Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2016, 05:15 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com

THE GIRLS OF HIS DREAM (ENF)
Savannah Costello and Lizzy Lamb have come over to hang out at Taylor Knights for a girl’s night. They’re sitting around watching TV when all of a sudden all of their tops disappear! They’re surprised, confused, and a bit creeped out as they wonder what happened. Then they realize they’re in nothing but their bras and panties! The panic and embarrassment grow as their clothes disappear piece by piece! That’s when Lizzy remembers the weird guy she met who was into something called “ENF” and that it was about women being embarrassed about being naked. He also told her something about how his dreams tend to become real. Now it’s a race to wake him up before things get even worse!

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063

RED HAIRED STEPCHILD
Savannah and Taylor are talking about boys when their little red-haired stepsister comes along. Since there’s nothing either of them loves better than picking on their younger sibling, the two get right down to business! They give her a scathing lecture on her fashion sense while making sure she knows what NOT to wear! Then they threaten her with either taking her out naked, or just sending out naked pictures of her to all her friends! (Part 1 of 2)

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
girlsofhisdream01.jpg   girlsofhisdream02.jpg  

girlsofhisdream03.jpg   girlsofhisdream04.jpg  

girlsofhisdream05.jpg   girlsofhisdream06.jpg  

girlsofhisdream07.jpg   girlsofhisdream08.jpg  

girlsofhisdream09.jpg   girlsofhisdream10.jpg  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 12:03 AM

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.dfpproductions.com www.clips4sale.com/33063

AN ENCHANTING NEIGHBOR (MESMERISM)
Gia Love is working in her yard when her neighbor drops by. He’s a nice old man who visits pretty regularly. However he then puts her into a trance and brings her back to his place for some fun! This isn’t the first time either! He strips her, and then gropes her. Next he uses a massage wand on her, and then has her use it on herself! Then it’s time to put everything back the way he found it until next time…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
anenchantingneighbor01.jpg   anenchantingneighbor02.jpg  

anenchantingneighbor03.jpg   anenchantingneighbor04.jpg  

anenchantingneighbor05.jpg   anenchantingneighbor06.jpg  

anenchantingneighbor07.jpg   anenchantingneighbor08.jpg  

anenchantingneighbor09.jpg   anenchantingneighbor10.jpg  

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2016, 12:27 AM

THE GROUPIE (ENF)
Nikki is desperate to get backstage and…well, let’s say “meet” her favorite band Diabolique! Unfortunately there’s a security job between her and her goal, and he isn’t taking any crap from a groupie! When she says she’d do ANYTHING to get backstage though, it occurs to him that she may just fit their…well let’s says “needs”. However the band just spent a year doing rehab, so he needs to make sure she’s not carrying anything bad. Nikki isn’t too happy, but she really wants to meet her idols. Unfortunately, when Nikki tries to follow the security guard’s directions to the band, she seems to have chosen the wrong door!

AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT www.clips4sale.com/33063

RED HAIRED STEPCHILD 2
In part 1 we saw Lizzy’s older stepsisters Savannah and Taylor tease and torment her as they stripped her naked and then threatened to take her to a fast food place, or send nude photos of her to her friends. Just as their torture is reaching its peak, they get caught by dad! He decides that a bit of empathy is just the right lesson for them, and so he turns the still-naked Lizzy loose on her evil stepsisters to get even! As if that wasn’t bad enough, all of these strippings have revealed two piercings and a tattoo that he’d been unaware of! So dad also decides that a bit of sibling team building is also in order!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
groupie01.jpg   groupie02.jpg  

groupie03.jpg   groupie04.jpg  

groupie05.jpg   groupie06.jpg  

groupie07.jpg   groupie08.jpg  

groupie09.jpg   groupie10.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2016, 05:10 PM

TRIPLE WHAMMY (Mesmerize)
Imagine if you had three beautiful, sexy women under your complete control! Who would ever be able to resist having some fun, right? Well, Once Lizzy Lamb, Savannah Costello, and Taylor Knight are yours to do with as you please, it’s time to have them strip so you can see there luscious bodies, and maybe finish the last part by having them strip each other! Then it’s time to really sit back and enjoy the show!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
triplewhammy01.jpg   triplewhammy02.jpg  

triplewhammy03.jpg   triplewhammy04.jpg  

triplewhammy05.jpg   triplewhammy06.jpg  

triplewhammy07.jpg   triplewhammy08.jpg  

triplewhammy09.jpg   triplewhammy10.jpg  

Old 12-11-2016, 08:57 AM

This has probably been asked a billion times, but I'm debating if I want to get membership or not. I want to get some of the past videos of Lizzy (lovely girl!), but is there like a backlog of videos or only the most recent videos available to members. I'd be willing to maintain a membership, but I'm more interested in getting past videos for a deal.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-11-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuern View Post
This has probably been asked a billion times, but I'm debating if I want to get membership or not. I want to get some of the past videos of Lizzy (lovely girl!), but is there like a backlog of videos or only the most recent videos available to members. I'd be willing to maintain a membership, but I'm more interested in getting past videos for a deal.

Thanks in advance!
The membership site is designed for ongoing members, and so the past 6 months of videos are kept posted there. There is also a "DFP Classic Videos" page where members can request older videos be posted each month for members that may have joined recently.

Old 12-11-2016, 05:08 PM

LIZZY DARES HERSELF Part 1
A CUSTOM ORDER FOR A CLIENT. DFP was contacted by a client looking for something specific: he really enjoyed “Lizzy Takes a Walk” (Lizzy Lamb’s public nudity video not long ago,) but he wanted a version with an ENF flavor. This was entirely feasible for two reasons. The first was that Lizzy had already proven she’d do public nudity, and the second was that despite the fact that she’d do it, she was terrified the entire time even though she’d hidden it well! From there it was simple enough to have Lizzy daring herself to get naked and run around town, and that resulted in the biggest video DFP has done in years! (Part 1 of 3)

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063

PROFESSOR FATSO vs SCARLET WITCH Part 1
It’s villain vs Villain again, this time for control of the Dark Fraternity of Power itself! The Scarlet Witch is tired of taking order from Professor Fatso, and she’s decided they’ll be able to take out more superheroes if she were in charge! When it looks like she’s won with her Titty Beams and Crotch Blasts, the Professor pulls out a surprise and freezes her so she can’t move! Then he puts her on the DFP conference network so everyone can watch her downfall as a lesson about getting out of line!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
lizzydaresherself101.jpg   lizzydaresherself102.jpg  

lizzydaresherself103.jpg   lizzydaresherself104.jpg  

lizzydaresherself105.jpg   lizzydaresherself106.jpg  

lizzydaresherself107.jpg   lizzydaresherself108.jpg  

lizzydaresherself109.jpg   lizzydaresherself110.jpg  

Old 12-11-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
The membership site is designed for ongoing members, and so the past 6 months of videos are kept posted there. There is also a "DFP Classic Videos" page where members can request older videos be posted each month for members that may have joined recently.
Can you describe the DFP Classic Videos a little clearer? What should I expect from that section if I got a membership. There are some classic DFP videos I always wanted to see but I want to make the most out of my bucks so I'm not sure if Clips for Sale or the sub is the better option.

Not that I wouldn't love the new content! Just a fan of Lydia Lael
Old 12-12-2016, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by downfowardup View Post
Can you describe the DFP Classic Videos a little clearer? What should I expect from that section if I got a membership. There are some classic DFP videos I always wanted to see but I want to make the most out of my bucks so I'm not sure if Clips for Sale or the sub is the better option.

Not that I wouldn't love the new content! Just a fan of Lydia Lael
It's done by voting, and every subscriber can vote. the six most voted for videos are then posted the following month and the next round of voting begins.

I'm not certain why you would think Lydia Lael is just in the older videos btw. I work with her a few times each year, and in fact I'm shooting with her on Wednesday.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:07 PM

I, BOOMBOT (Nerdy Girls)
Terra Mizu has a plan! She’s tired of men who only want one thing, so she’s invented a massage wand with artificial intelligence to take care of her sexual needs, and so be free of them. When she turns the wand on; it works! Unfortunately for Terra; she quickly discovers that anything, man or machine, built for a purpose is going to want to fulfill its purpose!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
iboombot01.jpg   iboombot02.jpg  

iboombot03.jpg   iboombot04.jpg  

iboombot05.jpg   iboombot06.jpg  

iboombot07.jpg   iboombot08.jpg  

iboombot09.jpg   iboombot10.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV