Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2016, 12:58 AM

Thanked 25,665 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default First time

First time I met my wife was at a mutal friends SWING GROUP party... she was a member, and I was a first time quest...We started dating a month later, and eventually married... we were both the only singles there, and later I found out it was planed by friends to get us together,, neither of us knew it .

But the shocking thing, (that is not shocking anymore) was being a quest at this party of sex,,, and seeing this girl moving around the room fucking and sucking everyone, and seeing different guys (including me) doing her airtight several times during that night... she couldn't get enough cock. I was a little thrown back by it. Very sl*tty behavior compared to the other women there. I never really saw anyone take so many cocks all night like that.
Old 07-01-2016, 05:31 AM

Default You can't leave us in mid air!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudebeachlovers View Post
What surprised me the most, first, was how much being in a room full of sexually charged men turned on my wife. This was before we were married...

A few months after my wife Rox had moved in we me I showed her an ad in a local alternative paper for a co-ed "bath house." When I showed the ad to Rox, a swing club virgin, she was fascinated. Up until then we had had some exibitionistic fun, but that had been limited to one or two lucky viewers who happened to be in the right place at the right time and always in what would generally be considered a non-sexual setting, for instance a parking lot or an out of the way place in the woods or on the nude beach.

This club that advertised for fun-loving couples, single ladies, and single men offered us a chance to experience the thrill of sexual activity in a place where people had gathered for that express purpose. Of course I assumed that the permitting of single men would mean that there would be an overabundance of them, and I was curious as to how Rox would react to a crowd of sexually aroused males. Being a true voyeur I am turned on more by watching Rox get off than in screwing other women, anyway, so with great curiosity we readied ourselves for a Saturday night adventure.

Rox was admittedly a bit wary of going into a place like that, wondering what kind of people would be in there and if her limits would be respected. She agreed to go on the condition that we merely observe at first and only fool around if we both felt comfortable. She also expressed the wish to refrain from physical contact with the other patrons. I, of course, readily agreed. At this point in her life she had done a little bit of experimenting sexually but not really very much.

The place was as seedy as I imagined it would be, and I was afraid that Rox would be dissuaded from entering. Her curiosity was piqued, however, and she nodded affirmatively when I asked her one last time if she still wanted to go inside. Sorry to tell you this but there are no pics, as in those days there were only film cameras with flashes and there was no way anything like that would be permitted inside... (sigh)

As dark and dingy inside as out, we paid our club "dues" and were given a couple of locker keys. Immediately upon our passing through the doorway into the first chamber, the heads of the many males present began to turn. Rox was checked out if not outright scrutinized by at least eight to ten men, some of whom were fully dressed, but most of whom wore only a towel around their waists. They eyed her provocative attire, consisting of a super short mini skirt over lace pantyhose with a sheer, low-cut blouse.

Rox shyly hid behind me as we slowly made our way across the room and into another narrow corridor, being trailed by several of the men. I expected Rox at any minute to tell me she felt uncomfortable, as the feeling some of these men projected was truly predatory, but instead she just clung tightly to my arm and followed me further into the labyrinth of tiny rooms and connecting hallways. It was soon plain to see that there were no absolutely intimate spaces in which to privately ease ourselves into a sexual mode. When we found ourselves back in the first or second room again, having made the full circuit we stopped there and sat down on a mattress in the corner.

Our trek had served the dual purpose of alerting all the men that there was a good-looking woman on the premises and pointing out to us that indeed Rox was the only woman there. Several of our entourage plopped themselves down almost on top of us with an almost desperate aggressiveness.

I told them in loud distinctive terms that this was certainly not the beginning of a free-for-all, and they jumped up apologetically and remained a good distance away. Still Rox did not ask to leave.

I thought that for Rox's benefit I would proceed slowly, and as I warmly embraced her I kissed her gently. Here is where the surprise took hold!

Rox's response was anything but gentle. In fact, she nearly put her tongue down my throat! Far from being intimidated by this mob of horney guys, she was ready for action! I was surprised by her enthusiasm, but as she told me later she had gotten extremely turned on, not only by the dozens of men who were wearing little more than a towel, but by the idea that they were hungry for her. She felt empowered by the way they had followed her from room to room, hoping that she would make the night a memorable one.

Now it was my turn to be nervous. After all, there were at least forty men in there. If Rox got too hot too fast we were liable to lose control. Animal lust is a thing that demands respect. I didn't want things to turn ugly. Yet Rox seemed almost ready to surrender herself completely, despite her vow of restraint. And man was I shocked!

I for one loved reading your account and am dying to hear just exactly what happened next.

Please continue . . .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 06:09 AM

Thanked 34,535 Times in 1,857 Posts
Default Orgasms

Some of the greatest surprises in my sex life have been from a lady's capacity to orgasm.

I've been fortunate enough to meet some very sexual women in my time but there have been a few occasions which stand out for a similar reason and I'll relate them here;

When I first left home, I moved in with a woman 11 years older than me - and remarkably, her birthday was the day after mine (trivia)! Anyway, I was a randy young git of 20 and wanted to explore with this sexy, older woman so I'd always got an idea on the go for something I wanted to try.

One that was rapidly and soundly rebuffed was the idea of a threesome with another guy. Probably not my best because in her previous marriage, her old man had sprung this on her about an hour from their destination on a European trip when he told her she's be sleeping with the husband while he'd be fucking the wife during their stay!

So, clearly any ideas I had weren't going anywhere!

Except that one night - in the middle of the night - I was woken up by J.... getting clearly quite distressed about something but as I cleared my head and paid more attention, it became apparent that she was having a particularly vivid dream and wasn't awake at all. I don't know who this worked but what she was saying and how she was acting told me that she was dreaming about a threesome and was objecting to it quite strenuously!

Being the arrogant young buck that I was, I played along with what she was experiencing and despite her objections, somehow became a part of the whole process which built steadily until she suddenly stiffened her whole body and apparently had the most shuddering orgasm!

She still didn't wake up! She just relaxed slowly, snuggled down and went into a deeper sleep.

I mentioned this the next day and she had NO recollection at all about what had happened - but after I explained fully, exactly how far it had gone she went totally ballistic and was absolutely furious with me!

Oh well, can't take it back...........

I've had - I think three other instances of remarkable and unexpected orgasms with different women - I'll relate those separately and later.

Amazing creatures, women!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 10:31 AM

Default Awkward

About a hundred or so years ago when I was 18, my then-girlfrend's parents had gone on holiday for the week.

To be nice to them - and to capitalise for us - we elected top re-decorate their living room while they were away which - as you may imagine at 18 - involved a considerable amount of sex taking place around the empty house while we had chance.

Two things stand out for me about that week - even now!

One is that we broke a bed -but carried on fucking till we came anyway!

It was an old one with the diamond-wire base and hardwood head and footboards, We were banging like rabbits when one corner let go. We were at a stage where we didn't see fit to stop so naturally the increased unit load quickly caused the adjacent corner to give up, dropping the foot end on the floor.

We carried on like the proverbial and as my fine and voluptuous young lady screamed her delight, the head end gave up completely and folded in on top of us like something from a Carry On film.

We just laughed and tried to figure out how we'd explain it!

Less amusing at the time (though I laugh now) was when we were happily banging away on the living room sofa when the DJ (I seem to remember it was Paul Burnett) said ".... and whatever you're doing, you're doing it better with Radio 1!"

And suddenly, I wasn't.........!!!
Old 07-12-2016, 04:00 PM

Default Delight

One of my more enjoyable surprises came courtesy of a lovely, little submissive lady I was having a thing with.

She was quite tiny (next to me) at only 5' and about 7st. so there was no difficulty indulging her desires so far as physical control, domination and restraint went.

As things progressed, it emerged that Barbara really liked to be choked on my cock, This usually happened when she was on her knees in front of me and I quickly developed a good sense of timing whereby I could deprive her of air just long enough to really thrill her but not enough to endanger her.

She made it clear that she loved it and I 'applied it' as and when appropriate!

On one occasion, we we're lying across the back of my car in a semi-69 position when I thought it was time to give her some more of what she so enjoyed. I shifted my position slightly and fairly forcibly lowered myself into her mouth, fully expecting our usual 'choke-fuck' as it had become by then.

The little minx did no more than deep-throat me! Didn't bad a bloody eyelid - just swallowed me whole and lay there while I fucked her throat!

I had NO idea she could do that!

Lovely experience for me but to make up for it (for her) I followed it by throwing her over the back of the seat and fucking her tight, little arse - VERY HARD!

The deep-throat was a very fine surprise though. One of few like that and an experience I still treasure!
Old 08-09-2016, 08:15 AM

Default Shock/Surprise

Here's another memory from years gone by. It's another part of C.....'s developing submission and again, a story which could fit into a number of related threads but it's the huge element of surprise involved which leads me to post it here.

I don't remember the preamble - only that she was bent over the end of the bed taking what I thought was one hell of a beating. I'm not even sure why now - I probably just wanted to push/test her limits and as usual, she'd let me.

Anyway, C...... was completely naked and I was using a very whippy but quite heavy crop on her lovely rear when she suddenly screamed quote violently, shot up and ran from the room.

That instantly 'broke the spell' for me and I immediately wondered if I'd pushed her too far or worse perhaps, had the tag end of the crop found a delicate spot and caused the wrong kind of pain? In any case, I dropped everything and went after her.

She was on the bathroom floor, sobbing her heart out and I felt terrible. She was - at first - almost inconsolable and I really din't know what to do for best so I just held her till she calmed down and we could start to talk.

THEN came the surprise!

I thought I was being pretty hard on her - more than any time previously (I thought!). Apparently (as it emerged) SHE thought I wasn't being hard enough and hoped that if she 'threw a tantrum', I'd drag her back to the bed and beat her more severely!!

Sorry sweetheart but I really didn't pick that one up! Missed by a mile!

So, not only did I feel awful for (I thought) hurting her so much, now I feel stupid because I missed what she was trying to tell me.

I also had an issue with the fact that her marks took some three weeks to fade - or at least I did for a while - right up to the point where I came home early one day to find her naked from the waist down, standing in front of the mirrored wardrobes, examining her marks with one hand while frigging herself silly with the other!!

Oh ffs..........!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2016, 05:04 PM

Default Her hairy pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIQA View Post
A fantastic souvenir : first time I saw my cute little girlfriend totally naked and the incredible full hairy beaver. How that smelt so strong between the long legs, what contrast with her angel face....
I do love that...no matter how sweet looking, they all have that fabulous sex thing between their legs...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2016, 01:57 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

I was about 18 at the time and a couple of weeks into dating a girl. I didn't have a car at the time and she was dropping me off after a night out. As usual we took ages to sage goodbye, lots of passionate kissing but thats all. Suddennly she froze, pulled back from me, then started to shake and dance her feet up and down whilst making mmmming sound, and finally put hair hairbrush across her mouth and bit on the handle.

Up until then I didn't know girls could have orgasms without being fucked or fingered.
I thought I must be good at kissing but I later discovered she normally thrashed around a lot so she had to constrain her self in the confines of the car and also keep the noise down.

Last edited by thefergieferg1; 08-10-2016 at 02:03 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2016, 10:17 AM

Default Not the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
I was about 18 at the time and a couple of weeks into dating a girl. I didn't have a car at the time and she was dropping me off after a night out. As usual we took ages to sage goodbye, lots of passionate kissing but thats all. Suddennly she froze, pulled back from me, then started to shake and dance her feet up and down whilst making mmmming sound, and finally put hair hairbrush across her mouth and bit on the handle.

Up until then I didn't know girls could have orgasms without being fucked or fingered.
I thought I must be good at kissing but I later discovered she normally thrashed around a lot so she had to constrain her self in the confines of the car and also keep the noise down.
So pleased to read this!!

A few years ago, I met my first girlfriend again. When I say first, this goes back to between 11 & 13 - and at the time in question, I was approaching 50!

Neither of us was particularly happy in our present relationships so we saw each other a few times and it eventually led to sex. J...... was a big girl but I was delighted to find that she was almost as tight as a virgin - something I later commented on, only to be told that she'd had her kids by section so hadn't been stretched (very nice too).

This surprise though was when we were talking about what we'd just done and how good it had been and she announced "Oh, I came downstairs while you were kissing me - first of many!"

So as I said, I'm pleased to read this because clearly I wasn't imagining things and it IS possible!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2016, 10:20 AM

Default As I meant to say....

Before reading the previous very interesting post, after C...... and I separated, we stayed in touch and stayed very friendly and it was while we were out one time quite some time after we had parted that I asked her a question.

It feels quite arrogant now but at that age, I suppose I was and I'd asked her if she missed anything about 'us'?

Quick as you like she came straight back with; "Yes, anal sex!"

Bloody hell! Didn't see that one coming!!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1