uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 10:50 PM

Instead of starting a new thread, I am just adding it to this one, as it is a story I was recently enlightened to about from my fiance. We've taken a couple breaks in the past and our most recent one I know she had been sleeping with another guy for the duration of our break. He was a rebound that turned into a summer fling. Once back together, we had talked about most things, though some exact details were not shared I found out. One of which, we were actually playing mini golf and joking around and somehow got on the topic that I was the first one to cum inside her (without a condom). This I knew, but the wording threw me off. (cause before then, i had always been 'the only guy to cum inside her')

She admitted the guy she was with on her break routinely came inside her. My concern was her lack of concern in STD's or anything like that. I know she has always been on the pill, but regardless, I know she started hooking up with this guy right after we broke up. Her justification was that the first two times she hooked up with him, she blew him and swallowed, and in guilt decided to talk with him to make sure he was clean. After being assured that he was (and getting herself tested she said) she figured she didnt care where he came, especially since most of the time they were drunk or under the influence of something.

It's turning me on hearing her talk about it almost matter of factly, when all of a sudden she gets quite for 2 holes in a row. She gets back to normal and we finish, and as we get in the car I asked her what that was all about. I get the whole, 'I feel really bad about something, and I want to tell you, but I dont want you to be mad.'
Sure I said, 'Ill be fine.'

So she asks me if I remember the first time we had sex after being broken up that time. I said yeah, we were both drunk and had bumped into each other at a bar, and I think ulimately regretted it, because we didnt say a word to each other for a week after that. (but it started the sparks up again at least)

That's when she told me she had to tell me something about that night. Ok I said, what is it? I still can see the exact look on her face when she looked at me and said, 'you weren't the only guy I had sex with that night.'
Now knowing my fiance, I knew right away who she meant, she is not the type at all to randomly sleep with someone. She has admitted with 2 exceptions she has only had sex with someone she was dating or at least routinely sleeping with in this guys case. (blowjobs are a different story, but let me stick to this one) So I knew she meant Mike, the guy she had been seeing.

OK I said, Im not mad, thanks for being honest with me, I told her. She said, 'well there's more.' 'Um ok, what is it'
Thats when she told me, before going out, they had sex, he came in her, and then they went out and seperated, she bumped into me and he had only lasted 30 seconds and she was antsy and wanted me at that moment.

It took me a minute to put it all together, but thats when I understand basically was fucking her after someone else had already left a deposit.

I was honestly speechless from this, I hold no anger towards her, as I could tell it bothered her to admit it to me, but wow. I have to say, we were not together at the time, and sleeping with her that night was probably a mistake on my part anyway. But I felt this was a least something worthy of sharing.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to woodland critter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2010, 01:10 AM

Thanked 16,232 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
1 - Yep
2 - 2 with sex; 4 with blowjobs
3 - No, but three total partners is a lot for her, so it's exciting!
4 - Yes, we talk about it in extreme detail while we are having sex. I also encourage her to pretend I am the other guys and she has amazing orgasms. Even after 6 years, she still isn't brave enough to tell me ALL her stories, but we are getting there one story at a time. The only sad part is that she was much braver back then, and now that it's 12 years since she started having sex, she has toned it down a lot--recently she told me about having sex with her boyfriend while his friend was in the same room watching TV while they did it! And it was her idea! Totally shocking if you knew my wife. At first she said they were under covers and her top was on so the guy didn't see anything, but each time she tells the story, she admits more and more and at this point, she admits she was topless and he saw her breasts...so I don't know what else she hasn't told me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2010, 06:08 PM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 52 Posts

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
Yes, we talked about and she quizzed me as well, we both got excited and fucked after.
We seperated for a while and she went fucking crazy, in the 12 months we were apart she slept with 6 guys and had 3 affairs with gay girls. While we were seperated we would still catch up and fuck, and I used to ask her if she was seeing some one, booze was always the best lubricant and after a few drinks she would tell me what and who she was up to. Then of course we would both be turned on and we would then fuck like crazy.

Yes, she knew it turned me on.

Not really, its a huge turn on thinking about her fucking another guy.

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

When we were seperated and she started fucking other guys we would often chat about where she fucked and if she came, would she masterbate in front of them?, did she fuck them bareback, which she did.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steve_1056 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7770516 View Post
Any more details about this story? Also, was it the cop that asked for it or did she and her friend make the offer?
Sorry I am slow! The officers did not ask for it. She kept insisting she was sober and the officer kept telling her he wasn't accusing her of being drunk that it was the pot. She wanted to take a breath test to prove she was sober. The officer told her they didn't have breathalyzers available in the field. She says she looked him in the eye and said "There must be something I can blow to prove I'm okay to drive." The officer said something like his partner might tell on him. She told him step up to the window and open his pants and have his partner step up to the passenger window and do the same. The officers talked behind the car for a minute then pushed up against the windows and pulled their cocks out. She and her friend sucked them off and swallowed the loads. She said the officers zipped up told them to "drive safely" and left.

Last edited by likeSP; 08-11-2010 at 11:21 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to likeSP For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 01:16 AM

Quote:

1. Yes / She was dating someone when I stole her away.
2. 3
3. Yes
4. Yes .. but in a good way.. I did not want a virgin.. I wanted an experienced woman.
5. Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to funcpl90045 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 02:32 AM

My wife fucked 3 men before me and the guy that took her cherry was 9inches!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:33 AM

Thanked 2,368 Times in 254 Posts
Talking

1. Yes
2. 2
3. Yes
4. No - it doesnt bother me at all. in fact i'd like her to have more now (with me joining in..lol)
5. Yes - I like to know about what she likes and dislikes and what she is capable of (up to now she has done more with me than her ex's, so thats fine..lol)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodchewer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:

1. Yes
2. 15 she's a sl*t but I like it
3. She has no reason to lie
4. Nope
5. We have talked about it in the past..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 08:28 AM

Thanked 45,031 Times in 1,651 Posts

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? Yes

2)If so, what is the number? 8 sucked fucked (all bareback she hates condoms) swallowed she loves swallowing cum

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? no doubt

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? not one bit, wish she would add to the number

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? Love hearing her stories

Favorite story is about a one night stand she had. the guy wound up having an 11" cock, she said it was as long as her forearm and as thick as her wrist.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fellatiorules For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 09:10 AM

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? YES

2)If so, what is the number? 5

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth? YES

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you? NO

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.? YES she like st still talk about her exs he bummed her
The Following User Says Thank You to forvicky2 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy