Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 11:44 AM

Who is she? Looks like the next Ally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
here is a clip from one of my very first shoots. i actually forgot i had this footage lol. i really need to get more organized. anyways, this girl is very sweet. i initially recruited a friend of hers who wasn't quite what i was looking for, but luckily her friend told her to contact me and see if she could give it a go. shortly after this shoot, she got married to her boyfriend and i have completely lost contact with her...this was about 3 years ago btw. this is exclusive stuff for you guys...it won't even be on step1models.com for a good while still... enjoy!!

--Big T
Old 05-22-2012, 04:00 AM

Thanked 7,329 Times in 390 Posts
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by asamfox View Post
Who is she? Looks like the next Ally!
i don't think i would put her in the ally category...she was hott to work with though. she had just recently lost a bunch of weight so had this thin upper body and really meaty...and i mean REALLY meaty butt!! i'll post her stuff soon

--Big T
Old 06-08-2012, 06:34 AM

Default Kim Update

Note: This is on topic, as me and a bunch of OCC members requested this ages ago!

Just checking this site when a subscribed email came from Step1models notifying me about the Kim Hardcore update...wowo thanks guys!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:42 AM

I think the Step 1 vids are among the weakest stuff posted on OCC. Their vids might have been hot 20-25 years ago, but not today.

Lots of bait-and-switch -- what's in the screencap isn't what's in the vid. The talky stuff could be interesting if they knew how to interview the girls. Total amateurs filming in their own bedrooms produce vids with production values that are far superior to anything I've seen from Step 1.

And then there's the matter of becoming a paying member of their site just to see their supposed good stuff. So I got to join OCC so see their advertisements for their pay site? Maybe it's time for OCC to require Step 1 to post the vids that include the scenes they're showing in the screencaps. Otherwise, they're just using us.

Then again, I don't really care that much. Step 1 is one of the threads I almost never bother checking. There's far far better stuff being put up here at OCC by people whose sole interest is getting dicks hard, not making money.

Keep up the good work, OCC. Al Gore invented the Internet so OCC could make the world a better place.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:22 PM

Default bam!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash23 View Post
I think the Step 1 vids are among the weakest stuff posted on OCC. Their vids might have been hot 20-25 years ago, but not today.

Lots of bait-and-switch -- what's in the screencap isn't what's in the vid. The talky stuff could be interesting if they knew how to interview the girls. Total amateurs filming in their own bedrooms produce vids with production values that are far superior to anything I've seen from Step 1.

And then there's the matter of becoming a paying member of their site just to see their supposed good stuff. So I got to join OCC so see their advertisements for their pay site? Maybe it's time for OCC to require Step 1 to post the vids that include the scenes they're showing in the screencaps. Otherwise, they're just using us.

Then again, I don't really care that much. Step 1 is one of the threads I almost never bother checking. There's far far better stuff being put up here at OCC by people whose sole interest is getting dicks hard, not making money.

Keep up the good work, OCC. Al Gore invented the Internet so OCC could make the world a better place.

wow!! somebody put their cranky pants on today. anyways, it looks like i keep getting the same overkill complaint here and there and i'm sure it is due to the post that shows a bj, then the video is an interview. i say again, that is not step1models.com ... there is a lot i could say in reply, but i swear i've said it 10 times already lol. so i think i will just have that amateurmodelsite post removed, so we can focus on the good stuff. i swear i feel like i am on a roast show or something lol. if you look at my most recent post, can you tell me if the video is the same as the caps?? last i checked it was. and cash, you need a hug.... let's all give cash a big occ hug!!

sincerely,
Big T
Old 06-08-2012, 01:53 PM

Thanks, Big T.

And back at ya with that hug.
The Following User Says Thank You to cash23 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 03:36 PM

Thanked 1,489 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:

Then why are you posting here? There's thousands of threads on this site that I don't care about, so I don't post in them. It's pretty simple.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 05:36 AM

Default update

here is an unedited screen cap from this week's update. just want to make sure all you kimberly fans know it is available
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg  
Old 06-09-2012, 06:11 PM

Thanked 9,550 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
I think the Step 1 vids are among the weakest stuff posted on OCC. . . .
- You are def entitled to your opinion, and I've already expressed my own reservations about that site, HOWEVER, you seem to be ignoring some important facts.

You are able to complain about the content of the Step1 posts because . . . . they actually post content. Something you do seldom, if at all. I couldn't find any photo or video content uploaded by you. I did find several requests for others to post, and criticism of the offerings of those that do.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:41 PM

Default for cash23

[QUOTE=cash23;1238327]I think the Step 1 vids are among the weakest stuff posted on OCC. Their vids might have been hot 20-25 years ago, but not today.

my buddy at amateurmodelsite.com asked me to post this for you sir (even though you don't care about our stuff at all) :P
Attached Thumbnails
GingerCash.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Ginger4Cash.wmv (10.85 MB, 1730 views)
Streaming Videos
Ginger4Cash

0m:20s

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012