uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-17-2014, 02:15 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts
Default wife exposed to neighbor then my suprise

My wife and I had the house to ourselves for the weekend. No kids for three days. I had a project to complete last Saturday and the wife was going to spend the day by the pool. As I left for the office I jokingly told her no nude sunbathing till I got home. If you read my post from over a year ago my wife can be prudeish but then surprise the hell out of me. I left for the office and left my wife to relax. Well I returned home around 1 p.m. and when I got out of the car I could hear music from the pool so my mind went straight to change clothes get a drink and head to the pool. As I was preparing my drink I look out the kitchen window and see my wife laying in her favorite pool chair reading her tablet wearing dark sunglasses and TOPLESS. I got really excited having my during spying on my topless wife with her 38D's out free from a top. I found this unusual as she always wears a one piece at home and has only been topless twice in five years both times at night. I just assumed she had a lot of her favorite drink (cosmos) to loosen up and no kids at home. I watched for sometime till I made another drink and headed upstairs to change and get out there.

I ran upstairs. Changed and went to the bathroom window to see if she was still there. I had a better view from that end of the house as she was facing that corner of the house and looked fantastic. Man even now I can see the nipples pointing straight at me. Just as I was turning to get out there I saw movement by our pool fence and horse fence gate. Looking down and to my left I see Mr John our 80 + year old neighbor standing beside a bush next to the gate just staring at my wife. He is no more than forty feet from my wife just standing there. I again watched both for several minutes till I received a text from my wife asking where I was. I text back home and turned to head downstairs. As I entered the kitchen my wife was coming through the door wrapped in a towel.

I tried to get the on a thread three times from my iPhone but seems to not post. If this one post I will continue and give the fantastic details of the event.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:19 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

I look forward to reading the rest
Old 08-17-2014, 04:23 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Please continue!
Old 08-17-2014, 04:33 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Apparently your wife saw or heard the neighbor guy. Hey I'd look too and I'm 75. When I stop looking you can cover my cold dead ass with soil.
I just hope you can get your wife to tease the old neighbor more often. It'll either help him live to be 90 or kill him!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 06:39 PM

If you read my first and only post you can tell most of the events was all orchestrated by everyone but my wife. As you will see after the initial shock with the inclusion of some liquid courage my lovely wife was in control. Will post shortly. Tried earlier but was a waste of thumb time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 06:46 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

We sit idly by drink in one hand, penis in the other, waiting for the rest of the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 05:34 AM

I have tried to continue but by the time I finish the system says I need to go back and log on then I can not post what I wrote. So I will have to post in short increments sorry it may be my phone. I can not use any other device or my wife may see what I'm doing.

Well while we met in the kitchen she started telling me about her update from the kids. I could tell she had some of her favorite beverage (cosmos) because she would giggle at parts of her update. Not drunk just had a blood alcohol content. I was refreshing my drink when she said Mr John was watching her topless by the pool. I told her I know I had a view of both from the master bathroom window. I asked how long he had been there and she said not sure that she noticed him about ten minutes before she text me. I kinda laughed and she asked what. I said she made his day if not year today. I also said that's probably the first titties he's seen in years and first live ones in a decade. We both kind of laughed because Mr John will show up in five minutes to talk to my wife when she is working in the flower bed alone but rarely show up if I'm helping. Funny because we both know and talk about him looking down her shirt. She always says its harmless because she is wearing a bra. More on that later. Well I asked what prompted the topless sunbathing. She said when I left for the office I said no nude tanning so she thought she would give me a late birthday suprise by being nude by the pool when I got home(my birthday was that Thurs).

She started after I left she decided to give me this surprise so she located her bikini, managed her bikini line went down stairs made a pool server of cosmos and headed to the pool around 11 a.m. she said this was more difficult to do than when we were in st martin because she was home and may be seen. I said as we live at the end if or neighborhood and have one neighbor that would be difficult. Well she said she started with the liquid courage for two drinks when she saw Mr john headed across his back yard to the pasture fence to feed the horses carrots. She assumed he would work his way around to the gate for a chat so she moved her chair closer to the gate so she wouldn't have to get back up. Rather than come to the gate Mr john stopped where the fence turned and continued to the corner of my house and pool gate stood there a minute turned and went to his house. She said he went inside then came out got in his car and left. This leaving her alone she continued with liquid courage till she said she noticed she moved her chair into the shade. That's when she got up came into the kitchen took her too off and placed it on the counter(pointing at it while telling me). She then went back out laid face down for awhile. She said she finally decided to flip over because she was in the shade and would not burn her nipples and milky white titties while she worked up her courage.

I will cont if this post....
Old 08-18-2014, 06:39 AM

[QUOTE=fheath;1837270]I have tried to continue but by the time I finish the system says I need to go back and log on then I can not post what I wrote. So I will have to post in short increments sorry it may be my phone. I can not use any other device or my wife may see what I'm doing.

Click the "Remember Me" button. It will not kick you off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D_dbl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 10:41 AM

Thanks for the assistance. I hope the remember me button works as my thumb is not doing well retyping.

OK so the milky white titties was a quote from my wife. She did mention that she got in the pool for a minute topless and that it felt good not having to jump out and quickly dry off and wrap up before someone saw her. I again explained that we are at the end of a horse community with our property backing up to a wooded area and our only neighbor is Mr John. She continued with that she got more comfortable laying topless. At some point she saw Mr john coming down the driveway and park. He got out of his car waved and went inside. She said she covered her boobs with her towel so she didn't think he could see her topless all the way from his driveway and was covered when he waved. She waited awhile, I assume for more liquid courage to kick in before she removed the towel replaced it on the chair and continued working up the nerve for removing the bottoms. She went on with she could see the garage door and the back door so she was not concerned with Mr john showing up unseen. She said she must have really got into her book because when she looked over the top of her tablet she was looking at Mr john looking at her by the gate. She said it startled her but she was frozen. Wearing the dark sunglasses he could not tell she was looking at him so she said they were both frozen neither moved. She said inside she was screaming but could do nothing. She said she did not want to jump up and give him a heart attack. I laughed at this because my wife is just that way. She said all she could think about was Mr john telling everyone we know about seeing her topless. She said after ten minutes of not moving she text me from her iPad. When I said home she casually got up wrapped the towel around her boobs and walked casually inside not looking at him.

Now I did laugh when she finished this account of flashing Mr john. I asked her was she really upset she said she was because she really wanted to try and do this to surprise me and she was worried that Mr john may tell everyone about her topless. Again this made me smile. I told her we have know Mr john six years and he has no family to speak of, he never has company over other than us so who would he tell. That made her feel better. Now for the surprise. Were were sitting there finishing up our adult beverages talking about this event and she came to the conclusion that our pool is very private and she would like to continue with my surprise but was hesitant for one reason. She asked me if she could be arrested for indecent exposure if Mr john was still outside waiting. I said hold on. I went back upstairs looked out the window. There was no one around the pool and no Mr john. I went back down to the kitchen told her of my findings. I could tell that perked her up(maybe it was the cosmos's kicking in). I also told her that Mr john probably got all her wanted/needed and was in the house for the day. I also said as before, Mr john loves visiting with my wife. He also loves looking down her shirt and he would never doing anything to hurt her. She agreed.

We continued talking. She then stood up and said she wanted to continue with her surprise. She requested I top off the pool server with liquid courage(I made it STRONG). She stood up put the towel over her shoulder with glass in one hand and server in the other walked to the door. I believe I opened the door for her when she said I have to stay inside till she completed my surprise. As she walked out the door she asked me to make sure I was watching cause she won't be nude at the pool again in the foreseeable future and to turn the music up.

I ran to the kitchen window. I see my wife walk outside topless like she does it every day. Place her towel on the chair. Lift the end of the chair and move it across the end of the pool to where she is almost directly below the upstairs window. She the moves all her things, table, drink and server and hat iPad beside her table. I refresh my drink and head upstairs as directed when I receive a text saying this may take some time so get comfortable. I look out the window and she is laying face down typing on the iPad. I sent a text back "I have all day". She stays like this for some time.

Not too long I see Mr john come out the front door of his house. I smiled. He never uses the front door always the garage which was now closed. He walks directly across to his driveway and turned to walk towards his mailbox. I thought great just getting the mail. From my position I lost sight of him walking because my field of view. I still thought good he will get his mail and go back inside. I went down to the kitchen and made me a a server full of my beverage to take upstairs. I look out the window and my wife is still face down but propped up on her elbows letting the boobs hang down while playing with her iPad. The side quartering view was great. Looking at her pale boobs hanging was surprise enough for me. I turned and slowly made my way upstairs thinking I can't wait to get out there and have sex all over my pool and yard.

When I got back to the bathroom window nothing changed other than from my elevated position I could only see a little side boob and back. I was somewhat disappointed but I could see her continuing with her liquid courage knowing I will soon see the bare titties if not a completely nude wife. As I look left I see Mr John stopped in his driveway looking towards my pool with mail in hand. I know he can not see from that distance that my wife was topless but I was saying to myself please go inside. He stood there a minute looking and headed in. I celebrated.

Work calling. I will finish today if this post.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:48 PM

Meeting done. Another shortly so I will get as much detail posted as possible.

After I saw Mr john head in and I celebrated he came right back out. I think two things stay put and pray he is going out for exercise or run around the house and meet him along the side of the house. Either way the music was loud and my wife was facing the opposite direction face down. I watched him walk again up the driveway towards his mailbox. I again had a sigh of relief until I saw him again. This time he is on the other side of the shrub by the gate. He is standing there just looking through the shrub towards my wife. In his position he can only see straight between her legs her back and maybe some occasional side boob as she reaches for her drink. Granted I know my wife moved her chair to that position for my benefit but at this point a blind monkey can see her better from Mr johns position. He is only seven paces from her chair. Now my delima. Mr john is about to mess up a perfect birthday surprise for me. What do I do? I chose nothing. I figured I was screwed at this point so I will get some indoor sex soon. All three of us stayed in our prospective positions what seemed like days other than my wife reaching over for the occasional drink.

At some point I retrieved my wife's opera binoculars. I could see she was reading a book on her iPad. I could see mr john standing opposite the bush sweating looking through at my wife. At 80+ mr john is active and has good vision with and without glasses. He had his glasses on. Ok. This went on for some time till I received a text from my wife saying she is going to now start my surprise by acting like I was still at the office and work her nerve up and that she was getting there. I text back sweet I'm watching from upstairs. She immediately text back how can she pretend I'm still at the office if I respond. I did not respond. Couple minutes later she sent another text saying good and if I respond again the game/surprise ends. I then swore to myself I would not respond under any circumstance.

At this point my wife stood up did a fantastic full body stretch directed straight at my window. It was good for me but equally as good for mr john. He had moved directly by the house peeking around the corner. She then turned and took the stairs into the pool. Now I have a better view than where Mr john is standing. My wife did several laps alternating between front and swimming on her back. This was a fantastic view. I look over at mr john and he has moved again to behind the shrub. He is also holding something in front of him. I get the binoculars and my 80 year old neighbor is holding a yellow disposable camera. My heart jumped out of my chest. I had just told my wife mr John was harmless and here he is taking photos at a very close range. Now what do I do? My wife is sitting on the side of the pool facing my window titties out for the world to see and my elderly perv neighbor is taking pictures. She stays seated on the side of the pool in the sun for some time. I look over and mr john is still watching but the camera is in his hand at his side. My wife slips back in the water swims to the stairs and walks out of the pool looking at the gate where mr john is standing. I look over and he's gone. She gets to her chair lifts her glass takes several big drinks puts the glass down lifts the towel turns facing the upstairs window and proceeds to dry off. I look to my left and mr john was back behind the shrub camera up to his face. Granted my wife looked fantastic drying off but I kept watching mr john with that camera to his face. Now she sits down picks up her ipad and text me. I was scared to read it. I just knew she saw mr John and was going to tell me to get my ass down there. Nope she sent a text saying she hoped I was enjoying my suprise and she was enjoying teasing me. I wanted to text back so bad that mr John was back and had a camera. What would you do? I don't get a wife sexy and teasing but every eight years. I said nothing. I just wondered how many pictures a fucking disposable camera holds.

She then sat back finished her drink and made another. I though t at that time I may have made the drinks too strong and she will get too drunk to keep going and quit. Nope. She sat back grabbed a tube of sunscreen and proceeded to cover her entire body rubbing excessively. I really enjoyed this part. I assumed at the time since mr john was sooo close he did also. Now my wife wiped her hands a retrieved her iPad. Sent me a text saying not ready to remove bottoms tried to do it in the pool but chickened out. Well I still wanted to text her but I wanted my surprise. John had moved back to peeking around the house and taking pictures. At this point I could tell my wife was reading. Mr john must have run out of film because he was back by the bush just watching. At this point I was looking down at my wife's nipples. I was thinking damn if I'm close enough to see the bumps formed around the nipple mr john is close enough to count them.

Meeting be back after two hours to hopefully finish my thum is tiring

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia