Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish898 View Post
Dont ever say that i don't deliver! ;D

The nappy/diaper wrestling match!!
w w.youtube.com/wach?v=euzkPWjcFT
Where is the rest ? Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smosh12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 AM

Does anyone here who watches WWE regularly think the PG era might be coming to an end? First we had AJ and Vickie pulling at eachother clothing and this Monday we are supposed to see "concrete evidence that AJ had an affair".
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_The_Ripper View Post
TNA could have been perfect for bra and panties matches, spankings, strippings, and more. Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, Christy Hemme, Brooke Tessmacher, and sooo many more would have been perfect.

We can hope for the best with WWE going TV14 again. I just think it will take a while (and more bad ratings) for them to change because a lot of little kids watch and buy all the merchandise and whatnot.

I just seriously hope to see AJ, Rosa, Kaitlyn, Eve, Layla, and more stripped *drool*
Tessmacher did nude photos under her real name & Hemme did Playboy. TNA needs to take advantage of WWE's decision to go kid friendly.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:16 AM

Did some searching, and posting the results. I checked for all the matches listed in the first post that haven't been accounted for, but didn't find much.

The following matches had no hits whatsoever.

Quote:
XTC NC defeated Tiffany IPW Christmas Carnage TV Tapings, December 12, 2002

Stacy The Heartbreaker defeated Brittney Johnson NWA Main Event January 6,2005 TN

Cleva Crawley b. Stacy Starr, April Showers, & Anita Dix Superstars of Wrestling April 2004 Danville, IL
As far as I know, they don't exist anywhere in any form. I didn't get a single hit on these besides the site that was linked in the first post. Maybe somebody else can find a lead on them, but it would probably be really difficult. Good luck to anybody who tries.

Found information on the following match.

Quote:
Ms. Kritie defeated Gina Marie Eastern Wrestling Alliance, June 15, 2002, Portland, Maine
Seems like the site linked in the first post didn't have the only bra and panties match by this federation. I found a report of the show that had this match, and it looks like it was someone who saw it live.

hxxp://www.angelfire.com/indie/usaindy/ewalive.htm

Quote:
Match Three: Miss Kristy v. Gina Marie in a Bra & Panties match

Well, usually the EWA is pretty Family Friendly. I guess in honor of Fathers' Day, we had this. Commissioner Worthington appointed himself Special Ref, and did a good job of being entertaining during the match. Said he "In the spirit of this match, I'm wearing a thong tonight." Well, okay…

Both the women tried really hard, and weren't dogging it, but what can youreally do with a bra & panties match? Hell, even Pat Patterson and Jerry Brisco, two of the greatest workers ever, couldn't pull it off. Kristy's all spunky, and Gina Marie has a cool intensity and determination. Miss Kristy won when she stripped Gina Marie. Points go to Gina for wearing camoflauge unmentionables, which match her men's (Elements of Suicide) camo pants. Fine for what it was.
But I also found a report of someone who watched a video. It's a different match, Gina Marie vs Mercedes, but there might actually be a video of this somewhere. Might be worth looking for.

hxxp://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/VIP_Exclusive_Features_21/article_1876.shtml

Quote:
There was actually some decent wrestling in this match in addition to the stripping. Gina Marie has the same tendency that a lot of female wrestlers have to rotate too fast in any bump that involves a flip, sacrificing height for speed and it doesn't look quite right. She did hit an outstanding hurricanrana on Ramsey after the match. The match was short, and enjoyable for what it was. I wouldn't mind seeing these two in an actual wrestling match somewhere down the line to see what they can actually do in the ring.Finish came after Ramsey moved Mercedes, causing Gina Marie to miss a moonsault and be incapacitated long enough to be stripped.
I haven't had any luck finding one, but maybe other people could do something.

And just throwing it out here, but there are a few matches I've been in search of for a while. Maybe others can get lucky. First is a match between Jacqueline and Ivory that took place on the Smackdown of August 9th, 2001. It was a regular match, but Stacy and Torrie accompanied Ivory, and when Jacqueline lost she started stripping Ivory, Stacy, and Torrie. Here's a link.

hxxp://www****wew.net/tv/smackdown/010809.htm

Quote:
Ivory -- accompanied by Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson -- took on Jacqueline. Prior to the bout, Ivory said she was proud to be a part of the Alliance, and that the Alliance had recruited her to train Stacy and Torrie for in-ring competition. Ivory pinned Jackie following a thrust kick to the face. After the bout, Jackie attacked the trio from the Alliance and started ripping their clothes off!
I haven't found any video of this match, even when I've found a playlist on youtube or dailymotion of the entire show, this match is absent. It might not be any good, but I guess it's worth a try.

And last, are the most rare house show bra and panties match pictures I think there are. There was a series of matches where Maria and Candice beat Mickie and Melina in tag team bra and panties matches. I haven't found a single picture from any of these matches. I think they are as rare as any of the 2001-2002 Stacy Keibler house show matches. If you want to look for them, the house shows took place in early September of 2006. Good luck, it will be hard to find anything.

And because I don't like to post without pictures, here's some pictures of the Victoria Crawford vs Nattie Neidhart match from FCW.
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   4.jpg  

4xghfg.jpg   4yfn8tw.jpg  

6.jpg   6fynjm.jpg  

7vc.jpg   8vcm.jpg  

9vc.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to username12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 05:53 PM

I really think it's going to be the only way TNA can save itself,
if they don't start using the knockouts, and lets face it, most of
their matches suck anyways, they're not going to get any ratings,
to get sponsors and draw new blood to their organization. The
knockouts ddn't have any problems earlier on in TNA and in the other
groups doing this, so they need to step it up a notch. I also think it's
true for the WWE, they're slipping too and the matches are getting weaker
and weaker, they need to spice it up too to get some ratings back.
The Following User Says Thank You to spearmint454 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMatchs View Post
Last friday in Mexico they had a Lucha De Prendas Match, the orginal two girls Lady Jaguar & Heroina both were injured and unable to compete, so they had two other girls fill in. They were overweight but atleast it was a bra and panties match. But in a Lucha De Prendas Match you win by stripping the other girl down to just her panties. Her shirt, pants, & bra must come off! Wished it was the skinny girls I hope there is video of the match and that LLF does more Lucha de Prendas
I think I found a video of the match you speak of.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBqEVWKc18

Did some searching for otro lucha de prendas. Found mentions of Sexy Star vs ******, Princess Maya vs Alicia, and Reyna Azteca vs Lady Puma. I think people have already posted videos or pictures of the first two, but I found a few pictures of the Reyna Azteca vs Lady Puma lucha de prendas match.
Attached Thumbnails
08m.jpg   19 ago mty.jpg  

Last edited by Mudbug; 09-13-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Watermarked photo removed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to username12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 11:11 PM

what is going on with this tread
Old 11-06-2012, 01:31 AM

Vickie's video was a bust. All it showed was AJ in a robe walking down the hall to another room.
The Following User Says Thank You to red101867 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 AM

It was already posted earlier in the thread, but the video was taken down. Does anyone have the Talia (Velvet Sky) vs April Hunter Bra and Panties match?
Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPMatchs View Post
youtube.com/watch?v=2zNzRU-SrIk

The orginal one I uploaded got pulled due to copyright but two people have reposted it, but it keeps getting taken down
Thanks. Wish it was a direct feed though.
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample