Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2013, 01:22 PM

Thanked 60,415 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default My Sister-in-Law

Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays were my favorite days. My days with my wife's very sensual older sister. Her girls were with their dad. Leaving work early, I would call and say, "what are you wearing?" She would meet me at the door in some sexy lingerie outfit, and I would usually bring her a bottle of her favorite vodka and a new silky something. Once inside I would make her a drink and settle on the sofa as was usual. As she sipped her vodka my fingers would wander across her chest flirting with her breasts. My sister-in-law was not real busty, but she loved her nipples played with. I slowly unwrapped her like a present exposing her tits , playing with both. Then as I sucked the nearest one , my hand would go down between her legs and into her panties. Her clit was much larger and sensitive than her sister's, my wife. It was not long before I had her out of her panties and her legs spread wide.
I liked to take my time, teasing her slowly. My sister-in-law got wetter and began to push back hard against my fingers. I moved off the sofa and between her legs, substituting my tongue for those fingers. As I sucked her very sloppy vagina, I worked my pants off. It was time. On my knees between her legs I put the tip of my dick into my wife's sister. In and out teasing her with it. Finally, in one slow thrust she took the full length into her body. I would fuck her slowly and she would reach up and play with my nipples. My orgasm inside this woman was one of the most intense I can remember. Maybe it was because I was doing the "forbidden thing", fucking my wife's older sister. But, of all the sex I can remember, my sister-in-law sex was the best.
Our first time was in Atlanta, and totally by accident. My wife's plane was cancelled which left me and my sister-in-law alone in the motel overnight. What luck. Over, the years, we continued to have a very close sensual relationship. Those weekdays allowed me to hook up with her at least once a week for almost 10 years. I think I have had more intercourse with my sister-in-law than my own wife! I wonder why she did it with me. Did she want what her sister had. Did she think I might leave my wife for her? Or was the sex as good for her as it was for me! Anyway, over the years we did it, we got bolder and bolder. One time I fingered her as my wife slept on the sofa inches away. My sister-in-law pulled her breast out of her nightgown (we were all at the family lake house) and began to suck her own nipple! That was too much! I took her around the corner from the living room into the bedroom on the edge of the bed she sat on my hard dick. I orgasmed deep into her as she lifted her nightgown. Her sister on the sofa just feet away and her parents in the next bedroom! As I look back, I think we were just perfectly matched...sexually. I have hundreds of memories of those afternoons in her bedroom and our intense lovemaking.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:12 PM

Thanked 1,864 Times in 100 Posts

Nice. If you'd like - tell us more details about how this relationship first started.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GabberZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Default ...a little history.

She (my sister-in-law) was the wife of my best fiend at the time. He actually introduced me to his sister-in-law, who I eventually married. I knew my wife's sister years before I knew her (my wife). My friend ended up separating from his wife and divorcing. My sister-in-law was unattached and had known me for years. I think my sister-in-law wanted me while I was dating her sister. She flirted openly with me and that drove my wife-to-be nuts. I started to have sex with my wife's sister a few years before I married her sister. I was over at her house getting stuff out of the attic for her, started hugging, then kissing, then feeling her up, then...you got it. After that it was "fix my tv" and other reasons to get me over to her house. I didn't mind. Once I did her, came home and did the other sister (my wife) all within an hour. Never got them together although I did hear they did that with a guy one time...lucky fellow.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:28 PM

Politely but genuinely envious, my wife Susie has a younger sister I've lusted after for years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marshal60 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 07:53 PM

Thanked 1,360 Times in 204 Posts
Default Susie details...

Would love to hear all about Susie...tell us all!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal60 View Post
Politely but genuinely envious, my wife Susie has a younger sister I've lusted after for years.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evilstan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 AM

I once finger fucked my sister in law. We were at a pool at a friends back yard, the others left to grab a few more drinks, I got talking to her close up and she looked at me and said 'my hole needs playing with'. I dropped my hand down, went under her pants, entered her hole and finger fucked her until she orgasmed. She replayed it by sucking my cock a month later..
Old 04-13-2013, 06:36 PM

My wife, sister-in-law and her girlfriend were supposed to meet in atlanta, and share ajoining rooms. The sister-in-law's plane arrived on time but my wife and her gf was cancelled! I had my SIL to entertain all night in Atlanta. After dining, drinking and dancing we decided to sleep in one bed. I was almost asleep when she whispered to me.."will you make love to me?" I did..all night...I don't think I ever slept that night. She was so sore she almost could not walk the next day! I must have cum in her 6 times. Never fucked anyone all night before or since...not even her sister, my wife. That night was the best sex in our 15 year sexual relationship with my wife's very hot sensual sister.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:24 PM

Default Close but too shy

Looking back, I might have had the opportunity when I was young and shy. But on the other hand, if it backfired maybe I would be divorced now.

We lived with my wife's parents when we first got married. My wife's younger sister still lived at home too.

One time, the only people at home for the entire afternoon were my sister in-law, a friend of hers (female), and me. We were all sitting in the living room. While I was watching TV, they were looking at magazines of nude men (this was before the internet). They weren't being private about it either and made comments about the men's bodies. At this point I was so tempted to ask them if they'd prefer to see the real life thing instead of pictures.

But shy me never said a word, and I fantasize to this day what might have happened.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to barfet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 AM

About 15 years ago my wife’s brother Jack asked me to stop over his apartment one evening to wire a surround sound system for him. He had purchased a DVD player and wanted everything connected to his TV along with his VCR. He wasn’t too handy when it came to doing things like this. He told me that he wouldn’t be there because he had to work but his wife Carol (my sister-in-law) would be there. Now my sister-in-law was a real good looker with a nice pair of breasts and nipples that always seemed to poke out. Since that was the case I decided to wear a pair of shorts with nothing on underneath them. I figured that since I would be lying on the floor I could give my sis-in-law a view of my manhood up the leg opening. I arrived about 6:30 and went to work on the system. Carol was sitting on the couch watching so I made sure while I was on my back that I spread my legs to give her a good view. I saw that she moved forward on the couch and was most intent on staring at my crouch. She asked if I needed any help and I said sure, so she moved to the floor near my feet. I could see her getting a good look up the leg of my shorts. I had her read the diagram for me and tell me which wire went to which jack. Hell I already had everything hooked up by this time but wanted to give her a show. All of a sudden she asked me if she could ask me a personal question. I said go ahead. She told me that Jack did not like to lick her pussy and if it was that way with most men? I told her that I enjoyed going down on women and have done so on many. She said that a few of her girlfriends have said that it was fantastic but she did not let on that it never happened to her. I said that if she wanted to find out for herself I was more than willing to lend a hand, or should I say tongue. She agreed which shocked the crap out of me. To make a long story short I had her remove her clothes and sit down on the couch. Her body was better than I could every have imagined, nice full breasts and nipples like pencil erasers. I got between her likes and started going to town, slowing licking the inside of her legs then up to her pussy and down the other side, teasing her but avoiding actually hitting her clit. About that time the phone rang, she said it was probably Jack because he called her every night during his lunch break. She answered the phone and I heard him ask her how I was making out. She said he’s making out just fine. She covered the phones mouth piece with her hand and quietly said, “Don’t stop”. Well you didn’t have to tell me twice so back to what was at tongue. I continued my licking and her juices were flowing. By this time I stuck my tongue into her and started to really give her a treat. I moved up to her clit and flicked it with my tongue. How she was able to talk to Jack on the phone the entire while I was doing this I still don’t know. After about 5 minutes she said to him that she had to go because she needed to give me something. They said their goodbyes, she hung up the phone and let out a scream, tightened up, grabbed my head and pulled it into her and let loose with the wettest orgasm I have ever witnessed. My face was soaked!! After a while she started to come down from her high and thanked me for giving her that experience. I told her that the pleasure was all mine and I’d be willing to help her out anytime if Jack didn’t like to take care of business. She got up to go get cleaned up while I checked the system to make sure everything worked. She thanked me again and gave me a big hug and a kiss and said “Until next time”. Well sad to say next time never came because a few months later they got divorced. She moved out of state and I never heard from her again. I hope she found someone to take care of her needs. My brother-in-law still doesn’t have any clue what happened on the phone that evening that I’m aware of. He has never mentioned anything to me.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:59 AM

Thanked 9,589 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by husbandsneaky View Post
She told me that Jack did not like to lick her pussy . . .
- Hmmm. So you rock her like aces and she doesn't even hint at any sort of reciprocal action? That's a selfish woman right there.

Maybe she treats her hubby the same. Maybe that's why he won't go the one-way road with her.

Hook up the entertainment system. Rock the pussy. You can leave now.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
massage, sister

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video 4

0m:52s

11-25-2014
cam1 xvid

3m:40s

08-02-2007
VID 20111205 115951 1

1m:14s