uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2009, 01:33 PM

Lightbulb REQUEST: Theme Park Uppies & Candids

I have a couple and I have searched high and low for these on the boards. Only 3 or 4 posted. I thought I would create a thread. I hope it is okay to start this thread here.

Seriously though, If you go to a theme park Be sure to check out all the Moms and Ladies sitting down on the curb resting or watching parades or in the minis in line waiting for the rides. Some of the lines incline and your actually right under them perfect for upskirts. I know Im a total perv. But so are all of you. I will post a couple here soon. I thought I would just start the ball rolling....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigrus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 11:55 PM

Thumbs up

dude i was just walking around to amusment park today(i dont have any money i cand spend or a camera any more) and theres this ride thats just a big slide and there was this lady with a kinda long silk looking skirt so im at the end of theese benches that are under neath the stairs in a perfect spot with a perfect veiw and she went up half way and kept going back and forth because of her kid and i can see high up her legs and im looking straight up and people are watching me but i dont care but this dude is watching me like its his girl im watching and hes smaller than me so i didnt want to be a dick so i stoped looking and smoked my ciggaret pissed off and she goes off its not even his woman he just decided he wanted to look at me and back at her over and over again so my advice is keep ur eyes glued at amusment parks ferris wheels are good the dude at mine always tips every one back i posted about that on none fiction so if your ever in portland oregon u should check out oaks park i swear the dude on the ferris wheel upskirts wemon for me its funny cuz this one lady yelled ahhhh when she got tipped and i saw up her skirt and her husband watched while he was next off the ride its all fun i need a camera
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 08:13 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts
Thumbs up

Looking forward to it! I have been to amusement parks and fairs, and you are right, the upskirting possibilities are terrific! Parades too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrus View Post
I have a couple and I have searched high and low for these on the boards. Only 3 or 4 posted. I thought I would create a thread. I hope it is okay to start this thread here.

Seriously though, If you go to a theme park Be sure to check out all the Moms and Ladies sitting down on the curb resting or watching parades or in the minis in line waiting for the rides. Some of the lines incline and your actually right under them perfect for upskirts. I know Im a total perv. But so are all of you. I will post a couple here soon. I thought I would just start the ball rolling....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 09:27 AM

Thanked 13,986 Times in 1,191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedoregonian View Post
dude i was just walking around to amusment park today(i dont have any money i cand spend or a camera any more) and theres this ride thats just a big slide and there was this lady with a kinda long silk looking skirt so im at the end of theese benches that are under neath the stairs in a perfect spot with a perfect veiw and she went up half way and kept going back and forth because of her kid and i can see high up her legs and im looking straight up and people are watching me but i dont care but this dude is watching me like its his girl im watching and hes smaller than me so i didnt want to be a dick so i stoped looking and smoked my ciggaret pissed off and she goes off its not even his woman he just decided he wanted to look at me and back at her over and over again so my advice is keep ur eyes glued at amusment parks ferris wheels are good the dude at mine always tips every one back i posted about that on none fiction so if your ever in portland oregon u should check out oaks park i swear the dude on the ferris wheel upskirts wemon for me its funny cuz this one lady yelled ahhhh when she got tipped and i saw up her skirt and her husband watched while he was next off the ride its all fun i need a camera
Before you invest in a camera, would you mind investing in some punctuation? I'm exhausted after reading that lot!

If I insult you, don't take it to heart. I don't have a serious bone in my body, though I do have one outside
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Revilo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 AM

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revilo View Post
Before you invest in a camera, would you mind investing in some punctuation? I'm exhausted after reading that lot!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedoregonian View Post
- Dang! I found all these loose periods laying all over the internet. I figure they must belong to you, so here you go;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 07:51 PM

Still, it's a good subject
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 PM

Thanked 12,367 Times in 534 Posts

great subject and I will cocur that parades and festivals are the best for upps and any tourist place like New york or say Boston
Old 07-13-2009, 11:05 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post
- Dang! I found all these loose periods laying all over the internet. I figure they must belong to you, so here you go;

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
its all good cuz every one on here is cool but u wouldnt say that if i had pictures so just wait untill i get something good
Old 07-15-2009, 01:22 PM

Thanked 13,986 Times in 1,191 Posts

I would, but I'd say thanks as well

If I insult you, don't take it to heart. I don't have a serious bone in my body, though I do have one outside
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revilo For This Useful Post:

Tags
theme park uppies

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s