a big old blanket. When we got to the parking lot it at the beach it was nearly deserted. (Florida beaches weren’t as built up as they are now.) (T) grabbed the condoms, shoved them in his pocket, got the blanket and we were out of the car walking barefoot down the beach to the dunes on the end by the point. It was warm and nice out with just enough moonlight to see good and the beach was deserted. We held hands and when we got near the point I untied the halter dress I had just tied back up around my neck, stepped out of it, threw it at him,, and said catch. I was now naked and I knew (T) was nearly mad with desire for me. I wanted his dick as hard as a rock when he fucked me. I ran forward a bit, turned to face him, held my best fashion model pose, and said, “You like?” T said, “You look great, really hot. Oh please, where do you want the blanket?”(T) was going crazy with lust for me and I loved it. I ran over to a spot that looked good and said here. (T) spread out the blanket and put my tiny red halter dress in a pile on the corner. I laid down on it, spread my legs wide, and said, “You seem to know your way around a pussy. I’ve heard some girls like to have theirs licked. Want to lick it?” Out on the beach I didn’t have to hold back my screams and moans. I started coming again and again as (T’s) talented tongue got me off over and over. I knew I had found a new favorite thing for guys to do to me. Soon I yelled, “hurry, get a rubber on fast, fuck me sweetheart. Fuck my sweet little virgin pussy. I need it it in me so bad.”(T) was struggling out of his pants, trying to open and put on a rubber, and I didn’t want to let go of his head between my legs. (It’s funny now when I think of it.) I guess there’s nothing better than a virgin in heat. Somehow, someway (T) struggled out of his pants and got the rubber on his nice hard circumcised dick. (I learned why I really think they circumcise men, they claim other reasons but I think it just feels better up inside a woman’s pussy) (T) got on top of me, pulled my legs up higher and wider, put the head of his dick in my tight, wet, pussy and slowly pushed it up inside me. I started coming right off. I never thought anything could feel that good. It just felt incredibly good. I think my fake dildo had taken my hymen long before so I felt nothing but intense pleasure, no pain but like nothing I had ever felt before. Oh God it felt good. I was glad (T) knew what he was doing. We both were making a lot of noise and I was coming over and over like a firecracker. I realized right then that I had a new favorite hobby and rubbing my clit would no longer do. I don’t think at that point that if 2 dozen policemen had turned their lights on us and the fire department was hosing us down that we wouldn’t have stopped fucking. I was glad I had sucked T off earlier because he lasted a while in me. It’s one of the things I love about him, his staying power. I was wet, tight, and slick as glass inside and knew I was giving (T) a good ride. I held his head and said, “You like my pussy, baby?”(T) said, “Fuck yes. The best I ever fucked.” (He really meant it I found out later.) Soon we were both coming hard. It was real good. I think we were both grunting, screaming, and moaning like animals. I don’t think anyone else was there on the beach that night or saw us but there may have been someone walking by, we don’t know and we didn’t care. Every girl should be fucked like this for their first time. We sat back resting and catching our breath on the blanket. After a couple of minutes I got up naked and ran laughing into the surf.(T) followed behind me. After we played grab ass in the ocean for a while we came out and laid back on the blanket. I’m glad it was warm out because we didn’t bring towels. It wasn’t too long before I had (T) hard again pounding away at my pussy again. I’m glad he had several rubbers. We had to do something to warm up didn’t we? As they say, oh to be 18 again. In (T) I knew I had found a man like I needed, with a high sex drive like me, that could appreciate a girl with my desires and appetite for sex. We talked a lot that night and I knew that Monday I would be going to a clinic to somehow get on the pill. I wanted to feel T’s warm cum filling up my pussy. I still love that. I just knew a bare dick would feel better inside me. (T) and I knew that night that we would be together for a long time but I would not be limiting myself to only (T’s) dick. After all he met me at a party when I was topless sucking off dicks. Now I had a new thing to show off and tease guys with, my pretty pussy. I couldn’t wait to show it off in my usual short skirts but soon without panties most of the time. I even trimmed my pussy hair back a lot so the guys could see how pretty it was and it would make them just that much harder. (T) said he was fine with me showing off and screwing around as long as he got his share. He said that it only made me hotter to him. (Later I learned he like to watch me perform) I fell for him hard that night and I let him keep my panties. I didn’t wear them much after that anyway. I know you all wondered what I looked like so here are some pictures taken back then. Notice how close I trimmed my pussy when hardly any other girl did that then. Also isn't it a good looking pussy? I've always been proud of it. Wouldn't you love to slide your dick into that? or take a taste. All the men say I'm very Tasty. That has become my nick name. Oh and thank you for your nice comments. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
perfect pussy.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 073.jpg  

Pam's  c*nt 001.jpg  
Old 11-12-2022, 07:06 AM

Thanked 6,248 Times in 310 Posts

Awesome tits, awesome pussy, and an awesome story!

Magazine Covers Group
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snowhound For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2022, 07:20 PM

Default Exhibitionist Fucking my brains out

First I would like to say, thank you for the nice sayings. I'm glad you like my tits and pussy. Everyone seems to.

I was now crazy to get T’s dick back inside of me. He treated me great even though I was a blow job queen. Now I was crazy for his cock. When T took me home from our first date, after taking my cherry, we made out in my driveway. I rubbed T’s hardening dick through his pants and he rubbed my big tits through my halter top. I soon had T all worked up again and hard as a rock so I whispered in his ear, “Let me take care of this for you, sweetheart. I want to taste some more of your cum.” T moaned and worked his pants open and I told him to keep a look out for our porch light in case my Dad came out. Then I went to work bobbing my head up and down in T’s lap trying to swallow his dick. (I am very good at sucking dicks, still am) It wasn’t too long until T arched his back groaned and shoved his tasty dick up in my mouth. He didn’t cum a lot but I swallowed it all. I wanted him drained so he couldn’t think of anyone but me. We sat there catching our breath while I licked my lips and T reached over and hung my panties from his rear view mirror. I loved it. I wanted him to think of me all the time. I took T’s hand and put it under my short skirt on my furry little wet pussy and said, “Next time I won’t bother wearing any panties. It seems like a waste of time, besides, I want you hard all the time thinking of my big bra less tits with my hard nipples showing through, and my sweet little pussy in a very short skirt that just might show when I bend over when you’re with me.” T rubbed my clit and I came hard almost screaming. I pushed his hand away and said, “I better get in before they come out. I picked up my high heel sandals and my purse and walked into the house barefoot. That night in my room I frigged my clit over and over and was able to push 3 fingers up inside me. I think I fell asleep masturbating that night.
Sunday came and T called. T was working but he said he could meet me for his dinner break around 6:00 outside the mall where he worked. I told him I would get my girlfriend Sharon to drive me over. Sharon and I talked that day and she thought it was great that I now had lost it and had a new boyfriend. We worked out a plan. She picked me up about 5:30. I had on a V neck , low cut, mini dress that unzipped all the way down the front. It had always been useful before when I unzipped it down to my waist to display my tits, but this time, under it, I was completely naked now. I ran out and got in Sharon’s car barefoot as usual and off we went. We stopped at a drug store and it’s a whole story in itself about me buying a pack of rubbers to put in my purse but I did it. Sharon’s car was a big old 50s model with a big back seat . Sharon asked me what I was doing in the back seat all the way there. I asked her what she thought I was doing and she said, ”Rubbing your pussy, P?” I said well yea. I had already got her to agree to keep her hands off of T. After all, we were both sl*ts, but I was smitten. We arrived at the mall to find T just coming out front smoking a cigarette. I was in the back seat with the window down and I waved to him as we pulled up. He got in the back and we kissed as Sharon drove off. Sharon drove to the corner of the parking lot by the bushes that is kind of private, got out and said, “have fun you two.” Sharon walked over to the bushy area and kind of stood guard and smoked. I laid back and said to T, “I brought you something.” T said, “What?” I then unzipped my dress all the way down until it fell totally open, laid back, spread my legs and said, “This!” as I tossed him several rubbers. He said, “P, your something, you know that?” I said, “quick, get it in me, I need your dick bad!” T pushed me down, I spread my legs, and he buried his face in my wet c*nt. T is always so thoughtful. (It’s a c*nt now, not a pussy. A pussy is a dainty little thing a girl has. A c*nt is a wet hungry slit between a woman’s legs that needs to be filled with a man’s cock and that needs to be fucked hard. I now had a c*nt!) I came hard and screamed a little when T’s talented tongue flicked my clit. T was fumbling with his pants and soon he sat up and slid a rubber down on his nice hard cock. He raised up over me, put the head of his cock in me, and pushed it all in. The same stars that were at the beach the night before came back as he pumped his hard cock up in me. Boy was I cock crazy. Both of us were making so much noise that Sharon ran over and said, “Quiet down you two. It sounds like some one’s killing her. Some one’s going to hear.” I don’t remember her saying that. All I remember is continuously coming and saying, “Don’t stop!” Soon T was filling the rubber with his cum and I was grunting and humping him as I came hard. We laid there for a while and forced ourselves to sit up. Sharon came over laughing and said, “God, you two, can you make any more noise?” She looked in the window and said, “She really likes you, T. “ I said, “Go away, Sharon, we still have 15 minutes. (I wish I was 18 again) Yes, you’re right. I was soon sucking on him again, getting him hard for another fuck. He taught me a second way to fuck, I got on top of him and rode his cock. He held my butt cheeks while I bounced up and down on his cock. He was also able to rub and suck on my tits this way. I came even harder this way. I think I we were even louder this time when we both came. We were both sitting up panting when Sharon got back in and drove T back to work with minutes to spare. I looked like a wh*r*, lipstick and makeup smeared, hair messed up, and my dress zipped open almost all the way down the front. Not bad for a half an hour is it? I did get to a clinic and get on the pill Monday. I saw T several times that week when we could. (Yes, we went out to a meal or two) but we managed to fuck ourselves nearly to death that week too. T said he had never met a sexier girl than me that wants sex as much as I do. I guess I was born with a high sex drive. He still says that today. But by the following Friday my period had arrived with a vengeance. But soon I was about to learn a new way to fuck that weekend.
Here are a couple of pictures of me I think might like. They were taken at T's apartment. I'm smiling because I just got fucked. You can see the cum leaking out of me. The other picture is of me on his couch. This was a few weeks later. We were having a party and I was the guest of honor, well maybe you could call it a one woman welcoming committee. OK, gang bang. More on that later.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam Naked 021.jpg   Pam Naked 013.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2022, 06:48 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

Great photos gb. Wouldn't object to a few more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2022, 08:24 PM

Default Exhibitionist girl

I had a date with T that Saturday night. T picked me up as usual and took me to dinner. I had worn a tight scoop neck low cut top that made it clear that I wasn’t wearing a bra and a nice normal miniskirt. Since I was having my period I wore panties. (It wouldn’t look good for a string to hang down from my skirt would it?) T took me back to his apartment. We had talked about the fact that fucking me was kind of not a good idea now but I had planned to suck T off at least twice. We sat on his couch with him naked and me in just my panties making out and fooling around and T said he knew a way to fuck that he said some girls like it but took some getting used to. Anal sex. I had heard of it but knew nothing about it. T said he had never tried it either but he had heard how it was done. I told him I was up for it because I had his dick rock hard by then and wanted it in me. T said it would be best if I sucked him off first because being a virgin back there would make me tight and he didn’t want to spoil it for me and come too soon. So I went to work sucking on his dick. With my talents and years off experience T didn’t last long in my mouth. I really had to swallow a lot because he must have been saving it up for me. When he recovered we went into his bedroom and laid down on the bed. T asked me had I heard of anal sex? I said yes but some girls said it hurt. T said they weren’t doing it right. T said we could do this with a rubber. That would be nice I thought, to really feel his dick. T said the secret was lots of lube and to go slow. He also said once I got used to it I would love it especially while I was having my period. He had me kneel on the bed with my butt up in the air and he had me reach back and spread my cheeks wide. (I’ve since found that is the secret to good butt fucking, getting your ass open good. T lubed me up. His finger felt kind of good (well he was stroking my clit with his other fingers. I’m also glad I keep things clean back there) Soon I felt the head of his greased up dick slowly opening me up. It felt different but not bad. T kept pushing and asking me if I was OK. I said yes. After a minute or so I felt his circumcised head pop in. It felt kind of good. T said he was slowly going to push and I felt his dick slowly going up my ass. It hurt a little but T said my anal cherry would hurt a little bit so I hung in there. Soon it was all in. T asked me how I felt. I said not bad. Then T started to stroke it in and out. It started feeling pretty good then T reached his hand around me and started frigging my little clit. Well now I started going nuts. I felt like such a dirty girl that it turned me on something fierce. I started coming and then T started pumping me hard and think we both came then. I knew then that ass fucking was going to be something I was going to crave every so often. I could feel T’s warm cum up inside me and it felt good. T had towels so we cleaned up and showered together. After our shower we got dressed and T took me home. I sucked him off one more time in the driveway while T kept an eye out for my Dad or brothers. I just had to have a little more tasty cum in me. Now I had learned a new way to make love. And even better, when my period was over, in a few days, we could forget the rubbers. I was now on the pill. Here are a couple more recent pictures of me being butt fucked. That isn't T fucking me. T took the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 018.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 107.jpg  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2022, 08:03 PM

Default Exhibitionist Girl

That next week after getting my ass fucked for the first time T asked me to go steady. I didn’t want to. I told him, “You just took my cherry a couple of weeks ago and this weekend you took my ass cherry. I doubt if I could ever be faithful to only one man. You can be my boyfriend if we have an open relationship. You can even watch me fuck other guys and you can fuck other girls, I don’t care. Is this OK with you?” T thought about it and said yea. Well we fucked a lot that week and that weekend I had several new things introduced to me, 3 somes, with T’s best friend, I loved his new dick and my first DP! Wow what a time I was having. I have a huge sex drive, still do. T says it’s more like a man’s sex drive. Well, we fooled around for a year or so and T got a pretty good job in another state. We got married and moved to a state where no one knew us. We're still married. I kind of settled down fucking mostly T. We wanted to buy a nice house and we didn't have all the down payment. There was this all nude strip club near the county line that was known for it's wild women. T would go there once in a while, like all guys, and look at other pretty naked women. I worked with a guy whose girlfriend worked there and he told me she made a lot of money. I got to be friendly with her and she told me all about working at a strip club. Being naked in front of a lot of horny men sounded like fun to me. A few months later T lost his good job. Cutbacks and the economy etc… We were in trouble financially. Back then I never wore a bra, my big tits were very firm and I wore sl*tty clothing styles because I liked the looks I got from other guys. I liked to show it off. I was proud of my body and I loved the way men stared at me. T liked it too. I had beautiful legs and a very pretty pussy, just a slit with no big lips hanging out. One night we went out drinking and trying to figure what to do when our savings ran out. I got T to agree to go to this notorious strip club out in the country that my new girlfriend told me about that was kind of no holds barred. T was drinking and having a lot of fun so when we got a table near the front he was pretty turned on. I felt his dick and it was stiff. I kept telling him in his ear that I can dance like that. Well one girl danced over to me and held out her hands. T looked at me and nodded so I stood up. The other girl led me on stage and got me to start dancing with her. I started imitating the other girls moves. The other girl was topless and when she would shake her tits at the crowd, so would I. I was wearing a short halter dress tied behind my neck. When she stepped to the edge of the floor to shake them the other girl got behind me and pulled the bow loose behind my neck holding up my halter dress and the loose dress dropped to the floor. The crowd went wild and for a moment I didn't seem to know why and kept shaking my tits. When I realized I was nearly naked in front of all those men, and they were cheering, I threw up my arms, smiled and kicked my dress over to T who was cheering me on. So now I danced around the stage with the other girls showing off to everyone. T could see I was turned on because my nipples were rock hard. I was wearing just little see through lace panties, less than the other girls bikini bottoms. One girl said in my ear, “Keep dancing, baby and you’ll make a lot of money.” So I started to really dance around. I’m a pretty good dancer and soon men were throwing money at me. Wow that was neat. I started to get so turned on I thought I would die. For an exhibitionist like me this was like pouring gas on a fire. The crowd was on their feet clapping and whistling. One other girl, not to be outdone stripped off her panties. I looked at her and I couldn't believe it so I put my thumbs in the sides of my little lace panties, thought if she’ll do it so will I and I stripped off mine. I knew I looked hot and my pussy looked good. I had just trimmed it. My pussy was so wet I thought it my juice was going to run down my legs. I laid on the stage with my legs open and the crowd went wild and threw even more money. The other girl was going from guy to guy picking up money so I did the same. When the song ended the other girl kissed me on the cheek and handed me my dress . We never did find my panties. When I sat down with my husband was still hard and I was hot and panting. After I showed him all the money I made (I was stunned by all the money I made just for getting men hot and the thought that some were jerking off to me later). The owner came over sat down with us and talked for a while then offered me a job. We went home and after talking it over at home (and fucking like rabbits) we decided to I would take it. I was known as Tasty! Tasty was my stripper name and Tasty is my pussy. I’ve been told that by many men and some women. My new job got us out of our financial jam, nobody knew us there, and we were able to buy the nice house we wanted. I got wilder and wilder after that. I shaved my pussy bare in a time when hardly any girl did it. It got me a lot more tips that way especially when I spread my legs wide on stage and reached down and spread my pussy too. Hubby would go with me to keep me safe and I would suck Hubby off in the parking lot half way through my shift. I would sometimes get Hubby to lick my pussy in the parking lot too because I was so turned on and wet. I would get so turned on stripping and doing lap dances in the back room especially if I felt a big cock in the guy’s pants when I got to rub my pussy over his pants. (The back room included, for a price, hand jobs and blow jobs. Not all the girls did it but as you all know by now I’m a blow job queen. That soon led to me fucking other guys in the parking lot while Hubby watched and taking some to cheap hotels. I was wild for several years. We went to parties with the other girls, I learned to eat pussy and Hubby got to fuck nearly all of the other dancers. Things can’t last forever so after a few years I settled down. I made enough money to start our own business and it’s still going strong. I’m still a sl*t though. We bought a big house back in the woods and lived quietly with me just fucking the occasional man and for ten years fucking T nearly to death. Things were going along nicely but then in my 40s some old urges for big dicks came back.
The pictures are me after fucking some guys I picked up. T took the pictures and licked my pussy clean. All men like pictures to jerk off to
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 009.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 108.jpg  

Pam's  c*nt 065.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 052.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2022, 08:51 PM

Default Exhibition girl

When I was stripping I had some wild parties, more like gang bangs. I had some pictures of me when I fucked and sucked 5 guys in a row one night. (not including my Husband. He got to go last) but they got lost somewhere. I hope someone is jerking off to them. We invited 5 guys I knew from the club over one night, 3 with big dicks. My Husband loves to watch me perform so I, of course, did a strip tease for all of the men in the living room. I was pretty hot with my tight little shaved pussy. (also unusual back then. No one shaved their pussy. I found it got me more tips cause the guys could see my lips better when I spread my legs wide for them.) Every guy in our living room had a hard on. I made sure of that. I really get off showing my body. I was so turned on after I finished dancing that not only were my nipples like erasers but I could feel a little pussy juice running down my leg. The men then followed me into the bedroom. We all got naked and they took turns fucking me while the rest of them and my Hubby watched. Some guys came in me 3 times. I even let a couple of guys do me in my ass. (They were a little smaller than the rest and yes I did a D P. I like those. Done right they feel wonderful.) I was on the pill so I didn’t make anyone wear a rubber. I love the feel of a man pouring out his cum into my c*nt. I still do. It makes me cum extra hard with that warm cum making my c*nt just that much slicker. (Cum on the face is a porn movie thing. If you’re sucking a guy off, swallow it.) I’ve always been multi-orgasmic so you should hear the noises I make when I come hard and I came hard with those 5 guys taking turns on me. When I come I swear to this day, I can make my pussy grip your dick like a vise and milk the last bit of cum out of you. I enjoyed this orgy a lot but it lasted long into the night. I was never more happy and tired at the same time. I had cum oozing out of my butt, pussy, and around my mouth. I was a mess but happy. After they all left Hubby and I took a shower and when I came to bed I sucked Hubby until he was hard again and I let him fuck me in the ass. (my pussy was getting too sore) It sure was fun. Here are some of me sucking off a big dick and a neighbor sucking my tits before he fucked me.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam Naked 022.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 019.jpg  

Pam's  c*nt 027.jpg   Pam's  c*nt 096.jpg  

Pam's  c*nt 073.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2022, 09:12 PM

Default Exhibition girl

I’ve become a wife sl*t in my 40s
I’ve always been a little cock crazy. Being an exhibitionist also helps. As long as I remember showing off my body it was a major turn on for me. I got married young and from the beginning my husband had to understand he had to share me once in a while, I guess you call it an open marriage. We both had a huge appetite for sex so we fucked like rabbits. I did most all the fucking around and Hubby liked to watch me. We were young and lived in Florida so I could go to certain beaches and tan topless. We were about 24, both working kind of crappy jobs when my husband got laid off. Money began to get tight so after a few months without any success in his job search I decided to do something to help. I knew a girl in our apartments who danced naked at a local strip club. I had a nice set of tanned boobs so I auditioned as a stripper and got a job. Well the money was fantastic, hubby accepted it, and I loved it. I loved showing off naked to men so much that I got wilder and wilder. Pretty soon I was fucking different men every night. After a few years of this wild lifestyle I decided it was getting out of hand so we packed everything up and moved away to a different state. I had made so much money stripping and fucking around that we were able to settle down and start a successful business. We moved into a house in the suburbs and I toned way down to just fucking my husband, (still quite a lot), and wearing just the occasional low cut blouse or short skirt. If any of our neighbors were to find out that I used to be a wild stripper they would have been shocked. Our business went real well, Hubby runs it real well (even though it’s in my name) so we made a lot of money. We built our dream house back in the woods away from everyone so I can tan and swim naked at our own pool. Well I turned 40 a few years ago and my husband’s dick didn’t seem to please me like it used to. I started to notice things. He had trouble getting hard even with Viagra. Then one day I caught my hubby jerking off to porn on the computer. I was able to track how many times he did this on his computer and several of those times he jerked off right before he was suppose to fuck me. He couldn’t get it up! I was so mad I was livid. Does he now prefer jerking off to a computer rather than fucking me? He can watch me fuck another man if he wants or even lick another woman’s pussy. What more could he want? That's better than a computer any day. I’ll tell you I’m still as great a fuck as I always was and as they say, I can suck the chrome off a bumper. I was so pissed off and horny that I put on sl*tty makeup, a short low cut dress with nothing underneath it, and drove to a nearby town bar, and got myself picked up by a big dicked hansom stranger. We got a cheap hotel room and he fucked me silly. It was great. I got him up 3 times in the little cheap sleazy motel where we fucked the evening away. I can't remember the last time I came so much. His dick was huge but I took every loving inch up inside my wet pussy. When I got home I dragged hubby into the bedroom, threw him on the bed, and sat on his face. I held his mouth up to my fresh fucked, wet gaping c*nt and told him to eat! Hubby has always been a great pussy eater but as I held his hair and ground my c*nt into his face I asked him if I tasted any different? Then I told him about my night. He moaned and tried to get me off his face but I grabbed his hair and held him hard to my pussy. I started telling him about how hard and how often I was fucked that afternoon then he really started eating me harder. I yelled, “You better get every drop of cum out of me or I’ll never let your little dick get hard again!” This was an interesting development. He moaned and ate me harder. I reached back and could feel his dick in his pants hard as a rock. After he had cleaned every drop of the stranger’s cum out of my pussy I said, “You want to fuck your wife’s wh*r* pussy? You want your dick where another dick just came 3 times?” Well he couldn’t get naked fast enough. He fucked me like he hadn’t done in years. When he started to cum, I was on top of him, riding him hard. He filled my pussy with a huge load of come. I reached down with one hand as I slid off his dick, pinched off my pussy lips to hold most of his cum in and slid up to sit on his face, grabbed hold of his hair, and sat down again on his face. As his cum drained into his mouth and his tongue went to work cleaning up my pussy I said, “there’s going to be some big changes made around here." It’s only polite that a man clean up his wife’s pussy when he's done fucking her or whoever she fucks. Things were going to be changing in our house. My hubby seemed to like me going back to my old sl*tty exhibitionist ways and I wanted a much bigger dick in me than hubby has. I deserve it. They feel sooo good when they're huge. Also I wasn’t getting enough sex either with hubby jerking off all the time to the internet, so I came up with a plan. I could wh*r* around all I wanted ,in another town, and no one in our town would know. And I started looking at men’s chastity cages. They stop men from jerking off and keep men terribly horny just like I want him to be. Maybe he can just play with my big tits.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam Naked 020.jpg   Pam Naked 024.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s