Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-23-2017, 10:23 PM

Default have you ever made a bet where the loser had to strip?

The headline says it all lol I've made a few on games like beer pong, poker where the naked people do dares, etc or mostly on sports you know?
So I kind of want to know others stories since some people have some pretty wild tales lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 10:16 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

I was on a bus returning from a Superbowl, Steelers vs Comboys, 2 ladies, maybe 25 or so, apparently had bet on the Cowboys against some Viking fans on the bus. Both had to ride topless back the hotel and get beers for the Viking fans. They were pretty good sports about it, but one of their BF or husbands was not.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 10:28 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Too many to count

I think you will find that there are many folks on this site who have been involved in this activity.

I know I have countless times and been on the winning and losing end.

Sports bets seem to be a common element.

I remember the first time I lost I had to stand up on a table in a busy bar and drop trou. The fact that there was 5 of us that lost, gals and guys, made it easier. I remember it was quite exhilarating to do it the first time. It was a major factor in my getting into exhibitionism.

I'd bet this thread will be active.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 05:25 PM

Thanked 4,821 Times in 345 Posts
Default Strip Poker

I once played strip cards with my girlfriend and the rule was once naked we play another game and if the naked one loses they have to do a forfeit, if they won they get there clothes back. well lucky for me I won, she ended up naked. we played one more hand and she lost again, she sat there naked thinking I would get her to do something simple but no, for her forfeit i told her she had to streak around the block of flats I lived in at the time. she protested at first but being a little drunk she ended up agreeing, I let her put her trainers back on and we walked to the door, now my flat was in a very busy part of London in fact it is busy 24/7 it was such a turn on as I opened the door and ushered her out, one arm covering her tits the other hand over her pussy. She hesitated for a second then ran I will never forget watching her bare arse run off round the block with cars beeping her as she went, i followed her around to make sure she didnt get into any trouble and there must have been at least 40 to 50 people who saw her midnight streak along with countless cars and buses going by, itit took her around 40 seconds to get round the block but by the end her face was as red as a beetroot, she was very embarrassed but was laughing and giggling when we got back indoors
Old 07-24-2017, 10:19 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Strip poker

Alot of Strip Poker games...
Old 07-24-2017, 11:27 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife's teaching partner made a bet that she could shoot more consecutive free throws than the custodian, both of them played college level basketball. The custodian won. No one asked the terms of the bet, but the custodian would occasionally say something like "you want to go for 2 out of 3?"

Finally my wife asked her what the bet was, she figured it was a dollar, or a sandwich, nope, she had to flash him her tits. She did it too, he was going to have to detail her car if she won. I wish I had seen that.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I was on a bus returning from a Superbowl, Steelers vs Comboys, 2 ladies, maybe 25 or so, apparently had bet on the Cowboys against some Viking fans on the bus. Both had to ride topless back the hotel and get beers for the Viking fans. They were pretty good sports about it, but one of their BF or husbands was not.
Now that is a fun bet to watch the losers pay up im sure! Were they nervous? like a bus full of people, how could they not be shaking in their shoes
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 01:23 AM

You all have some great stories! I must say you all have done some living haven't you lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2017, 02:07 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Swing club strip poker

A swing club, now closed, that we used to go to would have strip poker games to "get the party started". It was 5-card draw and they would use multiple decks of cards depending on how many were playing.

Rules were:
Only four articles of clothing allowed per person - undies, pants, shirts only - no shoes, jewelry etc.
Two high hands - girl and guy
Two low hands - girl and guy
The guy with the high hand got to remove an article of clothing from the low handed girl and vise versa.
You had to stand on this pedestal when your article of clothing was removed.
There were a couple jokers in the deck and if you were dealt one you could put an article of clothing back on, but no one hardly ever did.
If you were down to your last article of clothing and had the low hand the high hand would remove the article with his/her mouth.
The last girl and guy with an article of clothing on usually did some sex act together, usually on the table. A lot of the winners did 69 on the table.

It was a lot of fun and always got the party rolling. One night we all redressed and played three games we had so much fun.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:35 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

I have a whole thread on here about a bet my wife made with a friend of hers. When her beloved Denver Broncos lost the game, she had to pay up. (It includes photos)

Link: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=169325
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows