uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2018, 07:47 PM

Default Womans Adventures in Bangkok

Has anyone here ever had an adventure with your wife or girlfriend in Bangkok? Its pretty easy as a male but what about your woman? Bangkok in my experience is a combination of erotica, sexuality and luxury for Westerners.

For many years I had work assignments which left me there for up to a week at a time ,usually at the end of assignments elsewhere which meant that I had been away from home for up to 6 weeks. That of course meant that my woman was very horny. Normally, just before I arrived in Bangkok, she would arrive for some rest and shopping so by the time that I arrived she was well into the scene and had visited the latest bars to scout around.

The first time that she went was in the late 70s and she had found a bar in Patpong that unusually was staffed by Indian girls who were much bigger all around than the Thai girls. It was also upstairs which was normally where the girls wore very little as the Police took time to get up the stairs in a raid.She had also had a drink in a bar where the bar girls attended to men's needs under the table as the guys had a drink. She wouldn't discuss what happened in that one while she was there alone.

The night that I arrived she had arranged to meet me in a bar as she knew that the night would have ended early if we had met in the hotel room. Our hotel was at the end of Patpong Road which at the time was the centre of the red light district. The bar she selected was the Indian staffed one, where all the girls where naked. My wife was wearing a very light, white short dress, small pair of white see through knickers, shoes and nothing else. Not even a handbag or jewellery. Since she is very heavy in the boobs it looked great especially as she has large dark areole which were very visible.

The next bar was my choice but didn't work out. After the Indian bar it was too tame but wife saw the barman watching her and decided to give him a thrill by slowly removing her knickers and pushing them into the gap under the seat back. She sat with her legs spread and the dress covering nothing just to finish off. When she walked down the open wooden stairs to the road she was only wearing a white cotton dress and shoes.

The next bar was a notorious strip bar and like all the good ones was up 2 sets of stairs. The doormen at this one always watched the girls walk up the stairs and the stair lighting was set to light up the view. Wife could see this and started climbing the stairs using wide steps to help the view. When we got to the bar there was only 1 Westerner in the place as it was a bit early and he was sitting in a booth opposite ours. The bar girls were working on him trying to get him to buy one of them for the night. When they went to get him a drink I realised that my wife was sitting with her legs wide apart and the dress pulled up. He had a great view. The bar girls were not happy and came and pulled her dress down. She did it twice more and having worked up the guy who was now allowing the girls to unzip him we left for our hotel.

Needless to say we had a good night all around and the next morning had a magnificent breakfast at a 5 star hotel on the river. Bangkok is a city of opulence and erotica. Thinking back flashing the barman this night was probably the first time my wife flashed anyone out side of a nude beach where all her previous flashing had been done. She certainly enjoyed it because she has a huge flashing score run up since.

There are a lot more Bangkok adventures I can write about that got a lot more adventurous than this one but I am interested to see if anyone here has some? Over the years in BangkokI have certainly seen them in progress.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:31 PM

Thanked 25,798 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default By Chance I Happened to Read

an article this week by an expatriate wife whose husband was working in Bangkok. She writes about her testing the waters, so to speak, of what it would be like to hook up with a bar girl. The article was an excerpt from a book she has written about her life-long fascination with female strippers.

glamour.com/story/sex-tourism-excerpt-erica-garza-getting-off
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017